RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 7 Empty Re: Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:48 am

Alice smiled and nodded "of course, I wish we could stay locked in here forever but we cant sadly." she ran her hands through his hair, she didnt bother to stop doing so either. "Trent would go into insanity I bet" she mocked what a princess would do and put her back hand on her forhead "oh no, my bes buddy Beau is leaving me. I'm gonna die." she pretended to faint even though she was on the floor, she laughed but not too loud "He wold act like a princess without her knight in shining armor. Then again, I keep forgeting he has Jamie. but still."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 7 Empty Re: Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:18 am

Beau: "True, I think he'd probably act like that.." He managed to choke out between a chuckle and hugged her tighter. "Your really good at being Trent, it's almost like you guys really know eachother." Pressing his lips to the crook of her neck and shoulder, he didn't really concentrate on his own conversation but paid more attention to how he makes her react when he does such things. Of course, if she spoke he would listen as if it was the most important thing in his life because it very much could be.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:18 am

Alice thought about it "I guess, I mean, I dont know him that well but apparently my brain knows." she looked at him, then at the celing "You're his buddy of course he would act like that. But some people must let go." she took her free hand and rubbed her eyes, taking the sleepies out of them. She then relaxed against Beaus pillow since she never found her way down with her own. "You know, I can always have my window open so you can sneek in at night, I'm not on the higher floors. I really love your company. Sometimes I just feel like theres a ghost watching me even though I dont really believe in them."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:13 pm

Beau: "I'll be sure and to take you up on that offer. Perhaps I'll ven scare away whatever it is making yourself like that. You know, with my intimidation tactics." A charming smile worked onto his face and he started pressing gentle kisses to the curve between her shoulder and the vast area of her neck. It was normal for him to be so affectionate with people, ever since he was little, but with Alice it was right to do all of that. It felt like it was necessary no matter the abundance he gave her or how random it seemed to be. Besides, she liked it.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:26 pm

Alice grinned "Well, I'm sure your tactics would do the trick." she watched as his lips curved into that smile she loved. Yes, loved. Her eyes closed in content as Beau began his kisses along somwhat of her neck and her shoulder. Alice never felt so special, even though she had awesome friends, she just was never shown so much affection. "You know, I dont think I would ever get sick of you, you know that?" she played with his hair "Never was I shown so much affection. I feel more special then what I am."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Beau: "You don't give yourself enough credit Alice. You deserve anything and everything I can give you, and more. Your definitely special, and your my favorite kind of special. Some kind of wonderful woman who is rarely seen or heard of. Your a bit of a, excuse me for being a little cliche, but unicorn of your gender. Every girl nowadays being so easy to obtain and easily taken for a bit of a sleaze, but you, your not like that. Not at all." His lips touched her shoulder gently before he paid more affection to her lips, keeping her from protesting.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:59 pm

Alice smiled, hearing the words fluently flowing from his lips. Before she could even protest, he was already kissing her, instantly, she kissed back. His lips against hers felt so...epic? She definately felt a spark everytime they kissed just like this. Alice didnt know what to do without Beau, he was so caring, protective, rough, she liked that. It ment he would maybe win every fight. Thinking about such things, she pulled away and looked at him "Beau? What would you do if someone were to ever hurt me? And I mean guy-wise. Not woman-wise. Woman, I dont care about beating up."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Beau: "I don't know, it depends I guess." He looked at hr rather curious as to what she was getting a but answered anyway. "I suppose I would hurt them. Depending on how bad your hurt is how bad I would hurt them. If you were hospitalized, I might even kill them. It's a possibility. I'm just not very good at dealing with issues correctly I guess. Everything might be a little over the top, and I might overreact, but I can't rightfully say what I would do in that sort of situation. I just know I'd do something to them." Hopefully she didn find him a little reckless and scary, that wasn't his aim. He just wanted to express that he would harm anyone who harmed her.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:54 pm

Alice took in every word that he spoke "I see. Well, At least I know you would give the person who harmed me the same pain. And I know I wouldnt be the only one to be feeling the pain." her hand kept playing with his hair as the other stayed around his neck cause she didnt want to move it anywhere "you should have seen me when I couldnt beat up guys. I looked like a wreck but now that I can beat up most guys, most stay away." she shrugged "But I mostly go after the barbies." she grinned, knowing how she loved punching the leader in the face or something. "That was a good night when I made her nose bleed."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:10 pm

