RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:07 pm

Aqua walked over once he pulled away and she layed next to him, wrapping her arms around his torso "Yeah, just wish the world was normal again." she stroked his chest lightly "at least we have normal people and normal food and normal...fun." she giggled and kissed his cheek lightly "All the only difference is dead people walking the streets."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Alex
When she came down beside him, he wrapped one arm around her shoulder. He let out a closed mouth sigh, "Yeah, fun." he laughed and kissed her nose. He turned his head back up to the sky, "We all really need to think of a plan. I mean, what happens when this place runs out of supplies?" Trying to keep the tone from being to serious, he pointed up at a cloud with his free hand, "Look, it' a flower." he let his hand fall back to the ground.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:52 pm

Aqua giggled and watched him "Well..I dont know, we can always get out of here and travel somewhere else. Nothing to worry about" she shrugged and kissed his cheek, relaxing

meeehh
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Writer's Block?
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:09 pm

yaa
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:14 pm

Something that always helps me is just to take a couple days completly off of writing
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:07 pm

we need somehting to happpeeenennnnn
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:15 pm

I know... do you have any ideas... I'm have some... 1. We could have to move.. where to would have to be discussed in the rp. 2. Someone could get preggo.. we'd need to discuss who.. and that's some ideas.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:11 pm

1: preggo works
2: they can do the move
3: gonna have to sneek out some way so none of the other zombies get them, spitters, bombers, etc
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:14 pm

Okay, who do you want to be preggo? Alex and Aqua so far are the only one who have done it, but if you don't want Aqua preggo, we could make someone else do it.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:25 pm

Shhhiizzz I want her to be preggo XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:11 pm

Okay XD Just asking we ne to decide on how the baby will look
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 pm

..i wouldnt know.. XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:23 pm

I'll start looking up pictures when I can XD
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:25 pm

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:08 pm

Alex
He smiled and continued to watch the sky. He closed his eyes and just relaxed, "I wonder how much stuff this place has left in it anyways?" he asked sighing

Dylan
He walked with Amy aimlessly after breakfast until they were in a room alone, "So, what do you ahve to do around this house anyway?" he asked looking at a blank wall, "Y'know, for fun." he smiled and looked at her though the corner of his eye and smirked, "Besides that."

Mika
Mika's eye fluttered open to look at Trevor. She immediatly put her hands on either side of him on the couch and pushed herself off, "Sorry, I fell asleep, didn't I?" she said quickly.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:16 pm

brb
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:49 pm

uuuggghhhhhhh I lost the pos

1: aqua said that once they ran outta supplies, they would leave
2: amy said there were fun things like, fading, putting chocolate on someone but not on their..buddies, spin the bottle, truth or dare, blindfolding someone and telling them to feel a persons face to guess who it is,hide and seek,thats it.
3: trevor said it was ok and pulled her back down with a hug, and he asked if he felt like a good matress
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:26 am

pos? Do you mean post?

Last edited by Blue Puppy on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:38 am

my keybored is messd up so it didnt tpe the letter in post
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:53 am

Oh, I think I know what you meant by 'I lost it' ... took me a minute... or five

Alex
Alex turned on his side and wrapped his other arm around her, "Yeah, I guess your right. But still, I can't help but worry." He placed a soft kiss on her lips.

Dylan
Dylan smiled and turned back toward her, taking a few steps closer, "How about Truth or Dare. That sounds fun." he smiled and sat down on the ground.

Mika
Mika blushed and groaned slightly, "Yeah, you are." she said in a soft voice and smiled. She turned her head up so she could look at his face.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:05 am

Aqua closed her eyes and kissed him back before pulling away "We all worry, Alex. Trevor even gets worried and he looks normal more then half the time! When we used to scavenge things, he showed a slight fear in his face which made me protect him more then I needed to."

Amy nodded "Sounds fun, Why dont we bring everyone to do it? It'll be more fun that way. Plus, my sister loves some truth or dare."

Trevor chuckled "Well, Good. So if we didnt have a bed, I'm your matress." he laughed and kissed her head lightly "Becides, a girl like you, I'm sure you would love to be treated like a princess."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:11 am

Dylan
Dylan smiled, "Yeah, we should." he said and stood back up. he shook his head playfully and sighed, "And I just sat down." he laughed and kissed her cheek, "I'll go get them." He walked out of the room and made his way to the living room and saw Mika And Trevor. He leaned against the far wall. The were so focused on each other they didn't notice him, "Aww, how cute." he said loud enough for them to hear. He saw Mika jump slightly, and he leaned off the wall and walked over to them, "You guys wanna play Truth or Dare with me and Amy?" Mika turned toward him, "Sure." she smiled, then turned to Trevor and mumbled something in his ear. He told them were to go then left to find Alex and Aqua. They were laying outside. Dylan just leaned out the door, "Guys, come play Truth or Dare." He saw them move to stand up and they all walked back to the room.

Mika
She laughed, "Oh, a girl like me. What's that supposed to mean?" she asked playfully. When Dylan came into the room and asked if they wanted to play Truth or Dare, "Sure!" she said perkily then turned back to Trevor and wispherd, "You can let me go now." then pulled bak and smiled and him. His arms left and they stood up and walked to where Dylan had said. When they got there she walked over to Amy, "Hi Amy." she smiled

Alex
He smiled, "Okay." he quickly kissed her again. Then Dylan came out and ruined their fun, "Truth or Dare, huh." he smiled and started to stand up with Aqua, "Sounds fun." He took Aqua's hand and walked over to where Dylan was, then follows him back to the room. When they got there, everybody else was there. They all sat down in a circle and started to play.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:33 am

Aqua didnt like the sudden moment breaker but once she heard truth or dare, she sat up "oh boy, I will kick your asses in this game!" she laughed and stood with Alex and headed inside, she went to the room and plopped down next to her sister "okay I'm going first!" she called it and giggled. It was funny cause she had Alex's shirt on and her underwear. Honestly, she didnt care, she wasnt the one to hide. "Okaaayyyy" she looked around "hmm..." she kept thinking between Mika and Dylan "Hmm..Truth or dare, Dylan?"

Amy watched as everyone flew in and Aqua started. She giggled and leaned on her boyfriend and watched everyone. They all looked so happy to play this game. Good. She liked happy people, it made her happy. Once her sister picked her boyfriend, she knew that he was in for big trouble.

Trevor smiled at Mika and let her go, he went upstairs with her and sat on the floor. He pulled mika onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her, putting his head on her shoulder and smiling at her
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:53 pm

Alex
Once everyone sat down he put his arm around Aqua and heard her say she would go first. Dylan is the first victim he thought and waited for his reply.

Dylan
Dylan waited for someone to start, then Aqua said she would. He waited for her to pick some one to go. That person was him, "Uhh." he said taking a second to think, "Truth." he said and relaxed back on his hands.

Mika
She gave a little yelp when Trevor pulled her over, then she giggled. He rested his head on her and she rested hers on his.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next