RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:49 am

Trevor watched her, he smiled at her embarassment. It was just really cute! As she started to push herself away, he pulled her right back and held her "I wont let go unless you tell me to.' he said, Staring down into her beautiful (what color eyes?) eyes. She was just so beautiful in his eyes. He would treat her like a princess if she was his. But right now, it seemed that she was his. By the way he held her and kissed her cheek and head. It seemed like he was the boyfriend already.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:45 am

Green

Mika
When he pulled her back, she smiled and had and inner sigh of relief. I won't let you go unless you tell me to. Those word ran though her mind a million time, "I-I.." she started, but couldn't speak. I don't. I really don't. I don't want you to let me go at all. With her hand still clutching his shirt, she buried her face in it, "Don't look at me." her words were muffled by the shirt, "It's embarassing." Her word were soft, and she sounded like a little kid in her mind. She took one step closer to him, so they were pressed against him. It was wierd, he was the one making her feel embarassed and vunerable, yet she was seeking shelter in his arms, even though that would mean being subject to more of these feelings.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:53 am

Trevor's chest rumbled, it was a chuckle that had been doing that. "Why? Theres nothing embarassing here. Becides, my eyes cant leave your face." he gently used his one hand to move her hair from her face. "I never had a girl such as you to hold my shirt like this." he smiled "it does feel nice though" he always wanted a girl such as her. So kind and gentle, even funny and adoreable. And she was all of thoes things he wanted in a girl. Mika would be his.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:12 am

Mika
Her face was still very much heated. In fact, the blushing hadn't died down even the slightest, and him brushing her hair away didn't help at all. She let out out a soft yet shaiky breath and pushed her face away from his shirt, and started to turn her head up towards him, "No, it's embarassing because it's you..." She thought she heard her voice crack. When she was looking straight up into his face, it took all her will not to bury her face again, "I-I..." What was I going to say again?
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:20 am

Trevor couldnt help how cute she was, he only smiled "I make you embarrassed? I wonder how that works." he never lost the smile and it only turned into a grin. before she started studdering "What is it, Mika?" he asked kindly, using his free arm to grab the clean dish towl and wet it in the sink. He squeased it out and then placed it on her face. it was really red. So he gently ran the wet towl on her face to cool it down a bit
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:35 am

Mika
She didn't think it was possible to blush anymore, but she did. She let go of his shirt with one hand and placed in on the hand he held a dishcloth in, "This is exactly what I mean." she took the cloth from his hand and placed it on the counter behind her, and went to put her hand back on his shirt. So kind, so gentle.

Gtg DX
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:02 am

Trevor blinked "Well, I am being nice." he wiped his hand on his pants so it was dried now "But, I'm not always as Nice as I am now." he said with a warm smile. "So you're special." he placed his hand over his mouth "Sorry" he said through his hand "I keep talking and possibly making your turn even more red then what you are. I dont want you to faint from the pressure"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:10 pm

Mika
The looked of awe crossed her face. You're special. His words race though her mind, "No one has ever been this nice to me!" she said in a loud, almost defeated voice. She wasn't yelling or had any sort of anger to her tone. She turned around in his arms, "It's not your fault. I'm just not used to it." her voice was much softer now. She hugged her torso and leaned into his chest, "And I'm not gonna faint." she said in cute, pouting voice.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:33 pm

Trevor smiled and held her "well, i'm glad I guess" he chuckled lightly before picking her up and walking to the couch and putting her down, he sat with her and put his head in her lap, lookinh up at her "hi there" he laughed
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:44 pm

Mika
Mika gave a short, cute squealed when he picked her up and carried her off to the couch. Then she was set down and he laid on her lap. She closed her eyes and smiled, "Hi there to you too." she giggled and looked at his eyes.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:46 pm

Trevor smiled up at her "hows the weather up there, Cold?"
Meeehhhh
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Mika
Mika giggled, "Nope!" Yes, because you're not warming me up. She placed one arm the the arm rest and her hand on his chest, "How the weather down there?" she raised her hand to her mouth, making a loose fist, and giggled, then rested her hand back on him.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:55 pm

