RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting.

5 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting.

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Dimtiri: I woke up to her screaming and tossing and turning,I sat up fast and tried waking her "Mal,Mal! wake up! its me!" She was really have some bad nightmare! I wouldnt even wake her so easily.This was so bad.I got up quickly and got water real quick and came back,I tried waking her again.This was scaring me to piecies.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting.

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Mal: My eyes shot open and I sat up quickly. The black faded from my vison and I saw a horrified looking Dimitri in front of me. "Dimitri.." I managed to say before tear started pouring down my face, and I was sobbing. "It was so scary..." I choked out.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Dimitri: I hand her the water and I Kiss her head "I can tell.Are you alright though?" I sat next to her and wrapped my arm around her.She needed the most confort I can give her.She was even crying.I wiped her tears.I felt really back for her,these stupid nightmares.Why did they have to exisit?! They were horrible
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:49 pm

Mal: I gripped his shirt, and nodded. "I'm alright....." After a few minutes, my sobs faded and I took a deep shakey breath. "I'm sorry...." I sniffled. He shouldn't be bothered by my troubles. This is why I never got close to any one before. All I bring them was trouble.

((Ugh, I forgot EVERYTHING i was going to say!! ))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:00 pm

XS

Dimitri: "no no,its fine Mal.Dont worry.Anyway I care about you.You can tell me anything." I hugged her close and then kissed her softly and pulled away "ill always be here for you,dont forget that.Alright? I love you" I was trying to think of more words to confort her,maybe justrubbing her back and saying its ok or something..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:05 pm

Mal: I nodded "I love you too.." and looked up at him. "Anything.... Absolutely anything right?" I bit my lip as I waited for him to answer.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Dimitri: I nod "yes,I wouldnt even mind about you complaining about your girl gift." I chuckled a bit at that,it was kinda funny if you really think about it,but lets see if I atleast made her laugh.If I did,then great! I would be happy.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:09 pm

Mal: That stunned me for a second, then I smiled and laughed, rocking forward a little. "I promise it's not that...." I took another breath, and turned, my back facing him. I hesitated, then lifted my shirt, exposing my back. The whole area was cris crossed with ragged scars, some older than others, some fadded and smooth, some rugged and lumpy.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Dimitri: My eyes widen seeing these scars on her back.I took my hand and gently traced some of them "Who did this to you..Tell me right now." I couldnt jsut let her have these scars.I would scar whoever did this to her.Some of these scars were horrible.I pull the shirt back down like a shade and turn her to face me "I will scar the person who did this"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:23 pm

Mal: I couldn't meet his gaze. I kept my eyes down. "My uncle... He used many things to whip me with. Spiked leather, his belt, a whip, a stick. Anything. He's dead. I killed him. But these scars still cause me pain sometimes and I have terrible nightmares.... I should have told you before!" I turned my head so I was looking away from him. "Thats not all he did... He sexually abused me and my sister, but she died at a young age from malaria."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:27 pm

Dimitri: "how dare he! I cant believe he did that to you and your sister! if he was still alive I would let him suffer so much pain." i hugged her tightly "from now on,i will be at your side,no matter what,ok? Even if I was sick and dying I would" I loved her that much "I cant lose you.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Mal: I hesitated, then wrapped my arms around him, hugging him back just as tight. I nodded. "Thank you.... I love you. You will never loose me. Ever. They can't drag me away." I was talking about the Raz'ac.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:36 pm

Dimitri: "i love you too..and Ill make sure they stay away,they come close to you I will kill them.You will be save with me and Fire.Dont worry." I placed my hand on her cheek and smile rubbing it gently on her cheek "You will be untouched"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Mal: I put my hand over his and felt tears welling up again. I smiled and hugged him, then slowly layed down again. "I'm going to try to sleep again.... You should try too."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:41 pm

Dimitri: "not before this" I lay down next to her and kissed her softly,I hoped my kisses could get her to have good dreams and not nightmares.If she would have another nightmare,I would embrace her in my arms and tell her everything is okay.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:44 pm

Mal: His kiss sent my heart racing and my blood pumping. "It almost makes me not want to go to sleep if I know I can get more of that..." I smiled a little and kept close to him.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:51 pm

Dimitri: I chuckled and kissed her again then pulled back and hugged her close,resting my eyes "sweet dreams my angel"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:54 pm

Mal: I closed my eyes and smuggled into his warmth, and layed still and drifted off into pleasent dreams. :)
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:55 pm

XD new day?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:00 am

Yeush. XD

Mal: I move a little, starting to wake up. I open my eyes and blink away the blurriness.

Brad: I wake up softly, not moving. I could feel Valissa still in my arms and I smiled.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:04 am

Valissa: i started to wake up,I started with a strech,I opened my eyes with a ywan I look around the room and notice its not mine,i then look next to me and it was Brad.I smiled "morning brad" I hugged him and then placed a soft kiss on his lips and pulled away "sleep well?" I asked.I know I slept great!

dimitri: i was already awake,making some breakfest.I wondered when Mal was going to get up.I hoped soon.Because I missed her,I mentally chuckled.Shes in my house and she slept with me..not like 'it' slept.just slept.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:10 am

Brad: "With you by me, how could I sleep bad?" I also streatched and sat up. "Want breakfast?" She looked so adorable when she woke up... Her hair was ruffled and her eyes were kind of glazed over with sleep.

Mal: I slipped out of bed, and walked quietly to the kitchen where I leaned in the doorway, and watched Dimitri. His muscles flexed when he moved and it was captivating. And to know he was mine.... "Morning!"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:13 am

Dimitri: I turned and smiled "hey! How did yoou sleep in the second session?" I chuckled "sleep well? Or just meh?" I laughed and put the food on the plates.I put them on the table "if you slept well,thats good"

valissa: "sure why not?" i smiled and sat up streching
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:15 am

((Sorry, I have to go. Sad ))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:18 am

awww
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next