RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supa and Queen :D

2 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Supa and Queen :D - Page 11 Empty Re: Supa and Queen :D

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:00 pm

"Sheesh people" The dog said. She jumped off the bed and pushed Sam back to the bed while the cat was in the closet with Akira. She jumped back on the bed, which seemed almost impossible, and looked at Sam. "What's with the staring?" She asked, licking her paw. Akira jumped on Sam's back and he sat on the bed, moving his shoulders so she could slide off. He held her hand still eyeing the animals. When the cat introduced herself, the dog cut in. "And I'm Molly." Guin (I'll never remember how to spell her whole name lol) put her paws up on Sam and Molly rolled her eyes, "You are such a flirt Guin." Sam didn't say anything, just stared down at the cat.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:16 pm

Guinevere smiled. "I may be a flirt but his silence means he's totally into me." She winked and curled up on his lap. Akira rolled her eyes. "Stop flirting with my fiance." She sighed. "This is weird. Maybe we should take the collars off." Guinevere hissed. "No. I love my collar. The green looks wonderful against my fur." Akira frowned. "This is too weird. Okay Guinevere. You're my cat so you'd better stop flirting with Sam." She picked the cat up and cradled her again. Guinevere began purring again. "I love a good snuggle." Akira giggled. "I bet you do. Do you like tummy rubs?" The cat nodded and rolled over in her arms, fluffy belly up. Akira rubbed her belly softly. "So cute."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:42 pm

Molly had jumped back in Sam's lap and he was petting her. "Remind me why I'm friends with you?" She asked the cat. She rolled her eyes and layed her head down on Sam's leg, closing her eyes. He looked down at them. "Okay. Talking pets. This we'll have to get used to." Sam looked at them, "Soo, what do you guys eat and stuff? Like, do you eat human food? Or..?" He asked, still petting the cute little puppy.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Guinevere laughed. "Hah! Human food? You aren't human, are you? Why is there only human food and pet food? Why not under the sea food? I eat that." She smiled. "I usually catch fish." She licked her paw for a moment then licked her tail. "I am so fluffy. Love me." Akira giggled. "Okay." She hugged her. "Gimme kiss," said the cat. Akira planted a kiss on the top of her furry head. She purred. "Yes. I like." Akira giggled. "I like this cat. Okay. Are you hungry?" Guinevere nodded. "Open the window and I'll go catch a fish." Akira got up and opened the window and the cat swam out then came back ten minutes later. "What took you so long? Where's the fish?" Akira asked. Guinevere looked at the window. "Well I didn't think you'd want me eating a fish on your carpet so I ate outside. I do that."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Sam chuckled at the cat's remark. Molly rolled on her back and stretched. "Yup. Same here. Fish for Molly!" she grinned and looked at Sam expectantly. "Pet me!" Sam rolled his eyes and stroked her soft fur.

AHHHH shortness D:
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:29 pm

Akira yawned. "I'm tired. Where are they supposed to sleep?" She asked, leaning back against the pillows on the bed. D: short D:
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:38 pm

"Well, of course, we'll sleep in the bed with you guys" Molly answered, giving Akira puppy dog eyes. Sam looked at the animals then looked at Akira and shrugged. "it's fine with me" He answered
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:43 pm

Akira shrugged. "Fine." She slipped under the blankets and closed her eyes. All of this excitement had exhausted her. She held out her arms. "Sammmmm come lay by meeee....." Guinevere curled up at the foot of the bed and closed her eyes.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Sam was tired as well and yawned, going to lay byAkira. Molly curled up next to Guin and fell asleep quickly.

