RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

4 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 20 Empty Re: Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:06 pm

Trey smiled, then that smiled turned into a grin "Tons of time loving eachother and maybe throwing house parties?" he laughed and closed his eyes as his boyfriend nipped at his neck, he groaned lightly before managing to get his boyfriend back and press the light kisses on his neck and then pulled away, cupping his face "Am i right?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Ka$h gave the male under him a small grin. " The first part yes. House party. I don't know, people don't really like me." Ka$h let his hand glide lightly over his boyfriends body. Placing a kiss on his lips, Ka$h slipped his tounge into his mouth.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Trey shrugged and kissed his boyfriend back, sliding his tounge into his mouth but was stopped by his tounge. Trey pulled away and looked into Ka$h's eyes "Well we could have kaylee and Damon over. Just a party of our own. With our own friends not to judge us." he pressed his lips against Ka$h's once more before pulling away and letting his boyfriend answer. Of course Trey lost himself in Ka$h's sky blue eyes and thought of them maybe laying in the sand at the beach and looking up at the clear blue sky. Trey soon snapped out of it and just played with Ka$h's hair, then he spoke after Ka$h "Im sure that they would come."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:39 am

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 20 Kellin_quinn-200013

Ka$h frownded when he boyfriend pulled away to speak. " I'm sure they would come over." Ka$h placed a light kiss on his lips. " But not tonight." Ka$h gave a grin. " All I want is you tonight." The male grinned kissing the male under him again. The couch was such a cramped place. Ka$h groaned as he knee got stuck in the cushen on the couch, pulling it out Ka$ mumbled. " Lets go upstairs."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:47 am

Trey smirked and kissed Ka$h so deeply and passionately before he pulled away with a grunt. A laugh escaped his lips "Ah, couches dont like you?" he kissed Ka$h once more and got out from under him. He stood and then looked at his boyfriend and picking him up. He got a good grip and pressed his lips to Ka$h's and headed upstairs. Once he got to 'their' bedroom he dropped Ka$h onto the bed and hovered over him, pressing his lips to his once more.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Ka$h

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 20 Tumblr_mcmvhaBhUp1qh0j40o1_500

Ka$h woke up to the unbarable smell of their bedroom. The smell of sex and sweat filled the latge room. Ka$h looked over at his boyfriend who was still fast asleep. Ka$h gave a light smile before he got out of the bed grabbed some clothes and walked up the hall to the bathroom. Yawning Ka$h started the water to the shower and got in cleaning himself of the sweat from the night before. After doing so he got out, clothed himself and walked down the saits. He fed the dogs, cats, and his snake before he started to make breakfast.

Damon

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 20 Christopher-drew-sporting-ramones--large-msg-134911920809

Damon woke up curled into a small ball around Kaylee. He didn't even remeber coming up to bed but here they were back in their room. Damon yawned and looked around the room, seeing the sun peak through the window. Standing Damon popped his back, Kaylee was gone, he was sure she was down stairs. Or maybe at work even. The blonde boy pulled out his phone and looked at the time. He had to work at one and it was a little after elevan. Yawning damon rubbed the sleep from his eyes and headed down the steps and into the kitchen, it was quiet. He sighed pulling the milk from he fridge.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:15 pm

Trey was still fast asleep as Ka$h left to go somewhere. After a while, he came to his sences and started smelling the room. He groaned and went to hug his boyfriend, Ka$h was gone and he sighed, giving up and just putting on boxers. He walked to the window and opened it just a bit. Turning to the bed, he made it and left the room, going and taking a shower. Of course he had a bag in Ka$hs room for these times when he would stay over or something.

Kaylee was at work early this morning. Surprisingly they acually let her go home early, which ment she can hang around with her favorite fiance'! Kay was on her way home and she picked up her phone, calling Damon. once he picked up, she smiled and spoke "hey sweetheart" she said sweetly "Im on my way home, they let me out early today as a gift I guess." she giggled "I'll be home in a few minutes."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:42 pm

Trey finished up his shower and came out. He dried his hair and put on his pants but not his shirt. The male walked out and downstairs, smelling some breakfast, knowing it was from his boyfriend. Walking in, he walked over to his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around Ka$h's waist and pressed a soft kiss to his neck "Good morning, Ka$h." he said softly and rested his head on top of his shoulders "What are we having for breakfast? Im starving." he chuckled softly.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:09 pm

