RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supa and Queen :D

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Supa and Queen :D - Page 14 Empty Re: Supa and Queen :D

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:26 pm

OMFG LOL That was the best moment... but also very awkward because my dad was sitting right behind me... (No, I didnt take this vid. My ipod died Sad
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:55 am

I think Harry's adorable<3

Akira waited after ordering her food for Sam to order his. She then followed him outside and sat down at a table. She saw him glance at an older couple sitting down and thought nothing of it until his head snapped back up. She watched him stare at him. "Sam...." She said, glancing at the couple. Why was he staring? Then he told her those were his parents. Her eyes widened and she turned in her seat to get a good look at them. Not wanting to be caught staring, she turned to face Sam again. "Wow. Are you going to go talk to them?" She asked as the waitress brought their food.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Sam tried hard to keep his eyes on Akira. "I don't know...Do you think I sh-" he stopped short as he snuck a glance at the couple and noticed someone was staring at him. No way it was...They both kind of stood up and ran to hug each other after Noel yelled his name. They stayed like that for a  minute. Sam could see his parents behind Noel, frozen with shock, and knew Akira was sitting behind him awkwardly. No way she could know that Noel was his sister, especially since she had dyed her hair. He smiled at her, then was almost knocked backwards as both of his parents ran to hug him. "Geeze, don't kill him!" his sister exclaimed, rolling her eyes at Sam over their parent's shoulders. He laughed, then suddenly realized Akira was sitting behind him. He pulled away from his parents, who were gushing about how much older and hansom he looked, how he had been gone so long, blah blah blah, and grabbed Akira's hand, helping her up from the table. He gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Mom, dad, Noel, this is my fiancee, Akira." He explained. His mom rushed over to introduce herself and check out Akira while his dad did the same... Less enthusiastically. Sam looked at Noel and raised an eyebrow, "Uhhhhmm?" His sister laughed. "You don't know HOW annoying they were. They still talk about you. Its been, like 50 years!... And speaking of annoying..." She pointed to their parents and Akira, who looked overwhelmed. He tapped his mom on the shoulder. "Hey mom... Chill. Lay off a bit." he gave her a kiss on the cheek, then stood by Akira. "Oh, by the way Akira, Noel is my little sister." Noel wrinkled her nose. "I'm not little" she argued, which totally wasnt true considering she was only 5 foot 3. Sam smiled and laughed softly, happier than he had been in awhile. 

Supa and Queen :D - Page 14 Pink-purple-blue--large-msg-134542475971

http://img2.etsystatic.com/006/0/5984462/il_fullxfull.376257162_2qer.jpg   <----- I didnt want to post it as a pic because its huge, but thats the color her hair actually is, minus the yellow.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:23 pm

BEST HAIR EVAAAA btw...hilarious vid x3 

Sad ....so I'm little?....I know you didn't mean it that way...lol...I'm 5"2...my bf is 10 inches taller D:

Akira saw a girl stare at Sam. She frowned when Sam jumped up and ran to hug her. Who the heck was this? She sat there awkwardly as they hugged and hugged then Sam's parents went over and hugged and hugged him some more. She sighed. But it was an 'aw that's cute' sigh. It was nice seeing this happy reunion with his family. Then Sam walked over and helped her up, giving her a kiss on the cheek. When he introduced her as his fiancee she blushed. "Hi..." Then Sam's mom and dad came over and introduced themselves. She laughed when Sam told his mom to chill because she was so enthusiastic about meeting her. "It's okay. I've been waiting so long to meet you!" She said to his parents. Then when he introduced her to Noel, his sister, she walked over and smiled. "It's nice to meet you."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:21 pm

Ikr! I love the hair!

