RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or Be Killed.

+4
Wolves-Rule1
Regit192
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
8 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 9 Empty Re: Kill or Be Killed.

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:16 am

Derek, He looked at Maverick "Nice to meet you Alyssa" He gave a slight smile then back to a straight face "I have a question, have you already been to your dorm? if so i'd need you to meet your roommate. If not i'll be happy to ask Maverick to bring you to your Dorm." he looked over at Maverick "If thats okay with you Maverick."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:23 am

Maverick nodded "Of course, I wouldnt mind at all. Either way you want it to go." he looked at Alyssa who seemed to calm down which was a good thing. He just wannted to take her hand and hold it tight. everything will be fine as long as a master is fond of her. And she has Rick who will protect her.. he wouldnt break his promises.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:24 am

Alyssa frowned when he dropped his hands but soon fixed her expression and put that perfect fake smile back on. "Yes, I'm Alyssa Alexandria Scott. This is my first day here." She didn't mind adults, but this guy looked extremely creepy. She hoped he didn't realize how scared she looked. "Can we help you?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:26 am

Derek, He nodded "Thank you Maverick. I'll let you be and do so." he turned around and walked off to the dorms walking in. He walked past seeing Lilica there "I got your roomate on here way."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:35 am

Maverick turned and met Alyssas eyes "I must take you to your dorm now, alyssa. But we will see eachother in class." he smiled and then lost it "What ever master you run into, you must obey, answer, anything. They will not think twice about killing you, only if they are very fond of you which is really rare to have a Master on your side. Just listen aand you'll get through this." he smiled alittle and looked in both her eyes.

Lilica nodded "Thank you so much Master Hale. She seems pretty nice, doesnt she?" which means easy to kill in the fights. Also it means that lil can have more plans about this new girl and be completely cruel to her. She put walls up in her mind to keep the vampires out of her head and see her ideas.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:40 am

Alyssa sighed reluctantly. "Okay... Let's go." They walked in silence to her dorm, Alyssa clinging to him. When they got to her dorm, Alyssa pulled away slowly frowned. "So.... I'll see you in class? When?" Her eyes searched his face, trying to decode what he was feeling. She was desperate to know what he felt about her. Other than calming her down, he hadn't really shown what he felt. Did he like her? Or was he just trying to keep her alive?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:45 am

Maverick thought "you should have the same class as I do. Ill see you then. The one at 9-10 am. Ok?" he smiled and cupped her face "We can hang alittle after class and we can eat together at lunch, ok?" he smiled more and pressed his lips to her head lightly "I wont lose you" He mumbled against her skin. And gently breathing against it.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:48 am

Calia quietly followed Liam around. She spoke not a word. She still didnt like people. She knew that this girl could be a friend, or a total enemy. Judging by her experience with Jean, it would be friend. Calia scrunche her nose and slid her hands in her pockets. "Li-master alan," she quickly corrected herself. "if you dont mind, may i tag along for the rest of the introductions?" she looked up to him, awaiting an answer. "it may not enlighten me with new details, but it surely will keep me ou of trohble." sje spoke sternly and quietly, so no one else would hear.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:57 am

Liam looked at Calia "you can if you wish to." he smiled warmly "I wouldnt mind. Im the most.. understsndig vampire" if he could he would wrap his arm around her but too bad he couldnt.. oh well.. it can hold off a while

DX sorry.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:57 am

Alyssa nodded slowly and looked up at him. "Okay... I'll be there." she smiled. The first real smile she had had in a really long time. Maybe everything will be okay... Alyssa told herself. The smile was the kind of smile that could make your heart drop. That many people would do anything just to see. That would make you beg to see it again. Everyone loved my smile. So I gave it too him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:01 am

Calia smiled. She watche as his shoulder and arm tenced up, as if it were going to move. She arched an eyebrow and chuckled softly. Not the time nor place. She walked around with Liam for a while. "Where are all the other Masters?" she questioned. Calia ha yet to see one since the tinroductions have begun. "it appears to me, youre the only one here." her face grew solemn as she tried to pinpoint where they would be. The distinct smell of a vampire wafted lightly through the air. Sence training has done it job.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:05 am

Maverick smiled back at her, looking deeply in her eyes "think of me when you need me, ill be sure to come..Ok?" he leaned in and pressed a light kiss to her lips. Pulling away he let his hands drop and he turned to walk away, a smile on his face. Her lips still burned on his own. Sure he just met her but she wwas hard to resist. You gotta admit.