Uhhh what should they do tomorrow? xD I think something should happen with the whole test thingy.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Yeah IDK what they should do xD
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:35 pm

Mayyybeeee something with Ash?
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:55 pm

Hmm sure. Idk what D: AHSDHQWDQIHDIWH
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:05 pm

QWERTYUIOP[]\ASDFGHJKL;'ZXCVBNM,./

*dies* I dont know.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:30 pm

ok gunna be a bad post but ill try :3

Sam woke up on the ground. He groaned slightly and rubbed his eyes before sitting up. Looking on the bed, bedhe found Akira curled up on the side of the bed. He must have rolled off in the middle of th night. He got up quietly and saw the dog curled up in her arms, which he found weird considering she obviously loved the cat more. He gently kissed Akira's forehead, careful not to wake her. He walked downstairs and started making some pancakes. He turned around to get some cinnamon and jumped. "You- how did you-wha-...?" He was looking at Raylen. (i think that was her moms name xD) He shook his head and put the cinnamon on the pancakes, then flipped them and let them sit for a minute before putting them on a plate. He rinsed off his hands and dried them before looking at Raylen. "So, uh, Mrs. Griffen... Why...are you here?" he asked, trying not to sound rude. She said, "insert her words here" and before he could respond, Akira came down with the dog in her arms. "I smell pa-" she started to say, then she saw her mom. Sam went over and kissed her, then put his his arm around her waist.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:19 am

LOL i don't remember her name.

Akira woke up with Sam's dog in her arms. She sat up and sleepily rubbed her eyes before looking around. The bed beside her was empty. Where was Sam? It was then that the delectable smell of cinnamon pancakes reached her. "Mmm!" She got up and carried the dog downstairs, her stomach growling. As she walked down the stairs she heard a voice say something about how it was time to prove their love. Hm. Maybe he was watching tv? She walked into the kitchen. "I smell pa-" She stopped suddenly, blinking in surprise. Why was her mom here? "Mom? What are you doing here?" She looked at Rylen and then at Sam. He came over and kissed her and she smiled and returned the kiss before snuggling into his embrace. She looked at her mom. "So what's up?" Rylen glanced at Sam. "Stuff. Adult stuff. I need to talk to Sam."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:09 am

Sam frowned at Rylen as she told Akira it was 'adult stuff'. I mean, really? He sighed ane kissed her cheek, quickly whispering in her ear, "I don't care if you stay down here or not." (Let's say she chose to go upstairs) Akira walked upstairs with a glance at her mom. Sam knew she would be listening at the top of the steps. He turned back to Rylen, still frowning. "Listen, Mrs. Griffen... I don't know how you want me to prove my love, But Akira is really upset..." (Let's say she stays downstairs) Sam looked at Rylen. Akira was obviously mad and not budging. "Ms.Griffen, I really don't know what you want me to do..."
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:19 am

:P Upstairs sounds more fun.

Akira frowned when her mom called it 'adult stuff'. Was she implying that she wasn't an adult? Geez mom, thanks. She heard Sam whisper to her and she looked up at him. "I'll just go upstairs." She gave him a kiss then released herself from his embrace and walked up the stairs. She sat at the top, just out of sight, to listen. Rylen rolled her eyes. "Yeah. Akira's upset. Probably because you don't love her enough. I found a good guy for her. Call off your engagement because she's having an arranged marriage to this amazing merman named Joss. Akira ran down the stairs. "Ohmygosh...Joss?" She then quickly glanced at Sam and relaxed her pose. "Um. I mean, why Joss? Why can't I be with Sam?" Rylen smiled. "I know you'd had your eye on him for a while before you left. He's grown even more handsome. And sweet. He's perfect for you."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:45 am

Sam was surprised at her sudden outburst. He was getting ready to defend himself when she said the name Joss and Akira came running down the stairs, "ohmygosh Joss!?" That hit him like a punch. She glanced at him and corrected herself, but she had spoken already. It was obvious she loved this Joss guy... Did she love him more than she loved Sam? Sam bit his lip. He felt like a helpless child, but at the same time, he felt the anger swelling; he wanted to walk out and say "Fine. You want him, then go." But he kept himself under control. It was hard, though, seeing Akira so interested in another man. He had a decision- get out of control and make a mess, or tell her she could go. "Fine, Akira, you know what, whatever. If he'd make you happier, go. Get your stuff and go." He glared at Rylen before storming out of the house and slamming the door. He had had enough from Rylen. If Akira wanted this Joss guy, so be it. He walked from the house,out of Atlantis. He grew a tail like Akira had taught him and stormed off- literally. He was in the middle of a small, one person sea storm- made by yours truly.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:53 am

Aw :C Poor Sam!

