RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+4
Supa-Bacon-Cat
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
RiseAbove
8 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 16 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:35 am

Does anyone get on in the morning??

Ugh, Yoda please getttt oon! Or atleast someone
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:42 pm

7 am? You're crazy :P

I sleep in.

Btw, happy Independence day!
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:02 pm

Lindsey

I nodded my head 'Okay, Ill be back with your drinks..' looking up with a faint smile trying to be the happy helpful waiter the resteraunt claims to have, I was off back in to the kitchen. I put in there order and leaned against the kitchen wall. What the heck was that out there? 'Six Ice Cubes, No more no less' I mean. Are you KIDDING me?! Who does he think he is? I didnt think I would make it through the night if he kept that preppy attitude. Honestly, I didnt know who that was out there, because I know it wasnt the Bryce I know make that knew
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Malice
She wasn’t the nosy type, but she was curious as to who Jay was texting. Malice didn’t want to be the kind of girlfriend that monitored her boyfriends every move. They needed to breath. And Malice liked Jay, and he trusted her. He wouldn’t spazz if she had a couple guy friends. So why should she spazz if he had a couple girl friends? She bit her lip and twirled the straw her drink considering how to go about this. It did kind of seem like he was hiding something from her. Malice looked up at him only to find him looking at his phone. It kind of bugged her. “Who ya’ talking to?” She finally blurted out without really meaning to. : p
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Jay had two options: tell the truth or begin a chain of a bad relationship. (OOC: Ever seen Mr. and Mrs. Smith? That's what the entire movie's about XD) It was his fault for texting in the first place. Maybe that idea wasn't "okay" after all. If he really thought about it, it wasn't that bad. Problem was, he was already upset with himself.

"Uh...Storm," he said looking up. His pitch rose slightly at the end of the comment as if he was asking a question. It wasn't like it was meant to. The waiter/waitress (it kinda changed between posts XD) brought out their dinner. It took a while, but he expected that. This wasn't Burger King drive-thru where you can order at one window and pick up immediately at the other.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:02 pm

I need a fakin rp.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:42 am

Storm Laughing

He was dead! Meh! People who didn't text me back were obviously either dead or busy. But, I mean, me and Jay had always been friends. He always would text me back. Why was he ignoring me after one text? OOOHHH, THE AGONY! I went to Cold Stone Creamery because I was lonely and I had nowhere else to go in my pain since I was standing right in front of it. o.o "One scoop of..." I bit my lip, looking at all the flavors. "...birthday cake batter ice cream. With sprinkles." I said, smiling. When the guy reached for the chocolate sprinkles, I burst out. "NO! I like the rainbow kind!" I was pouting like a little kid, but that was alright. I think. I got some licorice to munch on also at CVS. So I sat with my back pressed up against the wall, trying to ignore my phone. If I texted him again, what was the use? He was dead, right? But still...what harm could it do? Laughing

Bryce Basketball

As I started laughing to myself. Sloane sorta looked at me funny. "Uhh, who was that?" She raised an eyebrow like I was crazy or flirting or...something. Pfft! Never in one million years. Cut that, actually, one BILLION years. Or whatever's bigger than that... o.o "Oh. Someone I used to..." I paused. "Be friends with." I finally finished on. We waited for our drinks for a while. Was she taking forever purposely? One thing was for sure; she wasn't getting a tip! XD

(Sorry, there's only so much you can say while waiting for drinks. lol.)

Noah study

This was pretty amazing for me. I mean, usually I hid myself behind a book. I was pretty antisocial. I was a little unsure of this girl myself, but she seemed alright. I guess. So I nodded and shrugged slightly, and pursed my lips in that little way that Storm said was the one way I could pick up girls. I hoped she didn't think it was weird. Because this was the furthest I'd ever gotten with a chick. "You're entitled completely...I'm just surprised you don't already know." He chuckled. "Noah." He said, "Noah Dickinson."
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:57 am

So, who likes my little avatar? His name is Zorua. :D
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:30 am

Lindsey

I had Bryce and Sloane's drinks in hand as I approached their table. Setting them down I looked up at them both "Ill give you a few minutes to decide what you want.." Pulling back my side bangs, and giving a smile..Of course not a real one I turned back around checking on a couple other tables scattered around them, I looked back at Bryce for a second or so. But turned back around when he turned to me. The truth was that I actually still had a 'thing' for him. I shook my head. What am I saying?! Ugh!!! Why me?