Ka$h smiled feeling the arms rap around him, and the lips meat his neck. He yurned arounf to face Trey and gave him a quick kiss of the lips. " Waffles, eggs, and bacon." Ka$h said giving a grin and turning back around before he finished up what he was cooking and handed Trey a plate. THe dark haired boy hopped up onto the counter and started to eat.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:15 pm

Trey smiled and pulled his arms from Ka$h's waist. As soon as he recived the plate, he leaned on the counter next to Ka$h and started to eat. "This is great, Ka$h. Maybe I should let you cook more often then myself" he chuckled softly and continued eating. Trey acually really did like this breakfast. More then his mother, except, Ka$h might not beat Treys mother at cooking French toast. Hers-The best. "I'm not that much good of a cook. Once in a while I cook if my mother is tired but, thats about it. I cant cook for any other reason because im afraid that it might come out bad." just like his pie he failed to make. A blush ran across his cheeks just thinking about the burnt pie that he tried making in his sisters baking oven thing. That cooks with a lightbulb. "I kinda burnt a pie I made once, in a easy bake oven thing when I was younger. My mom told me she would help. But when I tried on my own, I burned the food or pastry. It kinda sucks in my opinion. Since I went to cooking class, I acually learned allot more on how to cook, you could teach me more if you would like? I would love to cook this good for you." Trey pressed a soft kiss to Ka$h's cheek.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:12 pm

jsiafohgiwfhbd IDK what to post Britt ='(
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:39 pm

*Facedesk* XD wanna go for our other rp for a bit?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:05 pm

(( I;m sorry I had no clue what to post so I'm time skipping.))

Ka$h

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 20 Tumblr_m55brj1asc1qjoyguo1_500_thumb

Latter on that day the town boy where laying out in the sun, Ka$h's arm was wrapped around his boyfriends shoulders. It was such a nice day. Ka$h's other arm rested lightly on his bare chest. " You know Trey, I've never met your parents... Or any of yuour family for the fact..." Ka$h said looking over at the other male. " Is it okay if we go over there today? I would really like to get to know them." Trey always talked about his mom and his sisters, but Ka$h had never met them, he really wanted too.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:59 pm

Trey looked at his boyfriend and nodded "of course. My mom was bothering me on when I was gonna bring you. but she was just so busy. Today, im sure she has nothing to do." he placed his hand on Ka$hs gently, feeling the soft skin lightly. "She would be very happy to see you. Shes more of thoes, happy moms," he chuckled lightly "You will be treated like a son." Taking the hand of Kash, he brang it to his lips and kissed it lightly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:13 pm

Ka$h

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 20 Tumblr_m8cojwCJJm1qmvckf

Ka$h gave a small smile as he looked at his boyfriend. " We should go over there today, there isn't much to do here anyways." The dark haired male said before he stood up. SIghing he rubbed the back of his neck. King came over and sat down next to Ka$h, the male smiled and sat down in the grass stroking the dogs head.

Last edited by Wolves-Rule1 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:23 pm

they went from laying down, to in the kitchen? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:37 pm

Trey nodded "We could." Ka$h asking about his dogs made him smile "I have 2. Rest of them are newborn puppies. I couldnt bring them because well..Molly was pregnant and would just laze around and her mate-Jared- was always protective of her. But now that she had her puppies, hes more like watching out for his children. its cute." he pulled out his wallet and showed him "This is Molly" he pointed to the red husky "And this is Jared." he pointed tot he black and white husky

Spoiler:
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:44 pm

I forgot that I moved them lol. I thought they were still in the kitchen. Oopsie, I'll fix it XD
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:49 pm

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:11 pm

my post still works XD you can post
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:39 am

Britt-21 wrote:Trey nodded "We could." Ka$h asking about his dogs made him smile "I have 2. Rest of them are newborn puppies. I couldnt bring them because well..Molly was pregnant and would just laze around and her mate-Jared- was always protective of her. But now that she had her puppies, hes more like watching out for his children. its cute." he pulled out his wallet and showed him "This is Molly" he pointed to the red husky "And this is Jared." he pointed tot he black and white husky

Spoiler:

meep?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:59 pm

wolves ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod