RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+4
Supa-Bacon-Cat
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
RiseAbove
8 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 37 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:30 pm

Dude, I've been watching. Their parents should come in from Va-Ca. >_< Sorry, I read everyone's posts when I'm bored. It's what I do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Nella rolled her eyes, playing along. “So you showed me your man flub for nothing?” She joked and pressed her forehead against his. He started pouting and she chuckled. “I’m joking. I love your chub.” Nella said, poking his belly<3.

I donno..I've done that before.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:33 pm

xD lol.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:33 pm

"Not entirely for nothing." I joked, winking. I winced back when she touched meh belly. "That tickles." I complained.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:35 pm

Nella chuckled and started tickling his sides. “You know you love it xD” Nella smiled and ruffled his hair. “Your hair looks adorable like this!” xD

Do you want her parents to walk in? XD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Do it! x3

"Messy?" I laughed, repeling, her sitting on top of me. I made a funny face and put my arms around her waist.

ZACKS OUTFIT:

Goalies RolePlay - Page 37 Zim_ou12
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Nella smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Yush messy.” Nella said, messing his hair up even more<3

There was a jingle of keys and then the opening of the door and her parents walked in. It was around midnight so they probably assumed she was upstairs asleep in her room. They walked right into the living room and saw Nella and Zack.

Nella looked back at them and curled closer to Zack, her cheeks getting all red o-o. “Um…” Nella said, pulling a blanket over the two xD “Hey mom…hey dad………………………………dot.”

Her parents mouths were hanging open and her dad’s face was getting all red- you could tell he was mad. He kinda looked like this-> Evil or Very Mad Imagine this face saying "What the hell are you doing to my daugter?!" And that's exactly how he looked when he said it.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:45 pm

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. ________." I said, my face like this: ._____. I grabbed my shirt and put it on under the blankets...and all that other stuff...

I gulped back some phelgm in my throat. "Wow, um, this is weird. We were just hanging out, and, uh, studying. Yeah. Studying." Which was really weird cuz school was out. x3
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:49 pm

I love in Rp’s how people never know the last name of the people they RP xD. I forget Nella’s….sooo her new last name is ‘Crovona.’ Yeahh Nella Crovona. Crow-von-ah.(:

Nella pulled on her clothes under the blanket and brushed some hair out of her face. “Yeah we were studying…you know how we both failed math and we had to go to summer school…remember?”

But her parents didn’t look like they were going to buy it.

I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:53 pm

"Yeah...we were studying exponents." I nodded, giving a very convincing but cheesy smile. I straightened out my hair. "Okay, Nella, it's probably time I go, I hope we get into Algebra this year!" I said. I almost kissed her, but then I forgot that I couldn't. I went for the door, going past her parents. "Cute bag!" I told her mom. XD I motioned the 'call me!' sign to Nella.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Nella smiled at him as he left and waved good-bye. But her parents didn’t seem to buy it…they knew what they did and she was going to get punished. She ran a hand through her hair, “Um…can I explain?” Her dad looked at her and gave a stern ‘No’ and told her to go up to her room like she was five. Being…Nella she ran up to her room and locked the door. She didn’t’ really want to see her parents after…that…but she did want to spend more time with Zack. Nella pulled her knees up to her chest and pulled her phone out of her pocket.

That was really embarressing . . . >__< I swear they told me they were coming back next week . . .
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:03 pm

lol. its fine. you can come hang out tomorrow if you want to.

I texted back, sighing as I drove home with one hand. xD It was funny. I didn't even have a license by law but I still drove around and never got caught. Fun right. A dog would get caught before I would.

I eventually got home and slept, dreaming of Nella<3
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:05 pm

I really want to rp with Chrissy soon XD I've been in a Chrissy mood.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Nella loved how Zack could just laugh about that xD Like it was his normal day to day schedule…what if it was?! No Zack’s no player(; He was her’s<3 Haha.

Nella fell asleep, dreaming of her and Zack<3 You wanna know something about dreams? Often the person in your dream was thinking about you before you fell asleep.

She awoke, still in the clothes she was in yesterday. Her heart ached cause she really wanted to see Zack Sad but something told her that her parents probably wouldn’t let her see him.

Instead, Nella texted him….she hoped he answered but she also guessed he was probably still sleeping…that was Zack. She texted:

Hey Sexy . (;

What? xD LOL.

My Chrissy or yours? o-o
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:35 pm

I woke up to the sudden buzzing of my phone. "BWAH!" I yelped, Mike's Squinkies falling off of my chest. XD He probably put them there while I slept. XD I opened my eyes and let my vision focus and read the screen: "ONE NEW TEXT MESSAGE FROM NELLA<3" OMG MY PHONE WAS HITTING ON MY GIRLFRIEND TOO! :O

hi gorgeous .

I texted back, putting on black skinny jeans with a light blue button up shirt.

