RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Blue Puppy Fri May 03, 2013 6:24 pm

Yeah, the the princess personal maid. They wake them up each morning, lay out their clothes for the day, get their baths ready... stuff like that
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 6:29 pm

ah, roje would be a bossy one XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri May 03, 2013 6:33 pm

Okay, then should she be the princess? Cause a handmaiden shouldn't be the boss over royal blood haha
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 6:40 pm

Sure, Roje is the part you never see of me.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri May 03, 2013 6:42 pm

Okay haha... then I'll start with the first post :p
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 6:42 pm

k
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri May 03, 2013 7:05 pm

Zack
Zack woke up at the crack of dawn. He has to if he's not to be trampled by the people who walk these streets. He stood and brushed want dirt he could off his already dirty and torn clothes. He looked down to see his dad sleeping soundly. He crouched down beside him and shook him, "Dad, you'd best get up before everyone else is awake." His dad's eyes started to open and he soon got up. They went there separate ways to look for any kind of work they could do. No one was awake yet to give him any work, so he decided to just sit and wait till later, when people were actually out and about.

Amber
Amber was all dressed and ready for the day. Her hair in a braid going down her back, a long, light sky blue dress with a white apron tied around her waist. She walked into her lady's room and found an outfit to wear for the day. She layed it at and the foot of the bed and move to wake the princess, "My lady, it is time to get up." she said and move to open up the curtains, "It's such a beautiful day out today. Good riding weather." ((horse riding)) She smiled and moved back to the bed and pulled away the curtain, "Come on now. You're father said he need you. I believe it was something about a suitor."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 7:27 pm

Roje groaned as she talked "suitor shmooter." she said, buring her face in her pillow but it was too late. She was already awake. Roje sat up and looked at her "I dont need no suitor" (I believe its a man to be married to?) she got out of bed sleepily and streched "I dont really wanna get up this morning. its so early." she ran her hand through her hair "I want to go into town later. Could we go?" she looked at Amber and crossed her arms "Its better then sitting in this place all day."

Liam was up early. He had gotten his horse ready and everything. He rode into town in search of a man. a strong one. He then spotted a man sitting on the gorund near a shop "you there!" he commanded "Are you a strong or weak man?" he asked, sitting on the horse who moved just slightly "If you are strong, you are sure to come with me! You will be paid."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri May 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Zack
As Zack was waiting a man on a horse rode up to him. He looked up to him when he spoke. His horse's saddle had the crest of the castle. He must have been a knight. Zack stood up and kept his back straight, but still trying to look natural, "Most of my days consist of hard labor, so I am fairly strong, sir." he said, keeping his calm. The soldier told him to follow and he did as best he could, being on foot and all.

Amber
Amber smiled and nodded, "If you wish to go into town, then you may. The outfit I have chosen for you today is perfect for that." She smiled and went back to clothes she laid out, holding them up for her to see, "But first you must see your father. The suitor will be here in two days." She smiled and handed the clothes to the princess. Once she had taken them she took a step back and bowed slightly, "If you wish, I could bring you in some water to wash your feet in."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Liam couldnt wait, so he took the Man's hand and pulled him on the horse, riding away. "There is things to be done at the castle. Things moved from one place to another. The king has been seeking help other then his men. 100 gold you will be paid. More if the king gives you even more orders." he said, approaching the gates and going inside.

Roje started changnig "I dont see why I need a suitor. I rather find someone for myself. " she soon finished and she nodded "I think that would be nice. Thanks." she smiled slightly and walked to her dresser, brushing her brown hair "Being forced to a man I dont know is horrible. I wouldnt know what he would be like."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri May 03, 2013 8:48 pm

Zack
Zack was pulled up onto the horse and the man kept talking. He rode along quietly and soon they were at the castle. The man stopped at the stables to leave his horse. They both got off and the man lead him to where he needed to be. The grounds were pretty barren. Most of them probably working inside, preparing everything for the suitor that was to be arriving for the princess. He was apparently from the next kingdom and was to take the princess there after the ceremony. Once they arrived where they were supposed to be, Zack saw a lot of men already there and working. The man left and Zack followed what he saw the others doing.

