RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Secret Life Of The Teenage Mermaid/Merman~ OPEN!

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

~The Secret Life Of The Teenage Mermaid/Merman~ OPEN! - Page 4 Empty Re: ~The Secret Life Of The Teenage Mermaid/Merman~ OPEN!

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:29 pm

With what O.O

Amber
I looked at him and laughed alittle. "I can pay for my half of the bill." I say with a smirk. "Want me to leave or do you know what place im talking about?" I asked and tilted my head.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

~The Secret Life Of The Teenage Mermaid/Merman~ OPEN! - Page 4 Empty Re: ~The Secret Life Of The Teenage Mermaid/Merman~ OPEN!

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:30 pm

Kody

He looked at Tyler, and rolled his eyes.
"Yes." He said and laughed. He saw the shadow, and looked at Rikki. "Sorry I freaked out on you...." He said, then looked at Tyler. "both of you."
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:33 pm

Tyler
"Just be lucky it didn't come togue point we had to pull you into the water. If you became more moody and Norning Inwas going to throw you in the water myself." I say with a laugh as Rikki moved alittle closeing not looking at either of us.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Name:Ravena Rome
Nickname:
Crush:
BF/GF:

~Mermaid Form~
Tail color:Silver
Eye color:Gold
Bra color: Silver
Powers:Freeze Touch [touch a person freezes them]
~Human Form~
Personality: Ravena has a brutal personality she pushy and yells at people who are rude or in her way of any concern. He demands tons of things toward her friend Damian. She isnt into the whole lovey dovey storys shes into mostly pushing the guy who flirts with her away. Shes okay with haveing friends but not who wish to be with her. Ravena has Excema and gets itchy in the hot and cold air.
History: ugh later
Eye color:Blue
Hair color:Blonde
Piercings: No
Looks:
~The Secret Life Of The Teenage Mermaid/Merman~ OPEN! - Page 4 6pmcfk
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:11 pm

I was playing fetch with my dog and she had chewed on the end of the stick so when I threw it, it sliced my hand open and ya know, it was gross.

Xander: "I don't know where your talking about. I've reall only been here a while myself. Most of he time I eat at home." He shrugged and ruffled his hair a bit. Sure, he was rather shy and wasn't usually one to talk to people, but he could live once in his life right?
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Ouch....

Amber
"Alright. Then I'll show you. Just follow me." I say with a friendly smile and took his wrist and lead him to be beach making sure I wasn't hurting him or anything and head to the food area.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:09 pm

ok i think im inviisble to vampire..
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:15 pm

I don't need to accept it unless your just now joining
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:12 pm

Xander: He followed rather quickly behind, enjoying the look of her that way even though he wouldn't admit it. Amber was a rather beautiful name, and he didn't know anyone else with the same name so it was rather uncommon in this area. As for her looks, she was blessed in that department. She had gorgeous blonde hair and a rather cute smile. Her lips were perfection, and he found himself watching them as she had spoke earlier.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Amber
Once I lead him to the food area I smiled and looked back at him. "Well here we are. And don't worry the food here is cheap so it wont cost much. Plus with it do close to the beach I can wear my swim suit ."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Xander: He smirked and nodded. Thank goodness was all he could think. Her bathing suit looked rather fantastic, and he enjoyed the view. As for the food, he really didn't mind if it was rather costly. He'd pay whatever. Probably not a good idea, but he didn really care. "Alright, let's find a seat then."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:40 pm

Amber
I laughed and walked up the stairs alittle and onto the deck and over to a table over in the corner where the best over look over the oven was. "This seat good?" I asked and looked back at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Xander: "Sure." He smirked and pulled out her chair to let her sit first. when she sat, he walked around the table to his seat and sat down himself. "What exactly do they serve here? A variety of different things?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:59 pm

Amber
I smiled and sat down and looked at him. "As you can tell hey serve a lot of seafood here. But they also serve like hamburgers and things like that too. So don't worry." I say with a laugh.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4