RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

4 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 11 Empty Re: Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 am

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 11 Kellin-quinn-sleeping-sirens--large-msg-132535820447

Ka$h looked over at the girl. " I wouldn't do that. Damon's the only person I've ever been with, so I'm happy to meet somene else." He said looking back down at the floor. " I just hope he doesn't hate who i really am or something he doesn't even really know me."

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 11 Chris-drew-christofer-drew-christofer-drew-ingle-christopher-drew-hot-nevershoutnever-Favim.com-41207

Damon gripped the stearing wheel hearing the other male speak. " Well if anyone lays a hand on her I'll kill them." Damon said in a growling voice, he wasn't kidding, she was his and he would kill anyone that tried to take that away. The sandy haired boy sighed as they pulled into the parking lot. He parked and looked around seeing if Kaylee was there yet.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:50 am

Kaylee: "Well, thats good then." she smiled almost at the place "He wont hate you. he loves people for who they are. Trust me." as she approached the place, she went into the parkig lot and parked the car "good luck." she told him and kissed his head in a friendly way "go get em'" she got out of the car and once he did, she locked the car.

in the rain damon :3 XD

Trey: nodded "Ok. Its good to know kay has someone who would do something like that for her. I feel like i am a father of Kaylee." he chuckled "Thanks." he added and sat in the car as he pulled up into the lot. Before Kaylee had also and he got out, giving her a friendly hug and greeted her. Looking at Ka$h his smile grew "Hello, Ka$h."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:52 am

Ka$h

ka$h swollowed hard before he got out of the car and looked at the other two males. One the love of his life, and the othet that hoped to become his lover. Ka$h gave the other male a shy smile. " Hello." Once Trey and Kaylee had their backs turned talking. Ka$h walked over to talk to Damon .

" God I'm scared." He said to Damon. Damon could see the other males hands shaking. " It will be okay, just be your sweet self." Damon said pushing hair from Ka$h's eyes. " Good luck." Damon said kissing Ka$h cheek before he headed into the building with the other male.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:52 am

oh gosh lets hope I dont fail at a gay guy, if I do...help me? XD

Kaylee: Smiling she watched as Trey greeted Ka$h. It was so cute. When he turned to her, she gripped his shoulders "Ok, dont be nervous, it'll be fine, okay?" Trey nodded 'alright. but what if things go wrong?' "Trust me, they wont. Dont talk about me and Damon. Tell him about yourself, and some things along thoes lines" 'Hmm.. ok! that works. Thanks kaylee.' thats when they walked into the building. As Kay was jumping around on the inside and Trey being nervous on the out. he kept his cool though.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:28 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 11 Christofer-drew-a-s

Damon let out a heavy sigh as he watched the two boys walk into the building. " So I guess I'll see ya' at the house?" He asked leaning on the side of his truck.

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 11 5001249618_d93314cd71

Ka$h walked into the building next to the other male. His hands were shaking lightly and his long fingers tapped his tighs. After they had gotten a table Ka$h looked across at the other. Not quite sure what to say or do. The shy male just cleared his throught and looked down at the cold wooden table.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Kaylee: She smiled watching him walk in "oh he grows up so fast" she fake sniffled and giggled, looking at Damon "you bet" she kissed his cheek and got in the truck.

Trey: he walked in with Ka$h, trying to keep his cool and not get nervous. Once they got a table, he sat down and looked at Ka$h "So.." he started trying to make a convo going he rubbed the back of his heasd trying to think of what to say "How have you been lately? Anything special?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:54 am

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 11 Chris-Drew-2011-nevershoutnever-19665395-500-333

" Leaving the car here for Trey or something?" Damon asked as he starte4d his truck.

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 11 Tumblr_m83g4hgr9I1rzfib9o1_500

Ka$h looked up at the waiter when he came up with their drinks. " Thank you." He mumbled before looking across at the male. " Not really, I don't get out much, I was hanging out with Damon alot until he got with Kaylee, but now i don't really spend as much time with him." This guy seemed to know stuff about Ka$h, but yet Ka$h had not a clue who he was. The one thing that Ka$h could say was this cute was extreamly cute. And Ka$h wasn't one to just keep that to him self. Alot of the time if he thought someone would be a good fuck he would just point it out. But he WAS NOT going to say that. Ka$h chuckled at himself under his breath. " Your really cute, you know that right?" Ka$h asked before taking a drink of his coke. " Like REALLY cute." Ka$h gave the other male a smile and took another drink.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:00 am

Kaylee: nodded "yup! hes gonna need it later anyway."

