RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

4 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 9 Empty Re: | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:36 pm

Dayna: I had gone to see the Captain about the fact that he hadn't given me a boy to marry, and I really didn't want to go to the bottom, because knowing the Captain, if he found me without one, there was no doubt that he would blame me for it, and I didn't want that. I knocked on the door... No answer. I knocked a second time... Still no answer. I wearily opened the door, to find Vincent tied up. As I walked closer, I realised it was that twin. I rolled my eyes, but untied the cloth that was in his mouth to let him speak. 'Please! Please let me free! I beg you! I don't want to become a pirate, and I'm sure that you don't like it! But, but if you get me out of this, I promise I will let you stay with me! Please?' I stood there, thinking things through in my head, expressionless. I knew where there was a paddle boat. I knew we could escape. Was it the right choice though. "Promise?" Was the word that slipped out of my mouth, 'Yes, yes I promise!' He said, nodding his head like crazy. Without another moment's notice, I pulled out a pocket knife, cut the ropes, then grabbed his hand, running without being noticed by anyone else. I led him to where there was a small wooden boat, stopping on the way to grab a map of the area and a compass, I also packed a bag real quick, consisting several canteens of water, and some snack-like food. I got us into the boat and lowered it to the ocean,before I cut the ropes. I paddled us away and back to shore, we were both free.

Quitting this rp. bye.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 9 Empty Re: | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:38 pm

I wouldnt be surprised that she left. I would have too if I was ignored :/
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:53 pm

DoxiesRme52 wrote:Rachel

I smiled pressing back against his lips, it felt so right- our lips they just fit together so perfectly. I kicked off my dirty flip flops and adjusted my position so I was as close as I could possibly get to Drake. I pulled away smiling flipping my hair to one side. "You know I'm coming to enjoy being open" I giggled and went back in for another kiss "but only with some people" I unbuttoned his shirt pressing my hands on his chest I kissed him like I meant it, and I did mean it

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 9 Ariel2
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:58 pm

doxie, I honestly dont think that Linz is blind. :/ you dont always have to repost it.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:11 am

Sam: I was actually pretty glad to hear she hadn't had any bad dreams, but the mention of outdoors made me feel saddened. "Id like to enjoy the blue sky again, and actually see the sun not just feel its warmth." Deciding I didn't care anymore, I untied my ankles and stood, only to bend down and do the same to hers. Pulling her to her feet, I shrugged. "I suppose hey won't mind too much since we haven't been chosen yet."

Drake: Pulling away, I smiled. "Opening up is good, really good." Returning my mouth to hers again, I couldn't help myself but to try and pull her closer. Cold chills ran along my skin when I felt her touch my chest. I wasn't used to that sort of touch at all. Nobody had done that, ever. I wasn't complaining with that either. I wasn't anything special though, and she was. She could probably have any man she wanted on this boat why had she chosen me?
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:53 am

Rachel

I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling away I placed strand of hair behind my ear "Alright, we should go do something.. Or... Something.." But before I knew it my lips were locked with his again "Why am I finding this impossible to stop?" I slipped off his shirt, pressing into the kiss.
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:25 am

Linzwithout007 wrote:Sam: I was actually pretty glad to hear she hadn't had any bad dreams, but the mention of outdoors made me feel saddened. "Id like to enjoy the blue sky again, and actually see the sun not just feel its warmth." Deciding I didn't care anymore, I untied my ankles and stood, only to bend down and do the same to hers. Pulling her to her feet, I shrugged. "I suppose hey won't mind too much since we haven't been chosen yet."

Alice: "Yeah, that would be nice." watching as he untied his ankles I was wondering what he might do. Thats when he untied mine, i moved my feet around and streched them. Well that felt good. I took his hands and he helpped me to my feet I was slightly wobbly because of the rope but I was ok "Lets hope they dont mind and not shoot us." I giggled slightly and looked around "Well... theres 2 doors.. but which one leads where?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:28 pm

Rachel

I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling away I placed strand of hair behind my ear "Alright, we should go do something.. Or... Something.." But before I knew it my lips were locked with his again "Why am I finding this impossible to stop?" I slipped off his shirt, pressing into the kiss.

LINZ :))))))
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:25 am

Sam: "Let's go right, it's smells more like the sea on that side of the room so that must be outside." I walked to the door and opened it, only looking at the last moment. It did lead outside, and nobody jumped at the opportunity to shove us back in the room. "I think we're going to be alright out here."

Drake: I chuckled softly and moved my lips to her shoulder, covering the soft skin with gentle kisses. "I can't seem to stop either.." I sounded out of breath but I knew I really wasn't. What was wrong with me anyway? I couldn't tell, all of this was so new to me I couldn't explain it.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:35 am

Rachel

I wrapped my arms around his neck, smiling I rested my head on his shoulder as he caressed my shoulder and neck. Slipping off my dress I was left with underwear and a tank top. I wrapped my legs around his waist and when he lifted his head I pressed my lips to his maybe adding a little French (:D)
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Drake: Accepting her lips with mine, my hands traveled down to her legs and gripped her thighs gently. I felt uneasy really, being so vulnerably unclothed but then again, she was too. I hadn't though things would go this way at all, but honestly I'm not complaining. I felt as if my heart was going to burst out of my heat as fast as it was beating, so I started to slow down our kissing.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Linzwithout007 wrote:Sam: "Let's go right, it's smells more like the sea on that side of the room so that must be outside." I walked to the door and opened it, only looking at the last moment. It did lead outside, and nobody jumped at the opportunity to shove us back in the room. "I think we're going to be alright out here."

