RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+4
Supa-Bacon-Cat
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
RiseAbove
8 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 4 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  RiseAbove Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:45 pm

Let's rp! :D

I don't feel like RPing the party anymore : P I'm going to skip to the morning if you're fine with that.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Ohkay I really,really, lots-o-really's wanna rp SO POST, DUDE! x3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:58 pm

lol!

Jay woke up the next day back at his apartment on the couch. His hurt quite a bit and his lip was stinging. It appears that he hadn't changed out of his outfit from the night before. Funny thing was, he didn't remember much of last night. Tim probably gave him something bad. But again, it couldn't be that bad since he actually woke up. His hand groped around on the coffee table until he found his cellphone. Maybe he should call Malice. Her number was on his contact list, like most people. No one dials numbers anymore. Jay waited for her to pick up.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:05 pm

Malice
She had walked home last night. No, Malice hadn’t gotten drunk, she hadn’t drunken enough to possibly even be near that. But, she still had a small stinging in the back of her head. It was like a small headache. Like Jay, she hadn’t changed either. It was around three in the morning by the time she had gotten home, she figured she’d just clean up later. Malice’s phone was still in her pocket and it was on high. The jingle of the ring tone pulled her from her sleep and she rolled off her bed, hitting the floor with a thud. That made her groan as she pulled her phone out. “Hey..”She grumbled, sleepily. Pulling the phone away from her ear, she realized it was Jay’s number.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:13 pm

Jay sat up when Malice answered the phone. "Hey Malice. Did you remember what I did last night? I don't remember anything after I swallowed whatever it was that the guys gave me. Did I do anything stupid?" The busted lip told him that he couldn't' have been roofied. Jay guessed that he did something pretty wild. Maybe it was the result of mixing drugs? The punch thing had alcohol in it and Jay had used it to swallow whatever it was that he was given.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:21 pm

Malice
“I don’t remember much, but I did hear that you got in a fight with…ummm…Rick (heehee >:3 drama)? I think. I never heard why, but it was the hot topic for the rest of the night.” She rubbed the back of her neck, and stole a glance at her alarm clock. Two o’clock. Malice didn’t have anything to do today, but she still felt like garbage. Partly because her clothes were coated in sweat from last night. The dance floor was so tightly packed together with swaying bodies, and the lights beaming down, everyone was sweating.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:31 pm

"Really?" Jay had to laugh. It was hard to imagine Rick getting in to a fight with anyone. He was really surprised that it was himself who got into a fight with the guy. It wasn't like they ever had anything against each other. Well, not that he knew of. After a second, he asked, "I didn't have sex with anyone...did I?" His tone was rather serious. It was an awkward question, no doubt about it. Truthfully, if he did, he didn't want to know. Jay ran his fingers through his hair.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Malice
She chuckled at the question, “No, not that I know of. And I don’t think that’s why Rick started beating the crap out of you. You really need to learn how to fight by the way Jay.” She said, smiling on her end of the phone. “Maybe a little girl like me can give you lessons.” She teased. Her theories on Rick and Jay fighting, was probably because he found out that she had a crush on Jay. But would he even stoop that low to get what he wanted? He had said he changed so she didn’t know. They still had things to talk about.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Should we stick Kelly into the plot as well?

"Crazy night," Jay laughed. His cellphone beeped, signalling that it was getting close to the low battery level. "I'll come over in a sec. My phone's dying. Sorry about that," he apologized. After they hung up, Jay figured that it'd be sensible to get cleaned up. He scrubbed his face, showered, and changed before walking over to Malice's place.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Yesh x3 that was my intention but I didn’t type her in yet >_<

Malice
She nodded and threw her phone on her bed. Peeling her clothes off of her body, she dropped them into the hamper and showered herself with lavender smelling stuff. After, she stepped out and pulled a towel around her wet body and went to her room to look for a pair of clothes to wear. Malice decided to wear a pair of black slacks and a yellow T-Shirt with a smiley face on it. Her hair was still wet and she didn’t have time to dry it or anything so she pulled it into a quick pony tail and brushed her teeth just as the bell rang. Malice almost ran to the door wanting to see Jay again. “Hey” She greeted, as she opened the door and let him in. They sat on the coach and an instant memory of Kelly prodded her mind. “Did I tell you what Kelly asked my last night?” She asked, biting her lip and pulling her feet up under herself.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:27 pm

"What'd she say?" Jay asked. Kelly had been talking to him quite a bit more than usual lately. She was a nice girl, but there was something about her that didn't appeal to him. Maybe the awkwardness of having lengthy conversation. He didn't really know. She was a bit older than him, so that might be another factor.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Malice
She chuckled, “She asked me if it was okay to go out with you.” She smiled and poked his arm, “Did she ask you yet?” Malice hadn’t said anything to Kelly about if she could. She just told her that they weren’t dating was all. Personally, the thought of someone stealing Jay away still nipped at her heart.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Oops, sorry for the delayed reply. I had to go do something.

