RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or Be Killed.

+4
Wolves-Rule1
Regit192
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
8 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 10 Empty Re: Kill or Be Killed.

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:43 am

Maverick stopped and turned to her "Alyssa, if I get cought here ill be in trouble, even if I took you outside I wouldnt know where to go since you cannot go off the path." he walked over and moved her hair from her face "We can see eachother in the morning at breakfest, then class and lunch. We'll be together then. And right now, its lunch" he chuckled softly

Liam: "I know bonding is really serious, I really want to do it, then I dont.." he hugged her and buried his face in her shoulder "If you did die the bond would break. It wouldnt matter. If I died then it will still break and you wont go insane. And if I bit you..they would know that I had bonded with you. I cannot let them know.."

Razor- 1: they do not have things from the outside, like fast foods and such, 2: there is only a messhall. 3: nothing earthly like eletronics are on this island, just to let you know

Lilica smiled and nodded "Ok, new moves. When do we start?" she asked, walking into the mess hall with him and getting in line, getting her food (The masters dont have to eat since they already do at their building XD) Once off the line she sat down at a table with him. "If you do teach me, Master Hale, then thank you."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:14 am

ill make another charrie for you, WolfGirl :)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:16 am

Yay :) Thank you :))
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:31 am

do you like this one
Kill or Be Killed. - Page 10 ItsDavidxXx_21958727445041626

this one
Kill or Be Killed. - Page 10 Poe60jwcg01qqze

oorrr this one
Kill or Be Killed. - Page 10 20090127141710
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:43 am

Alyssa smiled. "So it's lunch time? Should we start walking towards the cafeteria or do I still need to stay here?" She wanted to be with him, but she didnt want to make him feel uncomfortable. So she backed up a little and smiled. "I'm sure I could find something to do...." She didn't want to let him leave but she knew it was probably best for both of them.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:47 am

Maverick took her hands in his "You can come with me. ITs not so bad eating together." he smiled and pressed a kiss to her lips before pulling away and gently tugging on her "C'mon. You wont get into trouble just going to lunch. Becides, you need it. For Enegry and strength." this wasnt like him to acually fall for a girl this quick, but its better then nothing. Becides when the fights come, you wont know who will live or die.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:52 am

:O Damn you... Make me choose. xDD

Da first one :D

I'm gonna be poofing a lot again today... lol
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:54 am

but I like the last one.. XD he looks cute and you can see the brown red in his eyes XDD

and ok imma go for class in a few mins and be back in a hour or so
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:43 am

Alyssa grinned. "I bet the food here is absolutely mortifying." She giggled and kissed him back. Shutting the door behind her, she started down the hall. Half way down the hall, she slipped her hand into his. Just to make sure he was okay with that, she looked over at him and smiled. If he smiled back, she was okay. If not she would let go.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:52 am

Maverick smiled and held her hand. Bringing it to his lips and kissing the top softly "Just so you know, Alyssa, ill keep my promise to you. I will risk my life for you." he walked outside with her and went to the messhall "I tend to keep my promices. Also, watch out for the evil girls that waalk around here. I heard Lilica is one of them. Not very nice if you ask me."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:54 pm

Calia held him close. "What could we do then?" she asked. Her eyes flickered with different emotions. She didnt know what to expect. She took his hand and led him back to the people. "Let's think it ober. For now, tou could introduce me to the other Masters." she smiled slightly and chuckled.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:37 pm

Liam let go of her hand as they got closer so no one suspected anything. "We'll continue this another day, alright, Calia?" he was the last that he would say her name. First name acually. Only when they were alone he will use her name. "As for the Masters, Calia. I think they are busy right now with other student of their own.:"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:55 pm

Calia scrunched up her nose. "Meh." she sighed and kicked a stone. "what should i do to keep myself pre-occupied and out of trouble then?" her eyes met his before she scanned the people surrounding them. She flipped her hair out of her face and cracked her knuckles.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Liam stopped in his tracks and looked at the girls who surrounded them "For starters, you can take care of this group. Im sure you could get them all. Right, Miss Ailac?" he cracked a grin. Knowing that some of these girls were newbies "You can kill them all if you'd like, Miss Ailac." She had permission, she may kill. He walked from her and to the outside of the circle, watching.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:31 pm