Aww I didn't mean it that way... I'm only 5'3 1/2 ... lol 

Noel looked over Akira, eyes narrowed. "This is who you chose to marry? I don't like her!" exclaimed Noel, crossing her arms. Sam rubbed Akira's back, rolling his eyes at Noel. "She was like this to all my girlfriends. Don't worry, she'll get used to you fast. Give it a day or too." he mumbled into Akira's ear. Sam's parents, Ellie and Ryan, didn't waste their breath, just gave their daughter matching warning glares. Noel stuck her chin up in the air, arms still crossed. She continued to look over Akira. "Watch this," he mumbled, pretending to walk to get a waitress, then doubling back to come up behind Noel. His parents seemed to anticipate what was coming and tried to hide smiles. Sam poked the pressure points in her neck, forcing her shoulders, and arms, to her neck where he had hit her. Then he moved his hands down to her sides, tickling her ribs. She immediately started giggling uncontrollable, gasping for air and yelling at Sam to stop. She tried kicked Sam off, but he knew her too well. He simply stood to the side of her, chuckling. He only stopped when she was red in the face and had dug her nails into his hands, breaking skin. But it was worth it. Sam grinned at his sister triumphantly, "I missed doing that." he laughed as she got red, completely embarrased. People were starting to look at them, but Sam didn't really care. He went back and stood next to Akira, giving her a wink. He could tell she was trying to supress a laugh, which made Noel angrier. He laughed more. "Hey, chill out Noel. At least I didn't..." Noel went ghostly white. "Alright, alright, enough tormenting your sister Sam" interjected Ellie. "Sorry Noel, had to do it. That's what you get for acting like a snob to my fiancee." he raised an eyebrow as she stuck out her tongue at him. He chuckled.

Sorry I know it's kinda weird and all over the place. In a weird situation in RL right now :3 Its kind of affecting my writing
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:46 pm

That's okay lol x3 I know you didn't mean it that way. Oh and I'm trying to get my Altered roleplay back up and running if you want to reply sometime :)

Akira frowned, hurt clear on her face when Noel obviously didn't like her. Even hearing that she had been like this with every girlfriend of Sam's it didn't make her feel better. He told her to give it a day or two and she nodded a little, still having her doubts. Then she watched Sam walk away and double back to come up behind Noel. What was he doing? Then he was hitting her pressure points and tickling her. It seemed like it was her biggest weakness. She was laughing and turning red as she tried to get away. Watching with amusement, she saw that Sam knew his sister very well. They were obviously close... She tried to hold back  from laughing but it wasn't working too well. She giggled and covered her mouth with her hand to hide her smile. Then she saw that the girl had broken Sam's skin with her nails. She frowned when he came back over and she looked at the little cuts. She kissed each little one and they healed. She smiled looked over at Noel when he said he didn't do...do what? Whatever it was it must be bad because the girl turned as white as a ghost. She looked up at sat questioningly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:36 pm

:p

Sam looked at Akira, but shook his head, meaning hef tell her later

Sorry bad short post gtg. U wanna play one of sams parents?
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:48 pm

Sam looked at Akira, but shook his head, as if to say he would explain later. "So, uh, shall we eat?" he chuckled and picked up his and Akira's food, moving it over next to his parents and sister. They ate.....BLAH BLAH BLAH I'm too lazyyy! xD

Do you want to play one of Sam's parents? Maybe I can play Akira's dad and you can play Sam's dad?
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:52 pm

Sure x3 This could be funny if I play his dad. LOL

Akira saw his look that could possibly mean he'd explain later. She smiled when he picked up their food and brought it over by his family. She pulled up two extra chairs and sat down. They ate and stuff...lol
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:26 pm

Sam and his family ate and then...Yeah. Then his dad asked where he was staying. "Well, Akira and her family live in Atlantis, and we have a house together.." he explained, wrapping his arm around Akira's waist.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Akira smiled when he put his arm around her waist and told them that they had a house together. 

I'll begin playing his dad now :P

His dad blinked and looked from his son to Akira. "Have you..." He glanced at Noel then put up a hand to block his lips so she couldn't see what he was saying. He mouthed slept together? He dropped his hand and looked between the two of them. "Have you?" Akira blinked, too surprised to answer.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Sam couldn't help it. His face turned a light shade of pink before he burst out laughing. "Number one, dad, Noel isn't a kid xD for gods sake she's... What 105 now? And second off, why would you ask that?" He started chuckling again, his face returning to its normal color. He gave Akira a kiss on the cheek, knowin she was embarrassed. But that was how his family was. "But to answer your question, "No." 

