RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few"

4 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few" - Page 3 Empty Re: West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few"

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:27 pm

Luna
Smiles then turns to her mother for permission. Once Snow says yes she trots off with Leaf
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few" - Page 3 Empty Re: West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few"

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:12 pm

Leaf pads to the hunting grounds quietly. She sniffed the air and looked at Luna
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Queen-cat wrote:Dawn sees Harry and smiles, "Hi. Nice catch" she complimented, looking at the deer. "I'm Dawn", she said, getting up.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Harry-
He notices Dawn, turns his head around, and stares. "Um, thanks," He says, then flips his fur.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:44 pm

XD Flips his fur

Dawn chuckled. "Dawn, and you are...?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:55 pm

Luna
Sprints into the woods, but is as quiet as a mouse.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Leaf killed a medium sized hare as it hopped by before looking through the tall grass. She sniffed. She didn't catch the scent of any deer but kept looking silently anyway
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:36 pm

Luna
Pounces on a deer and kills it easily. She leaves it there and follows it's baby and kills it as well. She carries the baby to the dead mother. She hides the baby and drags the mother to her mother. Then runs back for the baby and takes it back to her sisters.
Kazou
He thought Sierra was beautiful but decided she probably wanted a higher ranked male. He decided to mate with someone a lower rank. Maybe Dawn or Leaf even though they were 3 or 4 years younger.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Harry
He laughs, and then stops. "Harry, but you can call me Hazza too." He says, gently, with a smile.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:28 am

on my ds so ill be slow and not very... grammatically correct xD not fast either

Dawn laughed softly, "nice to meet you harry."

Leaf went after an elk. After bringing her kill back to camp she killed a gazel and dragged it back to where lunas family was. She ripped off a small chunk if meat then pushed the rest toward snow and the pups.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Harry
He nods. "I'm probably going to go back to camp." He says, picks up his catch off the ground, and starts to walk back to camp.

Last edited by RoseAnnStyles on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 pm

Dawn padded to the lake as he walked away. She lapped up some water and sat down
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:01 pm

Harry
He walks into camp, puts his kill in the pile, and walks away. He notices a beautiful girl laying in the sun, and walks over to her. He sits down next to her, and looks at her. He thinks she's the prettiest girl he ever seen. "Hello. I'm Harry," He says, smiling.

Rose
She puts her head up, and notices Harry. "Oh, hey there. I'm Rose," She smiles.

(By the way, there won't be love among my two charries. I just wanted them to meet)

Last edited by RoseAnnStyles on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:15 pm

Kazou
He looks around and trots around the territory. He was looking for a mate. He wanted to breed. He stopped himself and walked back to his den.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Harry
He looks at Rose and smiles. He licks her ear softly. "Are you new to the pack?" He asked.

Rose
She nods, and licks his head. "I'm new are you?"

Harry
He nodded. "Yep, but already I met you and Dawn."

Rose
She shrugs. "Who's Dawn?"

Harry
"Someone that I met when I went hunting," He says.

Rose
"Okay."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Kazou
He saw Rose and watched her carefully

Snow
Licks her pups clean after they eat
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:52 pm

That's fine. C;

Dawn lay down in the shade of a tree, near the lake.

Sierra sat near her den, grooming herself. She looked around before quietly padding into the forest and getting some soft moss and things. She began making a nursery, just in case. Then she made a large den next to the nursery, for the fathers of the pups, if they wanted to stay near. This was all made in a nice, quiet spot next to the meadow and under the cover of trees.

Fern padded quietly through the forest, wanting something to do. Finally he just broke into a run and ran around the forest.

Leaf sat quietly next to Luna, eating a chunk of meat from her elk. She pushed the rest to Snow and the pups.

Sam padded to the pond and waded in, the water just reaching his stomach. He caught a few fish and then lay in the shallow water, eating one of the fish and then just laying there in the sun, every once in a while going underwater completely.

Fire lay just outside of his den, doing nothing. xD
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:57 pm

Harry
He smiles at her and stands up. "I'll see you later, Rose." He says and then he was gone.

Rose
She nods and watches him leave then disappear like that.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Scarlet said she will be back later

Kazou
He sits outside his den and grooms himself
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:02 pm

(Okay)

Rose
She groomed herself and looks around at the same time.

Harry
He finds a nice place to sleep and takes a nap.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Kazou
He sniffed the air for the females heat scents
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:09 pm

All the faes are currently in heat :3

Fern got a drink from a stream before spotting Rose and padding over to her with a smile. "Hello...I'm Fern" he said warmly
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Snow
Let her strong heat scent get stronger. She didn't mind. She was used to having pups.

Luna
Stayed close to her mother

Ash
She laid outside her den grooming herself
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Leaf looked around, still next to Luna and the others. She flicked her ears as the birds chirpped noisily
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Luna
She was very tense, scared of all males. Especially her father.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next