RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

4 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 2 Empty Re: | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Vincent: He let out a chuckle and got off the wall, walking over and roguhly grabbing onto the girls arm and pulled her up, dragging her into a different room. He tied her more onto a chair and got a cloth. Wrapping it around her mouth tightly (Like... a horse biting ont he metal thingy) and tieing it "This should mute ye mouth."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 2 Empty Re: | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

Post  DoxiesRme52 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Captain Coon

Coon walked into the holding cell which was located at the back of the ship he was interrupted by the two 'children'. Taking his pencil out of his mouth he smiled at Vincent "Very well then.." he sighed as almost as if he had done this one too many times. "Vincent..me lad. From this day forward I have chosen this young women.. Call her Genevieve will you? As your.. Betrothed one" he smirked and pat the young girl on the head

[b]Rachel

I rattled the chair doing my best to speak clear English under the cloth and looking up at the men she smirked and swung her head to the side to get the hair out of her face. The cloth had come loose and the loud mouth was back at work "Be a doll get me out of this freaking barrel!!"
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Ok, I'll type up a post here in a moment
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:17 pm

Vincent: He nodded then glared at the girl, kicking the chair and knocking her down "Captian, I would rather die then be with this loud mouth here. She asks for death very quickly. And you know how I am. Dont ye?" he looked at Coon "I doubt you would want a woman like her in your life. I am this close to just throwing her off the boat." he showed with his fingers, less then an inch

yay!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:27 pm

Drake: I wasn't usually one to participate in these group activities. Most of the time I just kept to myself but I knew that today somebody would be picked for me and I'd have to deal with it. As my gaze focused on several girls, ranging in size and beauty, I couldn't fixate on one I particularly liked all that much. Love wasn't something I wanted right now but was expected of me, so I would play along and please my parents. Turning my attention to the lads, a smile hinted on my lips. Pathetic pretty boys. They didn't know the first thing about Livin this way, and probably wouldn't ever get used to it. As for myself? I was barely getting through life. I heard shay in the distance and an instant smile softened my chisled features. She could always make me smile, along with most other women as well.

Sam: I stared at the floor, making sure my eyes wouldn't make contact with anyone's. Women were being taken and "chosen" as wives. Men were examined and picked out as mates. It was almost as if we were cattle up for auction to the best bidder except nobody was buying with actual money. When I did lift my eyes from the ground, I caught a glimpse of women coming down the aisle of men, and knew they'd probably pass me over thinking I'm nothin but a pretty boy. My letterman jacket was making me sweat, in this hot weather and scorching sun. No doubt I'd be out of luck if I was not chosen. I'd die of heat exhaustion.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Alice: I just watched as everything went on. To think all pirates were dead. Nope! They were still alive! I was in the corner, leaning on the wall and watching the group. It was good that I acually was in clothes that wouldnt keep me hot. I didnt dare say a word. I did not want anything to happen to me just like what happened to the other girl..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Hey anyone want my flirty Beth?

Beth Anne

I walked down the hallway across the ship, headed towards my parents deck. As I walked by the corals
Of men I waved winking
"Hey boys.." Smiling I did a little twirl my. Blonde hair following behind and started back down the hallway.

Coon[/u][/b]

"How dare you deny my Genevieve.. If you do not take her I shall simply throw you overboard with her. We are here to start a new generation!" he snapped his fingers and grinned "Chop, chop!"
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:35 pm

*looks at linz* you want her at all? XD

Vincent: he sighed "Yes sir." he got Genevive up and pulled her out, going to his cabin to lock her in it for a bit. He didnt want to hear anymore of her big mouth and just wanted to go back and see what his comrades have pickd for themselvees and what not.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:36 pm

I say we have Drake ad Rachel fall in love but Vinnie and Shay or Alice and Sam fall in love.. Let's shake this up people!! LOL

OOHh!! Kay I'll have Rachel bang on the door drake open it and then the other lovebirds :)

Last edited by Psalm-91 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:37 pm

XDD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:40 pm

yeah that makes sence
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:41 pm

Sure, Drake/Rachel
And Sam/Alice

Shay: I noticed drake alone and heaved a great sigh. Of course he was the only guy not taking advantage of this. Personally, I was okay with being alone. I didn't need a man to make my life complete or whatever nonsense fills you fancy. I walked to him and nudged his arm with my elbow. "Go get em pal, theyre all just gonna sit there until everyone is taken and oh might miss your chance on the best one." Coaxing probably wouldn't get him to leave his post, but it was worth a try. If anything, he was the one lad who deserved to get the girl. Any girl he wanted, simply because he was actually a sweet guy no matter the tough exterior.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:41 pm