Beau: "Poor girl, but she deserved it. I suppose I don't have to worry about a girl hurting me though, you've got my back. Since, you know, I don't hurt girls." He smiled and skimmed his index finger across her hip, moving upwards across the thin line of her waist and side until he reached her face and cupped her cheek. "You know, your incredible Alice. Really, I don't know how you do it all. Wanna give me some tips?" He smirked playfully and tucked some of her hair behind her ear.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:20 pm

Alice nodded "Oh, I know you wouldnt hurt girls. But good thing is, I can hurt both genders" she winked with a laugh. Chills ran up her spine as his finger ran on her waist and up. It was a good feeling "Ah, the football player wants tips from a girl? How funny is that." she joked and placed a gentle kiss on his lips "Well, I'm short tempered sometimes, so thats one thing, another is that I would not take crap from any of the people in this place. Either I'll punch them, beat them up, or manage to embarrass or humiliate them in front of the whole college"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Beau: "I guess I better never screw up, or there's going to be some severe consequences." The corner of his mouth rose up into a smirk and he moved his hand down again, gripping her hip. "Do you want to do something? Maybe head off campus? I know this spot, and it's perfect for hanging out. Since its easier for people to catch us skipping here and all it's probably a better idea." His small smirk turned brighter and he waited for her to reply.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:03 pm

Alice thought about it. Getting away and off campus? Awesome! "Alright, lets go then." she smiled and pressed her lips to his. After a few seconds, she pulled away and started to slide out from under him "but, I have to change first, no way am I going outside in these clothes. I dont wanna look like I came outta a hurricane." she grinned
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Beau: "Of course, and I'll need to get back to my dorm to grab some clothes and shower. I mean, I haven't showered since football and that's quite gross." He shuddered and sat up, ruffling his medium length brown hair. "How about you change and get ready, and I'll meet you out by my car in...." Thinking a moment, he picked a time. "45 minutes. That should give me time to shower and dress, and to grab a few supplies from the fridge. Grab a swim suit too, I'll get towels. Just in case."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:17 pm

Alice giggled "Big boy didnt shower, Forgot about that." she teased and stood up wit him "Alright," she kissed him one last time and pulled away "I'm guessing you're gonna try to sneek out by the door? Since you dont want to be cought going out a window." she cupped his face lightly, loving the softness of his skin "As for swim suit, You're lucky I still fit in mine." she grinned "So it'll just be us? or you want me to sneek out Jamie too?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Beau: "If you want to sneak out Jamie too, I'll grab Trent. I mean, they need some fun too. We'll basically be alone anyway with the way they're stuck on eachother." Pulling her back to him again, he chuckled and gave her a longer kiss, not willing to stop but knew they had to get busy. "I'll see you in a bit, alright?"

Sorry it's a bit short, I've been thinking of changing how I rp and I'm stressing out about it. The usual for me, you know. Rolling Eyes
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:46 pm

lol you dont have to change how you rp :)

Alice nodded "True true." she said before his lips had already gotten to hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck as the kiss kept going, but soon enough, he broke it "Alright." she smiled and let go of him "If you get cought, I'll help you out of it. just give a call." Taking his hand and giving it a squeeze, she then let it go and watched him leave. She cleaned up his spot and tossed the sheets that he slept on into the hamper, then she grabbed her swim suit as well. She was a big fan of bikini's. She also pulled out shorts and a tank top. Soon enough, she jumped into the shower and washed up. Time was slow so she had time. As soon as the shower was finished, she got ready and put her hair up and dried it, watching as it turned into waves then slightly curl.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:14 am

