RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+4
Supa-Bacon-Cat
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
RiseAbove
8 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 19 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:00 pm

XD I LOVE ZACKKKK

Nella
I looked at Zack and waved madly, “HEY PERSON!!” I said excitedly. Looks like he wasn’t the only one who had sugar this morning. Heehee. I sat down on one of those swivel chairs at the counter and twirled around a time or two before the person behind the counter chuckled at me and told me to stop. “You know what I would love?” I said, propping my head up on my fists. “I want two chocolate chip pancakes. Thems are my favorites!” I said, almost jumping up and down. “ANNNNDDDD Can I pretty please have chocolate milk?” What? I was a chocoholic. It was a disease I never wanted to get rid of. Never ever. I swiveled around in my chair again and I saw the boy. Now that I got a better look at him, I realized he was really cute <3. (NELLLAAAAAA SEE WHAT CHOCOLATE DOES TO YOU!!!?!) I DUN CARE! It makes life worth living :3

Koidy
I didn’t even wait for my breakfast. Those people were really getting on my nerves. I was most certainly not stalking that girl. Why would I? That’s just really creepy. If there’s anyone she should get a restraining order on it was that boy she was with. He was just plain creepy. Anywhoooo, I walked out the door, but I left a tip on the table, cause I’m nice like that.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:05 pm

MasterYoda(: wrote:((Zack frowns when Rawr lets go. "No, I like you. You smell like bananas." He squeezed her and moaned happily.)) He is a strange one...I shall start.

XD Bananas? That's...interesting? *Pets Zacks head* Well you smell like Bacon XD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:24 pm

((Zack gasped, smiling widely. "I LOVE BACON!"))

Can't think of anything for Bean, so here is Zack.

I grinned as a song I liked came on the speakers of the restaurant. Maybe it was because I wanted to impress that girl, or maybe it was to make Bean laugh. I loved when she laughed. I wished I could take that laugh that sounded like rain and stuff it in my pocket like a candy bar. Or maybe it was just because I honestly just loved the song. You decide(;

I got in what seemed like the spotlight of the floor and began to dance. I pulled Bean near to dance with me, but she was so busy cracking up that she barely could. And she whispered in my ear (and I knew she meant it), "I love you, Zack." Gosh. Those words killed me. She loved me.

At the end, we were both laughing. I couldn't tell if everyone else knew what she had said to me, but those three simple words had changed my world.

Hehe...now if Koidy and her make friends but she's with Zack...then it'll be like a love triangle... >:D
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:31 pm

He gets his memory back. ...... right?

Lindsey

He had lost his memory. He had actually lost his memory? I screamed for someone to call 911. Atleast he was Alive. I mean he could be dead in the worst case scenario. I kept my hand pressed up against his stomach to help the bleeding. Looking at Bryce I replied "Youre going to be okay. Youre going to be fine." Truth was, was he going to be fine. I mean...

If he had lost his memory imagine what could be rumaging around in his brain. For all I know he could be have a brain anurism...! I sat there on the road with Bryce waiting for the Amubulance. It seemed like forever And I couldnt wait much longer. Neither could he. If he lost much more blood he would probably pass out, and then take it on from there. Acoma... Death.

I kept my mind of those things for the moment and focused on the pool of blood I was sitting in. You could say, these clothes were trash. My mind was racing one hundred miles and hour, from the weirdest thoughts of if We would ever get back together to... he might die right there in my arms. I heard the sirens and searched for the lights seeing them come into sight they zoomed right past the street. What the heck? I grabbed my phone and called 911 myself. If nobody was going to take the effort to call I would do it myself. The ambulance was dispatched and no longer then a hundred years it arrived. Wheeling Bryce into the car and rushing off down the road the the Mercy West Hospital. I watched down the street until I could no longer hear or see them.

What if he died? What if he lost his memory for every. What if?

I looked back across the street. The puppies were still there. I fiqured while I waited for an update on Bryce I would go visit them again. I soon fell prisoner to one of the little golden retrievers. Picking it Up I paid what was asked and walked home. What could I say? He was cute!

Last edited by Mini-Stuff on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:31 pm

I gotta go...be back tomorrow!(:
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:32 pm

Nella
She rolled her eyes at the boy dancing but clapped anyways. Then, it was like heaven. Her double chocolate pancakes came! Her eyes grew wide and she picked up a fork. Nella was sooo excited, she was like a little kid getting a new toy. She dug into it and sighed with pleasure as it traveled down her throat. After long, they were gone ): Oh well, she still had her chocolate milk and it was in a Styrofoam cup. Nella hated those! They were even worse than plastic. Oh well, chocolate milk is chocolate milk. Nella took a slip and she had a milk mustache. You know those little napkin holders that look like mirrors? Well she caught a sight of her face in one and giggled to herself. Man, breakfast was so fun (:

*Holds out a slice of bacon* Just don’t bite my fingers off O_O
XD Sounds fun. But if Koidy wins her over (WHICH HE WILL >: D) Zack will be all sadish
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:46 pm

Bryce

I'm dead. I'm dead. There's no other explanation for it. I'm dead. I saw the headlights in the dusk air, and I wasn't fast enough. I may be the star football player, and I may be able to run to the end zone and back quicker than anyone else on the team can, but can I run when it really matters?

My adams apple bobbed up and down for a second. I got up, moaning at the pain. Was I alone? No. My vision adjusted for a second. In front of me lay the most beautiful girl ever...was she my girlfriend? She had to be, or she wouldn't be here. I looked at my shirt that appeared to be once blue. It was now purple with the stain of blood. Another guy looked at me from my right side. Were they here to help me, or here to hurt me more? This was all so confusing! I let out as much as I could muster in a scream, laying back down on the asphalt. My head hurt.

HE LOST HIS MEMORY. ;]

ZACK? SAD? NOOOO! ((Zack cries because his Mountain Dew is gone)) Uh, this is awkward...
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:51 pm

ZACK(:

Then, I sort of began running around. Bean grabbed me, laughing. "Me, too." I said into her ear, chuckling. She looked at me, confused. "Huh?" She hesitated. "I mean, I love you too." I said, kissing her head. She smiled, hopping on my back.

"Come on guys, let's get these two home before Zack passes out." Storm said. I always passed out after getting a burst of energy. Suddenly, I felt myself fall over and my vision went black. Yep, here it was.

I woke up lying on the couch, Bean next to me, brushing my hair out of my face. My nose twitched, my shiny gold nose piercing wiggling along with it. X3 I sat up. "Good morning." I said. Bean looked at me laughing. "It's two in the afternoon." I laughed, too. I'd never felt better. "Can I call you Aria?" I asked, begging. She paused, and then looked at me. "Yes," she said, "But only because I really like you." I love you

Ohkay, now I really gtg! (:
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:53 pm

I Dunno what to post DX
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:57 pm

He gets his memory back. ...... right?

Lindsey

He had lost his memory. He had actually lost his memory? I screamed for someone to call 911. Atleast he was Alive. I mean he could be dead in the worst case scenario. I kept my hand pressed up against his stomach to help the bleeding. Looking at Bryce I replied "Youre going to be okay. Youre going to be fine." Truth was, was he going to be fine. I mean...

If he had lost his memory imagine what could be rumaging around in his brain. For all I know he could be have a brain anurism...! I sat there on the road with Bryce waiting for the Amubulance. It seemed like forever And I couldnt wait much longer. Neither could he. If he lost much more blood he would probably pass out, and then take it on from there. Acoma... Death.

I kept my mind of those things for the moment and focused on the pool of blood I was sitting in. You could say, these clothes were trash. My mind was racing one hundred miles and hour, from the weirdest thoughts of if We would ever get back together to... he might die right there in my arms. I heard the sirens and searched for the lights seeing them come into sight they zoomed right past the street. What the heck? I grabbed my phone and called 911 myself. If nobody was going to take the effort to call I would do it myself. The ambulance was dispatched and no longer then a hundred years it arrived. Wheeling Bryce into the car and rushing off down the road the the Mercy West Hospital. I watched down the street until I could no longer hear or see them.

What if he died? What if he lost his memory for every. What if?

