RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Secret Life Of The Teenage Mermaid/Merman~ OPEN!

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

~The Secret Life Of The Teenage Mermaid/Merman~ OPEN! - Page 3 Empty Re: ~The Secret Life Of The Teenage Mermaid/Merman~ OPEN!

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:28 pm

I'm probably gonna make another guy, because I rp them better. You can make a girl for Xander though if you want.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

~The Secret Life Of The Teenage Mermaid/Merman~ OPEN! - Page 3 Empty Re: ~The Secret Life Of The Teenage Mermaid/Merman~ OPEN!

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:33 pm

Name: Amber
Nickname: Amber
Crush: No
BF/GF: No
~Mermaid Form~
Tail color: I don't have a tail
Eye color: My normal eye color?
Bra color: (If girl) Wait what?
Powers: (Only ONE!!!) What?
~Human Form~
Personality: I'm a sweet girl who has a temper to me. I don't go full on devil or anything. I'll yell then turn away and ignore you till I cool down.
History: I was born by the ocean. I was always loved swimming and just realizing in the sun. I was always a beach girl in my eyes.
Eye color: Gray blue
Hair color: Blonde
Piercings: Lip
Looks: ~The Secret Life Of The Teenage Mermaid/Merman~ OPEN! - Page 3 1313829257617242
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:27 am

Name: Franklin Reagan Ericsson
Nickname: Do you really think I want to be called Franklin. I prefer Reagan. 
Gender: I'm a guy, or you know, you can check for me if you'd like that sort of proof (;
Crush: I don't do crushes
BF/GF: umm... No?
~Mermaid Form~
Tail color: (Can post pic of color too) Am I supposed to know what your talking about?
Eye color: Blue, usually. Unless I get something in them then they turn kinda red and irritated. Ya know?
Bra color: (If girl) 
Powers: (Only ONE!!!) Uh, yeah. The power to move onto the next question
~Human Form~
Personality: (Alteast 2 sentences) I'm your typical flirtatious guy. I've got the art of being romantic down, but that doesn't mean I actually mean it. I've been known for Wham Bam Thank you ma'ams. That's just what I do. I'm quite charming and determined. My humor is fairly normal and anything but dry. As for my sensitiveness? Haven't got any. Insult me, I don't care. 
History: (Atleast a sentence) Portland, Oregon is no place for a kid like me to grow up. I hate Oregon. That's why I moved here. To the beach. The sunny days and wonderful beach bodies. Let me take a moment... Yum ...... Alright I'm back. Anyway, I plan on enjoying the beach and all that it brings. No more gloomy rainy days for me. 
Eye color: Bright blue
Hair color: light brown
Piercings: none 
Looks: ~The Secret Life Of The Teenage Mermaid/Merman~ OPEN! - Page 3 Tumblr_ma3u5tXgBg1r9tn2bo1_1280
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:18 am

Lol accepted.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:58 pm

Should I make another female? :)

Kody

He laughed and smiled at her. He didn't really want to get her, and he wouldn't have gone through his friend to get her anyways.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:33 pm

Rikki
Inlaughed and cleared the fog out fidgeting I put it out there. I then walks over to the edge and sat down. "Why don't you come down with me. You and Tyler. The baby turtles hatched and their swimming around already."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Tyler

He looked at the water from where he was standing. He shook his head lightly.
"I don't think so." He said, and ran a hand through his hair again.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Rikki
"Well your going to have to if I bring a huge wave over the boat to hit you two. And you already know I will do it." insay with a smirk and placed my face in my hand.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Kody

He looked at her.
"It's called a towel." He said, and looked at her. "You did it." He said, and sat down. He wasn't going to go in the water. Not yet...
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Xander: He sighed and ruffled his shaggy dark brown hair with his hand. He couldn't help but to push away from the edge of the dock and wish to himself that the ocean didn even exist. That he didn't have to be who he is. As he walked home, thoughts ran through his head about what he was even supposed to do for the night. Take care of his mothers dinner, take a bath(since he couldn't shower) and go to sleep. It sounded simple, but really it wasn't. It was rather boring and tiresome.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Rikki
"Why not Kody. We love the water and we need to protect it. If we don't you know what will happen to the water and the animals." I say and cross my arms glaring at him. "I'll make it rain so you can't dry off."

