RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or Be Killed.

+4
Wolves-Rule1
Regit192
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
8 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 14 Empty Re: Kill or Be Killed.

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Lilica watched as he left, causing her to train more, practicing with her throwing stars and practicing her moves and dodges. A small blush creeped onto her cheeks, thinking about how close Derek was to her face and how she was close to his. She shook her head and continued to fight the training dummy
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:49 pm

[b]Derek, after a hour or two he walked in the training room sweating with no shirt on towel wiping sweat off from his face. He looked seeing her he didnt care her seeing him with no shirt on. I looked at her training i smiled and got a star myself i smiled and saw the dummy i through the star it landing directly were the heart would be[b]
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Lil was in her tank top now, she had tossed her shirt on the floor because from her training, she was starting to get tired of that shirt. Her uniform didnt bother her when she fought, her non-see through leggings made it easier to not be embarrassed when she would kick or something, She breathed hevily and looked at Derek "Welcome back.. Master Hale" she wiped some sweat from her brow.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:56 pm

Derek, He nodded "How are you and how have your fighting been for the past hour or two?" he said with a deep voice gainging back his breath and strength.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:57 pm

I'm so sorry I disappeared >_< my dog has not given me a break since I got home :/
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Lilica nodded "OF course, the more you train, the better." she walked over to her shirt and picked up the bottle of water, opening it and drinking alittle bit. She closed it and tossed it to Derek. She then sat on the floor, relaxing from being on her feet for a while"

lol its ok Ali
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:00 pm

And I tried to paint my
Nails and she attacked the brush, getting paint all over me an her and ruining my toes >_<
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:01 pm

o:
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:44 pm

Calia smiled and pulled back, restin her head on his. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, smiling. "there are no words to describe how i feel at the moment," she whispered quietly. Calia cupped Liam's face and kissed him once more
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Liam chuckled softly "Oh really, Cali-" he was cut off by another kiss she was giving him. He stood up, holding her in his arms. He pulled away "Should we go somewhere else that is not so open?" he let out another soft chuckle and looked at her. He wasnt planning on anything to do with her. He wasnt thinking about anything wrong. no way would he think of that from a young girl.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:04 pm

Derek, He smiled and catched the water and opened up and did the waterfall with it into his mouth, He swallowed then closed it.and sat down next to her, sliding on his shirt. "Least your geting better" He said with a chuckle
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Lilica nooded and smiled at him "Trying is my middle name." she said with a smile and looked at her hands which slowly healed "I think I trained a bit too hard. Do you think I am able to get to class? I never trained for this long and not have one break."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:50 pm

Calia wrapped her legs around Liam's waist and rested her head on his. "M....Whatever you would like." she chuckled and raised an eyebrow. Calia took a deep breath and closed her eyes, listening to Liam and the wilderness.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:56 pm

Liam used his speed to head to his room in the master building. Holding onto Calia and stopped at his door, using his one hand to open the door. He closed it behind him and locked it "Dont think im going to do something you dont want, Calia. And becides, its too early in this relationship." he sat down on his couch still holding her and he kissed her
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:40 am

Kat wrote:
Britt-21 wrote:
Kat(: wrote:
Britt-21 wrote:Maverick smiled and held her hand. Bringing it to his lips and kissing the top softly "Just so you know, Alyssa, ill keep my promise to you. I will risk my life for you." he walked outside with her and went to the messhall "I tend to keep my promices. Also, watch out for the evil girls that waalk around here. I heard Lilica is one of them. Not very nice if you ask me."

Alyssa's cheeks flushed red when he kissed her hand. When he told her he would risk his life for her she blushed even more. "No... Don't say that... What if the time comes when I have to die? Then what do we do?" She did her best not to wince at the morbid thought. As they entered the mess hall she looked around, none of the food really looked appetizing. Don't start that again, Alyssa Scott. she scolded herself. She didn't want to go back to starving herself, but the thought just came naturally to her. But she knew she needed to eat to be strong and survive.

Maverick shook his head "Ill be the one to die for you, Alyssa. I wont let anything happen. I will keep my promise. Make a good impression on the Masters and be Fonded. Just so you can live longer and learn more." he walked in the mess hall and seen 2-3 Masters. Master Alan, Master Hale, and Master Marshals. All 3 of them. "LEts get some food" he went onto the line with her and got food with her, just not blood. The bloos want ment for him.

I'll reply in a sec :P

Alyssa groaned. "I have no idea how anything works in this school!" She yell-whispered to him." Just looking at the food he got her made her stomach twist into a knot. Any of the food here looked disgusting to her.

Sorry it's so horrible I really wanted to get you a reply.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:21 am

Maverick looked at her and sighed, taking her hand and dragging her to the line "The food may look gross but its really good. You must eat just in case you have a surprising training session. Always eat, no matter what. Also drink the blood in that cup. You dont, you get weak and will start losing rounds of the matches and be the one killed."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:33 am

Alyssa
My stomach pleaded no no no but my mind begged yes yes yes. I took the plate and cup an sighed. "Its not really that it looks nasty.... There's a lot you don't know about me." I wandered over to a table and sat down, leaving an open seat next to me. I turned to look at him and looked back at my plate. I picked up a small bruises apple and dug my teeth into it. Chewing slowly, I realized eatjng the whole plate my not be too bad.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Maverick sat next to her "See, its not so bad. Do not miss one meal, ok? that would be bad in your direction." he began eating the pasta he had gotten. He looked at his food as he did so before glancing at her "Take my advice,Alyssa"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:49 pm

Calia adjusted herself when they sat back down. "I know it's too early in this relationship," she said quietly. She leaned in and kissed him again. "what if someone comes looking for you?"
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Liam looked at her "The door is locked, and becides, if i am not outside I am in my room. So they would have to come here and knock." he kissed her, sliding his hand on the back of her neck and pulling her as close as she could. He loved the softness of her lips. He enjoyed it quite allot, and it didnt make him bored,.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Calia smiled ubder the kiss. "Oh okay," she said before kissing him again. She cupped his face in her hands and giggled. She loved the felling and taste of it all.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Liam smiled under the kiss and kissed her more passionately. Then kissing down her jaw to her neck. He kept himself from biting her. If he did he would have winded up losing control and bonding with her. He didnt want it for 2 reasons. He didnt want her to suffer and he didnt want her to be cought with the marks on her neck
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Britt can u qoute XD i cant find ur post
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Britt-21 wrote:Lilica nooded and smiled at him "Trying is my middle name." she said with a smile and looked at her hands which slowly healed "I think I trained a bit too hard. Do you think I am able to get to class? I never trained for this long and not have one break."

here XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Derek, He nodded "Yeah cut down the timing for training, u better hurry get to class." He let out his hand for a shake for good work.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next