Drake: I chuckled softly and moved my lips to her shoulder, covering the soft skin with gentle kisses. "I can't seem to stop either.." I sounded out of breath but I knew I really wasn't. What was wrong with me anyway? I couldn't tell, all of this was so new to me I couldn't explain it.

Alice: I followed him to the door and stood behind him, watching as he turned back to me and said that we'll probly be ok. Nodding, I walked outside with him and took in the air that smacked my face. It felt so open out here.. I loved it! "Its nice out here dont you think?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:05 am

Rachel

I smiled rubbing my hands on his neck, I could hear our hearts beating so I pulled away my hair scattered around my face, cupping his cheek I smiled "You okay?" my eyes were warm and my breathing slowed down. Maybe this was too much?
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:21 am

Drake: I could only nod, catching my breath. I was fantastic honestly, I hadn't ever been like this before. "Are you okay?" The question seemed logical since she asked me and she seemed to be acting the same way about all of this. I didn't kiss her again though, even though I wanted to. She might be done kissing for a while and I wanted to respect her wishes.

Sam: "It feels great out here." I looked at her and gave her a smile. "What should we do? I've never been on a ship really." Looking around, I noticed this wasn't like all the new boats and things. This was a real ship, a pirate ship. Just like out of the movies and stories. I didn't even know they still existed. Obviously they do, but how long exactly has this particular ship been in commission?
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:29 am

Alice: I shrugged "No idea what to do, but it is nice up here." I looked over at him and smiled "We could just lean against the edge and look out to sea, since we dont have anything better to do."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:16 pm

Rachel

I nodded and laughed "Yes, im fine.." I ran my fingers through his hair, I was getting super tempted to fall back into his kiss, but he seemed really hot and his heart was beating as fast as humming bird wings "Are you sure your okay?" It was okay if he wasnt, because to be honest Ive never done this before either. The guy never came along but Drake.. he just feels so right. My legs were still wrapped around his waist and truthfully I never wanted to unwrap them. His skin was so warm and his touch so gentle but yet so strong.
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:55 pm

Linzzzzzzz :)))
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:06 am

Sam: "Sounds perfect to me." I shrugged and took her hand in mine then walked to the edge of the boat. The ocean looked to go on forever, and I knew it would. I wouldn't ever see the ground again and I almost couldn't hear the thought of it. As long as I wasn't alone though, I was alright I suppose.

Drake: "I'm alright, just a bit excited I guess. Sorry." I calmed down and took a deep breath. She felt so good in my arms, anybody could understand as to why I was excited. Of course, I wanted to feel her lips against mine again but I knew I shouldn't. Not until she was ready. I suppose asking her wouldn't be that bad. "That moved kinda fast huh?" With a soft chuckle, my gaze shifted down to her lips and I stopped. "I definitely liked it though to be honest."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:09 am

Alice: I looked down at our hands and blushed slightly. Following him to the end of the boat. I looked over the seas and saw no land. "To think we would see just a tiny island.. where there is more then just blue waters.." whenever I would look out to the waters, I feel like if I stare to long I might get blind. Turning, I hugged Sam, buring my face in his chest.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:40 am

Sam: "Everything's going to be alright. We'll make it. Even if we don't see land for the rest of our lives we've got eachother and that's all that matters now." I hugged her tight against my chest and pressed soft kisses to the top of her head. Comfort was what she needed now, but could I really give that? I myself, wasn't able to live with the reality that I would never do the things I used. Never play football, go to college, see my parents, my siblings. Nothing.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:14 am

Alice: I nodded and looked up at him "you are someone I really want to be with, Sam. You give me so much confort." I grew liking to him. He was nice, kind, sweet. Everything. "i just want to go back home and have a normal life again"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:43 am

Rachel

I giggled at his remarks "Yea, me too.." I pressed another kiss to his lips, but then stepped off of his lap.. slipping my sweatpants on I flipped my hair up into a ponytail. Handing him his shirt I smiled "You better get a shirt on before we repeat our selves again" I folded the dress and set it on a table, opening his den door, turning back to him I smiled "Lets go somewhere.."

Last edited by DoxiesRme52 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Last edited by DoxiesRme52 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:42 pm

DoxiesRme52 wrote:Rachel

I giggled at his remarks "Yea, me too.." I pressed another kiss to his lips, smiling under my breath I bit my lip slipping of the tank top. I unbuttoned his pants pressing back into his kiss.

^^^^ Writers Block.. Haha

Doxie, linz is slow at replying, you dont have to keep reposting, its kinda annoying if you keep doing so.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:45 pm

FOR LINZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Rachel

I giggled at his remarks "Yea, me too.." I pressed another kiss to his lips, but then stepped off of his lap.. slipping my sweatpants on I flipped my hair up into a ponytail. Handing him his shirt I smiled "You better get a shirt on before we repeat our selves again" I folded the dress and set it on a table, opening his den door, turning back to him I smiled "Lets go somewhere.."
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next