RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britt & Linz only

5 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Britt & Linz only Empty Britt & Linz only

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:12 pm

Okies! Lemme get my charries :3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Britt & Linz only Empty Re: Britt & Linz only

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Name:Aqua Loveless
Nickname: Try to make one
Crush:None yet
Bf-Gf:Nope
Persionality:Nice,kind,smart,shy,can be very emotional.
Looks: Britt & Linz only Tumblr_lesptwoWfS1qctom9o1_500
Other: I have a German shepeard named Dark
http://healthypetfoodguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/german-shepherd.jpg

Name:Dimitri Belikov
Nickname:Make one
Crush:Not yet
Bf-Gf:No
Persionality:Strong,fast,moves swiftly with anything like fighting.Sometimes can talk like "not that im aware of" or somthing like that
Looks:Britt & Linz only Tumblr_lctwwxWBT41qe19rso1_500

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10200000/Dimka-dimitri-belikov-10291631-446-568.jpg

Other:None.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Hold on a few, I'll get my charries
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:48 pm

Name: Tyson Raymond Fredricks
Nickname: Ty
Crush: nope
Bf/gf: haha
Personality: funny, sarcastic, tough guy, pretty nice when he wants.
Looks: Britt & Linz only Tumblr_lhz2anyzdp1qi11aso8_250

Tyson's dog Tory
Britt & Linz only Pretty+carmen

Name: Mickey Aileen Huntsman
Nickname: Aileen
Crush: uhhhh.... No
Bf/gf: nada
Personality: shy, funny, sweet, naturally happy, hard for her to get mad.
Looks: Britt & Linz only Hayden-panettiere-cosmopolitan-shoot-2008

Her dog ratchet Britt & Linz only French-mastiff-pitbull-mix-i3
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:58 pm

u start i start?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:02 pm

I can

Tyson: he walked all with Tory at his side, and noted the way she wagged her tail just before sniffing the trees or the ground. "your a goofball girl." he scratched behind her ears and smiled.

Aileen: she looked at the edge of her bed at ratchet and bit her lip. "I suppose your mad because I'm not venturing out. Well, let me tell you mister, I feel like just sitting here."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Aqua: I was in my front yard playing with dark,my police dog "C'mon boy!" i giggled as he chased me around "you cant catch me!" I yell,smiling as he followed,trying to get me.when he did he wagging his tail,I gave him a treatm, "good boy" I smile

Dimitri: Taking my morning run.every morning I would run,just to stay in shape.I loved staying strong.It wasnt bad or anything.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:19 pm

Tyson: he smiled at the girl playing with her dog and kneeled next to Tory. "should we go over, but you have to pay nice." he grabbed her collar and unhooked her leash. "just be careful."

Tory: she licked Tyson's cheek and trotted over to the other dog. With a quick look over and a sniff, she was satisfied.

Aileen: she stood up and looked at ratchet again. "fine, we'll go outside. Jeez, you and those puppy eyes." she smoothed out his fur and dressed into a pair of jeans and a t shirt. Walking down stairs with ratchet, she smirked each time he went down a step stumbling.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Dark: I look at the one dog that had aproached us.I sniffed her,clean.I looked at her owner and went over,sniffing him out,he was clean too.good

Aqua: I smiled and then seen a guy,my smile grew "Hello there!" i walked over "I havent seen you around here." i tell him,maybe he was new to the place? I dont know but he looked cute

DImitri: Jogging passed Aileen's house,I didnt even notice her,my hair damp from running so much.It felt good and refreshing to run.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Tyson: he smiled. "hi, yeah, I'm pretty new here." he kept his eyes on her face but snuck peeks at the rest of her. _very nice, great choice Tory._

Tory: she sat down and wagged her tail quickly. She tilted her head and observed him.

Aileen: she put some hair behind her ear and watched him pass. "yep, c'mon ratchet." she walked out and to the grass and sat down.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:37 pm

XD imagine ratchet goes after dimitri? XD

Aqua: "well,I can show you around.Im Aqua and thats Dark,my Police dog" I pet him and giggled as he licked my hand and I looked back at the guy "And dont worry,I wont take you somewhere and lock you in a room with only one light that has a chair in the middle" I grinned,I loved to joke.

Dark: spoke in dog language "Hello there" wagged his tail "as you heard,Im Dark"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:49 pm

Hmmm....

Tyson: he laughed slightly at her joke. "I'm Tyson, and this is Tory, my best friend." he smiled. " I would love for you to show me around."

Tory: she stood up and looked at him. "I'm Tory obviously, as Tyson mentioned." her eyes looked him over. " a police dog huh? Very nice."

Ratchet: he puppy barked at Aileen before takin off in a puppy run after the guy who past her. Knowing it was up to him to get the two talking, when he finally caught up, he yipped repeatedly. _i I have to run anymore, I swear my puppy rolls are gonna go away._

Aileen: she stood and watched ratchet go. Noticing where he was headed she sighed. _why can't that little guy just leave my social life alone._ she jogged slightly to him and tried to stop him from barking.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Dimitri: I stopped and looked down at the puppy and picked him up "Hey there" I turned seeing a girl.I smiled warmly "is he yours?" I ask kindly "if he is,hes pretty cute."

