RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

4 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 10 Empty Re: | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

Post  DoxiesRme52 Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:53 pm

.. Linzz

Last edited by DoxiesRme52 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 10 Empty Re: | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Britt-21 wrote:Vincent: Once they unfaded, he smiled at Beth's touch and opened his eyes,looking at her. Smliling more at her kiss. He kissed her back and closed his eyes before they splitted "Yeah, it was." a small chuckle left his lips and he looked up at the celing, his breathing nice and calm, his chest rising then falling. "It was even better that it was you." Vincent shifted onto his side and hugged her. His head on her chest "If I could I would stay like this for a while." he chuckled and looked at her.

this was the last one im guessing ill reply hold on
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Vincent smiled and chuckled "Geez Beth." he lifted his hand and Cupping her cheek lightly and bringing her back up to his face. Vince moved the hair from her face and placed a soft kiss onto her lips and pulled away with a grin "How long do you want to stay like this? im pretty lazy to even move right now." he chuckled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10