RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:57 pm

Trevor was sleeping, holding mika close to him, she was fully healed which is what he was glad for. And she was okay. His face was buried in her hair. He loved the scent of her. He would never get sick of it.

sorry xD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:24 pm

Mika
A couple weeks had passed and Mika's back had healed, though, there was still a scar where it was. She began to stir and opened her eyes to see Trevor's sleeping face. She smiled and leaned up and placed her lips lightly on his. She looked over his shoulder to see the sun was just rising. She smiled and nestled back down into his arm. His warmth was comforting. She closed her eyes and breathed in his scent, and just smiled.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:01 pm

Trevor started to wake up slowly, feeling Mika stirr awake and kiss his lips. He smiled seeing her cuddle into him and then close her eyes. "Morning" he said softly and kissed her lightly before pulling away "i see you're awake." he rubbed her back lightly as he held her. he was glad to see her beautiful face.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:44 pm

Mika
Mika opened her eyes back up when she heard Trevor and looked up at him just as he kissed her and she kissed him back before he pulled away, "Morning." she said softly and snuggled back down into him, "How did you sleep?" She slid her arms up and wrapped them around his neck loosely.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:49 pm

Trevor nodded "I slept very well, thanks for asking" he smiled seeing her beautiful face "And how did you sleep, sweetheart?"

sdlhnkdfdxhglhd
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:47 pm

Mika
Mika smiled and took a breath in, "I slept great. I was in your arms after all" he giggled and pushed away from him, "Come on, let's go get some breakfast." She got up off the bed, only wearing a tight fitting tee-shirt and underwear. She smiled and walked over to his side and took his hand and pulled him, "Let's go."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:00 am

Trevor chuckled and he got up, pulling her into a kiss and he pulled away "you know I love it when you show your body like that." he laughed "im joking." he kissed her head and he walked out of the room with her and downstairs "What would you like to eat this morning, beautiful?" he looked at her and took her hands into his, looking in her eyes
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:29 am

Mika
Mika quickly kissed him back before he pulled away, "Only for you." she smirked and followed him down the stairs. When they were down at the landing, he took her hands and looked straight into her eyes. She blushed and looked away, "I-I don't care."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:44 am

Trevor smiled "i love you when you do that." he laughed and kissed her cheek, he let her hands go and he started to cook up something

sorry tired XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:06 am

Mika
Mika watched him walk off before following him into the kitchen and helped him cook the food. When he went to go grab something from the fridge, she walked over and pushed him up against it before he opened the door, resting her hand on his chest, and quickly kissed his lips before walking back to where she was.

It's okay, I'm a little tired too :p
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:10 am

Trevor was surprised by her action and he chuckkled "ah, getting fiesty?" he walked over to her and grabbed her, pinning her against the wall with is body and he kissed her lighly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:19 am

Mika
Mika was blushing at her own action, but when he came over and pinned her to the wall, her face turned deep red. His lips felt really nice though and she returned his kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:05 am

Trevor was tall for her, so he did have to slightly bend over to kiss her. His hands slid to her waist where he held her firmly. He then remembered the food and he kept his lips on hers for a moment longer. He then pulled away and chuckled lightly before going back and cooking.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:25 am

Mika
Mika opened her eyes when she felt him pull away and she looked up into his eyes. His hands came away from her waist and her hands fell back to her side. She could hear her heart pounding, like it always does when he kisses her. It was stronger this time, probably because she made the first move. Trevor had walked back to the food he was preparing and she followed behind him back to her spot. She stood there silently, her hands in front of her, right hand holding the left, and blushing like crazy.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:29 am

Trevor glanced over at his girlfriend and he turned to her, pulling her into a hug "why are you blushing so much, mika?" he tried his hardest not to laugh "You look like a tomato right now." he grinned and kissed her head "Was it me?" he asked, his one hand grabbing ahold hers, he lifted it to his lips and he kissed the top lightly.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:47 am

Mika
When Trevor came over and pulled her into a hug, her arms stayed right where they where. She could feel him trying not to laugh, and she buried her face into his chest and nodded. Then she was force to pull away when he brought her hands up and kissed him. She left go of her own hands and closed them around his, bringing it to her lips and kissed the back of it. She took a step forward into him and placed her hands on his chest then clutched his shirt, "I love you." she said and buried her face.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:54 am

Trevor smiled "I love you too sweetheart." he kept an arm on her as he turned and cooked. Once the food finished, he shut off the stove and slid it into the plates he had for himself and Mika. He then looked down at her again "What would you like to drink,Mika?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:20 am

Mika
Mika let go of his shirt and slid to one side so he could cook and she waited till he was done. When he was, she watched as he put the food on the plate and set it off to the side before turning off the stove. Then he looked down at her ans she shrugged, "I don't really care." she smiled and looked up at him. She pushed herself up on her tippy-toes and kissed the tip of his nose then settled back down. Then she leaned over and grabbed the plate, looking back to him and nodding her head to the table. She wanted to keep his arm around her, so she didn't just walk over by herself.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:28 am

Trevor noded and he got water from the fridge and he walked with her to the table. He liked how she kissed his nose too. He had his arm around her shoulders "I'll have to get my plate." he chuckled and once she sat down, he got cups and his plate, walking over to the table again and pouring water in the glasses "
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:42 am

Mika
Mika walked over with him to the table and sat down, setting her plate in front of her. Then she watched as he walked over to get his plate and some glasses, then came back over to sit next to her. She smiled at him and began to eat her food. After her and Trevor were done eating, she got up and took both their plates to the sink and began to wash them.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:26 pm

Trevor ate with her happily, having small chit chat with her. He loved her with all his heart. No one could change that. Once they finished, she took his empty plate and hers and went to the kitchen to wash them. Chuckling, he walked over and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind "you didnt have to wash them, Mika. I would have made Amy do them." he laughed lightly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:43 pm

Mika
Mika blushed slightly when Trevor came up from behind her, but she turned her head to look at him anyway, "It's fine, I don't mind" she smiled. Turning back to the dishes, she quickly finished up and turned off the water. She turned around in his arms and looked at him. Getting up on her tippy-toes, she kissed him lightly and slid her hands up his chest and wrapped them around his neck, hugging him tightly.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:47 pm

Trevor smiled, loving her touch. He kissed her back when she kissed him and he held her close, kissing her lightly "what would I do without you?" he asked with a grin as he kissed her again. But lightly. "maybe sleep and sleep just to dream of you, how does that sound?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:40 pm

Mika
Mika giggled and smiled at him, "Well, I'd rather just be here then in your dreams." Her balance was starting to get a little wobbly from being on her toes, so she hopped up on what little counter there was in front of the sink. She pulled him in close to her and kissed him again. She took one hand away from his neck and ran it up under his shirt. She tried to stop herself because they were in the kitchen, but her body wouldn't listen to her. It usually doesn't when it comes to Trevor.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Trevor was as closest as he could get to her, he held her and kissed her. Chills running up his spine from her touch. He then pulled away and had to stop her "we cant. Not in the morning anyway" he chuckled and kissed her again before pulling away fully "my lips are too good." he winked
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next