RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 04, 2013 10:09 am

Roje nodded "i see..Well, i'll be glad to support you in some way, I noticed your hands are scarred. You need a break from all the working." she took his hand "come with me. I'll get someone to wash your clothes while you take a bath. Not that you stink or anything" she giggled "I wouldnt ever say such a thing, even if you were." she had her kindness, sometimes she didnt. "How much is my father planning to pay you?" she asked. looking at him

Liam chuckled "I'm sure she would ask such a question. she just wants a hansome man. Thats why she says such things. Sometimes I hear her talking about boys to herself when shes down the halls. But thats only when you arent around."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat May 04, 2013 10:51 am

Zack
He laughed and smiled at her, "Yeah, I guess I could use a break, but I need to work so I can earn money for my father and me. I really don't mind working all that much." He watched her take his hand, "That would be very nice, thank you." he smiled. The princess is treating me. Wow, I must have done something very good to deserve this. He let her lead him out of the room to find a maid or something, "You father is paying me 100 gold for this."

Amber
She lifted her hand to lightly cover her mouth and giggled, "Yes, that does sound like her." she smiled and let her hand fall back to her side. She looked over at the workers, who were still going on productively, "If you wish," she start before turning her head to look at him again, "I could leave you so you may keep your mind on you duty."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 04, 2013 11:03 am

Roje rolled here eyes "That is way too cheap of him. I cant believe he would onl give you 100. I would give you more then 100 gold. You work your butt off enough. I'll give you more then 100. I just have to sneek it out." she grinned "Things I have learned." she let his hand go once they got to the tub. She filled it "I'll get a maid for your clothes, alrighty? She'll take care of them and get themm all fresh and clean for ya." she walked out and went to get a maid, once she did, she sat on the couch out on the hall way, waiting for him.

Liam shook his head "no no, its alright, Ma'lady." he chuckled lightly "Its alright. I love talking with you. Most of the guys are talking in groups when they're moving things. I enjoy talking to you." he smiled and held his hand out "Why dont we take a walk around? Unless you need to stay by the princess?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat May 04, 2013 2:17 pm

Zack
Zack was surprised when she said she steal him some more money, "You don't have to. I don't want you to get in trouble over someone like me." he said as she filled up the bath. He smiled at her as she left the room, "Thank you, though." He began to undress and left his clothes on a little pile on the floor. Just as he step into the tub and sunk into the water, the maid came in to gather his clothes. She didn't look at him or anything, and he wan't really shy, so it didn't bug him all that much. She left a second pair of clothes just in case he was done before she was. He soaked in the water for a couple minute, cleaning off some of the dirt and smell. Once he was done, the maid hadn't come back yet, so he dried off and grabbed the clothes. They were just a simple pair of pants and a button up shirt. Much nicer then his clothes. There weren't any shoes with it though. He put on the pants first and then the shirt, leaving it untucked. He walked out into the hall to see Princess Roje. He nodded to her and then walked over to sit next to her.

Amber
Amber got small butterflies in her stomach. She smiled at him, "Nah, I think it will okay if I slip away for a couple minutes." She took his hand and they started to walk. She didn't know if he had any certain place he wanted to go or if he just wanted to walk around, so she just let him lead her away, "I really enjoy talking to you as well." She looked up at him and smiled.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 04, 2013 2:34 pm

Roje smiled seeing Zack. She rose to her feet and she hugged him "you look amazing." she said, before pulling away and fixing his shirt a bit "It fits you really well." she then smiled at him "How do you feel? Mint fresh?' she asked, placing her arms down on her sides but then lifted them again and fixed his hair. She took his hand and led him to her room. She was gonna brush his hair so it looked more neat.

Liam smiled and walked around with her "I'm glad you like to talk with me as well." he looked ahead "The princess is lucky to have a Woman like you to take care of her. She would never accept anyone else I bet. She maybe thinks of you as a sister, dont you think?" he looked down at Amber with a warm smile.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat May 04, 2013 3:08 pm

Zack
Zack was slightly surprised when the princess hugged him, but he didn't object, "Thank you," he said as she pulled away, then played with his hair, "I feel much better than before, princess." Then she took his hand and started leading him down the hallway. Why is she being so nice to me? I'm not all that special, he thought. He went with her with no complaints, but he was still curious. As she was turning into a room, he spoke up, "Why are you being so kind to me? I am merely a lowly peasant. You really don't have to do any of this." he said, his voice quiet and shy. The room they entered looked like it was a bedroom, probably hers.

Amber
Amber was really happy, being hand-in-hand with Liam, and she looked up at him, "You really think so?" Once she saw his smile, she couldn't help but smile back at him. They had walked outside and was now walking in the vast garden. The birds were singing high in the tree and the sun was just barley up over the mountain. Dew still covered the grasses and flowers, "The mornings are always to beautiful, aren't they." They were nearing one of the benches in the garden and she sat down on it, waiting for him to sit with her.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 04, 2013 3:38 pm

Roje looked at him "Well, A princess has to have some kindness. And I have it." she smiled and walked to her dresser, getting a brush from it "Becides, you need to be shown kindness. Being a peasent doesnt sound very easy to me. It seems you get the end of the barrel. YOu dont deserve that." she walked back over to him and lightly brushed his hair, getting knots out since he had a few.

Liam nodded "I know so." he grinned cutely and looked ahead again he agreed with her "They are always beautiful. The colors in the sky, with the colorful flowers in the ground" he followed her and sat next to her, holding her hand gently on his lap, then he looked next to him a plucked a rose from the bush and broke off the thorns, and handed it to her "For the lovely woman"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat May 04, 2013 4:53 pm

Zack
Zack listen to her and watched her grab a brush from her dresser and come back with it, "Okay, then why me out of all the workers who were there?" He didn't want to sound ungrateful, really he didn't, he was just a little confused. If it was anyone else, he might understand a little more, but this was the princess. She shouldn't have to bother herself with such tasks. Once she was done brushing he turned to look at her, Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate what you're doing, I'm just a little confused why it's me." He said, his face soft and smiling.

Amber
Amber smiled when he kept her hand in his lap, it made her happy that he didn't give it back. So looked out across the garden at all the colors. They all seemed so vibrate and beautiful. She felt Liam move beside her and she looked to she him plucking a rose from the patch next to them. He handed it to her and she took it, putting it lightly up to her nose to smell it, "Thank you, you're very sweet." she smiled and put the rose down in her lap and placing her other hand back in his.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Roje looked at him, her brown eyes shining in the light and she just grinned, shaking her head "You're special. Thats why I chose you." she cupped his cheek lightly and smiled at him before putting her hand down and going to her dresser, putting the brush down. "Plus, I wont be this happy when i meet my suitor. I really dont want one honestly."

Liam smiled "Thank you. You deserve the best for all your hard work." he looked at the flowers "what do you plan on doing, staying here for as long as Roje lives?" he looked at Amber again "i'm sure that you would want to do something of your own, right?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat May 04, 2013 6:03 pm

Zack
Zack watched her as she placed her hand on his cheek and smiled, then going to her dresser. He lifted his hand to place it on his cheek, still listening to her. He put his hand down before he saw him, and walked over to her, "Why don't you want one?" he asked, raising his hand to put it on her shoulder, but stopping, not sure if he should. Instead he leaned over the dresser so he could see her face, "Don't you want a husband?"

Amber
Amber looked at him thoughtfully, "I.. hadn't really thought about it. I've lived here in these walls all my life. I grew up here with Roje. And I really do enjoy it here. It's peaceful most days." She smiled and looked down at their hands. She tightened her grip ever so slightly on his hand, "Plus, I get to see you everyday." she said softly, almost so softly she couldn't hear it herself, still looking down at their hands
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Roje looked at him and nodded "I do, but I want a husband for me to pick. I dont want someone picked for me. its boring..plus he might not be as hansome as you. I just want a guy i could get to know before marrying him. You know what I mean?" she looked at herself in the mirror then she looked at him "well, you wouldnt know since you arent forced to marry someone you dont know very well."

Liam smiled "I will go where ever you go. Whenever you want." he chuckled lightly and looked at the sky "I will always be here."

sorry for the short post -.- people rusahing me
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun May 05, 2013 12:20 am

Zack
Zack sat there and listen to her talk waiting for her to finish. Once she had, he smiled at her, "Yeah, I wouldn't know what that is like, but I can pretty well assume it would be frustrating." He leaned off of the dresser and looked right at her. The princess just called me hansom, he thought, in a kind of joking manner. It seem like a good time for a new subject, "So, when were you supposed to go to the tailor?" he asked. He lowered his eyes to look at her hands for a quick second, then looked back up at her.

Amber
Amber looked at him, then to the sky and smiled, "That is good to hear." she said then looked across the garden. No body was around. Good. It really wasn't the best idea for a handmaiden and a knight to be together like this. Even if it isn't as scandalous as what the princess is planning on doing, it's still not good. She looked to him. She wanted so badly to give him just a small peck on the cheek, but she didn't want to ruin what was happening right now.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 12:49 am

Roje looked at the time "in a bit, you can come with me. Sure enough He wouldnt mind." she smiled and then she walked over to her bed and sat down "its nice to have someone listen."

Liam loved this maiden. She was so sweet and gentle. He liked that about her. It was just amazing. One day, he would want to marry her if she isnt taken. Shes fragile in his eyes
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun May 05, 2013 1:46 am

Zack
He smiled at her and watched her walk over to her bed, following behind and sitting next to her, leaving a small gap between them. He he turned his body so he could see her better, "Is life as a princess hard?" he asked placing one hand at his side so he had something to prop him up, and put the other hand in his lap, "I hear a lot of talk among those in the town about the duties of a princess, but I would like to hear it from you." he asked, smiling.

Amber
Neither of them spoke. They sat in the comfortable quietness of the garden, hand-in-hand. She looked out across the garden and saw some of the gardeners coming out. Their alone time was soon to be up. She lifted the rose back up and gave it one more smell before turning to him, "We'd best be getting back to our duties before they miss us." She said as she started to stand up, her hand staying in his.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 8:20 am

Roje looked at him "Princess life is a pain in the butt. Gotta learn which fork or spoon to use for when you eat. Gotta learn to keep your chin up, learn to curtsy, forced to marry someone you dont know, learn to speak properly. So much to learn for a simple thing! Its just annoying honestly and I wish I could live as a dutchess or something."