All the while Noel was trying not to laugh, knowing exactly what her dad had asked and Ellie was slapping him on the arm. "Stop it!" She rolled her eyes, "that is NOT the forst thing you ask your son when you see him!" She looked at the two seriously, "Have you slept NEXT to each other?" She didn't bother to hide what she was saying from Noel. She, personally, had had the talk with her. Sam brought his palm to his face and looked at his parents, shaking his head. "Thanks for the welcome back. Love you too!" He responded sarcastically. He looked at a cornered looking Akira and laughed, "Sorry. My parents are weird." He rolle his eyes t them- and then Noel bursted out laughing. Sam couldn't help but give Akira a look that plainly said, "OMG. I forgot just how weird my family is.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:57 pm

Akira was honestly surprised at how old Noel really was. Sure you didn't really age in looks quickly...but it was always hard to tell a person's real age. Sam said no to the question and Akira relaxed a little. She smiled. Then his mom scolded his dad saying you don't ask that as a first question to your son. Akira giggled. Then she asked if they slept next to each other. She laughed and looked at Sam when he sarcastically thanked them for the welcome back. "Nah they're not weird. My family is weird." She decided to work this even more by hugging Sam and saying," Oh yes. We sleep next to each other a lot. He has nice abs." She said, poking him in the abs. "Very smexy." She stood on tiptoe to give him a long, passionate kiss. Then she excused herself to go to the bathroom and walked away. Sam's dad looked flustered. "You sleep together already?! And....that talk about your arms....and...that kiss!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:34 am

Omfg I'm cracking up XD ily... Oh and the typo at the end? PRICELESS (That talk about your arms?!)

"Oh god. There is no getting weirder than my family. Trust me." he chuckled. Then she decided to play it more. He knew what she was going, but went along with it. Sam rolled his eyes at her comment, grinning and blushing a tiny bit. He kissed her back, grinning under the kiss. He gave her a brief squeeze (oh that sounds wrong O.O) before she pulled away and went to the bathroom. Noel was still laughing, now on her knees- and then, after that last scene- rolling on the ground and gasping for air. Sam began to laugh uncontrollably at his dad's comment. His mom frowned, "Honey, how long have you two been together? "Gosh! Mom, dad! CHILL!" he said through his giggles. Finally he stopped laughing and stood up. "I met her 28 years ago, guys. And you forget, we're getting married. She was  only joking around, though we do share a bed. But you guys really don't have to make a big deal about it." He looked at them and raised an eyebrow.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:12 pm

xDDD IKR? LMAO 'brief squeeze' in front of his parents? tsk tsk.

Akira did her best to burst out laughing as she walked away. She tried to keep her cool. Once the bathroom door behind her closed she started laughing like a crazy person. Someone came out of a stall and quickly hurried out of the bathroom, muttering something about a psycho girl. Akira calmed down, wiping the tears from her eyes and walked out of the bathroom. She returned to Sam's side in time to hear him say she had just been joking. "Joking about what? We do sleep together. And you do have nice abs." She said with a smile. Sam's dad stepped close to Akira and dropped his voice to a whisper. "You do know his little friend is about.....er..." He held up two fingers about 2 inches apart. Akira's eyes widened and she looked at Sam. Not like she believed his dad....she was just shocked he was saying this. "Sam...?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:32 pm

OMFG *pounds head against wall* lmao ily girl. Mwahaha Akira's dad shall be fun to play *rubs hands together* Twisted Evil

Edit: and omfg you DO know I meant like a quick hug, right? O.O O.o o.o XDDDD I love this roleplay

Sam's face went red with embarrassment. He punched his dad in the arm, hard, glaring at him. "Not funny dad. Really not funny." This time Noel hadn't heard what her dad had said, but she knew by the look on Sam's face that her parents were pushing it. She cleared her throat, and glared at her dad. She put her hand on her hip andgave him 'the look' that only a daughter can give her dad (High fives for 'the daughter look' cheers ). She saw his face go red to match Sam's, obviously thinking she had heard what he had said. Sam looked at Akira and shook his head, raising an eyebrow. "You still think your family is weird?" he asked, his voice sounding slighter smaller and a little more high pitched than usual. That was really embarrassing.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:09 pm

