RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 6 Empty Re: Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:39 pm

Alice had her eyes closed when he was changing the time. Once he cuddled with her again, she hugged him in her arms and looked at her clock, it was set to 3...was she reading right? also her room was still dark due to the thick curtians blocking out the sun. She brang her head back on the pillow and looked at beau "Sorry, i thought it was later then 3" she kissed his head softly and relaxed on him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 6 Empty Re: Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:46 pm

Beau: He chuckled and snuggled closer. "If you don't want to though, you can go to class. I suppose nine is he right time to get out of here." He aimed to be cute, changing the time on her clock to go back six hours, but he hadn't thought it through. She may need to go to class. May have to. Maybe she had to have her clock right. Then he'd just screwed her schedule all up. "I have practice in about fifteen minutes anyway, Trent will kill me if I'm not there."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:53 pm

Alice hugged him tighteer "make an excuse" she said tiredly "say you didnt feel good this morning and had to stay in bed." she lifted her head and kissed his chin softly, then his jaw just slightly before resting her head under his neck again "i'll do the same thing, becides, my door is locked." Alice wanted to stay with beau and go to class. but she chose to stay with Beau just for today. Get everything out with him, spend more time since collage would get in the way when she wanted to spend time with beau.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:29 am

Beau: "I'll just tell him that staying out so late I contracted some sort of illness. Or I pulled a muscle taking you out in football." He breathed in a deep breath and pressed kisses to the inside of her neck, trying to perfect the best excuse in his head. When he settled against her chest again, he let out a sigh and hugged her tighter. "Whatever it takes to stay here, I'm willing to do."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:46 am

Alice giggled and nodded "That sounds like a good idea." she looked down at him and ran her hands through his hair, starting to wake up more now. "I feel like im glued to you." she smiled. "But I think its a good way." using one of her hands, she cupped his face and heard a knock at the door and she froze. Bringing Beaus head up, she placed a soft kiss on his lips before sliding out of his grip and taking makeup to make herself look sick, but not too sick. She opened the door just a crack and seen the dorm teacher. alice started to speak sick-like "Im sorry Mrs.Grayson... Im kinda sick, I know its warm out but I might have cought something. Someone must have been sick when I was out with some friends. I'll be out of class today..Sorry." Mrs.Grayson understood and left. Alice closed the door and locked it, then went to the bathroom, washing the makeup off then coming back and laying with Beau "Sorry about that."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:14 am

Beau: He smirked and pressed another kiss to her lips when she returned. When he pulled away he shook his head and chuckled. "It's alright, I suppose I should face the music." He sat up and reached over to where he had left his things, grabbing his phone. Dialing Trent's number, he wasn't surprised that he picked up after the second ring. "Hey, Trent. I know I didn't tell you and that I wasn't in the room this morning, but I've gotten sick or something and I went to the clinic to get checked out. I'll be back around..." He took a minute to pause, pretending he was checking his watch, and then answered. "Around seven. If they get me in by then." He ignored aces buckles and such from Trent before he hung up. Turning back to Alice, he smiled and ran a hand through his hair. "went better than I thought."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:27 am

Alice smiled as his lips met her own before they parted "Yeah, Ill sit and wait then." she rested her head on her hand, which her arm was proped up on. she watched beau talk on the phone and smiled as he looked at her from second to second, once he hung up, she smiled as he ran his hands through his hair "it did sound like it did go well." she looked at the time and then back at him. She cupped his face gently, looking in his eyes "one night, and this is how close we've gotten. What a mircale." she smiled more, brushing her thumbs lightly on his cheeks.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:46 pm

bump :3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:27 pm

Beau: "I know right, these sort of things never happen. Especially to me." Covering her hands with his own, he smiled brightly. "I mean, I normally don't even open up to people enough for things like this to happen over years let alone a night. I mean, imagine if I wouldve stayed at the party instead of followed you outside? Things would be a hell of a lot different, right?" Eventually he would've seen her again but what then? Would they still have become this?
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:38 pm

Alice didnt lose her smile "well if you did stay at the party, we wouldnt be cuddling right now and I would be lonely dealing with a beetle in my bed and wanting to sleep in the hall." she laughed but lowly and softly "I dont think we would have made it like this if you did stay at your dorm. We would still be friends that just flirt a ton." her messy blonde curls somewhat stuck out slightly and she fixed it since it did bug her "just thinking about us going our ways makes it feel alittle lonely. We would have just been dreaming about eachother for a long time and thinking that we didnt like one another."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:23 am

Beau: "What a waste of a perfectly compatible couple, right? That's what we can call eachother now, right?" A couple, we're they that yet? He didn't quite know if she classified it as that, but they were kissiń and they both like eachother so the next thig to do would be to become a couple. Just logical. "I mean, we don't have to define it right now, but I wanna know how to brag about whatever this is to Trent. Wether we're just friends with an extra liking to eachother or we're a couple."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:58 am

Alice nodded "Yeah, we can call eachother a couple." she was glad to acually think of them as a couple. That hole in her hear was filled by beau who had the most kindest heart that she had seen/met ever. "I would rub it in his face but then again, he probly has Jamie already." she shrugged and played with his hair. "Im gonna have to fix my clock later, mr. clockwork man." she grinned and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. Pulling away, she just looked in his eyes.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:16 am

Beau: "Yeah, sorry about that. I was just trying to be my spontaneous, romantic self and I think I might have ruined your schedule." He chuckled and leaned forward, pressing his lips to the end of her nose. "I'll fix it later. Shouldn't be much of a problem. Just a few hours behind." Tucking some of her hair behind her ear, he snuggled up to her and closed his eyes. "Alice and Beau has a nice ring to it. Better than Trent and Jamie. Although they're cute together."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:21 am