Trey: "oh, I see. Well Damon seemed like a good guy." he thought to himself 'dont get too sidetracked' when he mentioned about Trey being cute, a smile spreaded across his face "Thank you. You are really cute as well. I would have used hot but it wouldnt have fit that sentance well."then Trey thought for a moment "I acually thought you were cute since the day I had a crush on you. Like a love at first sight" He took a sip of his drink "what would you like to know about me?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:09 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 11 Tumblr_lnpafi9s0p1qhtr5ko1_400

Damon gave a small nod before he pulled out of the parking lot. " Yeah wouldn't want to have to pick them up and drop them off." He drove back to the house and got out of the truck looking over at her. " So what now?" Damon asked.

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 11 Tumblr_m7bvvfxyro1qe4nyno1_500

Ka$h cocked an eyes brow looking over at the other male. " Really?" He asked. " I didn't know there was another soul in the school other then Damon that liked me. The boy then asked what Ka$h would like to know about him. He though for a short time before he just gave a shrug. The waiter came up and and asked what they were going to get. " Um, a number nine the ribes and stuff." Ka$h spoke quietly, his eyes flicked over the waiter, like they did with every one before he looked over and waited for the other male to order. " I don't know." He spoke after the man had left for the kitchen.

Ka$h looked around the large place, almost no one else was there, which he found rather odd, it was a saturday night( Or sunday whatever haha) and only four other people where at the place. Ka$h just shrugged it off, the food would be better anyway.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Kaylee: nod and buckled up as he drove. Once he got to the house,she unbuckled herself and looked at him "im not really sure." she reached her hand over and cupped his face gently "Damon, dont ever change." a smile appeared on her face.

Trey: he nodded "yup" when he continued on and stopped, he spoke "well, sometimes I would watch you do things, but you never noticed me in the backround" he would watch him hang with Damon and such and just trey was like a shadow... then the waitor came and he ordered as well. just a small steak. he chuckkled when Ka$h didnt know what to know about him "You dont have to be nervous or anything around me. you know that?" he tilted his head slightly and reached over and placed his hand on Ka$hes, giving him a warm smile
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:05 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 11 Tumblr_lot9h6M2y21qbpu7ro2_500

Damon looked at her in an odd way. " Why would I ever change?" He asked looking at her with confused eyes.

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 11 6396369971_81171923f0_z

Ka$h looked down at the hand that was now plaved on his and blushed slightly. " I I I k know, it's just hard not to be. I'm a shy person." He studdered over his words as he spoke, wantig to pull his hand away from the other, but he had to remember that he was here for this. Ka$h left his hand where it was, but he was extremly tense. For some reason he just couldn't make himself relax. Ka$h left out another sigh and just looked over at the pretty face across from him. He hoped, by the end of the night he would be how he was with Damon, laughing and goofing around. Not all quiet and shy.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Kaylee: shrugged 'Not sure, but I just wanted to let you know." Kay gently brushed her thumb on his cheek.

Trey: he leaned back, taking his hand off of Ka$h's hand. Seeing that he had gotten tensed. Trey probly made a move too soon. "Well, you are who you are." he smiled "Im glad you're yourself. And not like any other guy." He did have crushes and they would fake to be gay like him.. it hurt him that they just wernt themselves "It makes me feel.. not so bad about myself."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:01 am

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 11 Tumblr_m3wa52Qdgl1rt862ko1_500

Ka$h frowned slightly when the other moved his hand, but didn't say anything. " What do you mean by that?" Ka$h was confused on how he made the other feel better. He took another drink and sat back in his chair. The tall male again came with their food. Ka$h waited until the male was gone before he stook a small bite of his food.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:15 am

Trey: "like, every guy I did date. which was like 2. they werent themselves. Not even normal. Showed fake love, did fake stuff. Hid who they really were. You, you show it and act the way you were made. I appreciate it." Once the waitor had come back he nodded 'thank you' he said to the waitor before he left and began cutting into his steak. And soon taking a bite.Loving the flavor it gave. The juices dancing on his tounge.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:41 am

Ka$h

" Oh I see." Ka$h said taking another bite. He swollowed before speaking again. " So what do you like to do?" He asked coming up with the stupidest question in the book. His foot was tapping rather quickly under the table and he tapped his fork on his plate when he wasn't eating.

