RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+4
Supa-Bacon-Cat
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
RiseAbove
8 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 29 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:09 am

Akira: She smiles,"okay then."

speaking of stabbing...my dad lives in an apartment and he has a porch he shares with another apartment. He was out on it when he found blood by the door of the neighboring apartment, he later found out the guy had stabbed his wife 3 times....she still lived though

now i gtg...i hope to see you soon! :3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:10 am

aww okay bye! =3 What a Face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:11 am

sorry to confuse u...i snuck back on...for a teeny tiny bit
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:17 am

Hey i gtg bye
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:30 pm

Later, someone called Lindsey. "Hello, miss...we were told to update you on Mr. Bryce Montgomery? An hour or two ago he flatlined. We think we might be able to bring him back. The chances are very low of survival if we do try. It's your choice, since you're the only one listed to contact."

---------

Zack

I roughly shrugged. "No, wasn't exaggerating." I pulled out a red "Teen Angst" shirt and slid on on, throwing off my shoes. I shook my hair out. "Now what?" I asked, watching a bird smash into the glass window. I cracked up. "His name was Lowell."

Sorry for horrible post... o.o
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Posting! : D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:34 pm

sorry it's taken me forever to get back on...but I went brain dead for a looooong time...and now I think I have a plan, buuut...we need Buzz to come soon cuz if my full plan isn't fufilled I will die. o3o not really...
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Who's Buzz? O-o Can Rawr-er Know the plan? o-o

Nella
She chuckled, “Next time I’ll believe you.” Putting her hands on her hips, Nella adapted a ‘Really?’ look. “Did you forget about George that quickly?” She asked, looking at him like he forgot her birthday. It was something big and everyone had to know about x3. Oh Nella. “He was the pet dog you never had after all.” He’s a fly. O-e Oh well. Crazies will be crazy. “If we wait any longer, George will come back and haunt us.”
She got distracted by the bird. Kind of like a shiny object. “Lowell? Don’t tell me you had a bird to?” That would be epic. But he is kind of dense. He bumped into a window for God’s sake.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:43 pm

I'm sorry, not Buzz. My head is off...I don't even know if my heart is beating...I meant the dude whatever-his-name-is. Their dad...ish thing.

"Uh, no. Of course not." I kept looking behind me. I couldn't relax, but I was trying to be cool. I probably looked like an idiot doing this. I heard a car engine outside...it was none other than his car. I bit my lip. My face went pale, and I heard Storm go and answer the door. "Storm! Don't--" but it was too late. I heard his growling voice. A yelp, her being pulled into the car. I looked out the window. He had pulled Storm into the car, and he was racing upstairs for me faster than a speeding van on the highway. "You're coming with me." He said, making a lunge for me. I ducked away fast. "No." I replied, brushing some lint off of my shoulder. "Because, you see, I have to take care of my family," I said, pattting Nella's shoulder, "if you know what I mean. Oh, wait, you don't. Heh." His face went evil. He turned on his heal and left. I closed my eyelids lightly, breathing slowly through my nostrils. "You only wish you knew what it was like." I said to no one in particular.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:44 pm

Griff...that's what I meant.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:48 pm

This is how I picture Zack with a haircut...

Goalies RolePlay - Page 29 CodyChristian

((Zack gasps. "How could you even THINK that?!"))
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:48 pm

O_O DON'T GIVE THE BOY A HAIR CUT!!! D:

Nella
Through the whole thing, she was kind of just in the middle of it. Not really knowing what to make of it, kind of dumbstruck by the whole thing. Overall, she was confused. Who was that man? Why did he have Storm? What family? O_O She was pretty sure her and Zack didn’t do anything. And they only had their first kiss today. But did that guy just kidnap Storm?(See how easily she gets off topic x3) “Uh.” Was all she could really say in retrospect to the situation at hand. “What’s…going on?” She asked, looking up at Zack. Huh, just now she noticed that he was a foot or two taller than her. Zack was a tall guy o-o It was either that or she was just plain short. Oh well, shorties are cool ;3.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:55 pm

"Nothing." I moaned, pressing my nose against the glass, making it fog up. I wanted to cry. Wordlessly, I switched from my bright yellow brand new clean shoes to a pair of gray, ketchup stained Converse. I slipped them onto my feet. "You're a short babe." I Said, hugging her, inhaling her scent. "I don't know. My life is a mess." I moaned. I watched that big black cadillac drive away, Storm sobbing, her forehead placed against my window. I just wonder, if I had any idea about what was abotu to happen, could I have stopped it? Probably not. I'm too young.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:00 pm

awh, zack, not even a little off the ends? *holds up scissors* ((Zack runs away, shaking his head feverishly 'no'))
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:02 pm

Nella
That wasn’t nothing to her. She sighed and hugged Zack, burying her face in his chest. Both of them, by now, had forgotten about the so called planned funeral for George. “Where’s Storm going?” She asked, watching as the car descended down the road. She didn’t look happy, wherever that man was taking her mustn’t be a place she liked. Nella hated seeing people sad and it broke her heart not to see Zack smiling. But what could she do? She was one person. It wasn’t like she could help- and the fact that she had no idea what was going on. That always helps to know. XD

DONT D: LEAVE HIS HAIR ALONE!! ....CUT BEANS
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:11 pm

I gtg D: bye...
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:11 pm

MasterYoda(: wrote:I gtg D: bye...

D: Awh…bye T wT
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:47 pm

hola
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Quickly, I changed the subject, watching the moon reflect off the window, still in the closet. (Pretend it was night x3) "There's this thing at the beach tomorrow..." I said, holding her waist, whispering in her ear. "It's like a prom almost. I want you to go with me." I breathed softly, looking down at her. I hope she accepted the change of subject. After all, it wasn't every day Zackoman asked a girl to prommy thing...
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Nella
She looked up at him, resting her chin on his chest. “I’d love to go.” She said in a soft voice. Standing on her tippy toes, she pressed her lips to his, entwining their hands together. Nella was the type of girl guys didn’t really ask too, too often. It wasn’t that she wasn’t pretty, it was the fact that she was weird. But, now she found a guy equally as weird as her C:.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:08 pm

KOIDY ALERT! KOIDY ALERT! HAve him call her or they can meet or something... x3

After a while, me and Nella went to bed. She loved her room. I woke up reaaal early, got out my guitar, and tried to get the notes right one more time. I'd been trying for weeks now, maybe even a month. Finally...finally...finally, I think I might've possibly gotten it right. I Started to sing happily under my breath. "You make me happy, whether you know it or not. we should be happy, that's what I said from the start, I am so happy, 'cuz you are the one that I want for the rest of my days..." Suddenly, Bean walked in wearing the most beautiful dress I'd ever seen. "Is it okay? I'm going to the Sandcastle Prom tonight..." She whispered. "Yes." I Said in awe, eyeing the ring on her left hand, third finger. The little ring I had gotten her so long ago.

Goalies RolePlay - Page 29 Beanou10
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Posting <3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Nella
She was still fast asleep, snuggled under the covers of the bed. Nella was excited for the prom thing that Zack was brining her to tonight. But she still wondered what she would wear. Her clothing choices weren’t always the best. X3

Koidy
He sighed. Today was that dance thing at the beach today. Word had gotten around that Bean and Zack broke up. Now was his chance to ask her out. Dialing her number, he brought it to his ear and heard the ring. Would she pick up? After all, Bean couldn’t hate him. She HAD given him her number after all. That must count for something. Maybe even her having a teensy weensy little crush on him. But his hopes weren’t high on that scale, sadly.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:06 pm

Bean

I saw the caller ID pop up on my Blackberry, KOIDY. "Just what I need, my stalker to call." I mumbled, laughing under my breath. I sat down, still in my epic dress, and answered it. "Helloo?" I said, trying not to laugh at Zack's so-called "dance moves." I Felt so bad that that poor girl Nella had to be seen with him.

Zack

At that moment, my little blue Pantech Pursuit started ringing. "Mercy West Hospital," it said. I shrugged, picking it up. "Hello, is this Mr. Zachary Wayne?" a nurse on the other end said. She sounded like she was really hot in reality. "Yepper doodle dee." I responded. In a totally serious tone, she said, "Your father, Griff, crashed his car on the way back from your vacation home. There was only one passenger in the car, which was Kairi Marie Dickinson." I winced at them using her real name. She hated it. 'It makes me sound totally sunshine and lollipops!" she bawled whenever people called her that. "Griffin escaped with minor injuries, but Kairi...wasn't so lucky." I was like a hungry little puppy. But she didn't need to finish that.

"Kairi is in a coma."

Without caring about anything, I threw myself on the floor and cried. I cried a full river.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Koidy
He smiled as she picked up. So she did have a heart after all. “Hey Bean.” How should he bring it up? Be casual or sneak it into the conversation? Why not just ask Koidy, that always turns for the best and the worst =_=. “I was wondering if you wanted to go to that prom thing at the beach with me?” It sounded more like a question than a statement. Heck it was a question. O-o.

Nella
She woke up, hair straight with a few strands sticking out here and there. In the other room, she heard sobs. Zack? Quickly, she got up and scurried into the other room, finding him on the floor. “Zack..” She hesitated in walking over. What was going on? She sat down next to him, taking his hand in hers. “Zack what’s wrong?” She said, trying to get him up off of the floor, but he wouldn’t budge.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next