RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britt, Linz, Vampire

4 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Britt, Linz, Vampire - Page 39 Empty Re: Britt, Linz, Vampire

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Nikki
"I'm not anymore. I stopped a few months ago. Abbey and Zoey got me off it. Instead I punch things." I say with a laugh. "You know one of thoese punching bag like things?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Kairi: and here I go. Now in Tyrannys arms. This is going to be hell for me. I sighed thinking he was just sleep grabbing or whatever its called, Watch me be in 2 pecies tommrow... I loved them both.. but its hard to decide... I know Travis more than anyone.Tyranny.. I know alittle about. I felt his heartbeat hit my arm since I was on my back.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:29 pm

Draco: "Yeah, I know exactly what your talking about. I haven't used them much myself really." He let her out of the hug and sighed. "I want you to know that if you were to ever get pregnant, I would be there for you. No matter what."

Tyranny: She must be ignoring him. He'd change that. Trying not to move too much, his lips pressed against her shoulder and he gently tugged on the skin with his teeth. In a slight nipping way, until he grew bored and leaned up on his elbow, kissing her neck and collarbone. Travis was fast asleep next to them, and knowing her innocent ways she'd make him stop kissing her. He didn care. He'd just wait a few minutes before doing it again anyway.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Nikki
"Do you think I would ever want to get knocked up by one of the other guys around here upside from you? On full moons my wild side will most likely go for Tyranny but that's upside the point."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Kairi: I started to feel his lips against my shoulder and I looked at him with a slight blush as he nipped on my skin as well. He then started with my neck and collarbone. My weak spots. I felt like I was melting from the feel of his lips against my skin. I moaned softly and then took my hand and covered my mouth, looking at Tyranny. Why was he doing this?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Draco: "I couldnt blame you for going for tyranny during the full moon. That's just the instinct for all females. Be with the alpha and all." He shrugged and kissed her quickly. "I wouldn't try and knock you up though. Trust me. Unless we did this on the heat cycle, then it'd be hard to prevent because that's what wolves are supposed to do during the heat cycle." He rubbed the back of his neck and looked down to his shoes. "Not that I'll be able to control myself, because if I could....... I'm rambling."

Tyranny: There it is. The proof she couldn't ignore him any longer. He shifted on the bed until he laid over her. Travis would probably wake anytime, but he could just play it off like he had done that during his sleep. That would save her from being argued with. His lips pressed against hers and he could feel her fragile body beneath his. He could feel the emotions stirring inside him and they were his own. Not Travis's. His hands grasped hers and he brought them up to his mouth after he pulled away from hers. His lips pressed against the backs and he closed his eyes, enjoying her sweet scent. There could be no way Travis could win. He'd never let that happen.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:46 pm

Nikki
I covered his mouth and looked at him. "Let me guess you wanna knock me up cause I'm on my heat cycle right now don't you?" I say and pulled my hand away so he could answer. I would have my beat cycle near every full moon which I hated. Zoey was to get hers soon and who knows where that would lead since I saw her with no shirt on like a few hours ago.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:47 pm

Kairi: as he shifted, he was over me, a line of blush running across my cheeks. As his lips pressed on my own. I closed my eyes. It was so hard not to kiss back. Thats what I did before he kissed my hands. Looking at tyranny, I felt so guilty for what was happening here... I didnt want to hurt Travis. He had enough of the pain! I didnt want him to feel it anymore! I wanted him to feel love! Not something that would make him hate me....
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:59 pm

Draco: "I don't want to knock you up, but the wolf in me kinda screams 'YES!'. That's just all." He furrowed his brow and cupped her cheek. "I wouldn't put that kind of a burden on you while we're still going to highschool."

