RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few"

4 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few" - Page 8 Empty Re: West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few"

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:05 pm

"Ill be fine", sierra replied softly.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few" - Page 8 Empty Re: West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few"

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:30 pm

Luna
"Sierra! Sierra!" She was happy and sad at the same time
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Sierra glanced at Luna wearily. More company. Yay. "Yes?", she asked, not unkindly
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:42 pm

Luna
She caught her breath. "My Father..." She took a breath in and out "He died, he got infected after you bit him. It was too late when my mother went to cure him." She laid down "He's dead Sierra. Your territory is all yours now. No worries." She smiled up at her
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:55 pm

Sierra let the news sink in. She nuzzeled Luna, "thank you for telling me" she said softly with a weak smile. She honestly hadnt meant for him to die, but at the same time...she padded to Snow' s den. "Snow?" she called softly
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Snow
"Yes?" She said quietly. She was laying to Lord whose body was getting slightly colder by the minute. "Did Luna deliver the news like I asked her?" She said looking at Luna who was behind Sierra. She got up and looked at Sierra.

Luna
She looked at her father's dead body and kinda felt bad. She shrugged, He had something about him some wolves kinda liked.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:10 pm

Sierra nuzzled Snow and whispered, "im sorry", she knew snow liked, or at leasst respected him alittle. She turned to Luna and said, "Im sorry...i didnt intend for this t o happen. I truly didnt."
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Snow
She did a small smile "It's alright. He brought it on himself. All we have to do is bury him in my home pack and it's done."

Luna
"It's fine. He wasn't the best father in the world. I suppose I liked him a little." She nudged Lord "I forgive you for everything you did to me by the way." She trotted to her little sisters who didn't really even know Lord.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Sierra nodded with a small smile, then nodded to the pups."If you would like some help...im sure youll find another mate, a true mate soon. There's plenty of nice males here"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Snow
"I'm not interested in a new mate or new pups. I already have 3 to take care of. I'll be completely fine. If you don't want the pups I can make a liquid for you to drink so you don't have them." She said as she nudged some moss around
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:30 pm

Sierra looked puzzled, "No,no. Thats not what I meant! I meant if you wanted help,i could help or find someone to help you raise them..." she said, blushing the tiniest bit, though you couldnt seeit. "And I like pups" she said, alittle defensively
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Kinda confused on what Sierra is asking/wanting
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Shes offerifng to help snow raise the pups if she needs it. and just saying there are nice males in the pack if she wantetd to mate
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:42 pm

I understand that but I kinda felt like she was asking for something else too

Snow
"I don't need help." She said quietly repeating her offer "would you like me to make you something so you do not have Lord's pups? You don't seem to want them anyhow."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:48 pm

nope:)

Sierra shook her head. "They're still pups...They dont have to know about Lord" she said, looking at Snow then the twins and Luna
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Snow
"Don't say that because it's a lie." She nudged the moss back in the corner. "Luna, take your sisters to the river. Be careful."

Luna
took her sisters to the river
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:56 pm

Rose I giggled.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Fern chuckled again, like apup,sort of.

Sierra narrowed her eyes. i will not be told whatis a lie and what isnt shethought,but because
Snow had just lost her mate,even if he wasnt the best, she just gfitted her teeth.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:18 pm

Snow
She could tell Sierra wanted to say something "Say something. I'm not afraid of your words." She narrowed her eyes slightly like Sierra did showing she was not a bit afraid.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:27 pm

"I would appreciate it if you would have a little more respect“ Sierra replied grimly
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Rose I kept laughing.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Fern smiledwhen he calmed down but started laughing softly because Rose still was
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Rose I started to laugh less, but I was still laughing.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Snow
Shrugged "My apologies?" She sighed "I have to go look for the wolves who will bury him." She said walking out

Luna
Ran inside "Sierra?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:25 am

Fern smiled as they both stopped laughing.

Sierra just signed as Snow walked out. She turned to Luna, "Yeah, hon?" she asked sort of absent mindedly.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next