RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+4
Supa-Bacon-Cat
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
RiseAbove
8 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  RiseAbove Mon May 23, 2011 5:21 pm

I get out on the 31 of May :D :D But again, it's not so awesome because teachers cannot plan lessons

<---- Is learning/testing too much in the last two weeks of school D: My Algebra finals are tomorrow and my Spanish finals are Thursday. (Plus some random crap projects.)

RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon May 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Uno, dos, tres
It's been a really, really, messed up week
Seven days of torture, seven days of bitter
And my girlfriend went and cheated on me
She's a California dime, but it's not for me to quit her.

La, la, la
Whatever.
La, la, la
It doesn't matter.
La, la, la
Oh well.
La, la, la

Hehehe. (: Love that song...
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon May 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Song name? I've probably heard it on the radio but forgot.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon May 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Tonight, Tonight by the Hot Chelle Rae.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon May 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Koidy
He smiled and gave a little eye roll. “Hey, I forget things after a while. You have to get me back up to date.” He said, bumping into her, purposely and playfully. “Then I guess I’ll see you later? A bunch of people are coming here around noon for this big end of the year beach party thing. Barbeque, volleyball, and yes surfing. Later in the night we’re setting up a big bon-fire. You in?” It sounded more like he was asking her out than a little friend get together for some reason. But he quickly blew off the thought.

Rise my post was on the last page o3o

I KNOW THAT SONG! TONIGHT,TONIGT IT'S A PARTY ON THE ROOF TOP TOP OF THE WORLD TONIGHT TONIGHT : DDD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon May 23, 2011 5:26 pm

I'm just gonna start RPing Storm and all of those other peeps I mentioned earlier...but mainly Storm. I've been dying to rp her. (:
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon May 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Jay nodded. "Nice," he said sarcastically. But again, there was a hint of joking in his voice. He was about to say something before his cellphone signaled a text message. He groaned. "Probably gotta run errands," he muttered before checking his messages. He was right. "Relative wants me to help him with yard work. I'll pick you up tomorrow, m'kay? See ya later." He pulled himself up off of the bench, waved goodbye, then fished his car keys out of his pocket. It was quite a walk to that relative's place. He'd have to drive. Of course, he could walk back to his apartment from the park, though.

I remember the song now :)
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon May 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Bean gave a crooked smile. "You bet." I was excited. I guess it was then that we left eachother, when I went home and got in my cutest bikini, getting out my surfboard from the shed. My best friend, my only friend as a child, in fact. Just me and the open ocean. I shoved a Micky Dee's wrap down me throat and then went to the beach later. (: I let my toes sink into the warm sand, looking for Koidy, my iPod in on low.

-------

ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon May 23, 2011 5:35 pm

Storm Yes! YES! Woo hoo! FINALLY!
Ahem. Sorry for the cheering...
Anyway, I am SO excited. The old geezer who is the headmaster of Hathor finally, finally decided to let me go out to be entertainment for people! In public! I'm going to this party tomorrow night, some big, fun party. It's been a while since I've been to a party. Zack's tagging along (blah), Jerome said he might come, Tiffany is coming, and so is Mick. It's gonna be a BLAST. (: I had to undergo some lectures, first, though. In one ear and out the other, you know. I was practicing whenever I could get time in with my drums. I even got to sing for one of the songs...even though I sort of sucked at it. Whatever! Who cared?! I was performing live for the verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry first time. <3(:
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon May 23, 2011 5:38 pm

I DRUM!!!

but you already know that XD
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon May 23, 2011 5:40 pm

yes, me does. (:
I'm going to begin drumming..(: My cousin plays drums, as well.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon May 23, 2011 5:42 pm

It's a little frustrating at first, trying to get yourself coordinated. But it's all fun and stuff :)

I'm going to head off for a moment. Be back in a sec.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon May 23, 2011 5:42 pm

thanks for the advice.
and okay. (:
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon May 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Malice
She smiled and waved goodbye, pulling her book against her chest, she stood up. Malice had been sitting on the bench for so long that her legs had started to hurt and they were all red. Great, now she looked mutated or something. Shaking the thought off, I strode off towards my house. It was already around six-ish. Time for dinner. Maybe I would heat up some left overs. Last night I made some chicken. That would be good ^3^. Lalalal, eats, gets ready for bed. NEXT DAY x3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon May 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Bowser<3 wrote:Bean gave a crooked smile. "You bet." I was excited. I guess it was then that we left eachother, when I went home and got in my cutest bikini, getting out my surfboard from the shed. My best friend, my only friend as a child, in fact. Just me and the open ocean. I shoved a Micky Dee's wrap down me throat and then went to the beach later. (: I let my toes sink into the warm sand, looking for Koidy, my iPod in on low.

