RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supa and Queen :D

2 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Supa and Queen :D Empty Supa and Queen :D

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Do you wanna go with our old plot? Or make a new one? :3
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Supa and Queen :D Empty Re: Supa and Queen :D

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:39 pm

:D You can choose
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:48 am

I kinda like our old one if you wanna do that one again :P
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:06 pm

Okay =D Who did we roleplay again? What were our charries? I have the list at home somewhere but I'm at school right now lol
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Lol :D I played Sam and you played Akira, I believe. They were in a sub looking for Atlantas. Sam didn't know it, but Akira had lived in Atlantas but gotten...taken away or something xD They were really close friends (;) ) and I think our last post was on Akira's birthday and they saw the gates to Atlantas. Inside Atlantas, they were crowning new Gods, Sarah and....Isaac or something like that xD You wanna post first or me? :D *happy dance* YOUR BACK! What a Face
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:07 pm

:D *happy dance* we're roleplaying again! Can you please post first?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:56 pm

>.< RRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG I had a nice, long post all typed out and my computer..... -.- This is a shorter version of my awesome, long post.

Sam jumped as the alarm on his watch went off. He got up and stretched, before putting the submarine in the auto-pilot thingy and walking back to where the beds were. He gently shook Akira. "Breakfast time" he said quietly, grinning. Holding out his hand, he helped her out of the bed. He walked into the dining room/kitchen and poured them both a MRE (Meal Ready to Eat) ;P before turning and puling Akira into a hug. "Happy birthday, K" he said, before sitting down at the small table. It was him, Akira, and 6 others. They each steered for about 3 hours a day. At the beginning of their shift, they'd have breakfast, 3 hours later (after their shift) lunch. Then, 6 hours later, came dinner and then bed. They had been on this routine for almost a month, and everybody was getting bored.

Suddenly a sub jolted to a stop. Sam quickly got up and looked out the front of the ship. His eyes widened. "Akira, Mikey, Reeno, Rebecca, guys. Come here!" he called, his voice echoing throughout the submarine. Akira, of course, was the first to get there. He hugged her again. "Guess your having some birthday luck", he murmered, staring at the sight in front of him. There was Atlantas. How to get in, now thats a different story.

And then something inside. I'm too lazy to type what XD *happy dance*
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:43 am

Aww it's okay :P

Akira was having a fitful sleep considering her memories of Atlantis had come swarming back in her dreams. Suddenly all the memories fell away and she was staring up at the most handsome guy she had ever seen. She smiled and sat up slowly. "Good morning, Sam." With him being the first thing she saw when she woke up, her day was already amazing, not to mention it was her birthday as well. She heard him wish her a happy birthday and she stood up and gave him a big hug. "Thanks!" She pulled away, grinning. "Time for another round of MRE." She said with fake enthusiasm. She grabbed his hand and skipped to the table, pulling him with her. As they ate, she thought about her birthday. She was turning 18! There was a sudden jolt of the submarine and the lights flickered. She jumped up from her chair, almost knocking it over. Sam had also jumped up and was racing to the front of the ship. She quickly was at his side. She was enveloped in another hug and she smiled, returning the hug. She looked out through the window and froze. "Oh crap." Birthday luck? You could say that. Welcome home Akira. She untangled herself from his arms and backed away, staring fearfully through the window. She had escaped from Atlantis and had gone to land to start a new life. When Sam had decided to look for Atlantis she had joined the search reluctantly. She was sure he wouldn't find it but here they were. The crystal on the string around her neck began to glow a bright blue and she clamped her hand over it quickly to hide it. "We have to leave." She murmured to herself.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Sam looked at Akira. The others were stirring in their beds, but not yet to the front of the submarine. He ooked alittle hurt as he watched her, but the hurt on his face turned to worry. "Akira...?", he rarely called her by her real name, usually using his nickname for her, K. "Are you alright?" Sam had either not noticed her reluctance to join, or she had hid it well, because he had no idea she didn't want to do this. If he had known, he would've called off the search. But he didn't, so, puzzeled, he reached out and took the hand that wasnt over the crystal in his. He heard her murmur something. The others still weren't out here, and it seemed as if they wouldn't be coming. Everyone was on a different schedule, and not used to being up at any other time. He lead her back to the table and pushed her down into her chair gently. "Akira?... Akira? Are you ok?... Akira?" Suddenly there was another bang and Sam, not releasing Akira's hand, looked up and to the front of the ship. A bunch of creatures were crowded around. His eyes widened at the site, and he squeezed Akira's hand slightly.

