RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Secret Life Of The Teenage Mermaid/Merman~ OPEN!

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

~The Secret Life Of The Teenage Mermaid/Merman~ OPEN! - Page 2 Empty Re: ~The Secret Life Of The Teenage Mermaid/Merman~ OPEN!

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Rikki
I turned my head and smiled. "Hey. I'll be right back. I'm going to freck out your brother." I say with a smile and swim up and to the boat making a large wave hit the boat stopping it dead in the water. I smiled and swam up and to the edge and looked at them making sure no one was around so I could show my tail. "Hola boys"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

~The Secret Life Of The Teenage Mermaid/Merman~ OPEN! - Page 2 Empty Re: ~The Secret Life Of The Teenage Mermaid/Merman~ OPEN!

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:04 pm

Damian he was on the bech minding his own buisness looking at the water with a cold chill feeling strike up his spine. He was a sour look on his face like he had a bad day. Well he did not being able to swim without turning into some fish like human i cant even wash my hands or take showers But i do anyways. I didn't see any cute girls at the moment i let out a breath and carried on with my business not trying to bother people but alittle boy kicked sand at me from behind. He got up slowly and turned the the young boy he bend down to his height and his smile turned into a frown "look little boy i dont wanna be mean but.." He got inturrupted and saw the boy but he kicked sand on my shoes. I cracked my knuckles and grabed a handfull of sand and blowed it in the kids face it flew into his eyes and such he screamed and ran off. I smirked and sat back down carrying on my situation.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:08 pm

Kody

His balance was caught off guard, and he almost fell on his ass. But he held out his arms, and managed to stay on his feet. He looked over at the girl, and smirked. He ran a hand through his hair again. He was very surprised that he didn't get wet.
"Well hey there." He said and laughed. Tyler never answered his question.

Shyann

She looked around for a while under water, before swimming fast, to the deep part right outside of the beach. She quickly went above water, to take a breath, and something caught her eye. A male... But she had to go back under before anyone saw her. The freaky fish.....
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Brb shower
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Damian something caught his eye something in the water i glared at the water for a second and looked away as i minded my own buisness. Least i didnt think it was a baby shark or something mostly like a fish or something. I took off my hat and fliped my hair and got up and walked to the water and tried to look at whatever in the water closely
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Tyler
I looked at Rikki and smiled and looked at Kody. "Uh? Sorry I want paying attention. I tried not to get wet and all I say with a laugh and turned and saw her tail. "Might wanna hide that."

Rikki
I looked at my tail and made some fog to form around the boat and smirked. "I'm good now. No one will see through the fog and all." I say with a smirk and smile looking at them.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:33 pm

Shyann

She looked at him from under the water. The way his face reflected in the water. The image bounced, and wobbled, and made it hard to see, but just him, drew her closer. She stayed where she was, and only inched forward. But every time she blinked, she seemed to be getting closer.

Kody

He laughed and smiled at the girl.
"You never pay attention." He said, and playfully pushed Tyler. But not hard enough to knock him any sort of off balance. He smiled as she formed the fog. Then looked at the way she smirked. Hmmm.....
[b]
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:36 pm

Rikki
Inlaughed and looked at Tyler who was making funny faces behind Kody's back. It was funny seeing it all. "Mind pulling me in? It hurts doing this for some time." I say and hopped myself up into the edge. It was easy doing that but it was hard swinging my tail over and all.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Kody

"Uh..." He said, debating it for a moment. He then picked her up, away from the edge of the boat, and gently put her down. Then went to get her a towel, and tossed it lightly at her.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Rikki
"You know you could have just helped me move my tail into the boat." I say with a laugh and looked at him. "Whens the last time you've been into the water Kody? I haven't seen you around much anymore."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Kody

He actually had to think about this.. It was kind of disturbing.
"Other then bathing... I haven't been in the ocean water in... a week?" It sounded worse then he though it did in his head.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Rikki
"Aw why? It as always fun racing you. Even though I would always win but still." I say with a laugh and started to dry off my tail making sure I would get my legs back in less time then it does normally. "It's been boring since I would always hit you with my tail here and there."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Damian he looked at his reflexion something also drawn him closer he kept trying to get closer. I blinked and saw a dark shadow in the water it wasnt his. I slowly begun almost put my hand in the water and thought and pull backed.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Shyann

She knew she was doing something wrong. She quickly swam away. She sure as hell didn't want to... But she knew she had to. If he was a merman, she didn't want to risk exposing him and herself infront of a beach full of people.