Jay stopped. "I-I dunno. I really don't," he stuttered. If she did, then he could've said anything. It took him a second to think. Really, he didn't want to ask Kelly. But again, maybe he's just overreacting. Jay had never been (accidentally?) "drugged" before, so this was pretty new to him. "Can you check her facebook page?" he asked. His phone was still charging beside the laptop back at his apartment. He leaned back on the couch, rubbing his face.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Malice
She rose an eyebrow, “Sure, but what happened to you last night? You seemed….really out of it..” She said, curiously. Jay had her worried, after all they were really close. Picking up her phone she clicked on the internet Icon and before long was on Kelly’s facebook page. Her status said “In a relationship.” Malice showed Jay the phone, jealously coursing through her. “Looks like you either said yes or she asked someone else out.” She said, biting her lip. Malice REALLY hoped it was someone else. Even if they weren’t really dating because he was drugged when he answered, it was still something.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:20 pm

Jay leaned over to glance at her cellphone then swallowed hard. This wasn't suppose to happen, no way. But he couldn't just go up to Kelly and tell her that he didn't care for her. That he didn't wantto date her. That all this was a mistake. Yeah, Jay dated quite often compared to some others, but he was never one of those who went from girl to girl just because he wanted the image. He wasn't the "player" type. But...he had his eye out for someone else.

"You said that she asked me out last night, right?" He didn't choose a choice out of the two she provided, mainly because he guessed the first. "Malice, I think the guys drugged me last night. R'member when they asked me to swallow something? I think it was some pill. I took it with the punch, which had some alcohol in it. I think I wacked myself out 'cause I mixed the drugs." But...if he was "dating" Kelly now, why did Rick fight him? Kelly never really had an eye for Rick. And Rick didn't really care too much for Kelly. "This doesn't add up," he commented.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:31 pm

Malice
Pulling her phone back over to her, she closed out of facebook and slipped it back into her pocket. “I’m pretty sure it was you that she asked me about, but I never thought she had the guts to do it..” She stammered on. “I can ask her if you want, o-or tell her that it was a mistake.” She said, quickly biting her lip. Now that was something she shouldn’t have said. Maybe Jay wanted to go out with her or something. Now this just made Malice seem a wee bit jealous. Looking back at Jay, she nodded. “Ya, it was like a small uh…I can’t remember what color, but they were all talking about it after. Rule one of parties Jay, never take what the others give you. I learned that one the hard way.” She murmured. “Rick was talking to me last night, but he never mentioned being mad at you or wanting to beat you up.” She said, quickly remembering their conversation. “He was just asking me out, but I said no..” She said, rubbing the back of her neck.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Jay didn't say anything. He didn't know what to say. He leaned over, propping both of his elbows on his knees and leaning his face his in hands. There must have been a few minutes of awkward silence. Jay looked up at her once or twice, but looked back down at his feet whenever she caught his glance. He didn't want to think anymore. Truthfully, Jay wanted to just wake up to the reality that he wanted. When Malice caught his gaze the third time, he stopped.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Malice
Their gaze was locked. Malice felt herself getting bright red, but kept her eyes on his. She didn’t know why, it just felt…right? If that was even the word. It was like it filled the silence, that their eyes were telling stories of their own. Malice bit her lip and finally tore her gaze away from his and looked down at the ground. “Uh…I’ll go call Kelly..” She said, starting to stand.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:05 pm

"Don't."

Why'd he say that? What was he doing? Wasn't this what he wanted? And even a bonus: he didn't even really have to say anything. But that was cowardly. But this was a mistake, right?

Thoughts flooded his mind. Jay stood up as well. He moved himself in front of Malice, as if blocking her way and put a hand on her shoulder. "Not now," he said. His tone dropped to almost a whisper. What was he hiding? There wasn't anyone else around.

What he didn't realize was the fact that he was leaning his face in closer and closer.

RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Malice
She looked at him confused. Hadn’t he just said that he didn’t want to go out with her? This brought more jealously to her, and she hated the feeling of it. She started to sit back down, reluctantly, but he was up before her and close, very close. Their faces were inches apart. Malice, having a crush on him(Yes x3) didn’t jerk away in surprise or disgusted, she stayed there. “J-jay..” She said, in a small whisper, inching close to him also. “Don’t be making a mistake with me too…” She muttered, pressing her lips to his when he was close enough. X3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Jay didn't catch what she muttered. Even if he did hear it, his mind didn't. Jay leaned in and kissed her. His right hand trailed from her shoulder down to her hand.

That was a short post. : P
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Malice
Her hand felt warm in Jay’s, like it always belonged there. Malice en-twined their fingers, before she took her hand away and laced both of her arms around his neck, only pulling him deeper into the kiss. Everyone said that they would be perfect for each other, only they didn’t believe it. Her guesses that after tonight, they wouldn’t or they would never talk again. There was no definite answer, but she was hoping for the best. But, for now she focused on the kiss. After all, she had wanted it for a long time. It was like sparks were exploding between them. <3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:43 pm

As their kiss deepened, it also intensified. The sparks had started a fire inside him. Jay leaned her back on to the couch, wrapping his left arm around her waist. His right hand pushed back her hair out of her face.

Suddenly, he stopped. It wasn't that he wanted to. Actually, he never wanted to part his lips with hers. Reluctantly, he pulled away. "I-I'm sorry," Jay apologized. Was this suppose to happen? His eyes showed guilty pleasure. Jay didn't mean to invade her personal space. He didn't mean to kiss her like that. It just...happened. Like it was encoded in him.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Malice
She looked up at him, her breath slightly un-even. She also didn’t want Jay’s lips to leave hers. Looking up at him, she was no longer blushing like a little girl anymore. Malice and Jay were still very close, still tangling in each other’s arms. Their lips just weren’t pressed together. “You don’t have to be sorry..” She murmured. “I didn’t mind..” She said, admittedly. Malice took back her arms from around him, sensing that he didn’t want to kiss her anymore, she wasn’t going to force him to do something he didn’t want.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:54 pm

I'm heading off to lunch. Be back later.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next