INSIDE (This won't be a very long post. At all. Just something to start)

Sarah jumped as the alarm went off. Startled, the mermaid swam out of the castle and looked around. A ship. She sensed one of their own onboard. She swam forward, toward the gate to Atlantas.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:00 pm

Akira was in a sort of daze. All she could think about was how she was so close to home....so close. Her family was here...her friends....She felt Sam's hand on hers and her eyes slowly shifted to meet his. She barely registered that he was walking her back to the table. She was seated again and all she could do was stare helplessly up at him. She couldn't tell him what she was...not yet. There was another jolt and her gaze calmly met the window where a bunch of her kind were crowded around. She saw her brother among them. At the sight of her young brother she bolted up from the chair, knocking it over. She tore her hand from his grip and ran to the window. Little Timmy placed his hand against the window and she put hers up to meet his. Tears filled her eyes and she crumpled to the floor. Timmy looked at her curiously. He didn't understand why she was so sad. She had been gone for so long. She stood and walked toward the hatch that led to the outside, her hand outstretched. She could only focus on getting to her brother. She forgot about Sam and the others. All that mattered was Little Timmy.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:43 pm

Sam watched Akira in amazment. When she fell to the floor, he knelt next to her, but she got up and rushed out before he could do anything. His eyes widened even more, which he hadn't thought was possible, when she walked out of the sub without any breathing gear. He stared at the door where no water was gushing in. That's when he realized they were in a big air bubble. Ever so cautiously, he followed Akira and looked at all the creatures in wonder. "A-" as soon as he started to speak, his words turned to bubbles. So they could breathe, but not speak. (They meaning him x3) He wasn't sure Akira should be touching the creatures so fast, and registered all of her odd behavior as shock. Anyway, even though he thought it not right, he watched Akira silently. It felt...natural, somehow. And the little boy, he seemed so happy, and so...anxious. Watching the other creatures, he found many looks of suprise, some of horror, amazement, wonder, and even joy. But they were all looking at Akira and the boy. Most of them, anyway. Would the creatures accept them? he wondered.

If you don't want the air bubble thing then just pretend he put gear on :P
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:02 pm

No I like the air bubble idea :)

Akira barely registed Sam following her out of the sub. Suddenly she remembered him and spun around. Was he wearing gear so he could breathe?! Oh wait...they were in an air bubble. She gave him a small smile then turned back to her brother. She lifted her hand and he stared at it warily. He quickly swam forward and gave her a bear hug. She laughed and it sounded normal as if they were on land. "You've got a good grip, little one." She said, no bubbles marring her message. She hugged him back then released him. She looked at the rest of the crowd and smiled shyly. "Well....I'm back." Her eyes roamed over the many creatures that were gathered here. She floated forward and they circled her, staring. Her brother stayed close to her, holding onto her hand. The creatures examined her and she waited patiently. They suddenly turned their gaze to Sam and the weapons came out. She cried out and swam to float in front of him. "He's a friend." She said simply. They considered this then lowered their weapons and smiled uneasily. "This is Sam...." She said, gesturing at him. "Sam....meet the people of Atlantis."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Okie C:

Sam watched Akira and Timmy with amazement. When he realized the weapons pointed on him, he jumped back and threw his hands up by his hands, in a kind of surrender. When Akira swam in front of him, he stared at her? She could talk? And what was-No, what? He was so confused, it must be shock. That was not a ______ instead of her legs. "W-" his words turned to bubbles as he remembered that hecouldn't talk here. But he quickly forgot "B-Wha-Hu-How...?" They had granted him the priviledge to speak. He looked at Akira in wonder
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:16 pm

A tail maybe? =)

Akalia hadn't noticed the change in her legs. It was natural for her. She realized they had given him the power to speak and she turned to look at him. "Sam....I should have told you..." She looked down for a moment then back at him. "I'm not human." She stated simply. "This is my home, Atlantis." She gestured around them. She smiled a little, hoping he wouldn't freak out. "You okay?" She asked, concerned. He seemed pretty shocked. She gently touched his cheek, concern showing in her eyes. "Sam? Hello?" She waved her hand in front of his face. He seemed to have frozen. She bit her lip, knowing it was a lot to take in at once.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:12 pm

