RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Blue Puppy Sun May 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Zack
Zack smiled at her and watched her go to sit on her bed, "Yeah, I'm glad too." he agreed. He stayed in the doorway, "Princess Roje, thank you for everything, I really appreciate it, but I must be getting back to the work I was brought here for." he gave a small bow to her and turned to walk down the hallway.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 5:18 pm

Roje got up again and followed him "Well then, I'll help you. I dont care if i get into trouble." she crossed her arms, her flats clicking lightly on the floor "Sure i'm a pain in the butt, but I still like to help." after a while of walking, she dropped her hands and looped her arm with his since she was bored at the moment
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun May 05, 2013 5:42 pm

Zack
Zack was slightly surprised when Roje followed him, "You don't have to, you've already done so much already. Plus, I'd prefer you not get hurt." he said. She sure is one stubborn girl though because she kept walking with him, arms crossed. After a while, she locked arms with him again, and he smiled down at her, taking her hand and holding it. They continued to walk down the hall to where all the other workers were. Once there, he took her off to the side, "Please stay here. I really do not wish for you to be hurt."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 6:01 pm

Roje smiled as he held her hand and soon enough pulled to the side "alright alright, but I really want to help. I feel like a weakling if I dont help. my dad doesnt let me carry anything but a brush and a dress that is freshly made." she looked at him with her brown eyes, they looked cute as she lo0oked at him "please?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun May 05, 2013 6:39 pm

Zack
Zack looked into her eyes and his jaw dropped slightly as he whined, "Don't give me those eyes." he pleaded, but she kept giving them. She was really cute with those eyes, but they made him weak. He looked back to the workers, then back to her. Her eyes were still begging him, "Please stop." he whine, but she didn't. So, finally he sighed, "Fine, just be careful, okay." he said and they began to walk over there with everyone else. He began his work again, moving whatever need to be moved to where it needed to be placed.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Roje grinned when he gave up "Woo! Thanks" she held in a laugh from his whines from her looking at him like a cute little puppy. She started to help him around with stuff. Sure some workers told her to not work, but she rejected and said she was going to help weather they liked it or not "See, its not so bad letting me help"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun May 05, 2013 7:20 pm

Zack
Zack sighed and looked up from the thing he was carrying, "I guess it isn't, just don't lift anything that's really heavy, please." he said. They continued working and it took most of the day. It was about high noon when everything was done and they told all the workers they could leave. He looked to Roje and waved a goodbye to her, "I guess I shall see you later this evening." he smiled and turned to walk back to town.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 7:42 pm

Roje smiled "See ya, Zack." she couldnt believe how time flew. She already missed him but at least he was given the gold she promised to add to. She knew that he would be okay for a bit with about 300-400 coins. She looked at Amber "I miss him already." she sighed with a smile and she ran her hand through her hair
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun May 05, 2013 8:09 pm

Amber
Amber giggled at her lady. She was so very love stricken. Amber turned her head and saw Liam. She smiled and waved at him, but she couldn't tell if he saw her. She looked back to Roje and put a hand on her shoulder, "Come along, let's get you ready for the party tonight, so you my be prepared for when he comes again." she smiled and they walked down the hallway to her room. First they started with the dress. IT was a really beautiful dress and it fit her like a glove. After the dress was on, Amber took Roje over to her vanity to do her hair, "How would you like your hair done my lady?" she asked and waited for a response. Once she got one, she did her hair up the way she was told. By then the sun was setting. The dress, though fitting, is a little hard to get into and her hair was being stubborn, but the extra time was well worth it. Amber went to check out her balcony so see if Zack was there yet. It took a minute of looking, but she finally saw him.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Roje left and was of course changed and such. her hair was done. She then looked at Amber as she waited outside for Zack. Roje stood and walked over "is he coming?" she asked and she walked outside, smiled and seen him "Zack." she was so glad to see him. She leaned over and helped him up the thick vines that were on the wall "i'm so glad you're here." she smiled "lets get you ready and get that mask on you"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun May 05, 2013 9:36 pm

Zack
Zack had to sneak around back so he wasn't caught by any guards. Once he was around the back, he saw Amber and Roje waiting for him on the balcony. He began to climb the vines that grew on the side of the wall. Roje helped him up once he was near the top. Once he was standing on the flat ground of balcony, he looked at Roje and his jaw dropped, "Wow, you look.. beautiful." he smiled. Then they went inside and he got dress into his tux. Once he was in that the both grabbed their masks and headed out of the room to the ballroom. Amber followed behind them. She also had a dress and mask for this occasion, but it wasn't as stunning as Roje's. Once they got to the vast ballroom, they're were already some people there, but for the most part, they were the first ones there.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 9:50 pm

Roje looked around at the few people that were there. It was decent. But then some more people flooded in and she quickly took Zack's hand before letting it go and everyone was dancing and talking. All of a sudden, a man approached her. He obviously knew her and he asked her for a dance. She nodded and looked at Zack before dacing with the guy. After a while of talking and dancing, she didnt like him. Her interest went through the window and his attitude she didnt like. She forced herself away and went to Zack again "that was my suitor. udderly rude."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun May 05, 2013 10:14 pm

