RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting.

5 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting.

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:48 pm

Mal: I slowly sat down in one of the chairs at the table. "I slept amazing the second time." I smiled and looked down the food.

Brad: "Alrightttt" I loved cooking. I stood up and kissed her on the head, then went into the kitchen.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting.

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:08 pm

Valissa: I smiled and got up streching again,I then followed him downstairs and leaned on the counter "thank you so much for letting me stay the night,and feed me" I giggled "I sound like a little girl did I?" I knew I did,but I had to thank him,even though I do have my own place and food.For me,it was rude not to say 'thank you'

Dimitri: I smiled and walked over anmd kissing her lips and pulling away "Thats great!" I sat down with her and handed her fork to her "Bon appitite!" I chuckled and began to eat,I really hoped she would love my cooking.Many people did.People who had no taste didnt like it at all.But oh well,its my girlfriend that counts
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Rory: "wow" I say as I walk in I send a mental imige to star 'this one is nice' she thinks back I look at one of the dresses hanging on a rack, it is dark blue. Then I walk to the mens clothes and take out a pair of pants a shirt, boots and a belt, all my old ones are worn out. "I'll take these," I say, "If anythings left over will you give it to me in cash?"
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:22 am

Link: I stumble into town hungry, I havn't eaten in days and I wont eat raw meat like forest. He's off hunting again he tried to cook my meat but it didn't work. I come to the first house I see and knock on the door, hoping I will find food or work.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:26 am

((Sorry, Ive been busy and everytime I get on, I have to get off.))

Brad: "A little girl? Well, you are my little girl." I smile as I look around for breakfast stuff. "You are very welcome and I want you here anytime you can be."

Mal: I looked at my plate, then took a bite. "Oh my gosh, this is sooo good!" I said as I really started eating. Hey, I may be skinny but I eat like a grown man. His cooking was really awesome.

Jace: I tilted my head as she turned from the dress to the mens clothes. She actually turned away from it. I could tell she liked it thought. Jace you really shouldnt do this....... But so? I have enough money...I nodded as she gave me the clothes. "Yes ma'am." I waited till she left, then got the dress off the rack in the size she looked. I sorted out the furs and figured 3 would equal the price of shirt, pants, boots and a belt. I got out cash for the rest of them, and put the clothes into a bag, along with the dress.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:27 am

((Do you want Link to meet my other character? Or one of FireWolfs charries? Or Britt? lol XD))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:17 am

Dimitri:Chuckkled "thank you.I have learned over the years on how to become better.And I have.Since you love my cooking No need to cook any better than that" I sat next to her and began eating.My food was good! No lie,no wonder why she loved it-or liked it.Whichever she preferred.She was so beautiful eating-but she was beautiful anyway.I emeber when we first met.We hung out and everyhing.Being stupid and having fun,,that was the good times.

Valissa: "thanks! I sometimes act like the shyest person in town too..so yeah." I giggled and walked over hugging him from behind "I just want you to be with me for as long as we can,and enjoy it" I didint want to lose him...I really loved him,not because he had a mucle build.A normal one.and he was good looking, I just liked him for just..him! He was perfect for me
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:55 pm

Mal: I finished eating, and took a deep breath. "That was delicious. Thanks babe." I kissed him on the cheek, then took my plate and fork to the sink. Then I turned and leaned my butt against the sink, and looked at him. I smiled. "Remember that time we decided to go swimming in Turtle Creek, where all those carnivorous snapping turtles lived? And one bit your toe, and another bit my stomach?" I laughed at the memory. Dimitri's face when it had bitten his toe was priceless!!

Brad: "You're never going to loose me, Angel." I said. Angel..... That was a great nickname for her. I smiled, bent down, grabbed her and (somehow or another) got her onto my back. I wrapped her arms around my neck and started looking for breakfast stuff again, chuckling softly.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:12 pm

Rory: I take the bag and the money thinking the bag is just a little bit big but I shrug this off. Next I go to the baker and get fresh bread, while I am waiting someone tips over my bag and the blue dress I had looekd at falls out I pay for my bread feeling confused, how did it end up in there? I hope he didn't charge me for it, I make my way back to his store. "Umm excuse me," I say, "I think you accidentily put something in my bag," I hold up the dress.

Last edited by You are who? on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:42 pm

(I'd like to meet fire wolf's if that's ok)
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:43 pm

Jace: I looked up from what I was doing and smiled a little. "Oh, it wasn't an accident. I saw you looking at it but you turned away so I gave it to you..." I had also hoped that she would come back. Which had worked. "I'm Jace by the way."