"I-I can see that.." Sam mumbled softly. His eyes slowly lifted to her face ad he froze like that. He felt her touch and heard her voice as if she was miles away. Everyone was staring at him. "I-Uh..." he looked at the other people of Atlantis. Sam had never been shy, but he was making a fool out of himself and was kind of, uh...out of it xD. It was alot to take in. Alot. But hey, finding out your girlfriend's a mermaid, the lost city of Atlantis exists, and meeting the said-to-be mythical creatures living there was all in a day's...learning, right? Wrong. And all the people staring at him didn't help. He wasn't mad at Akira, definitly not. He would have done the same thing...right? Even if he was, he couldn't stay mad at her for long. He needed time to think. His eyes slid over the others, including Akira, before he 'walked' back to the sub without a word. He knew it was rude, but what was he supposed to do? He sat down in a chair and put his head in his hands, wondering if this was all a dream. Or maybe a hallucination. Yeah, that was it. From lack of oxygen. It was a hallucination. He lifted his head and leaned back against the back of the chair with a sigh. He knew it wasn't a hallucination, but he couldn't understand. Why hadn't Akira told him before? She knew she could trust him, didn't she? He starte to question alot of things. He looked up a someone came in.

I didn't know if you wanted her to be something else :P
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:09 pm

Oh it's okay x3

Akira sighed as he went back into the sub. She looked back at her family and friends. "Sorry....it's a lot for him to take in. He just needs a minute...or maybe an hour." She shrugged. She knew he was probably mad at her for not telling him that she wasn't human. Why hadn't she told him before? Well it would be pretty shocking for him....she didn't want him to freak out on her or use her as a human -well not human- way to find Atlantis. She swam towards the sub and her tail turned back into legs. She stepped back into the sub and headed to her bed. She collapsed on it and tears slid down her cheeks. "I'm such a moron." She said quietly. She cried quietly, hoping he would forgive her. She cared a lot for him and didn't want to lose him. She didn't even think about the others. She felt a small hand touch her cheek and she looked up. Her little brother had followed her onto the sub. He was looking around curiously. "What is this thing?" He asked. She smiled a little, wiping the tears away. "It's a submarine." She answered. "We used it to get from land to here."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:47 pm

Sam stood and followed Akira as she walked into the 'bedroom'. (wanna just make it so that they're by themselves?) He was goingg to comfort her when he brother walked in. Honestly, he wish the little boy would leave. But he seemed to make Akira feel better. He watched from a shadowed corner as Timmy got her to smile. He smiled alittle himself, she was beautiful even when she was sad...That sounded mean. :3 He shook his head silently, scolding himself. When her brother left, which felt like ages, but was probably only a few minutes, he walked to her bed and put his ars around her. He usually didn't hug this much, but...it was...a..weird day xD. "Don't cry K." he said softly. "I..I'm not mad" he said awkwardly...he wasn't exactly the guy who was like 'Hey, I'm mad! I'm sad! I'm happy! I'm frustrated!' Cx "Just" he sighed "confused." He moved so that he was sitting against the wall and Akira was leaning back against him. He looked down and brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. Gently, he leaned down and kissed her cheek.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Sure =)

Akira watched as Timmy left. She saw movement in the shadows and looked up, startled. "Oh. It's you, Sam." She smiled as he wrapped his arms around her. She looked up at him. "And you have reason to be....I should have told you. And I'm sorry that I didn't." She played with his fingers, absentmindedly. "So...how do you feel about me being...not human." She felt him gently kiss her cheek and she smiled up at him. She reached up to give him a soft kiss on the lips. She settled into his embrace and closed her eyes, relaxing. It had been a very eventful morning. They had found her home, he had found out she was not human....there should be a law against too many shocking things happening in the morning. She looked out the small window at Atlantis. "Later, if you want, I can show you around Atlantis."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:56 pm

"Don't be", Sam replied. "You had every right to keep..your secret.. a secret." He smiled when she kissed him. "Well, it's a little of a suprise" he laughed slightly. "But your still my K." He adjusted his position and looked down at Akira with a small smile. "I'd love that." he looked down and intertwined their fingers. "So...Tell me about, ya know...Your..family and...Ya know..." He stopped with a small sigh. He didn't want her to think he was, like, prying and..who knew what her life was like? Had she been taken away from Atlantis? Chose to leave? Been kicked out? He rested his head on Akira's shoulder so that their cheeks were touching and looked at their fingers again
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:36 am

