RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not looking for pity, just read.

2 posters

Go down

I'm not looking for pity, just read. Empty I'm not looking for pity, just read.

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Like the title says, THIS ISN'T A PITY-PARTY FOR MYSELF. 
It's just an update so you guys will understand my behavior and attitude for the next few months....

I'm going through a very difficult time in my life, people. My Christmas fucking sucked because my grandfather was in the hospital the whole time and nearly died twice. >.< Now, he's been diagnosed with kidney failure and has about three to five months to live. 
My mother who I've never been apart from for more than two days is going away to take care of her mom/my grandmother for probably that long. Repeat, I've never been parted from her for more than two days in the thirteen years of my life. >.<
My father, who is an active duty marine, is going away for a few months to train at Mojave Viper, of which he will then proceed to be deployed to Afghanistan for an unknown amount of time. 
My grandfather on my Dad's side is living with me and taking care of my nine year-old sister and I. 
My ten year-old Boxer Lou who has been my best friend since I can remember is getting old and I'm scared he may die soon... Sad

As you might've guessed, yeah, I'm pretty 'effing depressed. What I don't need right now is the following:
- "My grandparents are both dead. You'll live."
- "Life goes on."
- "Why did you post this if you weren't looking for pity?" (Answer: Because I want you all to understand why I may be extremely depressed/angry)
- "How is relevant to me?"
or any stupid shit like that I already know. I know some of you have lost loved ones, and if you really wanted to be helpful, you'd be kind enough to share some advice on how to cope. 
Also, what I don't need is people sending me messages to RolePlay on an RP I've been neglectful to, because chances are, if you do, I'll go apeshit on you and have a conniption. >.<

What I do need from the understanding and kind people on this site is the following:
- GIVE ME MY SPACE.
- Prayers to my grandfather, grandmother, mother & father, and my sister.
- Any good Bible verses you know that help heal the soul. 

As well as me not being on that much if at all, when am on, please don't be brought down by my rather somber mood, and try to be understanding when I'm in a rage and say things I probably don't mean. Other than that, I pray that you all make it through tonight and that God watch over you. 
:)
Yours Truly,
Katlynne
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

I'm not looking for pity, just read. Empty Re: I'm not looking for pity, just read.

Post  Kat Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:48 pm

I wish you all the best Kate, you will be in my thoughts and prayers! <3
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down