Zack
A lot of people soon came and a guy ask Roje to dance. She left and Zack stood there watching them dance. He didnt like seeing them together. Once she came back, she said that that was her suitor. A feeling he couldn't name, probably jealously, went though him. He glared at the man and took her hand and lead her out to the dance floor. He pulled her close and began to dance with her.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 10:31 pm

Roje smiled as he took her to the dance floor and she danced with him "you're a good dancer," she said, keeping her eyes locked with his "its just so amazing with you. He kept stepping on my toes." she gigled as she whispered that to him. It was funny. Her toes did hurt a bit." she spun gently and went back into posistion.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun May 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Zack
Zack kept dancing with her, "I'm sorry he he hurt you." he whispered to her, spinning her once and then pulling her back. They dance a while longer before he looked at her and smiled, "How about we go get some refreshments?" he asked and pulled her away to the side.

Amber
Amber stood off to the side and watched as everyone danced. She tried to see if there was anybody she knew, bit everyone had a mask on, so it was slightly difficult. Soon a man approached her and asked her to dance. She didn't know this man, but she accepted anyway. He lead her to the dance and she began to dance with him.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Roje nodded "Sure" she followed him and got a drink with him "to us" she smiled and tapped her glass with his and took a sip of her drink. She then looked around, seeing her mother and father and then Amber dancing with a man. but she knew who it was by his hands and the way he held her "thats Liam with Amber. I'm surprised she doesnt notice." she giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun May 05, 2013 11:18 pm

Zack
Zack smiled and raised his glass to meet hers, "To us." he repeated and sipped his drink. He out across the dance floor to where she said Amber was, "Liam?" he asked and saw the man dancing with Amber. He recognized him, "Oh, the knight that brought me to work." he smiled. He looked back to Roje and took another sip of his drink, "Do they like each other?" he asked, taking another look at them before turning back to her.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Roje smiled and nodded "I believe they do" she looked at him "i'm glad she found someone though. it makes me happy because she is much happier. thats what I want for her." she took his hand and held it lightly "i think she would want me to be happy too." she looked in his eyes, she was glad to have met him. he was perfect for her. She loved it
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun May 05, 2013 11:53 pm

Zack
Zack smiled and listened to her speak, then she felt her take his hand. He held it and set his drink down on the table, then taking hers and setting it down as well. He turned his body so it was fully facing hers, taking her other hand lightly, "I'm sure she would want you to be happy." he smiled, looking directly into her eyes. He leaned down to her and placed a light kiss on her lips. He really hoped her suitor or parents weren't looking at them right now, or he would be in big trouble.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 11:59 pm

Roje smiled and watched him. her eyes closed as he pressed a light kiss on her lips. She pulled away and smiled "Come." she took his hand and went to a more private spot. Where people really werent at. She then held his hands and leaned up, kissing him again, and lightly. His lips were so soft..She liked it a ton. then she pulled away "you arent so bad a kisser."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon May 06, 2013 12:22 am

Zack
Zack let her lead him away to a place where there was no one around. She leaned up and kissed him again. He loved the feel of her lips on his, they were soft. He kissed her back till she pulled away, "You aren't to bad yourself." he smiled and brought her into a hug.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 06, 2013 9:09 am

Roje smiled and hugged him back "Thanks." she looked up at him, her head on his chest. "Its so funny how we're already kissing." she grinned and pulled him lightly back down for a kiss. Her hand was on the back of his neck as she kissed him. No one could stop their love. Not even a suitor. She had Zack after all
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon May 06, 2013 9:56 am

Zack
Zack smiled and looked down at her, "I guess is it funny that we are, but I like it." he said. Roje held his neck and brought him down for another kiss. He held the small of her back with his free and kept holding her hand with his other, intertwining his fingers though her. He let his eye slide close as he kissed her. It just felt so natural, being here like this, kissing her. He kept having this feeling that someone was going to come along and see them, so he pulled away, "Let's go outside, I fear someone might see us if we stay here." he said began to take her down the hall. Once they were outside, he found a bench and sat down on it, looking up at the stars.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 06, 2013 10:03 am

Roje was liking his a whole bunch. She closed her eyes and held his hand as they kissed, but he pulled away and spoke. She nodded "Alright, I dont want anyone seeing us either." she walked with him down the hall and then outside where a bench sat. She walked over and sat down next to him. She rested her head on his shoulder "Its so nice to have you. You know that?" she took his hand and held it. Roje felt more open to him. Which made her fall in love with him more.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon May 06, 2013 10:14 am

Zack
Zack smiled at her when she sat down, putting his arm around her. He felt her talk his hand and he lifted her hand to his lips and kissed palm of it, then set it back down on his lap, "It's really nice to have you too." he said. The air around them was warm, it was nice. Zack leaned down to her and kissed her cheek, then her lips again.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next