I headed back to their table after to take there orders.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:43 am

I like your little avatar =)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:54 am

Ohhaii' my old friends.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:27 pm

hey hey hey =)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:39 pm

Long time no see, Stufffssssss.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:44 pm

I know ;) I havent been on in.. forever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:45 pm

Sameeee. (:
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Soo... Haha. Very bored.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:19 pm

Guardddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Cute gif, Neon :)

Yoohoo....
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:06 am

Bryce

I was distracted, okay? Winking at different girls while Sloane wasn't looking (which makes me seem like a horrible person), leaning back in my chair to get a glimpse of Lindsey. I ran my fingers through my dark brown hair, sighing. I closed up my menu and pushed it towards the center of the table. When she came by to take our orders, I smirked slightly. "Hm...I'll take a hamburger...hold the buns, though." I wanted to laugh. That was almost impossible. And if it was possible, you'd burn your hands.

Sloane shrugged at Bryce's weird request. "I'll take the Chicken Ceasar Salad."
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:08 am

I love my new icon. X3 I had an old one for about two seconds but then I melted because I couldn't stand to look at it unless I was staring. D: NOW NOW CHILDREN. WATCH CLOSELY BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS AGAIN. YODA LIKES SOMEONE. That she'll never get a chance with anyway
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:17 am

Lindsey

Do you how hard it was to resist the urge of slapping that boy(Bryce) in the face? I couldnt do it anymore. I took the orders and walked past another waiter handing her my notebook. I wasnt going to put up with this crap. I needed air. I slipped off my my apron. and threw the pencil on the desk walking out of the resteraunt I approached the farthest bench from the resteraunt in my sight. putting my face in my hands I sat down. I needed to get my anger out. It was all boiled up inside and I felt like I was gonna burst. I spotted an alley, ran to it and kicked the wall stubbing my toe I grasped my foot in pain. 'Ouch!' Sliding down against the hard, cold brick wall I rubbed my toe. That really hurt!

Geez Bryce really... changed. Hey Also Yoda Join Drop Dead Gorgeous! Leda made it its a really cool layout
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:43 am

hiya, i have a bunch of free charries if anyone wants to rp
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:33 am

Bryce

I saw Lindsey walk outside. Had I really made her that mad? I saw her look at me. Anyone could. Even Sloane saw her peek a glance. Did she, you know...still like me? I had moved on. Life is good. I had changed (and thank gosh I did)! Still, though, I walked up to the counter to the kitchen and said, "Hey, about that order with the hamburger with no buns...I changed my mind. I'll have the buns." I sighed, going back to my seat. I could ger really obnoxious.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:47 am

hello yoda :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:55 pm

Lindsey

I took the night off after that 'Incident'. Walking home I closed the front door and kicked off my shoes. Walking to the kitchen I scoured the cabinets for something to eat, finding a box of cheerios I poured the remains of the box into a bowl and walked into the living room turning on the tv and flipping channels until I settled on an ABC family 'Revenge of the Bridemaids'. I flipped open my phone searching through contact after contact until I came upon 'Bryce <333' I hadnt changed that since.. you know. I clicked the contact and hit new text message. the blank page came up and I stared at it blankly before entering text.

'You know I still have feelings for you.. and you just humilated me back there. I cant believe you had the guts to do that I mean who was that back there?! Because that wasnt the Bryce I knew. I dont want to hear from you again unless your here for an apology. Cheating on me was bad enough but this.. this is b.s.'

I didnt even leave my name. Besides he would know who it is. You know the girl he cheated on. The girl that loved him. XOXO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next