(( Sorry my laptops being a Dip and won't let me do the color and stuff))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:22 am

Trey: nodded and then looked up from his plate and over to Ka$h "Anything really, nothing is boring other then sitting around and stareing at something/" shrugged "what about you, Ka$h?"

just woke up. sorry
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:08 pm

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 11 1344812372367450_animate

Ka$h just gave a shug taking a bite of his food. " When i'm not with Damon, or Luke, most of the time I'm just at home with my dad and his boy friend. I'm not big on getting out of the house." Ka$h took another bite and swollowed before he spoke again. " But when i get the chance, I like hiking, camping, hunting, and fishing stuff like that." Ka$h look a quick drink. " And I love to sing, but I don't really like to sing infront of people." Most of the time Ka$h would sing infront of anyone other then his father, Sam, and Damon.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:53 am

Trey: He wasnt much out-going. Maybe Trey would help with that while hes around. "Thats cool, camping, fishing, and all that stuff. I did it when I was younger but it wasnt fun since my little sister came along and would take credit for what I had cought or done." He shrugged and took a bit of his steak he had cut and ate it. Then sipping his drink. When Ka$h mentioned about singing, He looked at him "What kind of singing?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:04 pm

Britt-21 wrote:Trey: He wasnt much out-going. Maybe Trey would help with that while hes around. "Thats cool, camping, fishing, and all that stuff. I did it when I was younger but it wasnt fun since my little sister came along and would take credit for what I had cought or done." He shrugged and took a bit of his steak he had cut and ate it. Then sipping his drink. When Ka$h mentioned about singing, He looked at him "What kind of singing?"

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 11 Tumblr_lzt3gklL4E1r7pq32o1_500

Ka$h gave a small nod. " Yeah we don't go much any mor, my dads busy with work alot." Ka$h ate a bit of his food before looking up at the male again. " Um, mostly rock." Ka$h said quietly.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Trey: "Well, I would be glad to take you sometime." A smile tugged his lips as he took another bite and swallowed before speaking "nice, I love rock." He did, even a slight screamo, like its normal rock and just have like one line of screaming here and there
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:35 pm

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 11 Tumblr_m5y4nvcfAT1qmrqn0o1_500

A small smile seemed to tug at the lips of the dark haired boy as the other spoke. " I would like that." It was odd from the male to smile, and it even felt odd to have it on his lips, but for some reason. It made him feel good. He had smiled before, and alot around Damon, but this was the first around some one he didn't really know. Ka$h took a bite listening to the person infront of him. " Yeah, I love it. Music is like my world."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:00 pm

Trey: the smile stayed on his face "Does sometime soon sound good?" taking another bite, he took a sip of his drink as well and swallowed "Well, have you hoped of being a rock star though?"

-_- brb
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:04 pm

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 11 Tumblr_m8wqxhyBar1rb3s9zo10_1280

Ka$h Gave the boy a quick bright smile. " Soon sounds great." Ka$h ate some more of hid food, being nearly done. He shugged the the question. " Not really, I'm to shy." Ka$h looked up at the other male, seeing that a bit of bbq sauce was on his lip. Reathing over Ka$h used his finger to whipe it away before smiling.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:36 pm

Trey: He liked how easy this was. He was also more calm and less nervous. "Well, probly some stars are like that. But they try and acually come out great." watching Ka$h reach over to his lip abnd wiped alittle BBQ sause "Oh thanks Ka$h" he chuckled "Want to try a piece?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:26 pm

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 11 Tumblr_lkr2aqQeZf1qdqg7u

Ka$h looked at the other male the smile still on his face. " No I'm fine." He ate the last bite of his ribs and took a drink. Pulling out his wallet Ka$h left seven dollors on the table and got up to pay for there dinner, once coming back Ka$h sat down and looked to the othe othe male. " Ready?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next