---

your chrissy.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:37 pm

BRB I'LL BE FAST
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Nella rolled around in bed for a minute or two and almost fell asleep. But then her phone woke her back up and a picture of Zack being a freak popped up on her phone. Nella smiled at it for a minute or two before she texted back:

Doing anything spe-she-alll today? (;

Nella pulled on a pair of gray/white faded skinny jeans and a purple ‘Owl City’ shirt<3 OOOHHH did I forget to say? She had these amazing blue, white, and red checkered socks. They were adorable<3 xD

xD LOL I can bring him into the picture if you want? Like he can be her cousin or her brother o-o
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:56 pm

XD OHMYGOSH YEAH. That would be funnehh...especially brother. And I could have Bekkah be Zack's ex or something. XDD

besides hanging with the awesomest epical girl ever...?

I sent her, smiling to myself. I sighed, remembering that my old girlfriend, Bekkah, would be coming over too today. She had left an old pair of headphones here and I had just found them in my bedroom</3 She said she'd be coming soon. I sighed. I missed her, but I think we weren't meant to be...
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Nella smiled and bit her lip, kicking her feet around like she was five again.

Idk if my parents will let you see you today . . . after last night. . . but I’ll see what I can do. . .(:

Message sent. Her brother, Christian, was visiting from college today. Christian was, besides Zack, was the most amazing person in the whole world<3. Yeah they always had their fights, butttttt everything worked out in the end of the day.

Hey Zack . . . would you like to meet my brother ?

Nella asked Zack. She had a small feeling in her heart that they would get along amazingly. They were almost exactly the same.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:05 pm

[Bekkah]

Going to Zack's house, lalalala....blah...

Yes, Zack. .-. We used to go out, but it obviously didn't work. It was a long time ago. I'm over it.

Plus, my favorite vintage headphones were there. IN HIS BEDROOM. Seriously, I needed them. But actually, I didn't realize they were gone until he brought notice to them... xD I hoped his brothers weren't there. Or, worse, a new girlfriend. ._______. That would be really awkward.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:07 pm

[Zacky]

I saw her messages, and nodded. Then I remembered she couldnt see me...fail...

I mean, so what if her brother turned out to be a total jerk? Whatever. I had to learn how to get along with ONE of her family members, or I was in biiiiiiiiiig trouble. I smiled, and texted back:

yea sure.

I sighed, again remembering Bekkah. I shrugged, starting to type again. I had to tell her she'd be here just in case. We COULD NOT have anything weird happen with her if they saw eachother. It would be weird. Weird things should definately be avoided...

my ex is coming over today to pick something up . just to let you know . she wont be long. so if you see her u kno who it is. we prob wont catch her tho so its fine
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Nella’s jeans.
Goalies RolePlay - Page 37 Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_87509 Her shoes.

Goalies RolePlay - Page 37 AAAADJBUQyAAAAAAAT_H8g Her shirt.

Goalies RolePlay - Page 37 10003393_main_5 Nella’s jeans.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:14 pm

cute shirttt
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Goalies RolePlay - Page 37 4629452202_533742a127_z_thumb

Christian gripped the steering wheel, singing along to New Religion by Black Veil Brides. His singing voice was horrible, but he was alone soooo…why not?(; Wasn’t like he was bringing a girl home. Thought that would be nice…but whatever.

It’s been about a year since he’d seen his family.They probably thought that after he went off to college he would be all mature and crap like that. But look at him. HE WAS HEAD BANGING AND FIST PUMPING IN THE CAR ! OH YEAH CHRISSY DO IT LIKE A BOSSSSS!! [What? I thought I was an assistant..]

Goalies RolePlay - Page 37 Beauty-blue-eyes-girl-red-hair-red-lips-scene-51044

Nella smiled and started to brush her hair. Zack made her day, he always did.

I have a feeling you’ll like Chrissy . . . He’s kinda like you (:

If you thought about it..it was kinda weird to date a guy that was kinda like your brother..that’s weird. OH well, Zack was amazing and she loved him with all of her heart.

Can you come over soon ?

Last edited by +-Rawr-+ on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:28 pm

[Zack]

coming now, my friend just showed up and she needs a ride to a CVS >__< i'm going to swing by ur house and say hey and then i'll have her with me and then i'll take her to get what she needs and come back...she's nice and cant compare to you soo(;

I put my phone on lock mode, looking over at Bekkah, just sitting there innocently, playing with a lock of her curly hair. "Sorry." She said, looking up at me. I shrugged. "It's okay. I'm going to go by my girlfriend's house so I can say hi and I'll get you where you need to be. Okay? Okay."

We got in my car, her (pretending to) play on her iPod the whole time. We drove quickly to the house, even though I could've walked and Bekkah yelped alot because I almost crashed into a tree five times. XD

We got there, and I didnt even knock on the door, I walked right in. XD "I'm here." Bekkah was shivering, not because it was cold, because she was so shaken from the ride. Ha ha. "I'm going to sit down for a minute." She said, throwing a glance at me. I winked at Nella, giving her a signal saying 'it was totally my driving.'
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next