RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 4 Empty Re: Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:06 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 4 Candice-GIFS-candice-accola-33006821-500-282

Alice nodded "Yeah, I have. Even the fast food places. I could tell you that Subway might be the best place to eat at. More healthy and such, ya'know?" she felt like it was only him and her walking, all alone. Where people no longer exsisted except for them "Why do you ask? Wait, lemme guess, you want to eat at a resturant?" she smiled "I got that right, didnt I?" she probly didnt, but it was a good guess. Maybe a quick bite is what he wanted.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 4 Empty Re: Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 4 Tumblr_lxt2pqRYwv1qc4wzco1_500

Beau: He chuckled and nodded, swinging their arms slightly between them. "I wanted to know it there were any good restaurant places around here, since I hardly ever eat anything besides protein shakes and breakfast I haven't been to any places in town really." He looked back at Jamie and Trent, and smiled before locking his gaze on her once again. "Unless you'd prefer a quick stop and then bring it back here like I said before?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 4 Tumblr_lyvjplLg8R1qbz8iho1_500

Alice though for a little bit "Hmm..I prefer a resturant to stay at for a bit. I would say Olive Garden is like more of a romantic theme, and then you have Red Lobster which is like.. I dunno.. a chilling out place? Along with Red Robin. Which one sounds good to your liking?" she looked at him. She loved Olive Garden, also Red Lobster and Red Robin.. so... which one would he pick out of the 3 "I honestly dont mind which one you pick." geez, one time of meeting him and they were already holding hands and flirting. "As for protien drinks, you dont always need thoes. I heard too much is bad for your health." She grinned
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Beau: "I'm interested in trying olive garden, sounds enticing. As for the health ordeal, I think I'm doing alright in that area. Workouts daily and good meals, it's a wonder I'm not a bigger guy." Looking over his shoulder again, he smirked at the two behind him and then looked at Alice. "Plus, I've heard the dim lighting is good for small get togethers, perhaps bringing those two closer?" Or perhaps he wanted to spend some more quiet time with Alice, get to know her for more than a fighting football player type of girl. He already knew she was pretty damn amazing, just from the little while he had known her, and more time could only give a better outcome right?
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 4 Candice-GIFS-candice-accola-33006839-500-234

Alice smiled and nodded "Alright, Olive it is." he didnt even have to be a bigger man. He was perfect the way he was, thoughts and complements ran through her mind. She blushed slightly and looked up at him then back ahead "Yeah, that would be nice." Screwup. Mental kick in the ass. She hid the blush. Already she was going highschool girl!? No. She shook it off and made the blush go away "You're gonna love this place, trust me. They have just about anything italian related." Pizza, wine,pastas, anything good. She looked behind her at Jamie and her little 'madhatter' even though she wasnt alice who already had her MadHatter.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:51 pm

Beau: "So you like the Italian stuff? You'd really like my grandmas lasagna then, since she's practically Italian." Lifting her hand up, he studied her fingers with accuracy and pulled his hand away. "Your hands are small, I'm surprised they pack such a punch." He pressed his palm into hers and smiled, examining the smallness of her hands compared to his own callused ones. Honestly, he liked it better that way. Smaller hands, gentler, softer than him. Means he never had to worry about her hurting him. Since he would never hit a woman, ever. He practically let Shay beat up on him like some bully after she got done with cheer everyday. He could t see why she didn't just quit if she hated it so much.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Alice parted her lips "Oh, well , maybe I should try it sometime." she smiled and stopped walking when he examined her hand. Her hand was small compared to his and she laughed "Well, smaller you are the faster or stronger you are. In a way. Quicker reflexes and easy swings. All the girls like to do is scratch and pull hair, which is kinda a stupid way to win a fight in my opinion. Punching gets you dubble points and you win faster. Sure you get a few strands pulled but thats nothin." she looked at him, then at their hands.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:45 pm