Haha yes I know you meant a hug but it sounded so wrong xDD

Akira giggled when she saw Sam's face go really red from embarrassment. She slipped her hand into his and gave him a peck on the cheek. She noticed Noel didn't seem to have heard what her dad had said. When Sam asked if she still thought her family was weirder, she shook her head and smiled. "Sorry. Your family may just take the prize." His dad made it worse by saying," well he obviously didn't get it from me." He said with a wink at his wife." Akira buried her face in Sam's shoulder. "Too much information." When she looked up she noticed a familiar pair walking up to them. It was her parents. She smiled nervously. "Hey mom, hey dad....."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:53 pm

XD It did. It sounded really wrong.

Sam glared at his dad. "Okay dad, enough." he said coolly. He felt Akira bury her head in his shoulder. "Mine doesn't take the prize. Mine takes, like, the world championship." he glared at his dad. Then, to make matters worse, Akira's parents walked up. "Dad, mom. Try not to say anything embarrassing." he warned under his breath. He turned to see Rylen and (whatever her dads name is) walking up to them. "Hiii, Mr. and Mrs. Griffen.... I'd like to introduce you to my family." He pointed to his dad, then his mom, then Noel, introducing each one. His mom shook their hands with a smile, saying they could call her Ellie. Her sister just smiled at them.

Akira's dad was walking around the island with his wife. He gave her a kiss. "Last night was fun. We should do that again soon." he grinned and loosened his hold on her hand to give her a tiny smack on the butt. <----- IDK XD After walking around for awhile Akira's dad saw Akira and Sam talking to an older couple. They approached with slightly confused looks on their face. Realization showed on Akira's dad's face as his daughters fiancee introduced him to his parents. "Hello. I'm _______ Griffen. Its nice to finally meet you!" He had found it slightly offsetting that Akira and her fiancee had been in Atlantis for a month and a half and his wife and him hadnt met either of Sam's parents.

BTW

Sam's Mom- Ellanor aka Ellie

Sam's Dad- Robert aka Rob

Sam's Sister- Noel aka Noel xD

Idk Akira's dad's name XD
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Uhm. Dad name.....Uh.. Mr. Dad. :D lol i dunno and LOL 'last night was fun' cue pat on the butt xDDD

Akira knew Sam was getting mad now that his dad was continuing on like this. She smiled when he said they would take the world championship. "I have no comment on that." She said with a shrug and a small smile. Then when her parents walked up, she watched as they got introduced to each other. Sam's dad smiled and looked at Rylen. "Well, hello." Akira looked at her dad then her mom then Sam's dad. "Sam...." She nudged him and subtly pointed at his dad. "We were just discussing the size of our little friends." His dad said with a wink. Akira's eyes widened and she stepped back. "Oh look at that. I think I need some soft serve ice cream."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:27 pm

XD OMFG 'we were just discussing the size of our little friends' cue Sam leaving with Noel and Akira.

Noel's eyes went wide, "um, I think I'll go with Akira." "Yeah, and ill go ahead and go with them. To, um, protect them you know" he said, quickly walking after his fiancé and sister. He shivered once he caught up. "Why are our parents so weird and not to mention innappropriate Noel?" He marveled, horrified at his dads comments.

Fine lol ill call him... Puking rainbows!

Puking rainbows looked at Sams dad, then at their two wives, chatting together. "Well you might call yours little, but I pride myself on having a big friend." He said with a totally straight face (uh oh... I don't like where this is going 0.0 PLEEEAAASSEEE don't ask for proof please please please competing dads. Not a good thing to ask for proof for O.O) bigger friends make better kids" he added, "how do you think Akira turned out as well as she did?"