Liam shook his head "no, there are a few others of us. Me, Master Marshals, Master Hale and a few others that you have not yet met. Even though you've been here for a while. Some of them dont show their faces. Some do and you dont know." he shrugged "you still have yet to meet all of them."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:09 am

Calia scanne around. "im not one to make aquaintences with the masters." she paused." oter than one acception." she looked up. "They wouldnt understand me anyways. I dont know whether it would be best not to meeet them or to meet them." she kicked a small stone along the path while manuevering through the newbies. "what do you think?" her eyes filled with curiousity which hid the solemness.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:13 am

Liam spoke "Its best to meet all of them. Not all the time will I come to the rescue." once shyann got to the nurses office, he walked with Calia away and off the path once more, taking his arm and wrapping it around her shoulders "Prince Liam wont be coming all the time" he chuckled. Bonding would do just anything. But he wouldnt want to do that to her.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:17 am

Alyssa grinned as he kissed her and kisse him back. Even though the kiss only lasted a second, it was magical to Alyssa. Even after he walked away, Alyssa couldn't stop thinking of him. She walked into the dorm, into a room with furniture but no people. "Hello?" She called out. Maybe her roommate was in the bathroom or something.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:18 am

Calia chuckled. "I guess youre right. Then i must meet the rest." she paused and thought for a moment. "i'll try my best to behave with them." She looked up to him and smiled sweetly. "a vampire prince. Dont hear that often, do you?" she walkend infront of him and stopped, facing Liam. She smirkedand wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:20 am

Derek, He nodded "Your welcome, and yes yes she does..I guess" He gave a slight smile and then back to straight face as he begun to walk out the room.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:27 am

Maverick still stood there and he turned around hurrying back into the room and cupping Alyssas face in his hands and pressed his lips to hers, his eyes sliding shut. it felt like he couldnt be away from her kisses. To him it felt great. Felt atticting.

Liam nodded and smiled down at her "Good, keep your behavior up." he loved her attitude, it was just the right way for the Masters and to keep her from getting into trouble. He was confused when she had stopped walking. A smile tugged his lips, watching as she wrapped her arms around his neck and began kissing him. He closed his eyes and kissed her back, his arms wrapping around her waist and holding her close to him, One hand rested in the top middle of her back, pressing her against him.

Lilica smiled "Oh, Master Hale, would you like to have lunch with me? Im getting pretty hungry." her stomach growled and she rubbed the back of her head "Sorry about that. I kinda skipped breakfest today and im starved."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:29 am

Derek, He turned around and nodded, sence Master's dont smile much why would i. i didnt smile i just nodded "Sure why not, come on" He slowly smiled.

sorry short posts
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:33 am

Alyssa stood there, her arms lingering at her sides momentarily stunned. Then she slowly began kissing him back, raising her arms and tangling them in his hair. Kissing him made Alyssa's entire body to numb. Yet at the same time, it made her entire body quiver with feeling and excitement. She had never felt like his before. Alyssa kept kissing him until she had to pull away to breathe. When she did she had a grin on her face like a child on Christmas morning.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:36 am

Calia smiled and pulled him close as he accepted her kiss and kissed her back. Her surroundings disappeared in the moment. She blocked all sences other than touch. She never knew this betwern them would happen. No one did.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:43 am

Lilica nodded and began walking with him "Thanks, Master Hale. Also, did you see thoes moves I did last year, I did the exact moves you wanted me to do and I won." She smiled "Do you think I will be able to win again with the same moves? Or will I need new ones this time..?" she tilted her head slightly, wanting to kill these girls off thats for sure.

Maverick made the kiss more passionate before they both pulled away. He chuckled "Sorry. Couldnnt resist you. Now I should be going before I get into trouble." he pulled from her completely. 'ill see you tommrow." he was getting nurvous.. what if something happened.. and he was so clinged to her already

Liam held her as close as they could be, kissing her even more before he pulled away with a smile. He cupped her cheek "Calia.." he let her name run along his tounge and he moved some hair from her face "I know you might not need it, but.. what if we could bond? Would you want to be bonded.. or not?" he looked in her eyes, serious about this.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:46 am

Derek, He was accutally really proud "I was proud of you, you did those moves perfectly. we might need some new ones so your defeat any girl." He smiled then stoped. walking "Alright is there any place you like to eat?"He looked at her while walking makeing sure he didnt go somewhere she hated.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:49 am

Calia looked up to him. The mention of bonding hardened her face. "Bonding is a highly dangerous thing Liam. If i die in that rink, you could go crazy." she looked to the ground and back up to his eyes. "a serious process indeed....but it's worth it." her smile grew large as she giggled and hugged him. "I know you should be the one asking, but are you sure you want to do this? I mean, it's not going to change a thing between us other than were bound for eternity." she smirked and kissed him again. "my answer would be yes."
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:51 am

Alyssa stared at him for a moment. "No wait, stay...." She pleaded. "Or let's go somewhere we can be together? You've showed me to my dorm but no one else is here. What do you expect me to do? Pretty pleeeeeasssseeeeeeee wih a big red cherry on the top?" She smiled at him again, her eyes pleading him not to go. Or, at least not without her.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next