Beau: He made his daring escape through the hall, straying away from any of the more commonly used rooms. Without getting caught, he made it outside and briskly walked towards his dorm. The evidence of the party the night before was still lying around, and the random drunken bodies made him mentally facepalm. Their form would no doubt receive a very good reputation, but for a wrong purpose. Entering the large building, he greeted a few guys standing around before he made his way upstairs and into his bedroom. Trwnt looked at him rather confused before asking him why he was there, to which he simply shrugged and stated that he was heading out with Alice later and he could tag along if he wanted because Jamie would be too. He took a quick shower and dressed into some jeans and a light grey tee shirt, avoiding any dark colors because he didn't want to get too hot. He fixed his hair until it was perfect, tousled in the front and normal in the back, and grabbed two towels along with his trunks. It hadn't been very long, and he convinced Trent to grab some trunks as well before the two of them left the dormitory. After a short walk, they were at his car and waiting for the girls to show up.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:11 am

Alice finished up herself and looked in the mirror.There was a string around her neck, which was her bathing suit, she thought it looked cute how it wrapped around her neck and tied in the back. And the tank top couldnt even hide it. Finishing her thoughts about herself, she had to sneek around to find Jamie. Soon enough, Alice did and she dragged Jamie away and told her about going to a place that she doesnt even know yet-With Beau. She also mentioned Trent and Jamie agreed as soon as she heard Trents name. They hurried to her dorm and She changed "Its funny how you react to his name" she laughed 'Well yaa, I like him, a TON.' Jamie said with a laugh before walking out. Alice followed along and hurried out and to Beau's car in the lot, and they were there before her "Dang it, I thought we'd be first." she laughed and approached Beau and pressed a soft kiss to his lips before pulling away and looking at Jamie who was hugging her boyfriend with a big smile
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri May 31, 2013 12:34 am

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 7 Sean+Faris

Beau: 'You ladies ready to go?' Trent had called out just before they got close, and I rolled my eyes at his boldness simply because they obviously were. Accepting the graceful kiss pressed upon my lips, I wrapped an arm around Alice and smiled. "You know, I think you look incredible in anything you wear Alice. Whether its a swimsuit or the clothes over it. It doesn't matter to me." I shrugged and placed another kiss to her lips before taking her hand and walking to the passenger side to open her door. "We'll sit up front, seeing as how the two of them like to be practically all over eachother every minute." I rolled my eyes again and cupped her cheek in my hand, allowing my thumb to brush along her cheekbone. "And we'll probably stay out there a while longer than planned actually, because we decided on camping instead of just staying out. If that's okay with you? I brought some extra clothes in case you need a change and I know my clothing will fit you loose enough to keep you comfortable."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 31, 2013 12:52 am

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 7 Thumb_big_wide_be42ebc7b0f816d8dd5eafc0afc67b41

Alice smiled at her football jock and it turned into a grin "Thank you, Beau." she walked to the passenger side with him and she stood on the otherside of the door and closed her eyes as he cupped her cheek "its perfect with me." she then opened her eyes again and turned her head, kissing his palm "I think camping would be far more perfect then being in a dorm that we have to leave." she shrugged and slipped inside the car, putting on her belt. Jamie was dragging Trent into the back with her so they would get going faster. once Beau got in, she leaned over and cupped his face, kissing him lightly an she pulled away with the smile "Lets get going before these two start making out in the back." 'Hey!' Alice laughed
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri May 31, 2013 1:53 am

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 7 Tumblr_lhtivcYMxk1qzekdro1_500

Beau: I let out a soft chuckle and buckled up myself once I got into the drivers seat. "Mhm, I think it's wise to head off now, decrease the amount of time we have to listen to that mess back there going on." I turned the car on and pulled away from the parking space, tightening one hand around the steering wheel as the other reached out and took one of hers. "School can miss us for a two day camping trip. Nothing big. Though, we'll have our own tents. Good thing too, I don't want to be trapped in the same tent as Tramie. Just one Balice tent and one Tramie." I shrugged and glanced over at her, smiling, before I glanced back to the road.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 31, 2013 8:24 am

.Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 7 XX1

Alice looked out the window, watching things fly by "Good, I dont want to be stuck with them either." she looked at him with a smile "we would just die in the same tent." she looked at Jamie who stuck her head in 'Hey, we wouldnt be that bad.' Alice raised an eyebrow and grinned "oh really? I doubt that." her grin got bigger 'You're acting like we're gonna be loud.' she giggled and sat back with Trent. Alice rolled her eyes and looked out the window again "this is gonna be a long two days, dont you think, Beau?" she turned her head back to him.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7