Akalia smiled when she felt his head on her shoulder, their cheeks touching. She knew he was curious about why she had left Atlantis. He probably was wondering if she had been forced to leave or if she had made the decision herself. She took a deep breath then began. "I have two brothers, two sisters, a mom, and a dad. You met Timmy, the youngest. My sisters are ferternal twins. Their names are Kate and Molly. My oldest brother is only a few years older than me....oh and my sisters are a year older than me. Anyway, my brother's name is Alex. He's very protective...so...you might not want to mess with him. He can get pretty violent. He's afraid of me having friends because he decided it was his duty to watch over me and keep me safe. Mom and dad....they....well I haven't seen them since I was little so I don't remember what they are like..." She paused, playing with his fingers before continuing. "I left Atlantis by choice. I couldn't take being underwater. I wanted to know what was beyond the surface of my world. I wanted to see land...and meet humans, like you." She smiled and turned her head to kiss his cheek. "My family was devastated when I told them I wanted to explore the surface. I told them I was just dreaming of it and they calmed down. I left that night when they were asleep. My old....'friend'...helped me escape. He probably has forgotten about me by now...and so I spent some time in foster homes until I was old enough to live by myself...then I met you." She smiled.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Sam listened silently and smiled when she turned to kiss his cheek, although he frowned slightly, though of course she couldn't see it, when she called him a human. It remindd him they were...different. But he quickly smiled as she finished. "Old friend, huh? Who's this 'friend'?"he teased, kissing her cheek. "...And I'll stay away from Alex" he chuckled, "Maybe....I hope your family isn't, you know...mad at you." or me. Why would they be mad at me? Who knows. Don't judge, his brain argued. He looked down at his big arms, wrapped around Akira's small ones. In a way, he couldn't see how he had missed the signs. She claimed she was afraid of water, but Sam always saw her 'playing' with it. She refused to ever go swimming- because you had no reason to think that your girlfriend, if you could even call her that, was a...a mermaid!Stop. Don't be mad at her...it wasn't her fault. She loves you and you love her. You think that was just in about 5 seconds. "I love you Akira", he said softly, speaking the words for the first time.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:09 pm

Akira hadn't noticed his frown when she had referred to him as a human, showing the difference between them. She smiled and nodded. "Okay good, Alex may like you though. So we don't have to worry about that." She stopped for a moment, frowning in concentration. Would her family be mad at her? Or would they welcome her back with open arms? She decided to put off the matter till later. She resumed,"I don't think they'll be mad at me. And I'm sure they'll love you." She knew he was probably thinking about how she had always avoided water, claiming she was terrified of it. Yet she was drawn to it like a magnet. She was always playing with it even if she never swam in it around him. Yet here they were, surrounded by it. She drew in a breath quickly when he said the words. I love you. She turned to look at him, suprised. He loved her? She thought he would have been upset with her. Or that he would break up with her. She quickly pulled him into a deep kiss then pulled away and smiled. "I love you too, Sam." She replied, gently.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Sam chuckled when she said Alex might like him...might. And when she said her family was sure to love him, he replied, "I hope so He was surprised when she turned around and looked surprised (If that makes sense) and then kissed him. At first caught off gaurd, he pulled away, then leaned back in. When she pulled away, he continued, "Why do you look so surprised?" with a small laugh. He hugged her tightly and with an amused/sad/nervous/happy sigh, said, "Well, are you gunna take me to meet Pops or what?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Akira smiled nervously. "I wasn't sure if you really liked me...for a second I thought you were going to break up with me..." She looked down. "I sure didn't expect you to say you love me." She met his eyes and smiled happily. "Of course you can meet him! You can meet the whole family!" She jumped up, grabbing his hand. She pulled him back out into the air bubble. All of the others were gone except for Timmy. She picked him up, not noticing as her legs transformed into a tail. "Want to lead the way, Timmy?" She asked. It had been a while since she had been in the city. Timmy nodded enthusiastically and started swimming. She laughed. "Wait up!" She looked at Sam and thought for a moment. "Hmm...I'm not sure if the city is in an air bubble...it may be. But of course I've never noticed..."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Sam looked down, "No, K. I would never do that" he said gently. He chuckled as Akira raced outside and walked out after her. Everyone was gone except Timmy. He took Akira's hand and shrugged, then laughed "Guess we'll find out" he said, swimming after Timmy. He wished he had a tail like Akira's- Timmy swam really fast and so did she. Inside the gates, it looked like a normal town, except, of course, the big castles. There were three of them. He stopped and stared for a minte before looking around then down at Timmy. He smiled, "Hey little guy." he looked back at Akira, puzzled. "Where'd everyone go?" he asked. The city looked to be desserted.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next