Omfg
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:57 am

xDDD OMG

Akira smiled when she found Noel and Sam following her. "That was interesting." She looked back to see them discussing something. She could only imagine what the topic was. Rob chuckled. "Oh. You have a big friend, huh? I have a monster truck. Or a semi truck, whichever gets the job done. How's your smart car doing?" He asked. "You don't get kids as good as Sam and Noel with a big friend. You get them with Mr. Fluffy. I bet you're bluffing, anyhow. I can give you solid proof." He pointed down. "Need to see?" Akira heard a little bit of the conversation and groaned. "EWWW. Do not compare them! Please don't let them compare!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:30 am

Sam walked with the girls, got the ice cream, and came back in time to hear the end of their fathers' conversation. "Oh god, NO." he made a disgusted face. "Please...No." he shook his head, looking horrified. Puking Unicorns looked at Akira, "What? You don't believe me?" he asked, looking at her seriously. By this time, the wives had overheard some of their conversation. "Uhm, I sure you both have nice...Little friends" said Ellie, trying not to laugh, "But, uh, save it for your wives, huh?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:39 am

Rylen shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe comparing them could be a good thing. It would end this conversation. I'm going to go get some ice cream now." Akira handed hers to her mom. "I don't want mine anymore."

You can reply to either of these:

Rob grinned. "Ah, saving it's no fun! What's the use if you can't have a good manly competition!" He grabbed his shorts and dropped them to the ground then crossed his arms over his chest, looking smug. Akira gasped and quickly buried her face in Sam's chest. "EW EW EW EW EW"

Rob walked over to Puking Rainbows. "Well I think you're lying." He quickly pulled down the guys pants. Akira gasped and quickly buried her face in Sam's chest. "EW EW EW EW EW"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:44 pm

XDDD LOL OMG LMAO *DIES* xD this reminds me of the time you and rose were roleplaying all pervy like xDD

Sam shook his head at Rylen, thinking, why!? Then his father dropped his pants, followed by Puking Rainbows dropping his. He hadn't looked away fast enough, and the image stuck in his mind. He pulled Akira into like a hug position, his eyes closed, and rested his eyes on the shoulder. "Oh god. Why, why, why, why, why did your mom have to say that?" he asked, knowing the tips of his ears were bright red, just like his neck and face. Ellie put her head in her hand (pic below) and shook her head. "You are going to get us kicked out! Ron, pull up your pants, for god's sake." Noel shrieked and quickly closed her eyes, hiding behind Rylen's back, since she was closer than her own mom. "Ew ew ew ew EW!" somehow, her and Akira said the last ew at the same time, but Noel didn't make a joke about it. Suddenly, a waitress came out, shielding her eyes, "Uhm, excuse me," she said, sounding quite flustered, "But if you don't, um, pull up your pants, I'm sorry but, uhm, we're going to have to ask you to leave." Puking Rainbows grunted and pulled up his pants as the waitress hurried back inside. He narrowed his eyes at Sam's father. "Okay, so we call it a tie, deal?" he asked

Sam stayed in that position with Akira, knowing it would take them both awhile to see their fathers without that image popping into their head and that they could never, unfortunately, unsee that. "I have been scarred for life." he whispered into Akira's ear, his face still burning from embarrassment.

Ellie:

Supa and Queen :D - Page 14 Too_Much_Homework

Except she doesn't look that young lol

Sam and Akira:

Supa and Queen :D - Page 14 20100129-couple-hugging-290x218

^^^^^^^ Basically, anyway :P
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:30 pm

xDDD

Rob rolled his eyes. "It's just my friend. No one wants to meet my friend? Well then." The waitress came and told them to pull up their pants. Rob sighed with another rolling of his eyes. "Fine. Back into your cage little, correction, big friend." He pulled up his pants and looked at Puking Rainbows. "Fine. It's a tie." Ash walked up," what did I miss?" Rob smiled. "Ash! Okay Sam. Now you and him compare, c'mon." Ash shrugged and dropped his pants. Akira make the mistake of peeking to see if it was over. "ASHHH!!!!" Rob smiled. "Okay now you, Sam." He knew he would refuse so he pulled Akira out of the way and pulled his pants down for him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next