Amber
Amber listen to her speak and waited till she was done, "It is the law of the land. That is why you must, and your father would only choose a good man for you, remember that." She smiled and back out of the room. She learned at a young age, seeing as her father was a worker here as well, you never turn your back to royalty. Once out of the room she turned around and walked to the bathroom right across the hall. She filled a metal tub just enough and sprinkled some rose petals in it, to give it a scent. She took the handles and walked back to her lady. She placed the tub in front of the bed, so she would have a place to sit.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 9:26 pm

Roje nodded "i guess." she shrugged and she yawned again before getting up and walking over to her bed "Thank you, Amber." she got on the bed and stuck her feet in the cool tub "I want to pick my own man. I really dont want guys to be picked for me. Becides, what if he's ugly! Like really, I want a man who is just amazing and beautiful. not a man who could be ugly in the face." she crossed her arms as her feet soaked "Its so annoying. I always tell daddy not ugly ones. But what does he know, hes a man, he doesnt like other men."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri May 03, 2013 10:09 pm

Amber
Amber waited quietly and patiently for finish speaking, and she giggles at her, "Well, that's true, your father is most certainly a man. And telling your mother wouldn't help either because she only has eyes for your father." she smiled. Once she was done soaking her feet, she dried them off with a towel that she had brought along. After she dried them she slid the tub off to side and stood up, giving her room to find pair of shoes that she found suitable for the day. The tub would be dealt with later by the cleaning maid. She closed her eyes and ducked her head, "Come along now, your father is waiting, then we may go out to town."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 10:14 pm

Roje smiled and shook her head "yeah." she watched as she dried her feet and stuff, she then got a pair of flats and walked with Amber to her father "I just want a man that just looks beautiful. I guess I'm picky huh." she shrugged it off and walked past people who were working and shifting stuff around. She looked around and spotted a Pesent and she smiled seeing him. She stopped "someone like him" she said, looking back at Amber "I think he would be a man to fit me like a puzzle piece."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri May 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Amber
Amber stopped when her lady stopped. Surprise filled her face when she saw who she had pointed out, "He's a peasant, my lady." She looked over at him. He was quite strong. She turned back to him, "You are of a royal blood. Even if you don't want someone royal, at least chose someone who doesn't sleep on the street." her voice was light and playful. She looked back at him. He was looking over now. He raised him hand to wave, but quickly lowered it and instead bowed, then got back to what he was doing before. Amber looked back to Roje, "Maybe you can talk to him later, though." she smiled and continued on to the king.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 10:37 pm

Roje bowed her head back to him before being dragged with Amber "even if he is a pesant, I would be a perfect wife to him. I bet you the man that is suited for me isnt as strong as he is." she grinned and walked ahead "I want to talk to him after I finish talking with my father. That boy deserves someone like me to care for him. He doesnt have to live on the streets anymore. He will have a home for his family insted of on the street." she crossed her arms and nodded "yup. Thats my plan." she looked at Amber "And I'll stick to it."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri May 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Amber
She sighed and watched as she moved ahead of her, "You stubborn child. You're father will not like this, so if you are really serious, do not tell him about it. He would most likely have that boy exiled and keep you locked away." They were entering the hall that lead straight to the throne room, "You have only ever seen that boy, you have no idea what he is like." she giggled. The knights that stood at the door opened it as they approached . Stepping inside, the doors closed and they saw the king. They walked up and she she bowed respectfully while she waited for one of them to speak.

It's your dad, so can have that convo
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 11:02 pm

The King sat on his throne and he stood up "my Daughter and her handmadien. It is nice to see you both." he bowed as they bowed to him "I see that you have given her my favor. Thank you." he looked at Roje "you, Roje, you are ment to be prepared by the day your Suitor comes. I have arranged a meeting with your tailor to make you another dress. You alredy know your manners and everything else you need to know. Put your chin up girl, you are lacking that subject. That is all." he sat back down.

Roje nodded and listened to her dad. Soon enough, she walked out to the boy. She walked over, not caring if anyone saw. She gently tapped his shoulder "My father has called for help from such a man. That is very kind of him." he was soo cute. She loved it "What is it that you are doing exactly, othewr then moving things all over the place."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri May 03, 2013 11:20 pm

Zack
Zack was about to pick something up when he had got a tap on the shoulder. He stood up straight and turned around to come face to face with the princess. She started talking, but he was a little to far into shock, to really hear. Oh my gosh. The princess is here and talking to me. He shook his head out of the fuzz it was in and answered her, "Oh, um, I don't really know. All I was told was to work. But I'm guessing it's for preparation of the suitor arriving." He smiled at her, "By the way, I'm Zack. Pleasure to meet you Princess Roje" He gave her a small bow before looking back up at her. She is even prettier up close.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 11:25 pm