((And that is perfectly okay.))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Rory: I bite my lip, "my name's Rory," I say and place the dress on a counter, "I can't take this but thank you," That was nice of him but I don't think it would be a good idea take something from him when I don't know him. I turn to leave.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Jace: "No! Please, take it. We don't get many women in here anyway. And I already paid for it." I sounded desperate, but I really wanted her to have it. Why? Well I can't say because I don't know. BUT she wasn't leaving without it.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Rory: This is a first, even in my samll town no one ever bought me something like this, "Fine," I take the dress, "but I have to give you something in return, what would you like I have more furs?"
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:29 am

Jace: "How about, you meet me at my place later for a cookout?" I asked with a hopeful eyebrow raise. "Jake and his girl will be there so it won't be just us... Just to hang out and get to know each other, you know?"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:36 am

Valissa: "Am I your handy man now?" I laughed "Would you like me to help you look for something? If you dont have anything I can go to the market and get some food.I have enough money." I kissed his ear since it was the only thing I can reach from the back.He was so stong,well built and everything.I guess I was just a feather to him,which was good.and I was a angel,how nice.but when Im fighting im not so nice.

Dimitri: I laughed and nodded "yeah! That hurt!" I finished ad cleaned up my plate and put it in the sink. "I would be glad to cook again for you." I stood in front of her and placed my hands on her sides,and I kissed her head softly. "we had the best of times,didnt we?" I said softly.And looked into her wonderful eyes.they were just so nice "and the one time when I got hit where i didnt want to be hit by a baceball...."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:53 am

Rory: "I don't know if that will be possible," I think for a minute, "I'll have to ask my friend if it's ok first." I decide to talk to star about it first because I don't really want to leave her alone and I definatly cannot bring her, "Where is your house so I know where to find it?"
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:02 am

Mal: I laughed and placed my hands on his chest, looking up at him. "That was funny..... Maybe not at the time, but it is now." Him being this close to me took my breath away. I could feel the heat from his body. His breath lightly brushing across my skin. And to think he'd always liked me.

Brad: He shook his head. "Well...... What do you want?" He spun in a small circle.

Jace: I smiled. "I live about a half mile south of town. A small brick cottage."

(Sorry, writers block)
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:54 am

Valissa: I laughed as he started to spin around,I was starting to get dizzy "nothing,why do you ask?" I held onto him tightly so I wouldnt fall. But I closed my eyes hoping that I wouldnt hit into anything as he spinned. "why are you spinning too?" I asked.keeping my eyes closed was the best choice right now so i wont have to worry about me getting more dizzy

Dimitri: I chuckled "I was crying.it hurts there,im telling you right now" i pressed a soft kiss to her neck. "there is something in you that makes you so special..nd I love it." I pressed my lips gently against hers,keeping the kis nice and passionate.not too passionate though.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Brad: I stop. "I was just wondering what you wanted to eat. Or do you want to go into town and eat?"

Mal: When his lips pressed against mine, I got that ticklish feeling right behind my belly button. I reached and looped my fingers into his belt loops and pulled him against me, increasing the passion and force of the kiss by a little.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Valissa: I thought about it "Whichever works with you.I dont mind at all.' I kiss his cheek still on his back "we dont have to eat out." I told him "I wouldnt want to waste any of your money." I relaxed on his back.Thank god i was light as anything to him.and i wasnt heavy and hurting his back,i asked "am I hurting your back?"

Dimitri: I smiled under the kiss and I wrapped may arms around her,keeping her close to me.I was glad she pulled me close because I then picked her up and placed her on the counter and pulling her close to me so she was right in my face.I was kissing her
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:57 pm

Rory: I smile big, "all right," I send the information to star "I want to meet him," she decids you what? I ask her frowning she repetes her message, "my friend says she wants to meet you, will you come with me?" I ask feeling annoyed but i know if I don't bring him star will come see by herself
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Mal: I tightened my arms and wrapped my legs around him as we kissed.

Brad: I shook my head. "Nope. Light as a feather." I leaned back, as if threatening to drop her.

Jace: "Sure!! I get off in about 5 minutes.. Thats not too long is it?"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Valissa: I started to feel him lean back,I squeaked and held onto him tighter "Brad your gonna drop me!" I said holding onto him tightly I didnt like falling,its sorta like carma

Dimitri: I kissed her neck holding her close and I mumbled against her skin 'I love you' I made a trail of kisses on her neck
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Rory: "No" I frown and walk outside, why star why? I ask her, 'because I like him,' she offerce no further explanation so I am forced content myself with glaring at the rocks
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next