Beau: He chuckled and intertwined their fingers again, dropping their hands down to their sides. "Sk you think you can take me? Quick little Alice, versus giant Hatter?" He nudged her elbow playfully with his own and stopped walkig once they were outside Olive Garden. "Hmm, smells pretty nice from out here. Perhaps we should get them a different table, because I don't like to share." Maybe she didn't like that sort of possessive tone he had used, even if he was being flirty, so he quickly added. "My food that is, and I know Trent will try and eat it all."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:04 am

Alice wiggled her eyebrows "oh yes, this little Alice can take you on." she smiled and nudged him back. Once they had gotten to the place, she took in the smells from the outsiide and closed her eyes as she did so. Then looked at him "We can have seprate tables. A big man like you needs some space at a table and to acually eat." she giggled "Boys sometimes eat allot so it doesnt matter as much. He could ask for whatever he wanted. Im sure jamie wouldnt have much of a meal so Trent could have a blast" she leaned on him slightly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:34 am

Beau: "Good, he can leave me alone." He wasn used to the gesture she had made. Leaning on him was something he'd never really experienced before, so he just went with it. "Wanna go ahead inside? I'm starving now, that walk really made a big difference in my appetite." Biting his lip, he looked up at he grape vines decorating the architecture and tried to imagine exactly how he would create a theme for a restaraunt. Takin an architecture class, it was logical for him to think like that.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:55 am

Alice laughed "Yeah, no food stealing from you. Well. Who knows, maybe I will." she grinned and nodded "Yup" she walked inside with him, Trent, and Jamie, not packed. She asked for a table as Jamie and trent got their own table. They were in the same area just not next to eachother. She slid into the booth and picked up the menu that had already been set up along with the table "Should we get an apitizer?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:23 am

Beau: "Sure, know any good ones?" He looked across the table at her and smirked, flashing his white smile that nearly popped out against his tan skin. Football had given that to him, a nice tan skin fond that he had no bragging rights to. He leaned up on his elbow and supported his head with his chin in his palm. "How about you think of that and I'll order drinks real quick? I don't have my ID because we were playing football, so just a cola then?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:35 am

the first part i dont get

Alice looked at him and smiled seeing his smile on top of her Menu. "Alright, cola is perfect." she looked at the apitizers and found a bowl that had Muzzerella and bread surrounding it, it looked pretty good, it looked like you were supposed to scoop some of the cheeze ad put it on the bread "How about this? It looks pretty good, and I love cheese" she giggled softly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:40 am

I don't even understand it, and I wrote it

I guess, what I was trying to express, was that his smile was really white and it complimented his tan skin. If that makes any sense either.

Beau: "Sounds like itll be good, lets go ahead and order it" He waved the waitress over and ordered two colas before turning to Alice. "What's it called?" Right then, he felt different. Like he wasn't some angry kid just waiting for a fight to erupt. He felt like there was something he could be that wasn't bad. Something with Alice just clicked and it worked for him. This worked for him. Better than worked, it was a whole new lifestyle that he could definitely get used to. If she would have him of course, since he wasnt exactly the best lookin by far and wasn the greatest at talking. Odds were still stacked against him.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 am

Alice showed him it ((I forgot)) and then closed up the menu, once the waitress came back she told the woman and watched as she left. Alice looked at Beau again "I love your smile, it just stands out." she folded her hands and leaned back. She adjusted her feet alittle and bumped into his foot "sorry." she grinned and held in a small laugh. She was glad to be at a seperate table with Beau. Made her feel.. more closer to him.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Beau: He chuckled and nudged her foot with his own. "Playing footsie huh? Feel like I'm eight again." With a wink and another smile, he laid his hand palm up on the table, waiting for her to take it. "This was a good choice, looks like those two are getting along nicely." He looked over at Trent and Jamie, who were engaged in a conversation about what to get for an appetizer. Knowing Trent, he'd go with just about anything. He ate everything that there was to offer and yet still played football ball like a champ and kept in pretty great shape. Some metabolism thing.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:46 pm

