RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+4
Supa-Bacon-Cat
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
RiseAbove
8 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 11 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:09 am

Im feeling dirty. My mind is in the gutter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:11 am

Ah, lovely...lol

Anyways, I gotta go. Sorry....I'll be booted off in a moment if I don't leave. Be back tomorrow :)
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:12 am

RiseAbove wrote:Ah, lovely...lol

Anyways, I gotta go. Sorry....I'll be booted off in a moment if I don't leave. Be back tomorrow :)

Good night, don't let the pedos get in your bed tonight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:13 am

Yeah, I don't know I tried to log into my other account manyyy times. But it didn't work. I might have forgotten my password or something but I just made another account. Lol

Bye Rise, I'll reply to your post anyway...

Ciara quietly opened the door, then closing it behind her. She eyed Kyle sitting on the couch, his back to her. It didn't look like he'd heard her come in yet. She walked up behind him and leaned over the back of the couch and slipped her arms around his neck and kissing him lightly on the cheek. "How was Luke?" She asked softly, her arms still around his neck. She knew the baby was probably still asleep but she felt like she should ask anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:17 am

A place!! :D lol.

Daravia
When we got to land I was stable enough to think to run away. I more like half crawled into a bush and passed out where they couldn't find me, luckily. Then when I came to I needed food and water. I smashed a window of the first house I came to and knocked out the mom and daughter living there. I taped them to chairs and ransacked the kitchen. Once I was full and quenched I waltzed out and sighed. Now I needed to find out where I was and jump some borders. But first things first.

It took me only a day or two to find him. It was pretty easy with the gossip goin around. I walked into the hospital he was supposedly in and to the front desk. They told me the room number and I went off to find him. I walked into the room and of course he was passed out. I grabbed the doctor by the elbow. "Hey, you take good care of that guy. Make sure he gets all healthy and stuff then get him home to his family, got it? You wouldn't want any trouble, now would ya," I said, flashing my switchblade to him. He gave me a funny look and I took it as a challenge. I pulled my blade and threw it at him. It whizzed right past his head and dug deep into the wall. "Next time I won't miss," I said with a smile. "Leave it there. He'll know I was here. Tell him he can have it. A souviner," I said with a chuckle. I turned and walked out of the room and out of the hospital. I was pretty sure we were in Florida. I don't think I'm wanted here...maybe I should just jump into Mexico. Their laws are loose, right?

Lauren
I rolled over in Jamies arms and blinked my eyes open. They flicked up to his face and I smiled, snuggling into his chest. I laid there a little while longer and just listened to Katies quiet breathing over the baby monitor. Tamara was sleeping too probably. She woke when Katie woke. I traced little patterns on his chest happily.

That was so bad. >.< You shoulda started.

Tommy
I actually think they were on a date at the movies? Right?
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:19 am

Bunny did you reply to my post?
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:21 am

Your-Guardian-Angel wrote:Bunny did you reply to my post?

If I said no would you virtually give me a rapist stare?

Holy chizz guys, lol. Im having a laughing fit. Im laughing over... NOTHING.

XDXDXD Im bored, Im going to tinychat some guy I know that likes me. Eric. Hes cool.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:33 am

Jamie woke with a start, smiling down at Lauren. He raised his hand and gently ran it through her hair. He kissed her cheek slyly. He sat up, pulling her up with him. "Mornin'," He said sleepily, letting out a stifled yawn. "How'd you sleep?" He asked, blinking his eyes a few times as he leaned in to kiss her lightly, running his hand down her back.

Brittany...uh...I forgot?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:42 am

Im replying Guard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:46 am

Hey Leda guess what???

I want to roleplay with you...please? I guess it's fine if you don't want to roleplay with me...but I miss Andrew and Lisa...and...er..Riley and Kim was it? I can't remember... :\
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:47 am

Tay wrote:Hey Leda guess what???

I want to roleplay with you...please? I guess it's fine if you don't want to roleplay with me...but I miss Andrew and Lisa...and...er..Riley and Kim was it? I can't remember... :\

Hey guess what?

Thats cool. I'll roleplay with you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:49 am

Hehe yay!

Do I have to start....or can you? (:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:51 am

Tay wrote:Hehe yay!

Do I have to start....or can you? (:

Hell no. You think Im starting XD?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:52 am

Ya...I thought so...okay...this might take a little while...heh I don't really remember what was going on soo...I'm just going to post whatever...lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:53 am

Tay wrote:Ya...I thought so...okay...this might take a little while...heh I don't really remember what was going on soo...I'm just going to post whatever...lol

We could always restart them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:57 am

Admin Bunneh wrote:
Tay wrote:Ya...I thought so...okay...this might take a little while...heh I don't really remember what was going on soo...I'm just going to post whatever...lol

You really want too? That might be easier...heh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:00 am

Tay wrote:
Admin Bunneh wrote:

You really want too? That might be easier...heh

Idgaf
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:02 am

I guess we'll restart them...I have to go soon...so...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:03 am

Tay wrote:I guess we'll restart them...I have to go soon...so...

WELL THATS JUST JFDSGKSFGHDH
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:11 am

Andrew was walking down the street, a knife tucked into his pocket as always. He was wearing a white v-neck and black skinny jeans with a leather jacket. His long black blond hair fell in his face every so often. He had to flip it away. He looked around, happily. No police men. He eyed the people on the street, his eyes occasionally falling on a girl, specifically her...girly parts. XD He smirked slightly and headed towards the park, old ladies usually hung around there, and it was easy to pick-pocket them.

