RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+4
Supa-Bacon-Cat
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
RiseAbove
8 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 22 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:24 pm

Zack

"Then where's the sponge?" I said flatly, flat as a can of flat Mountain Dew. I watched the thing that called itself a starfish surface back up in the water and I made a face. It looked like it was dead. I saw hair falling into her face and I hesitatingly brushed it away, my fingers softly caressing her face. I didn't mean to, I swear. But I did. It gave me a tingly feeling like electricity.

All of a sudden, I saw Aria coming over a dune with my box of band aids. It had a picture of Spongebob and Patrick laughing together on the front. I smiled, but I was a little bit upset. Couldn't I stay just a lil longer with Nella?

"She's mine." I said, snapping my finger and pointing towards her. I stood up, limping over as she handed me a bandaid and I stuck it on the bottom of my foot. I Smiled and snuck her a slip of paper with my number on it, being careful that Aria didn't see. When she wasn't looking, I made the 'call me' sign.

OKAY. Skip forward....both pairs talk more....blarghity blargh blargh...then one day...I'm going to post something for Aria to keep the story flowing...and then we'll do Zack and Nella again and then Koidy and Bean. k?
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:28 pm

MasterYoda(: wrote:Zack

"Then where's the sponge?" I said flatly, flat as a can of flat Mountain Dew. I watched the thing that called itself a starfish surface back up in the water and I made a face. It looked like it was dead. I saw hair falling into her face and I hesitatingly brushed it away, my fingers softly caressing her face. I didn't mean to, I swear. But I did. It gave me a tingly feeling like electricity.

All of a sudden, I saw Aria coming over a dune with my box of band aids. It had a picture of Spongebob and Patrick laughing together on the front. I smiled, but I was a little bit upset. Couldn't I stay just a lil longer with Nella?

"She's mine." I said, snapping my finger and pointing towards her. I stood up, limping over as she handed me a bandaid and I stuck it on the bottom of my foot. I Smiled and snuck her a slip of paper with my number on it, being careful that Aria didn't see. When she wasn't looking, I made the 'call me' sign.

OKAY. Skip forward....both pairs talk more....blarghity blargh blargh...then one day...I'm going to post something for Aria to keep the story flowing...and then we'll do Zack and Nella again and then Koidy and Bean. k?

Nice Zack, classy XD
Mkay, post away. *Dangles bacon above Zack’s head*
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Blake nodded. "Okay." she quickly ran to her house and grabbed her skateboard. Then she rode to the skatepark.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:30 pm

Rawr; I reposted for Lawndree
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Saban: he ran to his house and grabbed his board and skated to the skatepark to meet her
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:33 pm

Blake arrived at the skatepark and skated on the ramps. She also watched as some guys were lOoking at her, but she ignored it and continued skating.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Aria

I walked through the double doors of the nearest gym, somehow knowing in my gut that Zackoman would be there. He always was at this time, and he wasn't at the house. I bit my lip.

"HIYAH! WELCOME TO THE GYM. DO YOU HAVE A PASS OR ARE YOU GONNA FILL OUT A GUEST FORM?!" The peppy receptionist said. She was sort of annoying. "I Won't be here long." I said grouchily. Surprisingly, she didn't stop me.

I walked straight in and smelled sweat, but by now I was used to it. There, by the fifty pound weights, I saw Zack shirtless (a sight a girl would die to see; but I've seen it every night when he goes to bed<3) lifting them up and down, up and down. It was barely an effort for him and it went so smoothly. A few of his friends were gathered around just chatting about really stupid stuff. Now that I was dating a lacrosse guy, I was kind of used to it.

"Hi." I said, standing over him. His face went shocked. "Uh, hi." He held the weight in midair, sort of looking at me. "We need to talk." I said. His face slipped into a smirk slowly. I realized my pants had slid down slightly, giving him a view of my boy shorts. My face went pink. "Sorry." I mumbled, tightening my black belt.

"Can this wait?" He begged. His face was red now. "No." I said. "Listen. I can tell you're interested in that girl, uh...Nina. You don't need me," I begged myself not to do this, but I had to. "we're done."

He dropped the weight on his chest, but I had already left as fast as I had come. Fifty pounds of weight. He cried out in pain.

That day, something happened. He broke a few ribs, and I broke my own heart. </3
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Awney wrote:Rawr; I reposted for Lawndree

Hm? OH YEA! O 3O I forgot XD Heehe, I’ll post in the morning when my brain cells aren’t as fried.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Saban: he sees her and smiles then he sees some guys watching her and frowns, he skates over to her,"hey blake"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:42 pm

Zack

(Insert Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri here)

Rubbing my chest, I moaned. The doctor's report was in. I had broken seven ribs from that weight I dropped on my chest. He said it would heal on its own, so here I am, back at the beach house.

I stretched, pulling off my sweaty gym shirt and threw it onto the floor. Aria was already asleep. It was hard to sleep in the same room as her; she was barely talking to me at all. Once, she came up to me [I had been walking around shirtless because of my ribs] and she came up and kneeled in front of me, kissing every rib that I broke for her. We looked at eachother, and then she left, silent. It was a gesture of broken love. I wanted her back so bad.

I saw her eyelids lightly closed, and I decided against waking her up. She looked so peaceful.