-------

Koidy
He smiled and parted his own way, heading home. When Koidy got him, he pulled on a pair of black swim trunks and got his surfboard from the living room. What? He didn't want to put it in the shed, to much work to get it out. Whereas he went to the beach everyday. Koidy headed off towards the beach, almost running. Can't he be excited going to the beach with a cute girl? x3 When he got there he found Bean and snuck up behind her, tapping her shoulder with a mischivous grin.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon May 23, 2011 5:50 pm

I woke up--well, not really woke up--and started drumming on everything I could. I was jumpy, as always, but not as much as usual. I dressed in my favorite pair of black skinny jeans, a light blue tanktop with a dark blue worn out small little jacket thinger...with a pair of worn out converse. hehe. Soon, me, Mick, Zack, Jerome, and Tiffany were off....to practice in a studio nearby to the place. I couldn't wait...
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon May 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Beanster (;

"Bwah!" I said, only turning around to find Koidy. "I feel stupid now." I said, chuckling lightly. Laughing Still, the twilight always put me in a good mood, especially when I surfed. It had been a while, but it wasn't like I was dusty or anything. I had skills, man. And skills are hard to determinate.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon May 23, 2011 5:53 pm

have to go soon.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon May 23, 2011 5:57 pm

Koidy
He chuckled, “Did I scare the mighty Bean? Or am I imagining things?” He teased, giving her a little push. His long brown hair fell in his eyes. His blue eyes <3. “Let’s go, it ain’t get any more perfect than this.” He said with a grin and running towards the water. When he was about waist deep he started paddling towards the on-coming waves. The faint glow of the moon shown off the water on their faces adding to the mystery.

Awh D:
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon May 23, 2011 6:14 pm

D: And I just got back.

Jay had on a blue dress shirt and dark jeans. Nothing was tattered. Nothing was tucked in. That was gay. He drove over to Malice's place at about ten at night...a tad early, though. The moon was up and the night was cool. He expected some particular guys to already be drunk when they got there. He wasn't a drinker; he was underaged. Legal laws didn't mean very much to him, though. Well, laws were important, but he was no snitch or douchbag that followed everyone of them. He usually violated driving laws, sometimes purposely and sometimes not. Jay walked up to her door and knocked.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon May 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Malice
She wore a pair of white skinny jeans with rips that fit her just right, a black tank top with sequins sewn in so it kinda reminded you of stars, and a pair of regular black converse. Malice was just putting on a coat of mascara when she heard a knock on the door. Who could that be? She looked at the tip and face-palmed herself. It was ten already. Quickly, she put on the rest of her make-up and it still looked alright. It didn’t look like it was rushed, and walked to the door. She opened it with a smile. “Hey, you look nice” It was a compliment, but not in a romantic way. They would use these around each other occasionally.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon May 23, 2011 6:31 pm

Storm I was sitting in the house, some people already there. Just a few, though. I had been there with the others, practicing for a while. I tapped out a beat, waiting, waiting, waiting. Zack tried to skateboard down the stairs, Mick tuned his guitar, as did Jerome. Tiffany praticed some voice warm ups. All was ready. "Who's ready for a little bit of music?" I grinned, going up to the mic.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon May 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Can stay a little longer till my audition. :]
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon May 23, 2011 6:41 pm

"Thanks. And so do you," Jay smiled in a friendly manner. The two chatted on the way to the party. The house was unlocked (why wouldn't it be?) so guests could enter and exit as they wished. Jay opened the door and motioned for Malice to come in. Then, he peeked in himself and greeted some friends. The band was recognizable to him. He didn't remember from where, but he remembered their face. Jay waved to the band before spotting Storm. That's where he knew the band from. They were Storm's friends.

I'm multitasking. Homework and roleplay.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon May 23, 2011 6:45 pm

Malice
She smiled. He had been such a gentleman to her since they first met. Nicest she’d ever seen. Malice stepped in and saw a couple of friend’s that Jay introduced her too and some of her own. The lights were dimmed like at any party and there was a smell of liquor in the air. Of course there was. Teenagers think it’s so cool to just drink underage. But she shouldn’t be dissing them. She used to be them.

I have to go D:
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next