Amber
I was walking though the street heading to the beach in a bikini with a towel over my Shoukder. I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into Xander. I jalted alittle nice I found what I hit. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Kody

He almost growled.
"Just stop it." He said. "I'll go in when I want to." He said, and shook his head. He would have taken off if he was on land. Or he would have just swam away, if he wasn't trying to prove a point. Now he really didn't want to talk. He just wanted to go home...
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Xander: Taken back by the hit against him, he stood motionless for a few moments before shaki his head as he relaized it was a woman. "No, that's alright. No need to be sorry. I should've been watching where I was going you know?" He rubbed the back of his neck and tried to keep from looking her over. She seemed to be quite beautiful, but beautiful never meant she was going to be nice.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Rikki
"Fine. Be an ass hole then." insay and stand up and glare at him then stood up on the edg of the boat and dove into the water as the sky got dark of storm clouds right when I hit the water.

Tyler
I looked up at the sky and then to Kody. "Smooth one." I say and walked to the edge and grabbed my shirt and slipped it on.

Amber
I put my phone away and shake my head. "I shoul know not to text and walk at the same time." insay with a smirk. "I bump into people a lot when I do that."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:25 pm

Kody

He shook his head, in anger, and in disappointment. Not because he made her leave, but because she doesn't give a crap about anything but racing him.... He almost growled. No he really wanted to get out of there.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:31 pm

Tyler
"What even happened down there? What frecked you out so much to be worried to go back down there? No matter what was aren't a normal person. Us having powers are awesome. Mostky cause it impresses the girls but you get where I'm going."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:31 pm

Kody

He looked at tyler, and shook his head.
"Nothing happened down there..." He said, looking down at the water. "I love the ocean... It's just..." He sighed, and looked at his hands. "I want to be normal..." He said, and thought about the time he met a human. She had fallen on the sidewalk, after she tripped over him, and he touched her arm, and everything healed on her... She freaked out, and ran screaming away from him. That was the worst moment he ever had in his life, and thinking that the water was what did it, he thought that if he stayed away from it long enough, that he would be a normal person again...
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:43 pm

Tyler
"Dude. We can never be humans. You can act like it but if you stay away from the water long enough it will call to you and your body with hurt for it. It happened to me when I first found out out it. I was frecked out about it do I statues away for a month and that's when I became thirsty in human and merman form. It sucked"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:50 pm

Xander: "I'll bet. I'm hopeless at multitasking." He shrugged and offered his hand to her. "Now that we've run into eachother, might as well get introduced I think. Besides, I'm curious to find out if your name is as beautiful as you are." Of course, he wasn't usually so bold when speaking.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:56 pm

Amber
I smiled and shoke his hand. "I'm Amber. Or as a lot of my friends call me Beach girl." I say with a small smirk and looked at him. "And you are?" I asked and raised an eyebrow. He was kinda cute. Maybe even more.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:09 pm

Xander: "Very nice to meet you Amber. My names Alexander, but I'd prefer Xander." He brought her hand up and gave the top a gentle kiss before slipping his hand away. "I was just about to head home, but if you want, I'd like to get some lunch first. I know that I won't eat when I get home."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Amber
I smirked and shrugged. "Ya sure. I know this great place on the beach that looks out over the water. It's beautiful in the middle of the day." I say with a smile.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Kody

This conversation was getting strange.
"Okay look. If you both want me in the damn water so bad, then fine." He said, and kicked off his shorts, and dove in the water. Damn was it cold... His tail grew faster then usual, and he swam slowly around the water.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Tyler
"Rawr!" I say and slip out of my shorts and shirt and dove into the water. My tail grew slower the Kodys and looked at him. "Feel better don't you?" I asked and raised an eyebrow as I saw a shadow in the water a few feet from us. Knowing it was Rikki.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Gah! I just cut my hand open DX

Xander: "Great, but I'll pay. I hate offering to eat then letting someone else pay the bill." He shoved his hands into his pockets and smirked. "It's always beautiful when the sun is shining at the beach."

I had to type one handed, so I'm sorry that it isn all that great
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next