Alice giggled and closed her eyes as Beau kissed her nose. She then opened them again and looked at him "Our names do have a good ring to it. Trent and Jamie..well maybe its because Trent has one syllabol in his name? And ours have a match, Bea-u and Al-ice." she thought for a moment "if we could, what would our name mashup be? Like they do with the celberties. I was thinking Balice." she giggled "Sounds altitle finny, doesnt it?" she thought it sounded alittle funny but who knows, others could make the same name.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:05 am

Beau: "Celebrity mash up.... Balice or Aleu. They both sound weird but at least you can pronounce balice easily." He shrugged and pressed gentle kisses to her neck, contemplating the mash up. "I think I'd rather go with balice, it just fits. The two of them though, there's no mash up for them. Too bad too."

That was horrid, sorry. My hands falling asleep
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:38 am

Alice smiled "Well it does sound funny." she shrugged and closed her eyes as he kissed her neck "Then it shall be Balice then.' the sun was lighting up the curtians a bit and she happened the peek her eyes up at it "I wish it was darker right about now." it would set the mood, but it was dark, just a dim light that lighted the room itself. People would soon make Balice up for the two of them. "Do you think the tean would be all over you for having me as your girfriend? I mean, I heard that some thought i was like..awesome."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:42 pm

Beau: "Alot of guys think your awesome, and I thought your name sounded farmiliar now that I think about it. It's come up a few times amongst the team. Guys wanting your number and such, but they definitely can't have it now. Your all mine, miss awesome." Smiling, he pressed a kiss to her lips and cupped her cheek gently in his palm. What was it about him that just instantly snapped to a soft kind of guy? His tema would ride him about that one. Going soft on them, just as the season was starting. At least he had his own personal cheerleader thought right?
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:47 pm

Alice smiled "But i turned them down" she replied "When they asked of course." she was all his. That made her smile grow before his lips pressed against hers. Sliding her eyes shut, she gently kissed him back, feeling his hand on her cheek. Taking her own hand, she placed it over his and held it. Alice was just so lucky to have a football guy.With how he was, how could she not date him? He was something that no one would ever find. One of a kind. Just like they had said. He wasnt a jerk, nor a pervert.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:26 am

Beau: Pushing himself up onto his free palm, he leaned over her and kept his lips on hers, not willing to stop just yet. It had been a while since he had anybody to hold and kiss of his own, so he was going to take full advantage of what he had now before she slipped away. Nothing serious, just passionate kissing and quite a bit of hugging. The usuall for teddy bear types.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:02 am

Alice's heart skipped a beat as he leaned over her. The kissing becoming more passionate. Her hand slid from his hand and wrapped her arms around his neck. His hot skin against her slightly cold arms. She liked how he kissed, he was a good kisser in her opinion. Of course, he did football so yeah, most football players had good lips, no? Well thats what she thought. But now, she was going to be popular, which she didnt want and ment that the little Barbie Dolls were going to go after her more often. But that didnt bug her.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:59 pm

Beau: Lifting his lips from hers, he began kissing gently down her jaw bone until he reached her ear. "You know, I've never been one for affection but I have to say, this is pretty great." Oh well if he ruined the mood, he was willing to start the mood all over again because he felt it was necessary to say that. Besides, the last time he kissed a girl was in highschool and his father had forbid him to date during football season. Now, in college though, he could do as he damn well please and this was going to happen. He would make it work even with his schedules and away games. He'd take her with him to Arizona for championships and every other state they had to visit. It was worth it.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:11 pm

Alice loved the feeling of his lips on her jaw. Who knew that kisses on the jaw would feel so great? "Well, you are with a girl whos maybe your equal." she unwrapped her arms from his neck and then just ran her hands through his hair. "I hope I wont mess with your football practices and games. I wouldnt want to ruin that part of you." she then faced him and looked in his eyes from the slightly lighted room. "It would make me feel really guilty."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:17 pm

Beau: "Don't worry about it, I have a few extra tickets for each game for my dad and I always hoped my mom would show up but that's a lost cause so you can have her tickets. Plus, you go an ride on the team bus with me, so we can make others jealous by just how good we are at kissing." He chuckled and began kissing up her neck towards her lips slowly. As he reached the soft region of her lips, he pressed his own agains hers with easy pressure just to be tender with his new found girlfriend.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Alice giggled lightly and softly "That would be fun to do. They would tease you." ah, kissing in front of others. What a way to make them jealous. Sounded like a good idea to her. She was always the go- without- thinking girl. She didnt care what others thought about her. His lips kept travling till they found her lips, which made her smile and kiss him back, just softly. All this kissing was making her all.. excited? Alice seemed pretty happy about kissing Beau.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:27 am

Beau: Disconnecting his lips from hers again, he shook his head and whispered in her ear. "Let 'em tease me, I'll still know that I'm a much better kisser than all of them and a much better boyfriend." He smirked and pressed a kiss the end of her jawline, just under her ear before he pulled completely away to look into her eyes. "Do you suppose we stay in here forever, locked away from the rest of the world so it's just you and I? It sounds pretty perfect to me. I don't really like anyone else besides Trent and I can live without him if it means an infinity right here, kissing you." Perhaps it was an exaggerated notion, but he really did mean it. Although, being locked in a room wasn't logical and wouldn't happen he just wanted her to know how he was feeling in different terms.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next