Tyranny: She wasn't happy. He could tell by the way she smelled. The whole smelling the feelings thing, definitely true. He rolled back over onto his back and sighed. "I get it. You love him. More than you could possibly love me. I just don't want to lose the kind of thing I've built up with you. I've grown fond of your silly jokes and your beautiful smile. Your additude and your wonderful giggle. Just the small simple things. I don't know why I choose the woman who already has somebody to love her and that she loves too. I guess I should just let you go if I do love you. The old saying of if you love me too, then you'll come back? I'm settin myself up for failure because I know you won't come back to me." He got out of bed and grumbled slightly. What were these creations raining down his cheeks? His eyes weren't supposed to leak. Was something wrong with his new human body? Did it not work right? His hands shoved the water droplets away and he looked away from her to the sleeping Travis. Such a lucky guy. He gets the normal life and the girl. Where did he even fit into their equation? He didn't, that's why he was meant to be forever alone and lead the pack without emotions getting in the way.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:03 pm

Kairi: "Tyranny.. hes just been though so much.." i slid out of the bed carefuly not to wake up travis. I cupped his face "I will come back if I have to. You can visit my house. you know where it is. you'll see me at school.. but, you both should fight over me. Right now the girls upstairs would be saying something like if I was a slut or a hoe. But im not.. I just want to make peace between us 3.. its so hard.. you dont know how hard it is for a girl who is in love with 2 guys. Its harder then what you think."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:03 pm

Nikki
"People know I carry a knife. Not even the teachers wanna fuck with me. So if I do get knocked up an people see it they won't say anything. Cause when I am knocked up I'm even more pissy. Every girl is." I say and crossed my arms. "I know people are scared of me at school and that's how I wanna leave it."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Tyranny: "You love him more, I can sense it. Just because I'm new at this human thing doesn't mean that I'm retarded." He shook her off and walked up the steps. He had females in heat, and sure it wouldn't be a trouble for his alpha skills to tear them from their mates and take advantage of his authority. That wouldn't be good for him though. He wouldnt be having any connection with any of them. He would be wasting his first time on a pack member when all he wanted was the human. Things just seem harder in life han he ever expected. When he was upstairs, he walked outside and got into Travis's car. Just sitting there in the passenger seat because it was a safe place for him to sleep for the night now that he'd moved too far with everything and knew he just couldn't make her want him like Travis could.

Draco: "You'd rather not be knocked up though right? Because that isn't exactly something a teenage girl should have to deal with. A child so young?" He shook his head and gave her a kiss before sitting down on the steps again. "I just don't want to put that kind of pressure on you. Also, I dot want you having anybody else's kid either. Especially not tyranny's."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Kairi: "Tyranny-" he was gone and I lowered my eyes, looking over at travis and climbing into bed with him. Starting to cry silently into his chest. I just wanted everyone to be happy.. I didnt want to hurt Tyranny... and thats what I did when I didnt want to.. I gripped travis's shirt trying not to wake him up at the most
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Nikki
"Then call it now Draco. Cause I'm in heat mostly every full moon. And the beggining of each heat cycle is the most powerful in scent. And Yiu know that." I say and crossed my arms. "Rather have my wolf side mate someone?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:53 pm

Travis: He woke up slightly at the sound of her crying. Tyranny wasn't there, which only meant he'd hurt her somehow. His arms wrapped around her and he tried his best to comfort her. His hands rubbed her back and he clenched his jaw at the thought of tyranny even hurting his girlfriend. The one person he still had left to love.

Tyranny: He crawled into the backseat and tried to get comfortable. His bare skin against the leather didn't exsctly work very well. He kept sticking and finally he just got tired of it. He got out of the car and ran a hand through his light brown hair. There just wasnt a place for him at the moment. He was better inside Travis. He could still have Kairi. Even if it was only second place he got.

Draco: "How am I supposed to call it? Yell out that your my girlfriend? Show everyone that your mine by holding your hand in public." Just the mention of her wolf side picking somebody made him disgusted. "You'd choose the alpha if your wolf side took over. Your wolf side would be claimed within an hour. He'd knock you up for sure."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:57 pm

Kairi: I began to feel his arms wrap around me and rub my back. I wanted to make Tyranny happy.. if there is a way to do so.. I would do it, like if I had a twin or ssomething.. and make him happy.. I was with Travis. I couldnt leave him.. I didnt want to.. Pulling my face from his shirt, I looked up at him "Travis.. remeber i'll always love you.. kay? no matter what" I said, slightly sobbing.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Nikki
"Your talking like your stupid right now." I shake my head and looked at him. "You know what nevermind." I say and grab my knife back and walk back inside and to my room.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:13 pm

Draco: He stood and watched as she walked inside. Maybe he was stupid? He couldn't help it if he just wasnt intelligent enough to understand what was going on. Was there some hidden message underneath whatever she was saying?

