RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

read this.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

read this.  Empty read this.

Post  administrator bailey. Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:32 pm

um ok. i don't know where i should post this right now, but who would like to make a rp?

just a by the way. i only roleplay with advanced roleplayers (':
so that means an advanced roleplay.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

read this.  Empty Re: read this.

Post  administrator bailey. Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:44 pm

yikes, nobody?

well, i'm off to go hang out with my mum. i'll be back in an hour or so, if you want to make a roleplay just message me or osmething. (':
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:31 pm

I would love to Bailey, but it's up to you.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:49 am

I'd absolutely love to roleplay with you Bailey! My posts don't seem like the best, I know, but if I get a good post then chances are you will get a good one back. Please consider :D
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:54 am

Dude I think the three of us would do great roleplaying together =D we so should.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:59 am

i'd be happy to roleplay with you both. sounds like a plan.

any ideas?
i'm really into anything, but i'm more good at the whole teenager thing.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:21 am

I hope it's not to late to join in and help... O.o I know I haven't been on a lot lately, but I am trying to get back into the flow of things. ;D I've never gotten the chance to RolePlay with you, Bailey, but from what I've heard, you're really good. Sooo... yeah. xD
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:25 am

I wanna join too. o.O It may look like I'm just a rookie, but i've been roleplaying for a while now... I can get literate if I want to. ^_^
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

http://aca-ward.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:30 am

omg yes.

Kate, not to sound totally weird and creepy, but I've always wanted to roleplay with you.

and yeah, everyone can help. i kind of want to make it now, get started on it. i'm having crazy ideas for characters bounce through my head, and i need to roleplay. :pp.

administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:36 am

Just sayinggg that I prefer realistic RPs, like with just teenagers. It makes it easier to know what to do. Like roleplaying wise... If you get what I'm saying...

But every RP needs a twist......
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:39 am

Serendipity-Rae wrote:Just sayinggg that I prefer realistic RPs, like with just teenagers. It makes it easier to know what to do. Like roleplaying wise... If you get what I'm saying...

But every RP needs a twist......

i am good for anything to be honest. not so great at the whole animal thing, because.. well i am not a wolf. and i find horse roleplays stupid. so yeah, no cat or horse roleplays, sorry everyone who likes them. (':

i do best with teen roleplays as well. probably my best is teen tbh. i can do anything really with that. if you guys are into the whole mythical creatures, or super powers, or something, i can do that.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:44 am

Bailey Bunny. wrote:omg yes.
Kate, not to sound totally weird and creepy, but I've always wanted to roleplay with you.
and yeah, everyone can help. i kind of want to make it now, get started on it. i'm having crazy ideas for characters bounce through my head, and i need to roleplay. :pp.

;) Not creepy at all. In fact, I'm flattered. xP
Uh, well on that note, I suppose thinking up a general plot for the RolePlay would be the first step. So, what do we want to do? From the looks of it, just a simple teen RolePlay with a twist seems to be the majority vote. I'm kinda' in the mood for that as well, so... xD
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:47 am

i don't want anything that has such a dramatic twist to where you have to watch what you write. everyone should be able to have their own story on things, not "your parents died and you... etc", because maybe some people don't want that.

i think making a twist ON the teens. maybe the way they are, what they are, what they are capable of should be the twist.

now we just got to figure out WHAT the twist it. and what our roleplay would be based on.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:48 am

Muahhhhhhhhhhhh. XD I'm not the best at coming up with a story, but maybe we could do a high school kind of like Degrassi? No matter how much I hate that show, it has a pretty drama filled school...
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:54 am

oh. i have an idea. might not be the best, but we can work on it.

so there is a highschool and such, and it is your every day dramatic highschool. but then a bunch of people from the "other side of the contury." come in. they fit in well, look completley normal. you wouldn't really suspect anything. but maybe they could really be something like aliens or cyborgs or whatever, and maybe they are planning to take over the earth or something?
some of them are bad, and some are against the whole thing and good?
it's something to atleast work on. i've done a rp befor eon this other site about it, it's been running for over a year now.

we can build up on what makes it dramatic.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:04 am

Hm, at first I was skeptical about your idea, Bailey, but then I though about how I could work with it to my advantage and make things interesting. Twisted Evil Maybe, instead of the "other people" want to just take over the world, they're trying to find something buried in or under the school. But, being that they are "other people", things about them start to slip out and things start to get fun (for the RolePlayers). The somebody squeals and the government gets involved, yada-yada-yada, drama for everyone. ;)

Another possibility is that instead of doing the whole meet-everyone-before-the-drama-starts situation, we could have it so that some of our characters already know each other and have a history. For example, two of the girls could be to-the-death enemies and hate each other. Or a boy and a girl were once together, had a bad wrap and broke up.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:11 am

