RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few"

4 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few" - Page 5 Empty Re: West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few"

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Sierra watched, confused. She tilted her head.

Atleast let Sirra, like, plow into his side and then he mates w/ her or something XD
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few" - Page 5 Empty Re: West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few"

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Rose "Healer I think," I looked confused when I replied to Fern. I actually didn't put too much thought into what I wanted, but at least I did have a possible rank I really wanted.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Fern smiled, "Cool. I think it'd be cool to be a healr...but I could NEVER remember all those herbs." he laughed slightly.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Go ahead just let me know when to make Lord do his thing

Snow
She laid down by the River once again

Lord
Since the river was a little away and no one could see he tried to mate her while she was on the ground. But you know it didn't exzacly work out for him lol!
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Rose "I grew up with an amazing mother who was a healer. She would always teach me the names of herbs and what you use them for. Actually I remember all she told me," I say, but I start to cry at the thought of my mother.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:50 pm

Fern frowned and got up, before sitting next to her. He nuzzled Rose, "That's wonderful." he said gently

K xD lol

Sierra followed them quietly. She narrowed her eyes as she saw Lord trying to force-mate Snow. She ran and plowed into his side, knocking and pinning him down. She growled lowly. "So that's the first thing you do, huh? Not a very good first impression." She looked at Snow "This is Lord, I'm guessing?" she looked back at Lord. "You are banned from my pack. I will NOT have this happening in West River." she snarled
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Rose "It is, but I miss my mother at the thought of her," I say and look up at the sky. My mother was there and I would think she was looking down on me. "She's dead." I paused, and kept looking up at the sky. "And my father passed away too."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Snow
She ran off when she heard the whimper of one of her pups

Lord
He knocked her to the ground with great power and smirked "You foolish fae. I get and do what I want and please." He force mated her more easily now then whispered in her ear "You are now mine along with many other things." He strutted around the territory marking it quickly then went back to Sierra and mated her again making sure she was pregnant.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:01 pm

Sierra yelped as she was forced to the ground. She glared. "Damn you!" When he started to leave the second time, she pouncd on his back, more power because she was angry. She tore at his neck. He was a worthy opponent, all right, but she would beat him 2-1

"I'm sorry", Fern said, nuzzling Rose again
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Rose I sighed. "Thanks Fern. I learned to deal with it. But I was mad at the time when humans killed them," I said, and I remembered the time that happened. "It was a few years ago actually and like that, they were killed. A few wolves including myself, were safe and we found new homes."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:08 pm

"I'm sorry", said Fern. "I hate those humans. They took my friend, Belle, too."
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Rose "I'm sorry, Fern. Humans are horrible," I frowned and licked Fern's ear.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:12 pm

Fern nodded, "Agreed." he licked her cheek. "But lets get off that subject. No use talking about it..."
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:12 pm

Lord
He smiled as she just pulled out his thick fur. He trotted to Alpha rock and howled loudly as the new Alpha male. He looked at you. "So my beautiful mate, shall I tell you all the territory which this one was added to?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Rose "Agreed. It's an awful topic," I paused and looked at him. I smiled. "What do you want to talk about now?" I asked.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:18 pm

Sierra lunged at him, knocking him off the alpha rock. She cut through his fur and left a gash through his stomach. "Stupid mutt. You WILL NOT overpower me." she smirked "Overcofident beast." she bit where she had left the gash and tore off a piece of his stomach. Using the same method, she tore some skin off of his neck. "And I will NOT be called your mate. Ever. Thanks for the offer though, sweetie" she said, mocking his sweet, patient tone before snapping one of his back legs as he tried to get up and snarling, her muzzle dripping with blood, "You cannot beat me"

Fern flicked his ears at the howl. He didn't think there were any males Sierra had been interested. He shrugged and looked back at Rose. "Wanna do something?" he asked, a smile playing upon his lips.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Lord
"I do not wish to rule here. I just was looking for more territory and I got it now, along with my 6th mate." He watched her carefully. "I have 5 other stupid fae mates who all all in charge of MY territory. You just happen to be a new one." He limped barley to the healers den. "Heal me." he laid down

(Who da healers who are not one of my wolves?)
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Rose "What do you have in mind?" I stood up, looked at him, then sat down facing him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Sierra walked in after him. "Do nothing of the sort!" she snapped at Dawn, the healer on duty. She had started to put a splint on Lord's leg but stopped, startled and looking up at Sierra. "Huh?" "This brute distgusts me. He has forced mated who knows how many faes, including me, 6 of which are alpha faes!" she looked at Lord. "I refuse to refer to this land as 'yours' and suggest you don't either." she snarled. She looked at Dawn. "Well, either help or get!" she was being unusually...uh, snooty. She bit another chunk out of Lord's stomach, then just went to the neck and started tearing chunks of fur off. Okay, she'd be kind and make it quick. She managed to get her teeth around Lord's neck...

Fern looked at the sky, which was overcast. "We could hunt?" he suggested
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Rose I nodded. "Sure."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Fern got up and turned toward the forest. "Forest? Or hunting grounds?" The hunting grounds were much easier to hunt, the forest was more of a chalenge.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Rose I stood up and looked at Fern. "You decide." I was pretty easy-going kind of girl and whatever he chose was fine with me.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:51 pm

I think your being a lil too aggressive. Haha she can be mad and all but ummm biting chucks of his stomach is ummm lol!

Lord
He flipped her and pinned her over with his weight "Stop disrespecting me. I haven't talked or bit you or even hurt you." He growled and made it pretty clear he wanted to be left alone for the rest of the day and headed to Snow's den.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:55 pm

XD Shes PO

Sierra followed him. "I don't give a what you want. And you've done worse. I will not have some stranger invading my territory!" she followed him angerily.

Fern shrugged. "I don't care. Whichever you want. Forest is more of a challenge, hunting grounds you can usually find something pretty easily
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Rose "Hunting grounds," I replied quickly.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next