Kim was jogging down the street, as usual. She was wearing a blue sports bar and green shorts and sneakers. She went jogging every morning. Her blond curly hair was pulled up into a pony tail. She was planning to stop at a cafe to grab a coffee before going to run down along the beach. She was panting and sweating, hopefully she wouldn't run into any cute guys on her way, she wasn't wearing any make-up though she looked pretty good, she was tan and in shape.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:24 am

Lisa had been up since 6 in the morning, as usual. She was always an early riser. She looked around as she sat on the kitchen chair resting her hands on the old marble table in front of her. She picked up her shiny glass of milk and gulped it down and dabbed the milk stash off of her upper lip. She jumped out of her chair, still in her baggy gray sweatpants and pink tank-top and ran upstairs. She went into the bathroom and took off her clothing, and undergarments stepping into the shower. She washed her hair with Green Apple shampoo and conditioner, and washed her body with Victoria's Secrets 'Seduction'. She shaved her legs, making them all smooth and touchy-feely and such. She stepped out wrapping a towel around her body and drying her hair quickly, it falling into a natural straight hair do. She grabbed her curling iron and curled her hair with big bouncy curls and smiled. She swiped mascara on, and a neutral color for eyeshadow; white. She put sparkles on her eyelashes, and some lip gloss. She stepped out and into her room and looked through her clothing. She finally settled for Goalies RolePlay - Page 11 Set?id=29761754&lid=852511. The shirt was supposed to be short and it showed her tan belly, and pierced belly button. It was WAY to hot outside, and she felt spunky today. She tied up the sneakers and grabbed her cellphone and walked out smiling at people.

I dont even like Riley.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:57 am

Your-Guardian-Angel wrote:Cassie
I woke up the next morning with a yawn and rolled over. I sat up and stretched before smiling down at my sleeping Cody. I gently kissed his cheek before hopping up and hurrying over to the door. I threw it open and ran down the hall and into the back bedroom. Little Casey sat up in bed and smiled at me, shouting 'Mommy! Mommy!' I smiled and scooped her up in my arms, hugging her tight and spinning her around, kissing her forehead. "Good morning, princess! Are you excited for your first day of preschool?! Mommy went on a shopping spree for you!! Let's go pick out a pretty dress!" I exclaimed, more excited than Casey was. Okay, so I'm a bit of a shopohaulic and I love clothes. Not to mention pink. But my little Angel just HAS to look gorg on her first day of preschool. Gotta have a good reputation at all ages. We both agreed on a pink sundress and I helped her get dressed before brushing out her hair while I hummed happily to myself. I put her hair in cute little pigtails and smiled at her. "Breakfast time!" I announced.

Cody woke up by the sound of Cassie talking to Casey. He sat up and slowly moved his feet from the bed to the floor. His socks had lint all over them... Oh well. He walked over to the dresser and opened it. He put on a teeshirt and some old shorts. After that he walked downstairs to meet Cassie and his little bundle of joy, Cassie. He walked over to Cassie and kissed her on the cheek. "G'morning." He said to her before walking to Casey. "And good morning to you." He told her as he kissed Casey's nose. The feeling that he had a family was good enough for him to start a day... "Today is Casey's first day of preschool, right?" He questioned. He looked back at Casey, then Cassie again. He sat down on a chair and sat his arms on the table. His dirty blonde hair was a mess, but he didn't care. Work doesn't start until 10:00 a.m.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:16 pm

old ladies usually hung around there, and it was easy to pick-pocket them.

How mean : P
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Guard, I imagined them on a big rescue boat.

Daniel blinked open again. The sunlight was no longer in his face, nor was the sound of the waves in his ear. His vision was still fuzzy and there was a stuffy feeling in his head. Also, there was something sticking out of his face. When he brought his right hand up to feel what it was, it took him a moment to recognize that it was hospital equipment. There were a number of strange monitors crowding around him. Someone must've brought him here. It must've been the voices that he heard when he awoken last time. How long has it been?

Somewhere in the near distant, he heard a soft mumbling. Daniel turned his head, trying not to disturb any of the medical hookups. A swift movement could mean something poking somewhere, possibly unpleasant. He blinked some more and squinted until he recognized the two people in his doorway. It was a man in a doctor jacket and a police officer.

Police officer? Did they get Daravia? Questions raced in his mind. It wasn't until he saw her knife lodged in the wall that he concluded that she had made it out all good. All good. Nothing to worry about. Well, except for getting out of here.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Oh haha sorry. >.<

Daravia
I found out we were in California, not Florida. Well whatever close enough. I had connections down here. I poked around a bit mostly talking to drug dealers until I found out there was a warehouse nearby where a lot of the thugs hung out. So I headed down there to stock up on supplies. I whipped up a batch of fake weed and sold it to some suckers before waltzing into the warehouse. It was a pretty big place filled of people selling all sorts of crap, guns and bullets, drugs, knifes, bombs, mostly illegal stuff. I found a new knife I took a liking to and bought it. Didn't want any trouble with people like me. Then I bought an empty gun for bluffs and headed off to get some necessities. First I got new clothes then I went to find a place to stay and camp out. I kept low while cop cars cruised around. Apparently my recent actions made the cops go on high surveillance or whatever the heck they call it.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next