Roje nodded "It is a pleasure to meet you." she noticed there was dirt on his face "here, come with me." she started walking away but stopped and turned around, looking at him "Are you coming?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest. He was amazing "I'm sure my father wont mind me borrowing you for a few moments. This is for a good cause." she looked at Amber and smiled with a nod, then nodded towards the knight, Liam. The one she liked "go ahead." she told her before looking back at Zack
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri May 03, 2013 11:39 pm

Zack
Zack smiled at her and then she said something about the dirt on his face, and started walking away. She turned around and asked if he was coming, "Y-yeah." he nodded and followed her, leaving his position. This was his first time in the castle, like most people, so he didn't really know where they were going, but he followed without question. He a washroom or something like that. There was something he wanted to ask her, "So, why did you approach me?" he asked, his voice curious.

Amber
Amber watched as the two made their exchange and she was going to take him to wash up. She dismissed Amber and she nodded with a smile. She turned to where the princess had nodded to. It was to the knight Liam. She smiled and walked over to him. She smiled and gave him a small curtsy. She stood and look up to him, "How are you doing this fine morning?"
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 11:46 pm

Roje looked at him "Well, i thought i'd like to meet you. Plus, your face is very dirty." she walked into the bathroom and got a cloth and soaked it, wringing it out and turning to him, lightly wiping his face, the dirt coming off "what do you say to coming with me to my tailor. Maybe he could make a suit for you. I would love you to come again. Upon my word." she smiled

Liam looked down at her and smiled "I am very fine this morning, Ma'lady. How are you this lovely morning?" he took her hand lightly in his and kissed it ever so lightly and put it back down softly "I have seen you with the princess, you always smile around her. Its so nice."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat May 04, 2013 12:19 am

Zack
He watched her as she got the washcloth wet and began cleaning his face. The cloth was very soft to the touch. She started talking again, she was inviting him to go to the tailor with her, "Sure. If you want me to go, then I shall go." He smiled to her and waited for her finish cleaning him up. Once she was done, he looked at the cloth. It had become really dirty. Wow, was my face really that dirty. His face felt so much cleaner and smoother now, though, he liked it. He reached up his hand to feel his own face. It wasn't so gruff anymore. He dropped his hand and smiled at her, "Thank you."

Amber
Amber watched as he kissed her hand. Common courtesy among those in the castle, but since she liked him, it gave her small butterflies. He put her hand back down and she smiled, "I am doing well this morning." She looked away for a moment to look out at the workers. They are so busy with there work. She turned back to him, "Yes, I am quite close with her. She's a very good girl." she smiled.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 04, 2013 12:55 am

Roje smiled and nodded "of course" she did his hands too "maybe you should stay here for a bit to freshen up. my treat." she cleaned out the wash cloth and looked back at him "if you want to be in this castle, you must look like you are a part of it. Say, would you tell me about your life? if it is okay with you, you dont have to tell me if you dont want to. Sure i'm nosy but not to my people."

Liam smiled "That is very nice. Friends with the princess. Heard she was a royal pain." he chukled and joked "no, she isnt one, but i did hear she is stubbern. I hope she could find the right man, or at least fit the one that is coming here to the castle."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat May 04, 2013 8:48 am

Zack
The princess cleaned the cloth and did his hands too. He watched her in amazement. She wanted to know more about his life. He smiled and gave a quick nod, "I don't really mind saying.Well, as you probably could tell, I'm a mere peasant, but I wasn't always. I used to live in a house, but that was when my mother was here." he started, looking down at their hands, "My mother was very abusive. I'm afraid she might have killed me if she stayed, but she left us when I was about seven years old." He looked back up to the princess and smiled, "My mother was the one who owned the house, so when she left, my and my father we're evicted. And ever since then, I've been working any job I could get. They mostly all include physical labor." He looked down at his hands again. The first one was done and he lifted it to look at it. It was red from all the work and scarred from previous jobs. He dropped his hand back at his side.

Amber
Amber giggled at him, "Yes, she is a very stubborn girl, but that is was makes her her." she smiled and looked up at him. He was such a hansom man. She was going to say something about the peasant boy, but she was unsure if that was a wise thing to say right now. Well, he would find out eventually, but for now, she kept it to herself, "Yes, I hope so to. She was complaining about the suitor, saying, 'What if he's ugly?'." she said, trying to imitate the princess voice.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next