RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Aqua narrowed her eyes "Chicken" she laughed "hmm..Oh I got this" I will dystory you mwahahaa she said in her mind and giggled "is it true you want to 'do' my sister? Yes or no. No lies."

Trevor chuckled into Mika's shoulder, he didnt expect that question. looking over at Amy, she was blushing even though the question wasnt even to her. "There are good perks and bad perks to Truth." he laughed and held Mika, he didnt let her go though.

Amy was blushing and she snuggled into Dylan, she hid her face since it was such a embarassing question.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Dylan
When she called him a chicken he got offended, "I am not a chicken." but he ate his word as soon as she said the next sentence. He sat straight up and his eyes widened if shock and fear. Shock of the quetion and fear that he's gonna have to answer it. He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out, "Uhhhhh, uhhmm." Amy buried her face in him. He began to blush, and everyone staring at him didn't help. He hung his head and took a deep breath, then raised it back up, "Y-y-yes." he said, then looke down at the floor.

Mika
She gigled, "Yeah, I didn't know perks could be bad." she placed her hands on were his were and rest her ams against his. Dylan's reply shocked her, even though it shouldn't. I mean they are dating, afterall.

Alex
He started to laugh at the quetion, "Aqua's getting payback for this morning!" he leaned over and kissed her cheek, "Good job babe."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:27 pm

Aqua laughed "I never thought of that but it works!" she leaned against Alex and looked at Dylan "Come on, your turn Dylan." she grinned, looking up at Alex. Then back at Dylan.

Amy blushed more hearing that he did. She snuggled against him, her face was too hot right now to even think. "Its ok Dylan.." she said softly, trying to cool off.

Trevor chuckled and nodded "cause with Aqua, you can never get passed her on anything. She does what people harly ever ask about so you're pretty much screwed unless you think of something more embarassing for her"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:27 pm

Dylan
Dylan squeezed Amy tighter and looked up. He picked the first person he saw, "Trevor, Truth or Dare?"

Alex
Alex laughed, He's not gonna recover for a while after that he thought and kissed Aqua's cheek.

Mika
Mika began to worry once Dylan choose Trevor. She tightened her hands on his and waited

Sorry I just woke up from a nap
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:35 pm

Trevor held onto her hands and spoke with a streight face "Dare." he whispered to Mika 'if its kissing your or anything passed that, we can fake it.' he said so low no one heard but her. He then looked at dylan, waiting for his dare.

Aqua snuggled into her boyfriend, feeling his chest inhale and exhale. It felt nice. He was warm too!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:49 pm

Dylan
Dylan searched his mind for a good dare to give, "I dare you to... hmm... pound your chest and do your best Tarzan yell."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:25 pm

Trevor chuckled and gently slid Mika off his lap and he slid off his shirt "i'll do it the manly way" he laughed and calmed himself before doing it. He then laughed with everyone else after. "Okay, since I'm lazy I wont put my shirt back on." he took mika and slid her back onto his lap, holding her to him just as he had before "Alex, Truth or dare?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:48 pm

Alex
He chuckled and looked straight at him, "Do you even have to ask? Dare." He smiled confidently and out his fists on his hips in a heroic pose. He laughed and rested back on his hand and waited for him to dare him.

Mika
Mika blushed lightly when he took off his shirt, Wow, his body... she tried her hardest to look at his face when he did his dare, but her eyes still wandered. She relaxed when he pulled her back onto his lap. Now I can't look. Although, that's a good and a bad thing.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:59 pm

Trevor thought about it "hmmm" he thought "How bad do you want it? Cause I can make it real bad" he chuckled against Mika's shoulder and looked up "mika can be my assistant."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:14 am

Mika
Mika's jaw dropped slightly and she turned her head back to look at him, "Did you seriously...?" she started, then turned around and laughed slightly.

