RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+4
Supa-Bacon-Cat
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
RiseAbove
8 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 3 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  RiseAbove Tue May 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Hi Socks! Lemme get a reply.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 24, 2011 7:09 pm

RiseAbove wrote:Hi Socks! Lemme get a reply.

Otay ^3^ Oh, and hi : D How was your day?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue May 24, 2011 7:15 pm

((Wait, I just went brain dead for a moment. Rick was her ex, right? ^^" If not, then I just screwed up my post))

I finished the first part of my ECA test today. I'm actually really glad that I studied the previous night. Some of the problems that I had to look up appeared on the test multiple times. There's a positive feeling about my results...well, at least for now XD

Rick nodded. The two chatted for a while, mostly about just random stuff. It was nothing really important that either person really cared to know. He had refrained from mentioning any more about Jay or her relationship status. Well, up until now. Seeing that Malice's answer would result the same no matter what way he asked, Rick gave in and asked, "Malice, can't you give us another chance?" He was about to say more buy stopped himself. He himself was a real person, not some fairytale character.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 24, 2011 7:21 pm

No he wasn’t but that just made the situation ten times better x3

I just finished up testing. But I didn’t do finals T wT I didn’t study and I like probably failed my math one. I’m HORRIBLE in math. When I told my mom she’s like “Ah, that explains it” Cause I told her I think I failed xD

Malice
She laughed and giggled at some of the jokes he told her. But that one struck her cold. “Rick..” She said, putting a hand on his shoulder. “You know why I broke up with right? You cheated on me..That really hurt, considering how long we’d been together.” She said, letting her hand fall to her side, her gaze fell on the floor. Rick was cute and all, but she still felt that it would be wrong for them to date when she had feelings for Jay. It would just feel like she was cheating on him. Then would she really have any time with him if she was always with Rick? Not really, therefore that would destroy their friendship and Malice couldn’t bear to lose that. Jay meant a lot to her. He was the first person that she met here in California. Rick had also been in her hometown but he wasn’t that crazy ex that would do anything to get her back.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue May 24, 2011 7:31 pm

<---- Math nerd. 8D !! I suck at grammar, though. Can't do grammar, reorganize sentences, or spell. lol

Rick seemed kind of rejected with that. Who wouldn't? "But I've changed," he plead. "I'm really sorry about what happened back then. I was blind. I was stupid." He paused, then added in a softer tone, "I'm a different man, now, Malice." He shoved his hand in his pocket. It was quite obvious that he wanted to give their relationship another shot. Rick and Malice had dated quite a long time, considering that they never meant the relationship to go really far. He had never expected them to be a real relationship, so he had started seeing another girl, Holly. Malice had caught a glimpse of a "relationship speedbump" via text message that Holly had sent him. Too bad she had seen the message just when the two were getting rather friendly.

OOC: Pathetic level: high XD
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 24, 2011 7:41 pm

Lucky o3o It’s like my whole family is bad at it ‘cept one of my sisters. I’m awesome in English. Just today I got accepted into the honor class for next year. My teacher said me and two of my other friends write amazing :3

Malice
She sighed and leaned against the door way into the kitchen, her gaze looking over him. “Rick…it just won’t work..” She said and looked down. “I-I’m sorry. It’s just that..I’m kinda confused about things right now. It’s just all to complicated. With you and.. Tom(stalker guy x3)” She almost said Jay instead of Tom. It didn’t feel right lying to him about it, but she knew it was for the best. Him and Jay were really close friends. Maybe even best friends. If she told him, he was sure to pass the information on. Malice bit her lip and looked up.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue May 24, 2011 7:58 pm

Oops, forgot I had this tab open XD I'm probably the worst at making quick responses

Be back in a sec...Dinner
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 24, 2011 8:01 pm

RiseAbove wrote:Oops, forgot I had this tab open XD I'm probably the worst at making quick responses

Be back in a sec...Dinner

xD Smartie lol. okay o3o
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Here. Let me post.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Wait ... there's nothing to post to. xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed May 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Tiger wrote:Here. Let me post.