Alice giggled and let her arm strech out and take his hand. Light footsies they were playing, not the crazy one. looking at Jamie and Trent, she shook her head with a smile "Im surprised they're still thinking." They were a cute couple as well, which she loved about them two being together. She looked back at Beau "Can you tell me what he does while attending the collage?" Get some info and scare the living lights outta Trent if he had ever tried to hurt Alice's little Jamie. "I would like to know so I can warn him with threats and scare him a bit." she grinned and played with his fingers/
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:08 pm

Beau: "Trent? He doesn't really do anything. Doesn't study, doesn't go to class unless it's test day, and hardly even goes home for vacations. The only thing he really does is practice and play football." He shrugged and looked down at their hands, watching her play with his fingers. "Umm.. This might sound a little weird and I might be taking all this wrong, but I'd like to do this another time. just the two of us instead of, well, some tag alongs. Perhaps you can come to a game some time and we can get dinner after or something? Or just a really stressful test day I'll pull you away and take you out someplace?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:20 pm

Alice nodded "Hmm. Alrighty then. He seems pretty lazy except for the tests,practice, and football." she shrugged and looked back at him. She was kinda confused on how he was speaking. She hoped he wasnt quitting on her "Wait, are you saying you dont want to be here right now or..just not with them next time? Also, anytime im willing to go someplace, I wouldnt mind acually." she looked at his hands and then lifted his chin slightly up to meet his eyes "I hope you arent giving up already." she smiled and let out a small laugh.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:28 pm

Beau: He smirked and took her hand from his chin, intertwining their fingers. "I wouldnt quit on you, I never quit. I'm just asking for perhaps another... Dinner like this. Maybe to study or something. Doesn't have to be anything really special." If she didn't want it to be, then it didn't have to be. Although he would rather it was a date or something. "I'd just like some actual alone time, instead of always being a few feet away from those two."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Alice smiled more "Alright, that can work." Date, Definately! She looked at Jamie and Trent, then back at him "Well, they arent doing anything to bother us, so, we're on our own. Anything we want, just dont ask for their attention." she loved the alone time "Becides, it looks like they dont pay any mind to us. They're flirting more then we are."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Beau: "That's Trent for you, quite the ladies man honestly. Always flirting with women and almost always ending up with some sort of depression in the end from a broken heart. Once watched him eat a tub o chocolate ice cream after a break up, like girls do in the movies and he told me that women have that depression cure down. Then he did a bunch of situps and started on the next girl. He's just got bad luck, but he keeps on going for some reason." He sighed and looked across the table at her, smiling slightly. "You honestly have nothing to worry about with him. He'll end up telling her that he loves her next week. That's just the type of guy he is."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:52 pm

Alice tightened her hand alittle on his "of course. Thats what I have to watch out in a guy. Jamie never notices and gets her heart crushed. I gotta watch out for her." she then held in a laugh from the tub of icecream part "wow, he is a lady in some way huh?" she then leaned over and pressed a soft kiss to his cheek, then she leaned back and smiled "you deserved that."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:12 pm

Beau: He smiled down at the table and then bit his lip, trying to fight down the rather girly blush that threatened to expose itself. When he looked up, he shook his head. "I don't know why I deserved it, but I'm not complaining." He saw the waitress coming with the food and regretfully let go of her hands so that the food could be set down. Once the waitress was gone, he turned his attention away from his food back to Alice and smirked.

Skip eating?
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:19 pm

Okies skip

Alice finished up her food and took a sip of her drink. She loved the food, definately. her phone went off, causing her to look at it, it was Jamie. She said that she left with trent "Well then." she looked at the table and giggled "i guess we were here longer then they were." she looked at Beau and spotted alittle sause on his cheek, Taking a clean napkin, she wiped his cheek gently. "Did you like your dinner?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next