RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society and Queen

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Society and Queen Empty Society and Queen

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Hi again! xD Well, do you like to do immortal, human, wolf?? I can do any, though I'm not as good at humann as I am the others. Oh shoot...Sorry, I've gotta go now. I'm sorry, but I'll probably be on tommorow. Sound good? And if you want, you can go ahead and do first post. I don't care if you post forms or not ;)

Last edited by Queen-cat on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Society and Queen Empty Re: Society and Queen

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:08 pm

Oof. I'm not sure if I'm warming up to being called Sarcasm... It just sounds... I don't know... Awkward... I mean can you imagine chatting with someone and they say "Hey Sarcasm! Wanna roleplay?" Just sounds... Awkward... I think I'll go by the name "Society" I don't mean to offend you if you are offended... I appreciate being given a nickname, though :) okay... I'll shut up now and start posting.
Oh and I'm on board with the Human/Immortal thing!

Gimme me a sec..

Okay. So I've got this dude, Kenneth. I guess he's like a fire elemantalist.

So here goes crap...Sorry... My brain's dead.

Kenneth sat down on the park bench, sighing. He glanced warily at the people around him. There was only a few people left at the park, yet it was enough to make him feel paranoid. Kenneth wasn't exactly the friendly, easy-going kind of guy. Actually, he was more of those dark, mysterious, not-talkative and always-on-alert kind of fellows. 
    A girl had set a candle on some memorial in the park. The candle wasn't lit. 
"That's a shame..." thought Kenneth.
The seventeen year old boy glanced around again. The handful of people left weren't looking at him. No one would notice...
Kenneth got up and knelt next to the memorial. His fingers gently touched the engravings on the concrete of the memorial. Then with a snap of his fingers, a flame appeared on the candle wick. Kenneth got up and smiled briefly down at the softly glowing candle. His smile vanished. What if someone had saw him? That thought lepta echoing in his mind. Of course no one saw him. No one was even looking at him.. Right?

Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:09 am

No, It's fine :) And same here...Brainnnn dead xD

Acasia
A gasp exscaped Acasia's lips as she watched the boy light the candle with his fingers. She had come back with a lighter, and had found this boy. She had quickly made the decision not to go to near him. After all, you never knew what could happen in Manhatten. Exspecially in a quiet park like this. If something happened no one would be there to help! She quickly hid behind the slide but it was too late. The boy had obviously heard her. Scared out of her mind, the fourteen-year old held the lighter up as if she coud use it in her defense

Rachel

She gaped at the boy. He was a Fire-thrower! She herself was a Materializer. She had the power to use the element of air, explaining why she was currently invisible, and sitting on the roof of the playground. She jumped off the roof, hovering just above the ground so that she made no foot prints. She sat on the bench, watching.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:11 am

Ah darn you. Ugh... Lemme think.... What to do, what to do....
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:57 am

xD You don't have to include Rachel, seeing as she is currently invisible...;p And I'm changing Acasia to Marrisa. I no longer like the name Acasia XD
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:38 am

Okie dokie. :)
Acasia's a pretty name, though!

Kenneth stared at the girl. Had she seen him? Of course she did. Kenneth felt like slapping himself silly for even lighting the stupid candle. Was she scared? Probably. But it's not like he wouldn't hurt her. Kenneth wasn't exactly the kind of guy to hurt innocent little humans. But how could he get her to forget what she saw? Maybe if he pretended that he had done nothing she'd leave. It wasn't a bad idea...
Kenneth looked at the girl, pretending to be confused. "Huh? What's with the lighter?" He asked her a bit too innocently.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:09 am

Yeah, it's just I just remembered a backstabbing a- with the name Acasia...

Marissa
She twisted her face into a scowl. "You-You know what. You- You lit the candle...with no lighter. And don't tell me it's a magic trick, either. M-You can't d-do that with-with those stupid magic trick kits!" she said in a small voice. She couldn't really explain why she was so frightened. She pressed her back up against the tiny playhouse, almost as if she could dissappear by doing that.

I know, it sucks. Sorry
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:18 am

Oh please. It's a perfectly fine post.

Kenneth chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Honestly, I don't know what you're talking about. There's no such thing as magic. and yes, I did light that candle, but with my lighter." He pulled out his handy-dandy lighter out of his back pocket just in case a scenario like this happened. He looked at her scared face and spoke in a softer, gentler voice. "See? It's only a lighter."

Oh gosh... My insides are writhing.... ^ that's a terrible post up there... please bear with me...
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:31 am

No. It was fine ;p

Marrisa
Marissa shook her head. "I-I saw you. Don't lie to me." she said, backing further away from him.

Sorry about Marrisa UGH, now MY inside are in pain reading that.