O3O I'll repost dude if you want.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri May 27, 2011 6:02 pm

i miss rping on this rp Sad but whenever i come one no one is on here, sighs, oh well, i wish rps were still on foopets and non-clubfoo could come back

stupid foo, its boring without the non-clubfoo members! (and rps)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Hi,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat May 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Tiger wrote:Hi,

Hey,dude. Roleplay? :3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat May 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Hi everyone
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat May 28, 2011 5:24 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:Lucky o3o It’s like my whole family is bad at it ‘cept one of my sisters. I’m awesome in English. Just today I got accepted into the honor class for next year. My teacher said me and two of my other friends write amazing :3

Malice
She sighed and leaned against the door way into the kitchen, her gaze looking over him. “Rick…it just won’t work..” She said and looked down. “I-I’m sorry. It’s just that..I’m kinda confused about things right now. It’s just all to complicated. With you and.. Tom(stalker guy x3)” She almost said Jay instead of Tom. It didn’t feel right lying to him about it, but she knew it was for the best. Him and Jay were really close friends. Maybe even best friends. If she told him, he was sure to pass the information on. Malice bit her lip and looked up.

Hey Rise :3 Here's a repost if ya wanna roleplay o3o
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat May 28, 2011 11:30 pm

Rick looked at her, then away again. Finally, he nodded, "Mmkay." Awkward pause... Could he bring back a conversation with a change of topic? No, that'd seem weird. And the conversation would be tense. Rick pretended to check his text messages. His phone was always on vibrate, so it wasn't like it would seem...weird. "I..gotta go. For a moment," he lied.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat May 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Malice
She looked up at him, "Ohkay...See you later." She muttered. Wow, that surely brought down her mood. Where was Jayy? He always knew how to cheer her up. Sighing, she took another sip of her drink. It had a hint of alcohal in it. But she could use it. It wasn't so much she was going to get drunk off of it.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun May 29, 2011 12:03 am

Sorry my reply was super late. Had to help my mom with something.

----

"Hey, dude. Jay."

It was another friend Tim. The music was blasting from the other room and people were talking pretty loud. "What's up?" Jay greeted.

"Come here," Tim waved him over.

Jay walked over to the group. They consisted mostly of people he knew, some more than others.

Tim held out his hand offering something. His fist was closed over whatever it was. "Close your eyes and swallow this," he dared. An amused smile spread over his face. Some of the guys around him muffled a laugh, covering their face with their hands.

"What is it?" Jay asked.

"Don't worry. It's not gonna hurt you," Tim assured him. "C'mon."

"You're pranking me, are you? Alright," Jay gave in, obviously amused himself. He closed his eyes, and took whatever was offered him. Funny...nothing happened. "Okay, now tell me what it is," he said.

"Nothing, man. See, I told you not to freak out."

Jay shook his head and chuckled. "You're a douche-bag," he insulted...but it wasn't really an insult. It was more of a "you are ridiculous" comment.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 29, 2011 10:46 am

Malice
She saw all the guys forming around a circle around two boys. Fight maybe? Probably, she walked over to see what was going on. Jay? She pushed to the front, wondering what was going on. Him and a friend were just…laughing. So why was there this big crowd? She decided not to bother him and gave a smile to some of his friends, and pushed out of the crowed. She found one of her friends, Kelly. Kelly smiled and walked over, “Hey Malice. I need to ask you something.” She gave a small school girls smile. Malice rose and eyebrow, “That is?” Kelly smiled and nodded over at Jay, “I wanted to know if I could ask Jay out..if your guys aren’t dating.”
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:56 am

Here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 29, 2011 11:06 am

Tiger wrote:Here.

Hey Tiger, want a repost? O wO;
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 29, 2011 11:14 am

+-Rawr-+ wrote:Alaina
She chuckled and rolled her eyes. “No. It’s just that most guys don’t care as much as you. I was just stating the obvious” She said, with a loving smile. Even if Peeta didn’t buy her all these presents, she would still love him just the same. Alaina just appreciated that he thought about her so much. It made her feel, well, special in some way. Peeta was a one in a million guy. His type was hard to find and sometimes it made Alaina wonder how someone like her had gotten someone like him. She snuggled deeper into his jacket. She would just have to stretch out her arms to have them in the arm holes. But she didn’t. Instead, they were wrapped around his waist, under the jacket.

Heeerrree
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:08 pm

Socks, are you here?
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down