Liam nodded and he stood with her, he didnt let go of her hand and he walked with her towards the exit "I was glad to have spoken with you. Would you like to do this another time?" he smiled "it seemed pretty nice to be with you here."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun May 05, 2013 10:30 am

Zack
Zack sat there just listening to her talk about all her duties. When she was done he just smiled at her, "That does sound like it would be hard." he asked, turning his body more to her, putting one knee up on the bed, "Don't you have any free time where you can escape the life of a princess?"

Amber
Amber looked up at him and smiled, "I would love to do to this again." On her way out of the garden, she looked at one of the sun dials, "I'd best go get the princess so she can go to the tailor." she said to him as they left the garden. She walked with him till they got inside the castle, then she let her hand slip out of his as they had to part ways. She waved to him as she left, then turn to go down the hall to her lady's room. The door was open, so she stood in the doorway and bowed, "Princess, it's time for you to go to the tailor." she said straightening up. She saw the peasant boy from earlier there, and she bowed to him to.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 1:02 pm

Roje nodded "Sometimes. Not all the time.' shrugging, she looked at the door to see Amber there. She smiled "Alright." she got off the bed and waited for Zack to stand too. once he did, she looped her arm with his and walked with him out and following Amber to the Tailor. "Amber, this is Zack, I had fixed him up a bit. And my treat is getting a new pair of clothes for him." she smiled and looked back at Zack "Trust me, fighting against it only makes me wanna do it more."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun May 05, 2013 1:46 pm

Zack
Zack saw the maiden standing at the door. It was time to go to the tailor. He stood up and Roje locked arms with him, and he looked down at their arms then up to her, and smiled. She started pulling him along towards the door and out into the hall. Roje introduced him to the maid, whose name was apparently Amber, "Hello Zack, it's a pleasure to meet you I saw you working earlier. Your parents must be so proud to have raised such a hard worker." Amber turned and smiled at him. Zack just nodded. He didn't say anything about his mother to her. It didn't really matter all that much anyway. He turned to look at Roje when she spoke and he heard Amber laugh, "It's true." she said. He just smiled at them and continued down the hall with them to the tailor.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 1:55 pm

Roje looked ahead again "How about I invite you to the little party we're having? I'm sure my father wont notice since most of the people will have masks." she smiled at him "sure enough you can come. But, I'll have to help you up and onto my balcony so we could strighten you up. but its only if you want to."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun May 05, 2013 2:26 pm

Zack
Zack continued to walk down the hall and Roje mentioned a party. He turned his head to look at her, "You are having a masquerade?" he ask, curiosity in his voice. He bowed his head to her and smiled, "I would be honored to come to your party, princess." He lifted his head back up and face it forward. They entered a room full of clothes on stands and fabrics on shelves. Roje continued to walk in and Amber stood inside by the doorway, waiting for order of the princess.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 2:33 pm

Roje smiled "Well this will be fun." she said, walking into the room "ah, so nice in here." she looked at Amber "you're free. Do what you wish." she walked over to her Tailor and smiled "Hello James. its so nice to see you today. Also, you will be doing 2 new clothes. one for me and one for him." she listened to him speak 'Oh he wants a dress too?' he joked and caused Roje to laugh along with James. "no, just something nice for the party." she had her small giggles. She never felt so girly.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun May 05, 2013 3:35 pm

Zack
Zack watched Amber leave the room and then turn his attention to the people in front of him. They started talking and the tailor asked if he wanted a dress. Zack laughed along with them, he had to admit, it was kinda funny. He walked up to them, brushing the princess's hand with his by accident. He pulled his hand away slightly, "Sorry." he said and looked to the tailor, who was getting out his measuring tools.

Amber
Amber bowed and backed out of the room, then began to wander the castle aimlessly.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 3:44 pm

Roje shook her hand "its okay" she lightly held his hand for a second before letting go and letting her Tailor measure her. Her arms, torso, waist. The rest was fine. "I'm so glad that we get to have your clothes made, Zack." she said before being poked with something and she glared at james before he apologized. Then he went onto zack and measured him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun May 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Zack
Zack smiled when Roje held his hand. He watched her get measured and waited for the tailor to come and measure him. Once he did, Zack waited for him to be done. After that Roje and him had to wait while he made the clothes then stand there to be fitted. After that was over with they took there clothes back to Roje's room and placed them where they would be safe for the party.

Sorry for the bad post. And I don't really know how to describe it when I said, stand there to be fitted... Like they stand there with the clothes on while he fits it to match there body perfectly..
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 4:15 pm

ik what you mean :D

Roje watched him and then once James was done, he went and worked on the clothes. once they were done she headed to her room with the clothes and she put them in a safe place and then she turned to him "Well that wasnt so bad, hm?" she smiled and walked over to her bed and sat down "i'm glad we got the clothes for both of us."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next