^_^
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:44 pm

Rachel

I managed to slip off the cord around the chair that was glueing me to the seat and I scoot next to the door. I started to tap which then turned into a thrashing bang against the rotten slab of wood that smelled off dead fish. The heat in the room was increasing by the second and in minutes my body was broken in to a sweat. I barely had the strength the stand, Heck yea I would rather be in the deep blue sea then in this den that smelled of odors that I could not begin to explain, and topping that off with my dripping hair and drenched clothes. Someone. GET ME OUT OF HERE!
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:53 pm

i got nothin since she is now in the locked room im guessing
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Wait for Linz
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Drake: I ignored shays insistent talking and just walked off. In nowhere in particular but just away from all the pressure. Once I passed one of the dens, I heard an awful banging noise comig from the door. Curious, I approached catuiously. I grew een more curious when a voice emitted from behind the door. Reaching out, I opened the door only to find a young woman behind it. Bound to a chair, no doubt as some sort of joke. I withdrew my knife from my side and knelt down, cutting the bindings but keeping my hand on one of her arms to make sure she didn't run off. Whenthe ties were cut, I lifted her to her feet gently and put my knife back. "You alright miss?" Dumb question I suppose, obviously she wasn't alright. She had been taken from her family and was meant to marry some complete stranger. Nothing in her life was alright.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:06 am

Rachel

Standing up I brushed off my pants looking up I pulled my side bangs back "No.. no not really.." I wiped my eyes dry of any tears and let go of the mans arm. He was not the same one that had locked me in this room. But he couldn't be much different. I yanked my wrist from his grip, I could never be too careful. I stepped aside looking past him I watched the auction and fear was stricken in my eyes "So are you gonna take me back to your meat market or what?" I slapped my hands on my sides and turned back to the man
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:16 am

Drake: When I looked over my shoulder I remembered the auction and nodded. "Calm down, come on." I reached my hand out cautious of her actions before clasping it around her wrist again. Walking in the direction of my den, I dragged her along with me, rather slowly of course because I didn't want to risk injuring her. When we arrived, I opened the door and let her in first, before finally shutting the door behind me. Letting her wrist go, I rubbed the back of my neck and walked to the other side of the room. "Sorry about all of this, it must be rather hard." Looking down to the ground, I knew I couldn't make eye contact because that would lead to rambling. "And my room probably isn't what your used to, but hopefully you won't have to stick around long. I promise not to tie you up though, honest."

Sam: I could feel the sweat beading on my forehead, it must have been obvious that I was in a great deal of discomfort even though I hadn't voiced it. I knew better in this situation that would only bring me even more discomfort. I did my best to shrug my jacket off my shoulders and it actually worked. I didn't care that I was only wearing a tank top underneath, I didn't burn that easily anyway. Looking around I could see a few men picking women and some women I knew. Girls who went to school with me, ones who wouldn't ever be part of something like this if it was a choice. I hated these people already. I'd make sure and get away the first chance I got.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:25 am

I gtg -_- bbt
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:26 am

Rachel

I looked around the room it was more airy then the one I had been stuck in. Pulling my hair up into a ponytail I traced my fingers around the rim of a vase and then turned to him "Uhm.. Thanks.." I slipped off my t-shirt leaving the Brown tank top on. "So.. This is where you... Live?"
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:39 am

Drake: "Yeah, this is my personal quarters." I watched as she removed her tank top, unable to control myself. The usual teenage hormones and all, you know the deal. Clearing my throat, for no reason really, I walked to the far wall and occupied myself with something other than looking at her. "I've always been curious, but how is it living on the outside? Is it all that it's made out to be? Freedom, free will, school with people from all around?" I looked over my shoulder, catching another quick glimpse of her before looking back to my dresser where I was tracing the patterns with my index finger. Obviously, I'm not the best person with communication and I'm quite shy, but I don't let that bring me down.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:48 am

Rachel

I turned back to his window looking at the ocean, the boat swaying along with the waves "Well it s really not all that impressive.. Land has its ups and downs.." A smiled cracked and I walked over to a chair where I could catch my balance "But I'm sure ships have theirs too." This was all so different the whole lifestyle their culture, traditions. I swallowed and glanced back at the auction "So is this like a holiday or something to you guys?" I questioned as my eyes caught onto a dusty harp on the corner I strummed a couple of the strings but found myself quieting the awful shriek
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:57 am

Drake: "I suppose it is for some, I'd like to think of it as something a little more dreadful. I don't participate in these sorts of things." At the sound of the harp, I smiled. "As for living on the ship, it'll take some getting used to but I regret to inform you that you'll probably end up living here throughout the rest of your life. My deepest apologies for the cruelty that has befallen on you." Turning, I crossed my arms over my chest and frowned slightly. "As for the auction, I'm supposed to attend and become betrothed to somebody, but I do not wish to love somebody that I know I cannot possibly be with the rest of my natural life." I approached her and strummed the harp myself, listening to the melody m hands had created. "As for you, we're you chosen for somebody yet?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:04 am

Rachel

His response made me smile and I turned to look at the ground but then back up at him "I supposed we haven't really met yet. I'm Rachel.. I looked up at him as my fingers laid across the strings "And no.. I'm not... Atleast not in my book" I saw the way his fingers moved across the harp and I tilted my head letting my hair fall to one side "Play me something, will you?"
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next