-Kate wrote:Hm, at first I was skeptical about your idea, Bailey, but then I though about how I could work with it to my advantage and make things interesting. Twisted Evil Maybe, instead of the "other people" want to just take over the world, they're trying to find something buried in or under the school. But, being that they are "other people", things about them start to slip out and things start to get fun (for the RolePlayers). The somebody squeals and the government gets involved, yada-yada-yada, drama for everyone. ;)

i love it. i'm fan-girling about it right now in my mind.
what exactly would they be looking to find? possibly something that holds great power, or donates enternal life? or something bigger than that, something destructive?
there should be a rule, something like, when the government gets involved later, they will punish anyone that is later physically intimate with the other kind, or such and such.

should this be a roleplay that later becomes private with a certain amount of members? just because it would be bad to join in the middle of the government finding out, wouldn't it?
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:13 am

hmm, better than any idea i could come up with. :3

and it could develop into something really interesting. maybe if one of the "others" accidentally tell the secret, they'll get a punishment. Like a severe one. Like maybe having to go back home?

The item could be something sacred to their species... I dunno..

I think it should become private after a while... Because if the government comes, then it would kinda be hard to join with an "other"

((**If i don't make sense, it's because i'm extremely tired.))
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:18 am

Serendipity-Rae wrote:hmm, better than any idea i could come up with. :3

and it could develop into something really interesting. maybe if one of the "others" accidentally tell the secret, they'll get a punishment. Like a severe one. Like maybe having to go back home?

The item could be something sacred to their species... I dunno..

I think it should become private after a while... Because if the government comes, then it would kinda be hard to join with an "other"

((**If i don't make sense, it's because i'm extremely tired.))

yeah, i'm thinking it should have a limit of who joins. i don't want random people joining when the drama gets started.

sacred to their species... i like it. it's a great reason for them to come. the object can possibly ve like a ticking bomb of some sort, and it's hidden somewhere in the school. it's extermely small and delicate, one of the reasons it is going to take ages to find. and it won't be out in the open either, like just sitting on a desk. you would have to work for it, have keen eyes, and maybe some strength to get it.
maybe it possibly opens with a passcode, or a saying of a word?
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:20 am

Ah, Serendipity, you took the words right out of my mouth, so to speak. xD I agree; after a certain point in the RolePlay, it will have to become closed and only for the members who are currently involved. Kind of like (if anyone remembers) Bookies' RolePlay with the immortal prison escape. After a point, she had to close it because it was difficult for new people to join with everyone so far in the story.
As for the item the "other people" are searching for, I'm failing epicly. -.- Maybe that will be something that gets developed further on.
Punishment for the aliens squealing to a human, I agree, should be severe enough to cause more drama. >;)
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:23 am

ok. so we agree. fantastic.

now we just have to get the roleplay itself done.
i'll make you two co-owners. just so when i'm gone or grounded you two can accept people.

we are making this advanced, am i correct? that's what i was planning, because i can not reply to one or even two liners. - , -
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:24 am

Muaaahhhhhh >:3

Ticking bomb... Good idea. Maybe it's a timed switch. The others only have a certain amount of time to find it and disable it, and if they don't find it in time, their home gets destroyed.

Maybe the history behind it could be that their creator set it up to make sure that if his species didn't prosper, or they turned rogue, that they would be wiped out with no problem.

Sweeeeet.

and YES PLEASE. Advanced.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:32 am

so we need

-title.
-story.
-rules.
-skelly.
-possibly anything else in mind? maybe the names of the members currently?
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:44 am

:D That shouldn't be too hard. Getting loyal people who'll stick with the story is the hard part... >.>
YES, PLEASE BE LITERATE OR I may explode like so:
HfkafhNjwbfNaicbwjNcIebgiNNdfjanbdhfjebIFBENAKFBANfbjan*explosion*
Eeek, sorry about that. When it gets late, I get really... strange. o.O

I have some ideas for that.
Title: The Outsiders
Story: (short version) A simple teenage life is what is offered in the small town of (blank), (blank). An average highschool with your average teenage drama. But when a group of new people move in, strange things begin to happen. They claim to be "just from out of town", but when the rumors start, and the truth sets in, that little lie will be blown the the wind. Time doesn't slow down for anyone, and in this case, if you can't keep up with time, don't bother getting involved because it'll only leave you lost in confusion or worse.
Rules: The standard ones (minimum cussing, fades to black, OOC fighting, following the rules).
Skelly: Mahdisbajf, too lazy. xD
Maybe a list of who's an alien and who's human?
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:46 am

Yeahhh, so we can know which is which and such. XD

I could type up rules.

I like the title The Outsiders.

Story's awesome. I would do the story, but frankly I'm too lazy. XD

And skelly... Detailed skelly, or basic one? I can make one.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next