Travis: "And I love you no matter what. Why the confession of love? I know that you love me." He sat up and cupped her face in his hands, brushing her tears away.

Tyranny: If it wasnt enough, he was drawn to the young wolf who had stormed into the house. She was in heat and he could feel it. He was attracted to her just because she was in heat. His primal instincts were to challenge the male on the steps and go inside to take her. Just go inside and pass on his genes through her. He ignored his instincts though and just leaned back against the car.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Kairi: "its just.. Tyranny needs someone.. and I wish I was two people so he can be happy.. I want another part like he was another part of you.. He just.. I just feel bad..and it hurts. I was talking to him and he made me feel even worse when he left.. He shouldnt be so stubbern like that and just not face the truth. no man knows what a girl or woman goes through when they are in this situation. Its like gum in your hair! you cant get it out..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:18 pm

Nikki
I walked into my room and says down on my bed. I shoove my head not bothering to close the door at all. I stood up and pulled my shorts off and my shirt and walk into the bathroom. I closed the door leaving a crack so the stream came out. I started up the water and stripped out of my clothes my scent even stronger now and hoped in the shower.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:43 pm

Travis: He frowned and nodded, kissin her forehead before getting out of bed. "He'll find somebody and get over you. He's a werewolf now and he'll probably fall prey to one of the girls. That's just how things were meant to go." he shrugged and crossed his arms over his chest. "I mean, I feel bad for him. Honestly I do. I wish there was a girl here for him that was perfect for him."

Draco: He scented her. The raging beast inside him walked inside and followed her scent to her room. It wasn't Lin before he was standing in the hall, looking into her room. She smelt so amazing, or was that just the wolf talking? Suddenly, he was taken aback by a strong grip and knocked out.

Tyranny: He couldn't help it anymore. She was so close and he was the wolf after all. No human side to keep him from taking what he wanted. Nothing. He worked purely on instinct. He was meant to do this. He was meant to claim the females unclaimed. He was meant to pass his genes through females. As many as he could. This one just happened to be unclaimed and in heat. She was his. He walked into her room, taking a quick look around before shutting the door behind him. She was in the bathroom, and he'd wait until she came out to present himself to her. She seemed to have some slight connection with the other male, but that would soon be over. She could fight, but that would only be the human. The wolf side wanted this and he knew it. He was the alpha figure every female wolf craved and wanted. No matter what they might say.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Nikki
I turned off he water and ruffled out my whir and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around myself and walked out and snarled glaring at Tyranny. "What the hell do you want?" I say and walk to my closet and pull out some clothes and walked back to the bathroom and closed it and got dressed. I didn't trust him so I dressed fast. I the. Walked out and crossed my arms.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Kairi: nodded and sat up "do you think we should let him roam around? I heard one of the girls is in heat. That isnt a good thing when hes his own person either." I stood
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Tyranny: He got up off her bed and snarled possesively at her. She didn't know it yet, but there probably wasnt a way out of this. "You shouldn't have bothered to dress, it just makes this take longer." He walked to her and took a quick sniff of the air. She was in heat, and he first week at that. A very strong scent eminating from her. "Dont make this difficult. We can even do introductions if you feel more comfortable with that? Tyranny, and what is your name? Aha, Nikki. Thats it. You've got a bit of a crush on Travis." He pulled her to him and kept his mouth just inches from hers. "Or was it tyranny you had a thing for? Little ol me. I think you know that boyo youve got there can't compare to the kind of things I can do to you. I am alpha after all and you know your wolf side is screaming at you to be with me, even if just for this heat cycle."

Travis: "He wouldn't do anything, he's not me anymore. He's still an innocent guy. He hadn't ever slept with anyone. If he did though, itd be with nikki, since she's in heat. Draco is with her though so he would avoid it usually." He looked at the stairs and sighed. "I don't know wether or not we should go looking for him. What if he just wants to be left alone?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Nikki
I pushed him off me as my wolf eyes came out. "I liked Travis. My wolf side liked you mostly because you were the only male wolf I really saw. But I like Draco and I'm not sure about my wolf side." I say and crossed my arms. "And don't even think I'll let you knock me up...." I say and step back alittle from him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next