RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few"

4 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few" - Page 7 Empty Re: West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few"

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Fern shook out his pelt and looked out the other side which opened p to a small waterfall ending in a pool that was perfect for pups.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few" - Page 7 Empty Re: West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few"

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Rose I looked at the waterfall and I smiled. "Wonderful."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:38 pm

Fern nodded, "Indeed... just discovered this...what? three days ago?" he said
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:48 pm

Rose I nodded. "Wow that's amazing!" I smiled and looked at him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Fern smiled at Rose, "So where are you from?" he asked
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Rose "From another pack that was farther away from this one," I told Fern.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Fern chuckled, "I figured...." he wasn't sure what to say, so he just looked out at the beautiful waterfall and pool
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Rose "Sorry if that wasn't what you want," I replied, frowning, and looking at the waterfall.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:38 pm

Fern lookd at Rose, surprised. "Huh? What I want?" he raised an eybrow. "That was a fine answer, I'm just not good in conversations" he laughed shortly.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:48 pm

Rose I nod. "Sometimes I'm not good at conversations either. And it can be awkward," I tell Fern.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:05 am

"Definitly" Fern replied simply. He yawned quietly
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Rose "Yep," I say.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Kazou
He got a little tense "He mated by force I'm guessing"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Fern sat silently, watching the sinking sun. "We should probably go back..." he said after a few minutes of awkward silence. He flicked his ears and looked at Rose, quietly standing and stretching.

Sierra shrugged grumpily. It was embarrasing.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:40 pm

Kazou
He figured she was embarrassed or maybe didn't know him enough to tell him. "Well, your not the first or the last."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Sierra simply shrugged again, "I know" she said simply. She sat down and wrapped her tail around her legs, quietly looking at the horizon
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Rose I nodded. "I think so too," I say, as I wait for him to lead me out.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:25 pm

Fern holds his breath and swims back into the water, popping up on the surface and climbing out quietly
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Rose I follow Fern out of the water, and holding my breath while doing it. I jump out of the water and I shake my pelt to get some water off.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:29 pm

Fern shook his pelt then looked at Rose with a light smile
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Rose I look over at Fern and I give him a smile.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Form for Adults

~In General~
Name: Derek
Nickname(s):...Derek?

~Optional~
Personality:Derek is one polite brute very social and outgoing he has alot of up and downs in his personality which he has alot of mood swings. Times he can be a Charming and thankful guy then the next he'll be selfish and negative which hardly happens. Derek is a brave strong brute willing to go with the flow and take a bullet for the wolf who most deserved to be saved. Derek is one charming and loving guy he loves pups and any kind of wolf he loves to aspire the pups to grow up to be the brave wolves his parents want them to be. Derek is loyal and aware of any fights or intruders. He's very adventurous willing to go out a hunt or track down any bad scents to see what kind of things it is. You can trust Derek with anything he's a very trustworthy and honest wolf. He's generous and very caring guy not caring what person it is he will be nice to them whether they deserved it or not. Derek isn't really still the nicest guy in the world he can be a total unapproachable wolf. He has to have his free time get away from wolves sometimes.
History:Derek has a kind of down history he was born on September 11, 2007 He was the biggest pup out of his litter. When he was first born he was born out of litter of 6 3 died leaving only him and his brother and sister. His brother 'Clint' and sister 'Sapphire' Derek was pro bally the nicest pup in the family always with a smile on his face catching baby bunnies for his mom or squirrels for his mother and father. His father was a pushy and bossy person too Derek always pushing him around and giving him orders. Derek forgot about all the bad things his dad did to him over the years. Sapphire died from getting a disease during winter Derek didn't really talk or trust anyone after that even though he did trust a couple people but lost his trust for them fast. He has his parents and his brother and a couple other people. Derek use to have a huge crush on a girl named Olivia same age and such always catch ed food for her tried to impress her. His first love turned him down in a heart beat calling him to sweet wanting a bad boy. Derek didn't understand in till he grew up into a teen when everything went down hill into the hell rang. There was always that other family which hated us and we hated them. Niger a total coward and a jerk to Derek picking on Derek and threading to kill Derek's brother. Niger's dad and Derek's dad were friends but the rest of us hated them. That's how Derek's dad died that very month Derek was minding his own business in till one scream caught Derek's eye and ears and looked were he saw his Derek hanging from a cliff on the mountains were we hunted. drip by drip from Derek's dads neck. streaming down his body that's when Derek lost all his trust for people. Older Derek got the more he grew up and got more mature about people. His mom and his brother is all he had he didn't know if he wanted to trust people or not. But he decided not to after all. Derek grew up to be a very mature and a gentleman to females and brutes. Derek remembers all these horrible things happening down in north Alaska were theres barely any people and just burned down and snowy climates. Derek happends to only member where these things happend at not when not who did it just where it happend. Derek lost his memory from geting into a fight and geting slamed into the ground well his head was slammed into the ground. He turned out to forget everything that happend and desided to move on from the past and focuse on his future.
Family:Roselyn [mom] Dylan [Dad] Clint [Brother] Sapphire [sister]

~Your Rank~
Rank Wanted:Fighter

~Love Life~
Crush:
Secret Crush (Is your wolf in love with someone they shouldn't be, or if they have a mate, someone else?):
Mate:

Secret Mate:
Pups:
Secret pups/litters:

~Other~
Looks (description or picture):
West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few" - Page 7 A9olc9
Other:
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:03 am

Kazou
He nodded "I see."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:13 pm

hey guys :) sorry i was gone so long, i got my computer taken away, but im on my new kindle fire. posts wont be the best/longest though...

BloodyRazorBlade- Accepted Cx

Sierra quietly looked at Kazou before urning her eyes back to the setting sun.

Fern chuckled
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:45 pm

Kazou
"Are you gonna be alright?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next