I looked at the number I had written on my wrist that was Nella's. IT was late, but I had to call her.

I dialed. One ring. Two ring. Three rings.

((Zack looks at the bacon, trying to bite at it. He cries when he can't get it.))

((Hey, I gotta go now. I'll be back tomorrow! Don't forget to reply for me. :]))
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:43 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:

Hm? OH YEA! O 3O I forgot XD Heehe, I’ll post in the morning when my brain cells aren’t as fried.

JDJXISNDJDNESDIP

You forget things easily xD
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Nella
She heard that Zack broke some ribs and she felt bad. Sooo she planned to call him tonight to make sure he was feeling better. It was just a friend thing, no attraction at all. ‘Cept that small fact that she thought he was cute and cool. But, he had a girlfriend. One rule, most important in the gurlble: Never steal another woman’s man. And Nella would honor that rule because she knew if anyone ever took a guy away from her, she would be heartbroken.

Koidy
He saw Bean walk out of the gym and blinked. Running up beside her he causually put his hands in his pockets, “You work out? I didn’t expect that out of you.” He said, raising an eyebrow. Wow Koidy, you’re so stupid =_= And we know Zack.(KIDDING XD Heehee) Anyways, he folded his arms behind his head and looked over at her.

Bleh, crappy I know, but Rawr-er is tired.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Blake looked over at Saban. "Hey Saban. These are my guy friends Joshua and Lucas." she told Saban.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:49 pm

Awney wrote:
+-Rawr-+ wrote:

JDJXISNDJDNESDIP

…dot.dot..dot… You just noticed? XDDD Heehe!
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:50 pm

Aria

My eyes were watery, but I didn't want him to see it. "No." I said in a broken voice. I looked back at Zack. People were gathering around him now. I wanted to run back and tell him that I Was kidding, but unforunetaly, today wasn't April Fools' Day. Even though that was our favorite.

I looked at him. "Listen, I can't talk."

And with that, I was agone.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:51 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:
Awney wrote:
+-Rawr-+ wrote:

JDJXISNDJDNESDIP

I've only know you for about... 2-3 months? XD (Probably longer x3)
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Saban: he smiles,"hey"

laaammme soorry
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Koidy
He blinked and he ran after her, “Bean..” He started, seeing her eyes water up. “What happened?” Yea, they weren’t close friends but he just couldn’t see her sad. It triggered something inside of him. Without thinking, he reached out and wiped her tears with his thumb. “Tell me?” He asked, scanning her face for answers.

Hrm, just tell me when I should post Nella.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:57 pm

Josh and Luke say their hi's and hey's and go skating xD

Blake smiled and grabbed Saban's hand and dragged him onto the skate ramp.

I gawta go Sad I'll be on when I wake up, which is probably 8:15 my time (9:56 here now) so, g'night.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Awney wrote:
+-Rawr-+ wrote:
Awney wrote:
+-Rawr-+ wrote:

JDJXISNDJDNESDIP

I've only know you for about... 2-3 months? XD (Probably longer x3)

People figure it out about when they first meet me. Or when I think I just first met them but I’ve met them before. And I’m like @.@ WOOOOW
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:01 am

so i guess ill rp with u on the other rp tomorrow rawr :)

and aw okay by awney
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:13 am

Nella
She was asleep in her bed, when she heard her phone start chirping ‘Love Like Woe.’ Nella grumbled and fumbled for the phone. Zack? What did he want at midnight? Nevertheless, she clicked the talk button. “Hey Zack.” She said yawning. “What’s up?” Her eyes were closed as she rested her chin on her pillow. She swore up and down that she’d fall asleep right there on the phone. But somehow, she managed to stay awake. “Is something wrong?” She asked when he didn’t answer. Nella rolled over onto her back and looked up at the creaking fan on her ceiling, rotating and rotating. If she kept following it like this she was going to get dizzy. @.@

Here's Nella :] Koidy's Above Rawr-er is tired. Bye world~!
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:16 pm

I'm here. /glares at Zack who pinned me to the ground,
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:16 pm

MasterYoda(: wrote:I'm here. /glares at Zack who pinned me to the ground,

O 3O Zack I got’s bacon for chu if you get offa Yoda *Wags freshly cooked bacon*

:3 Your turn to post
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:02 pm

((Zack attacks Rawr)) WHEW!

ZACK ATTACK

"I thought you might know how to fix a broken heart." I said, fumbling with the zipper on my hoodie which I had thrown on the floor. Aria always complained about how messy I was. She couldn't live with a mess. She hated it.

I bit my lip. "Well, that and some broken ribs." I shrugged, though she couldn't see me do that. I could tell my voice was totally bummed out and it sounded like I had just gotten beat up. I tried to be strong, but you can only get to a certain point.

ARIA ATTACK ((Aria, it doesn't work the same way for you.)) I dont care!

I flinched at his touch. I looked back at Zack once or twice, moaning. "GET HIM AN AMBULANCE!" Someone called. I fingered my Blackberry in my pocket, but decided against it. He didn't need me., He wanted that Nella chick, and that was that.

"Nothing." I said sharply, starting to walk away. I Got outside and got on my skateboard. Without a helmet OMG I'm so daring.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next