Rachel
Rachel got up, though she was still hovering. She liked walking like this she made herself visible right behind the boy. "Hello" she said, scaring them both. She sighed and looked to the boy, who seemed to be around 18. She herself was 19, well, she knew he was older than that, being immortal and all but he looked 17 or 18. "Just tell her about us. It can do o harm. It's not like anyone would believe her if she told" she said pointedly.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:41 am

Kenneth looked at the girl who had just suddenly appeared behind them. She was like him. No average human could sneak up behind him. He was a bit surprised but he didn't dare show it on his face. He carefully kept his face clear of any emotion. He shrugged. "Why tell her in the first place anyways? We'd get in trouble for telling a mortal, anyways" His dark blue eyes looked at her seriously.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:49 am

Rachel
Rachel rolled her eyes "Oh, like she'd forget this. Break a few rules once in a while" she smirked "Kenneth" she walked around so she was in front of him. "Nobody likes a goody two shoes" she said, putting her hands on her hips. "I may be third in line for council, but even the council needs some excitment sometimes sweetie. And yes, I am Rachel Frane, as you may have guessed"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:59 am

Kenneth rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure. Imagine the world if everyone broke the rules. No thanks. I'm not one for chaos, sweetheart. He mocked her tone when he said sweetheart. He continued in his normal voice."Ooh. So you're the great Rachel Frane, huh? Sorry, I've never heard of you, dear."
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:07 pm

Rachel
Rachel shrugged. "I didn't say break the rules all the time, darling. I said sometimes. There's a difference there. And most people have heard of me dear. As I said, I'm third in line to the council. Not that I care about that piece-a junk organization. Ugh." she shook her head and turned herself invisible. "Well, then. I guess there's nothing else. I'm bored now so...Yeah. Bye" And with that, she Materialized in her house.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:22 pm

Kenneth grinned after she left. Damn, he annoyed her. But he kinda liked talking to her. She reminded him of his friend. He looked at Marrisa. "Bye." And with that, he left, walking home, glancing back at Marrisa with a hint of a grin at her.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Marrisa
Marrisa passed out and woke up in her bed, put there by one of the concil. She had no memory of anything that had happened.

Rachel
Crud. She was bored as bloody hell now. She turned on the TV to find out Master Chef was on. "THEY'RE THE BLOODY MARINES FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! YOU CAN'T SERVE THEM RAW PORK!" Gordon Ramsey yelled in his thick British accent. She couldn't help it- she laughed. (XD That really happened)

Im sorry. I have NO idea where to take this now...
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:48 pm

Maybe they could attend a mortal high school or something. And like their both new kids, and they see each other and like big scene "YOU'RE HERE?!" blah blah. I don't know, just an idea.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:50 pm

XD Niccee, and sure. Forget the council thing. Wait-no-don't. I wanna keep that :3 ummm...you wanna start or me? Well, I geuss not start resume but...xP
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:12 pm

I'll start :) also- can you explain the whole council thing? Like... What is it?

Kenneth scowled. It was his first day at a new school, and already he hated it. He fumbled with the lock on his locker. Finally, he yanked it opened. His books fell out, his papers all over the place. "Damn it," he murmured. He knelt down and picked up his crap. He cast surly looks at the passing students. "Great... A new school and I'm already an outcast.." he thought. He stuffed his books and papers into the locker. It looked like a big messy nest of crap. He thought seriously about setting it on fire. He scowled. What could make his day even worse?
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:55 pm

I geuss just like a few chosen people that are like the president of the immortal world, or their part anyway.

Rachel
She was immediantly considered a clique. From the moment she walked in, everyone knew it. Fancy clothes, teacher's pet, bad girl. She quicky made friends with the others. She always found some way to get out of sweat, but still got straight As. She walked to her locker and got her books. She turned to walk to her class and amost ran into Kenneth. She closed her eyes and sighed irritably "So you go here too" she said through gritted teeth, not opening her eyes.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Oh okay. Thanks :)

Kenneth reached up and ruffled his dark brown hair while his dark blue eyes looked down at her from his six foot height. Fancy clothes, the tone of her voice. He knew this girl. She was the pushy little princess he met at the park. What was her name again? Rebecca? No. Raven? No... Oh right. Rachel Frane. The littlest trace of a grin crossed onto his face. "Huh. What ever happened to the simple 'hello'? Well, well, well what have we here? Oh, it's only Princess."
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Rachel
Rachel sighed and walked away, her heels clacking. Then she found out they had two classes together and they sat together in one. Greaaaatttttt. She walked out of French and back to his locker. He wasn't there...yet. She put on her make-up in the mirror she had installed and was suprised to see him when she finished.

Sorrryyyy. Evil or Very Mad evil writer's block..
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Kenneth looked at Rachel, one of his eyebrows raised in questioning sorta way. What did that girl want? He already had two classes with her, what else did she want with him?
"Uhmm... Can I help you with something?" He asked
Kenneth glanced at the clock anxiously. Oh thank goodness. It was finally lunchtime. He was starving.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Rachel
"Noo. Can I not look at you?" She flipped her hair and walked into the lunch room, her friends joining her. After lunch was Alliances, her class with Kenneth. They took different classes than mortals. WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Kenneth stepped into his Alliances class, warily looking at his classmates. He didn't like to be stuck in a classroom with a bunch of people he didn't know. Sighing, he slid into a desk, still looking around cautiously. He skunk down in his seat and began tapping his pencil against the desk. He let out another sigh of relief. At least that Rachel wasn't in this class... yet.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:16 pm

Rachel
Rachel slid into class just on time. Unfortunatly, there was only one dsk open. Next to Kenneth. SHe gritted her teeth and sat down as the lesson started.

Darn. Girl, I'm sorry ^^^^^^^
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next