Akira cursed herself silently as she heard Sam's biting words and watched him storm out of the house, and probably out of Atlantis too. She looked at her mom and frowned. "How could you do this?!" She ran out the door after Sam. Behind her, her mom smirked, her plan falling into place. Would Sam realize that this was a test? Joss had already married. But neither Akira nor Sam knew that. Akira grew her tail and swam after him, zooming through the city. She saw a storm up ahead and tried to charge at it without thinking first. She ran into it and it threw her back, sending her skidding through the sand. "Ow-w!" She said, sitting up. She watched the storm and saw Sam's form inside it. She sighed. He really was pissed. This would take forever to mend. And what if things didn't work out? No. She shouldn't think like that. Things would have to work out. They were meant for each other.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:40 am

After a few minutes, Sam stopped. He hadn't felt Akira hit the storm. He wasn't even aware she chased him. He sighed, putting his head in his hands. He planned what he'd do when he went back, then got up and started swimming back towards Atlantis. He was almost to the gates when he saw a girl crying- wait, no- that was Akira. He swam over to her and kneeled beside her, unaware Rylen was watching. He wrapped her in a hug and kissed her head, "I'm sorry Akira" he mumbled, though a part of him was still very hurt and mad
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:45 am

Akira was sitting, crying, outside the gates to Atlantis. She had swam back, convinced Sam wasn't coming back. She felt the water around her move and her head snapped up. Sam was floating there. She smiled through her tears and leaped up to hug him. She cried into his shoulder. "I am so sorry Sam! I wasn't going to leave you! Joss is nothing to me! I just remembered for a moment how I used to feel about him. He was like the popular boy everyone wanted to be around. Including me. And I remembered that. But then I remembered that I had someone better than Joss. I had you. I mean, have you. If you're willing to stay, that is." She pulled back to look at him. "I tried to follow you but I hit the storm and it threw me back. I'm sorry that all of this happened."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:55 am

Sam frowned and stroked her hair gently, listening to her ramble on. It made him feel guilty... Of course she wouldn't have left him- he should've known better. She got to the part about the storm and he bit his lip, "Sorry about the storm... It kind of just happens if I get upset. You aren't hurt are you?" He asked, looking her over. He didn't see anything big. "I'm sorry it happened too Akira... I shouldn't have reacted like that" he said with another sigh. He looked down at Akira apologetically. "I love you Akira- I really do." he said softly
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:09 pm

Akira smiled. "The storm didn't hurt me too much. Just remind me to keep my distance when you get upset." She teased, trying to lighten the mood. She gave him a long, loving kiss then pulled back with a smile. "I love you, too, Sam. More than you could ever imagine." She ran her hand over his hair and smiled. Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder. Then she heard her mother's voice. "Congratulations. You have proven to me that you really do love my daughter. You now have my blessing if you choose to get married." She placed a kiss on Akira's cheek, then Sam's. "I shall see you later." She swam away. Akira grinned. "Yay!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:17 pm

Sam smiled at Akira and rolled his eyes. He hasn't seen Rylen come up, but he heard her words loud and clear. He looked at Rylen and smiled as she winked at him. Just like her daughter, he thought. He chuckled and hugged Akira tight, then spun her around like he had when he had first purposed. He kissed her and said, "Well, guess we better get to planning that wedding."
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:21 pm

Akira grinned ."Ohmygosh yes! We must plan! Although....my ideas for a wedding are probably a whole lot different than yours." She said with a giggle. She took his hand and pulled him through the gates and back to their house. Once they got inside she plopped down on the couch. She noticed a stack of binders on the table. They had a bunch of wedding stuff in them. "Ooh look these are to help us plan. So we know what we need."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next