Alex
Alex smirked and looked at him with no fear, "Make it as bad as you want. I can handle anything." he said.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:21 am

Trevor chuckled and thought about it "you and Aqua, 5 minutes, in the closet. after 5 minutes we intrude." he laughs "And both of you would be exposed"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:29 am

Alex
He laughed when her heard Mika say, "Yeah, I am not being you assistant in that." then laugh. He looked to Aqua then back to Trevor, "Okay, if it's alright with her." he said and nodded toward Aqua, "I actually kinda like the idea, but it's not her dare, so you can't make her do it."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:32 am

trevor raised a brow "so you rather do yourself? I dont think so." he chuckled and looked at Aqua who agreed 'you wouldnt hear the end of it' she told alex and stood up
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:47 am

Alex
He laughed and shook his head at Trevor, "Of course not alone... and not with anyone else in the room." He sighed and stood up, "I meant I wouldn't do it unless she was going to." He smiled and kissed her cheek. They walked over to where a door to a closet was in the room. He opened the closet door and let her inside first, then walked in a closed the door. He walked up behind her and hugged her waist, then looked down at her neck, "Your hickey is still there." he said in a low voice. He leaned over and bite it gently, then pulled back slowly.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:53 am

Aqua slid into the closet. It was roomy. "well yeah" she giggled and sat on the floor with him "so..." she said softly, sitting in the dark with him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:10 am

Alex
He sat down on the ground in front of her and hummed happily, "So..." he said, repeating her tone, "We only have five minutes, and I'm guessing you're still sore." he said and smiled. He leaned further and further over till she lied back so there wouldn't be a collision and he was hovering above her. He leaned down and kissed her then pulled up again.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:15 am

Aqua nodded "yeah" she lied back untill she was on the ground, laying there "Trevoorr make it longer then five!" 'fine, make it 10!' he said from the outside and she looked up at him with a smile before pulling him back down and kissing him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:39 am

Alex
He chuckled and bent down again, kissing her deeply. He placed his hand on her belly and clutched his shirt. If they were truly alone, he's not sure if her could hold back as much as he was. Yeah, he's done worst than this and didn't care, but now he's doing it knowing he's being timed and will be interrupted.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:09 am

Aqua closed her eyes, one hand in his hair and the other hung on his neck. She knew if they did to it that they were timed, she heard everyone talking outside so they were distracted thats for sure.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:59 pm

Alex
Alex loosened his hand and wrapped it around her body, pulling her closer until their bodies met. Her hand in his hair felt nice and he smiled under the kiss. I can't go to far. I can't go to far. He repeated over and over in his mind. He really didn't like the restraint. He pulled away and leaned down to her ear, "Do you think you'll be to sore tonight, because I'm not sure if I could hold back." he whispered and rested his forehead on her shoulder.

Mika
Mika turned in Trevor's arm so she was sideways and rested her head on her shoulder. Then she realized where his hands had landed. Don't you dare tickle me she hoped silently in her mind.

Dylan
Amy was still buried in his chest. He didn't know what to say to her to make her feel better, so her just tightened his arms around her and kissed her head.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:35 pm

Aqua sighed and shook her head "I shouldnt be, though the pain is starting to go away." she ran her hands through his hair and she kissed his cheek lightly "We only have a few minutes, is it worth it?" then an idea came to mind and she whispered in his ear 'what if we faked it?'
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:49 pm

Alex
Alex lifted his head and smiled at her, "Good idea." he said in a low voice. He took a deep breath and groaned loud enough for everyone to hear.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:02 pm

Trevor chuckled and hugged her close to him. HE didnt think of Tickling her. But he heard grunts and moans that came from the closet and he started laughing "I didnt think they'd do it!" he then noticed Amy laughing too before her face was no longer red. She was laughing though which was good. "Well you guys have 5 minutes! Better make it fast!"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:25 pm

Mika
Mika covered her face with her hands and started laughing, "Oh my gosh! They're actually doing it!" She turned and hugged Trevor's neck and buried her face in his chest.

Dylan
Dylan heard Alex and Aqua and he started chocking on his laughter. Amy was laughing too. Good, she was feeling a little better. Dylan stopped chocking and was just plain laughing now. They sat there listen for the remaining five minutes.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:41 pm

Trevor chuckled and held Mika, once he looked at the clock, he grinned and nodded to the door for Amy to get. And she did.

Amy got up and hurried to the door, then covered her eyes "haha!" she peeked and seen them grinning, but breathing hevily ((They were kissing to make it look real what they did)) "Oh shiznap, you guys are fast at getting dressed!!"

Aqua laughed "Well yaaaa I only had 2 things on." she laughed and looked at Alex "and he only had like, pants." she shrugged
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next