Kody

He laughed. She knew that he had beaten her a few times.
"Well... I wanted to see what it was like to be a real human... But every time I touch water, I grow a scaly tail and become shirtless..."
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Damian he begun to fall him and went onto the deck and jumped in where people werent looking my tail grew. His eyes changed color he saw her his eyes went wide. He swam away
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Rikki
"Dude your shirtless right now." I say and point to his bare skin on his chest and laugh. I then look down as I see my tail go away and my legs to come back. I smiled and stood up and hugged Tyler then went and hugged Kody in a tight hug as I try tk make him feel pain which was always hard to do for me.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Shyann

She saw him, and their eyes met for a moment. She held out her hand, as if she was going to say something... But nothing came out of her mouth.. She sighed, and looked down at the sand on the ocean floor.

Kody

He flexed his arms, which gave him room to breath, and made it hard for her to hug him. He chuckled, and hugged her back, tighter then she did, his arms still flexed.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Damian he saw her hand out i smiled and let out my hand as they shoke hands he let out his name "Im Damian" He smiled
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:14 pm

Rikki
I laughed and almost let out a squeak when he hugged me tight. It was funny since he did this like every time we hugged but it was fun. Then I say in a deep voice since I couldn't talk normal when he hugged tight. "Yiur killing my lungs" I say with a laugh.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Shyann

She smiled wide, and shook his hand.
"Shyann.." She said, her voice in a small whisper.

Kody

He laughed, and let her go.
"Sorry."
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Rijki
I smiled and flicked his nose and I ran and hide behind Tyler and laughed. "You can't get me now! I have a body Gaurd!" I say and giggled.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:51 pm

Name: Alexander Philip Fusco 
Nickname: I prefer Xander
Age: 17 1/2, I'm only counting because 18 is a big deal to me
Crush: haven't got one
BF/GF: Nopsies
~Mermaid Form~
Tail color: (Can post pic of color too) A mix of seagreen and seafoam
Eye color: Aquamarine
Powers: (Only ONE!!!) I can create storms. Like hurricanes and such. 
~Human Form~
Personality: (Alteast 2 sentences) I'm a flirty guy but don't think I'm the stereotypical jerk who won't call you the next day. Soft and sensitive are the best words to describe me I guess. I wouldn't hurt anyone if they haven't done anything to me. My heart is worn on my sleeve and I refuse to be but anymore. So if your not planning on being one and only babe, please back off. Three rest you can just figure out. 
History: (Atleast a sentence) I'm originally from Miami. Right beside the beach of course. I don't really prefer to be a merman. I like being in human form. I feel like I actually have a purpose in human form. 
Eye color: I have blue eyes, but also I have a 'sunflower' around my pupils.
looks:
Hair color: My hair is brown and slightly shaggy
Piercings: I don't have any
Looks: ~The Secret Life Of The Teenage Mermaid/Merman~ OPEN! - Page 2 Tumblr_lvycalxbl21r2ha5qo1_500_large

Name: Penelope Gabrielle Stevens 
Nickname: Penn, I like Penn better 
Crush: Crushes are for kids in grade school
BF/GF: not as of lately
~Mermaid Form~
Tail color: (Can post pic of color too) Pearl
Eye color: Violet
Bra color: (If girl) Reddish orange
Powers: (Only ONE!!!) I can understand sea animals
~Human Form~
Personality: (Alteast 2 sentences) First off, every notices my completely sarcastic side. I can come off as a b****, but I'm really no that bad. I'm not afraid of anything except heartbreak, that's why I don't date. I've got a daredevil attitude and will do anything. I'm kinda a pain in the a** to be around, but only because I'm not as friendly as people would like. I do flirt, but only with rather attractive guys. The rest, will come pretty obvious. 
History: (Atleast a sentence) I'm not exactly sure I want to share that sort of stuff. I used to be a waitress in a diner around Denver, until I quit because of harassment from my employer. Of course being a mermaid only made things a billion times harder. 
Eye color: chocolate brown
Hair color: Golden blonde
Piercings: none whatsoever 
Looks:
warning, this may offend you:

Last edited by Linzwithout007 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Kk when your done your accepted :p
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Alright, I'll just rp then.

Xander: He looked down from the safety of the dock into the dark blue water of the ocean. It was rather scary to think if he got touched by even a drop he'd grow a tail where his legs are supposed to be. Sure, he enjoyed being something special, but at the same time he just wanted to be normal. Just wanted to be able to shower like normal people. Wanted to be able to wear swim trunks to the beach and actually get into the water without busting out a tail. He just wanted to be human Xander.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:25 pm

I'll make another person. Hold on :p
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next