Cali's eyes turned icy. Her iris's seemed darken as a sly grin took over her smile. She scanned the group. Calia picked out the one whome seemed the strongest. She went for the one who would be an enemy. Calia looked to Liam with a cat like smile. She liked her lips. "Rule one. Always watch your back," she said walking over to the newbie. "Rule two, learn hand to hand combat," she spoke out loud, not realizing it.
The girl was much bigger than her. However, Calia had tactics. She could sence that she was a slow thinker in situations like this. Calia watched everyone around her. "Rule three, never mind distractions of any kind." she licked her lips and attacked.
Calia kicked the legs from under the girl and pinned her down. She punched her in the face. Blood splattered around. Calia could feel her struggling. Her screams for help were a buzz. Calia punched the girl in the sternum and boke her neck. "Rule four, dispose of those you killed with honor and care." She closed the young girls eyes and stood up. Blood splattered her clothes, hands and face. Claia turned to Liam, and waited for him. Newbies all around screamed in terror as they watched what happened. Calia eyed them all. She spun around and punched one obnoxiously loud girl in the mouth. "you better get used to this shit going on," she yelled to everyone. "Rule five, you will all kill some one, or be killed. Your choice." Calia wiped her nose, smearing the blood on her face.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Liam watched every move she did. He smiled in amusement, listening to what she was tought. Once she had finished and used a word he did not like, he walked up to her and sliced her bottom lip (like if it was a split lip) "Dont you ever use that language here." he let her eyes and looked at his fingers which had blood on them. He watched as two Watchers take the dead body away and the girl who got punched had went off to the nurses building. "Now all of you, get to your dorm, now! Before I start killing you one by one." he glared at all of them and watched as they left.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:44 pm

"Dont yell at me!" she licked her lips as a tear formed in her eye. "im sorry..." she shook her head. "it was a spurr of the moment thing. I didnt mean to." her voice trailed off as she looked at her hands. Blood stained them deeply. She could feel the splatter on her face as she moved away. "im going to go get cleaned up. I'll meet you at the messhalk, deal?" she looked back and gave a smile.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Liam held his anger from really hitting her. He was somewhat really high on the rules and he nodded hesitantly. He took out a napkin and wiped his fingers. He didnt expect her to explode like that. He walked to the Mess hall. Going to be on patrol there. Whenever he heard bad language he would slice the persons lip.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Calia washed the blood off her hands and face. She watched the red tinted water fo down the drain. "First kill always the hardest," she spoke outloud. She looked down to her clothes. No use changing. The stains were dry and permanent already. Calia looked to her lip and frownd. She knew she shoulsdnt have said what he said. "Doodedoo..." she mumbled some tunes to herself. Calia took a deep breath and trotted to the messhall. Once she got her, all eyes of the newbies were upon her and her blood-stained self. Calia spotted Liam and slowly made her eay over
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:04 pm

Liam watched as eyes fell on the entrance and looked over to spot Calia "Miss Ailac, go and get your food. Meet me at that empty table over there." he walked over to the table and sat down, leaning back into his chair and watching her, showing a hint of flirt in them since he couldnt wink to her.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Calia smirked at grabbed her food. She grabbed a bottle of water and a large plate full of veal and pasta. Carbs. Energy. She sat down at the table across from Liam and smiled. "want some?" she asked holding her fork to him. She ignored all the eyes that lay upon her and chuckled. She took a big bite of her veal, wondering what They would do.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Liam spoke "no thank you. I am fine." he crossed his arms over his chest "you know I do not allow such language to be used here. You know not to use it either Miss Ailac." He looked serious but at the same time, he showed softness. He looked at the others "As you were, dont pry." he said as his voice filled the room and watched it go back to its humming of chats.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Calia looked down to her food. "i know it's not allowed....it was a spurr of the moment thing. I didnt meant to..." she glanced back up. "I know the rules. I truel am sorry." she scruncjed her nose and looked around. "im going to have many enemies this group." she chuckled and unclipped one of her knives that were in her boots. She set it on the table. "Steel. Strongest metal i have." she twirled the knife in her hand. "im great at throwing. Even long distance." she arched an eyebrow and chuckled:
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:37 pm

Liam sighed "look im going to have to teach you more. These girls seem more furious then a pack of vampires. They cannot know what your moves are. You must catch them by surprise. Just like they might take you by surprise. I knwo you have allot of training but I will give you more in your independant class. But I have one newbie to train at a different time on the independant class."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Calia sighed. "i guess your right." she stuck her tongue out. "i'llput most of my time into training. All my free time too." she took out a small booklet from her pocket. "i'll have to squish it in somethere. I could between medicine and the phenomena thinggy in the morning..." she made a face at her sloppy writing. Anytime youre free, you should come train with me. Im pretty stable in classes, so you could possibly take me out of one early or whay nont." she chuckled at the thought of that.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next