I looked back across the street. The puppies were still there. I fiqured while I waited for an update on Bryce I would go visit them again. I soon fell prisoner to one of the little golden retrievers. Picking it Up I paid what was asked and walked home. What could I say? He was cute!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:21 pm

I think I’ll post something :]

Nella slipped off the chair, leaving her pay on the counter and waving to the people behind it. They just laughed at her and shook their heads. What was wrong with being a kid when you still were one? Heck, Nella was only 16. Couldn’t she have fun? She wasn’t going to stay young forever. Well, whatever, those people were complete buzz kills. Nella walked out of the restaurant, still wearing a small little smile. Nella, when she was like this, looked like she was about ten. It didn’t help that she had a baby face. But she didn’t pay much attention to it. Unlike most teenagers who were dying to get out of it, Nella like being different. It was…well.. fun. Plus, she could still get those cookies at Hannaford without getting yelled at XD. Oh, this was the life. Nella decided that she wanted to go to the beach. Noo, not to surf. Leave that to the pros. She wanted to go look for starfish! Man, those things were awesome! Nella was off for the beach.

TROLOLOL LATER

She was at those rocks you always see people climbing that ,at high tide, the waves cover. In the little puddles she started looking for pink stars. :3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:08 pm

..i have free charries...still...
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:38 pm

Aria(;

Walking on the beach has never felt better.

I recognize the sound of the sea gulls, the warm yet wet sand under my feet...and yes, those really sharp seashells that make my feet bleed. But every other time I didn't feel that warm sensation inside that I guess is love.

Zack is back at the house, bug I still feel like he's right here next to me. I wince at getting whipped by the cold water, but it's only on my toes. It was lonely here, but then again, it was 11:30 am. Most people had gone to get lunch. Not me, though.

All of a sudden, Zack ran onto the beach like an excited puppy dog. X3 He smiled at me. "Storm told me to leave the house and I thought of you so I came here!" He smiled like we read eachothers mind and we both plunged straight into the water, getting our clothes all wet! But what I didn't notice...was that the stalker boy wad there, too o.o[quote]
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:41 pm

Shout out to stuff: I have a superlong post for you and I'm on my iPod so I can't post it right now...but I will when I can!!!
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Koidy
Really? They’re here, again? She’ll probably think I’m stalking her, which I’m not. Guess I can’t enjoy the beach either. I just came here to surf. Koidy rolled his eyes and ran a hand through his hair as he gave a frustrated sigh. First breakfast and now his favorite place, ever, to go: The Beach. Couldn’t they leave? He’d been coming here for as long as he remembered and never before had he had this much trouble with someone. Heck, he didn’t even know them except for the girls name. Arianna? Or Aria? Something like that. All he knew was that if he didn’t leave, that boy would be hunting him down for his name again. Giving a look at the ocean and turned on his heal and headed back to his house.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Hey again guys ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:27 pm

Tiger wrote:Hey again guys ...

TIGER!!! *Glomps*
AND I LOVE YOUR PICTURE! IT’S NSN RIGHT?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:32 pm

Haiii!

And yes. :D I love my profile picture too. xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:34 pm

Tiger wrote:Haiii!

And yes. :D I love my profile picture too. xD

I’m thinking of changing mine to a picture of Black Veil Brides xD But I donno yet :3
Does chu think you want to rp with mehh?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:34 pm

Sure. :) Who did we role play again? I havent been on .. in like two months.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:37 pm

hey again rawr....ooh tiger! its been too longg...five seconds it way too long lol

wanna rp Leo and Moon again??? :) pwease?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:38 pm

Sure Supa.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Tiger wrote:Sure. :) Who did we role play again? I havent been on .. in like two months.

Dot, Dot, Dot, Dot, Dot, Dot
You better be glad I didn’t forget :u XD
Alaina and Peeta!

HIIIIIIIII SUUUUUUUPPPPAAAAAAAAA O3O
OMG! I FEEL SO BAD D; I'll roleplay with chu alllll tomorrow : D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Ohkay. You start?

I have this feeling we role played someone else. xD /shrug
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:42 pm

yay!

Moon: She was sitting on the beach. She watched the waves gently lap the shore. She wondered where Leo was. Looking around for him she realized she hadn't seen him in a little while. She sighed and looked back at the waves. Moon took a piece of her hair and played with it bored out of her mind.

and we rped 3 other people but all i remember is Moon and Leo, Shadow and Miley, and Kat and Ashton
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next