Aqua: "Well,lets go then.I'll show you the mall,plaza,umm,the good places around here,and my favorite chill spot.Okay? Trust me,it'll be fun" I say and start walking

\Dark: I nod "Yeah,her father took me home when he retired.But now its just me and her living in the house" I walked with her,following tyson and Aqua "The only person she has,is me now."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Aileen: she smiled and nodded. "yeah, he's mine. Thanks." she rubbed ratchets ears and looked at dimitri slightly.

Ratchet: he wagged his tail and licked Aileen's hand. Moving upwards, he sniffed dimitris face before licking his chin.

Tyson: "thanks." he started walking with her and looked back to make sure Tory was following.

Tory: "Tyson's all I have since my mom died. It was his first dog, back when he was 14." she trotted along next to dark and panted slightly. "looks like we're going for a big walk."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:18 pm

Dimitri: i chuckled "Whats his name?" I asked,letting the pup lick my face,it was cute.I wish I had a dog.Most of the time I would think of getting one.

Dark: "why dont I take you to meet my boys?" By that,I ment my friends "Aqua will let me." I wagged my tail as we walked

Aqua: I looked at Dark as he sat on his butt and tried to chew the police collar.I nod "ok,go ahead" when he went off with his little 'girlfriend' I began walking again,explaining different places and such.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Aileen: she tapped his name tag that hung off his collar. "ratchet." her hands then shoved into her pockets.

Ratchet: he whined and his paws pushed against dimitris chest as he kept licking him. _get him softened up so he will talk to Aileen some more._

Tyson:He watched Tory leave and then looked at aqua again. "where to first?"

Tory: staying beside him, she looked around at her surrounding. "how many of your friends are we meeting?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Dark: "the whole station!" I ran in looking around and getting greetings and whisles.

Aqua: "The plaza" I smile and walk over,showing him the food court and stuff,which connected to the mall.

Dimitri: I chuckled and said "Im dimitri,and your name?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:01 pm

Aileen: she smiled. "I'm Mickey, but I prefer Aileen."

Tyson: he walked around with her and looked at the Shoppes and the food court. "this is pretty cool."

Tory: she looked around and her tail slightly went between her legs. "this is a lot of people."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Dark: "Dont worrry,they think your my girlfriend.They seem very happy" I went to the training yard and sat down "These are my real boys."

Aqua: "I love this place,trust me,you'll love it too.And just for you being here,girls would just fall for you."

Dimitri: "Thats a cute name" i say and I took her hand and kissed his softly "Nice to meet you"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Aileen: "nice to meet you too." she blushed slightly and when he let go of her hand she let it fall to her side.

Tyson: "oh, so there's a lot of girls around here?" he smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "because I thought there was just one." he looked at her and smiled. "and she's not so bad on the eyes."

Tory: when she looked around he training yard she wagged her tail. "this is better." _they think I'm his girlfriend? Not a bad thing, just I didn know they thought that._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Dark: I barked getting some of my boys attention and we spoke cause im too lazy to type a convo XD

Aqua: I blushed and looked away,with a nervous smile and giggle "you cant be possibly be talking about me,I mean,im not pretty like other girls here" I have never acted like this before

Dimitri: "Im like a royal-like person.Sorry" I chuckled "want to walk with me? Since I havent finished my workout."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:26 pm

Tory: she nudged dark slightly and sat beside him. "so your owner, she's a Police officer."

Tyson: "oh you know I'm talking about you." he smiled.

Aileen: she nodded. "that explains it." she started walking. "workout a lot?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:28 pm

Dimitri: I walked with her and nodded "yeah,I like keeping in shape"

Aqua: "Thanks for the compliment though" I smiled and kept walking,explaining stuff.

Dark: "Only her father was,but now,she is like one,she fights like one,yells like one...shes learning"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:38 pm

Tory: she sat down beside him and looked at the others. _ive never really spent a lot of time with another dog before. _

Tyson: he followed her around, admiring the way she knew everything around the place. "so you've been here a long time?"

Aileen: "yeah, that's a good thing." she looked at his physique and smiled blushing slightly.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Dimitri: "How long have you lived here for?" I asked kindly,a smile upon my lips.How can someone so beautiful,and so kind,be stuck in a house not doing anything? Girls always had friends and went out to parties,bars,something.But this one,shes special

Dark: "Well,now you have" I wagged my tail "here,im the sheruff in this town. Hahaha.No one messes with me,thats for sure.Every dog on the streets know what i'll do"

Aqua: "yes,since I was 2,I grew up with my father.He was the best police officer here! He would catch every robber,murderer,anyone everytime.And he tought me how to use a gun and such.Everyone at the station loves me.Im always welcome there"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next