Trevor chuckled "its okay, alittle lonely, but ok." he placed his hand on top of hers and kept it there "I should get a blanket for us,"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:07 pm

Mika
Mika laughed slightly, "Well you're the one that put yourself there." she teased. His hand was warm. She let out a sigh of dissapointment and jutted out her lip, "Fine." she said and watched him get up and walk over to where he had left the blankets. He has a nice butt. she thought, then closed her eyes and shook her head, Don't think like that! When she opened her eyes he was bending over and grabbing the blanket. Wow... Just amazing timing. she thought and smiled as she watched him return to her.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:09 pm

Trevor got up and went to grab a blanket. He leaned down and grabbed one from the bag, he then came back with it and sat with her "Why are you grinning so much?" he laughed
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 pm

Mika
She wait till he sat down before she said anything, "I dunno." she dragged on her words slightly, the nugde his shoulder with her. She took the blanket from his hands and laid it across their laps, the rested her head on his shoulder. "You let go." she said softly, then paused for a reaction before continuing, "You said you wouldn't let go unless I told you to. I don't remember telling you to." she looked down at their hands.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Trevor took her and layed down on the couch and held her, the blanket covering them and his arms around her "well, i had to get up." he grinned and chuckled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Wait, so, I'm confused about the position.. Is he laying on top of her or...
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:50 pm

hes against the couch, shes on him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:06 pm

Oh okayy, Trevor likes to be on bottom.. Gotcha ;)

Mika
She smiled, "Well you HAVE to." she smiled and layed down on him, resting her head on his chest and curving her hands around his shoulders. She closed her eyes and just listen to the sound of his heart. It was steady and relaxing. "Sorry, if I fall asleep, but your heartbeat is just so soothing." she said, her voice getting a little sleepier.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:14 pm

trecvor smiled "Well I'm, glad you think so,Mika." he rubbed her back lightly and closed his eyes, relaxing

my eye hurts DX
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Well then rest them, gesh! silly

Mika
She smiled, "Mm-mhh." she hummed happily. Soon, she did fall asleep, and started to mumble word. She ha always had the problem of talking in her sleep, she didn't know why though. So, every now and then she would mumble silly things, and Trevor's name ended up in it at least once each time. She tightened her hands and curled her body only slightly.

Alex
After breakfast, he took Aqua's hand and walked out to the backyard. It was a pretty good size. Once they were out, he pushed her up against a wall and put both his hand next to her head, then leaned in close to her face, "So, how can I embarass you?" he said in a low voice, "Dylan made you by saying we were loud, so maybe..." he leaned in closer to her face and smirked.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:06 pm

Hey, there is something for Alex, too. I thought of it last night and wanted to add it.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:17 pm

Blue Puppy wrote:Well then rest them, gesh! silly

Mika
She smiled, "Mm-mhh." she hummed happily. Soon, she did fall asleep, and started to mumble word. She ha always had the problem of talking in her sleep, she didn't know why though. So, every now and then she would mumble silly things, and Trevor's name ended up in it at least once each time. She tightened her hands and curled her body only slightly.

Alex
After breakfast, he took Aqua's hand and walked out to the backyard. It was a pretty good size. Once they were out, he pushed her up against a wall and put both his hand next to her head, then leaned in close to her face, "So, how can I embarass you?" he said in a low voice, "Dylan made you by saying we were loud, so maybe..." he leaned in closer to her face and smirked.

Aqua followed Alex untill she had been pinned up against the wall. She looked in his eyes "Oh gosh Alex dont make me be loud again." she blushed and looked away "I dont like it when you do that, really, I wouldnt want you to embarrass me...Old and young boyfriends did that to me..." she rested her head on his chest
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:36 pm

Alex
He looked into her eyes, "There it is." he chuckled and kissed the blush on her cheeks. He smiled and rolled his eyes, "I'm only teasing." he kissed her softly, "It embarassed me to." he kissed her nose and pushed away from the wall, an walked out into the yard. Looking past the fence he saw a few walkers roaming here and there. He sighed and fell back onto the grass, arms spread wide. He looked up at the clouds picked out shapes, "Y'know, going though an apocalyspe really makes you stop and enjoy the things you only did as a child." he laughed.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next