RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting.

5 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. - Page 6 Empty Re: Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting.

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:56 pm

Brad: I laughed and came back forward. "Im not gunna drop you Angel." I would never ever drop her. "Alright. I will make grilled cheeses, eggs and bacon. Is that alright?"

Mal: I shivered, and leaned my head back a little, exposing my neck to his lips. "I love you too." I said huskily back.

Jace: After 5 minutes I clock out and walk outside to her. I look at her, glaring at the rocks. "You don't have to come if you dont want too..... I understand I came on too strong..." I said to her.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting. - Page 6 Empty Re: Dragonriders! Will you survive? Please Join!! ~Open!!~ Still accepting.

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:58 pm

I remember a similar roleplay to this that you made a long time ago. I know SchoolWildCat misses you :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:02 pm

Valissa: "ok,please dont though" I laughed and then when he offered the eggs,grilled cheese and stuff-I nodded "alright that sounds good.So whos gonna cook? you or me?" I asked wanting to know "I know I could cook pretty good if you ask me" I kissed the back of his neck softly.

Dimitri: I made my trail of kisses back up to her neck and her jaw,then her lips,I kissed her passionately,I carried her still kissing her and brang her to the couch so it was more comfortable and I layed her down,I hovered over her keeping the kiss passionate still.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:00 pm

Rory: I look up, "No that's not it," I frown, "There are somethings you are gonna have to remeber about my friend," I start leading him from the town towards the tree line where Star waits "First, after this if anyone asks you have never see her ok? next she will not hurt you so just stay still i come out of the under brush and Star is sitting there eating a deer, I sigh tiredly
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:04 pm

((Im sorry I havent been on. Like Supa, not too long ago, my cat has also died. Mine got hit by a car.))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:35 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
w
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwww
im sorry...
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm

Brad: "Maybe teamwork?? You make some and I'll make some." I smiled as she kissed my neck. Her lips were so soft and warm..... I loved her.

Mal: I made myself comfortable on the couch, still kissing him. My heart was pounding in my chest as he hovered over me. How long had I fantasized about this moment? Alot. My arms were still around his neck, and I pulled him gently more ontop of me.

Jace: I wait patiently, rocking back and forth on my heels. What could possibly be that big of a secret? Maybe....... Nah..
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 12, 2012 1:49 pm

Valissa: I thought about it and I nodded "Okay,that sounds like a good idea" I slid off his back and stood in front of him "But who makes one food? Hmm?" I gave him a look,a curious one at that.

Dimitri:: I smiled as she moved a bit.It gave me more room to hover over her easily.I then felt our bodies brush against eachother.She had pulled me closer.I kept my distance though so I didnt crush her.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sat May 12, 2012 2:00 pm

Rory: “Star, he is here”, she looked up grinning as the blood ran down her silver mouth, “Then what are you waiting for, bring him.” I nod and go back, “Alright, follow me,” I lead him to where Star sits cleaning herself blood still all over the ground. I waited for him to scream or call me a freak and leave.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat May 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Brad: "I can do the grilled cheeses, and you can do the eggs and bacon. Sound good?" I reached out and tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear.

Mal: I chuckled inwardly. He was keeping his weight off because he thought it would crush me. Silly boy. I wrapped my legs around his waist, a smile on my lips as we kissed.

Jace: I was shocked as I came through the bushes to find a huge silver dragon before me. But also impressed and happy. This girl was with me as a Dragonrider. Without taking my eyes off the dragon, I lifted my arm, revealing the silvery mark that labeled me as a Dragonrider. "She's beautiful."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sat May 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Rory: I cannot express the instant happiness I felt when he showed me his mark. I grinned and took off my glove, “I’m glad you approve,” “I told you I liked him” Star whispered then said to him, “It’s good to meet you, how is my cousin?” she bowed as she spoke I looked at him expectantly.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 12, 2012 8:12 pm

Valissa: i nodded "Sounds good to me" I smiled and took his hand "c'mon,lets get started" I walked inside with him and started to bring out the foods and such preparing them

Dimitri: I kissed down her neck softly.Hungry kisses were left there.I then kissed back up her neck and kissed her again and tugged her bottom lip gently.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun May 13, 2012 3:04 pm

Jace: I smiled as her dragon spoke to me. A friendly one. Ember might actually get along with this one. "She is quite well." I tilted my head up for a moment, then whistled loudly. After a second, the sound of beating wings can be heard. A huge red dragon swoops out from the clouds, and dissapears again, then comes down and lands in the clearing a ways away.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun May 13, 2012 3:09 pm

Mal: My hands explored his well-muscled back, and his rock hard abs. His soft kisses were driving me crazy, and I knew all I wanted was him. I got that jumpy-tickling feelings behind my belly button, and it made me tighten my arms.

Brad: I smiled and got out the pan, bread and cheese. "Here we go." I turned the stove on and put the pan over the burner.

((I was never sure wether I should make this modern-day or old times.))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 13, 2012 3:29 pm

i thought it was old time XD

Dimitri: "I love you so much" I mumbled against her skin and tugged her shirt "May I?" I asked.I wanted to finally explore her more.And press hungry kisses to her skin.

Valissa: "Okies" I giggled and started to prepare,running back nd forth in the kitvhen
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun May 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Mal: "I love you too" I nod breathlessly. "Yea....." I longed to feel his cool hands against my skin.

((Okay... Then over a fire. XD))

Brad: I put the cheese on one slice of bread, and put the other slice over it and set in on the pan.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 13, 2012 3:51 pm

Dimitri: I slid her shirt off and kissed her skin there my hands explaoring her body.I gently tugged on her bra with my teeth and then kissed her skin once again.

XD

Valissa: i soon finished "Ok,I got my things done"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun May 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Brad: I finished not too long after her. "Me too! Woo hoo lets eat."

Mal: His touch made goose bumps rise on my skin, and his warm lips pressed gently against my skin. I tugged on the buckle of his jeans.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Can i join?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Valissa: I giggled and kissed him softly then pulled awat and set the table with the food

Dimitri: "go ahead" I mumbled against her skin.I nibbled it gently and kissed her stomach softly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun May 13, 2012 8:31 pm

Sure. I have looked back your older posts, thought, and if you want to join this RP you need to try to have at least one long or 2 sentances per character. You cant have: "John-Sits down.". Please and thank you. :) ))

Jace: I wtched her as she moved. She was so graceful.... And so totally mine. I chuckled softly. Well...... She was her own. But I still loved her.

Mal: I unbuckled the leather belt, then unbuttoned his jeans. My heart started beating faster as I pushed them down. We were actually going to have.... well yea. That. I was still a virgin and the thought of my first time scared the hell out of me and I paused, biting my lip.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Valissa: I then sat down "c'mon!" I giggled

Dimitri: I helped her with my pants and all.And then she stopped I looked at her worriedly "are you alright?" I asked her.I hope I hadnt taken advantage..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Mon May 14, 2012 1:38 pm

Rory: I looked up as the red dragon came into view (he or she?) was magnificent. Star, raised her head in greeting and watched intently as it circled slowly down. I held my breath then slowly let it go as the dragon landed. I turned to Jace “I’m not alone anymore,” I laughed star shook her sliver head “You were never alone silly, I always told you there were more,” my eyes shine with excitement and I feel a sudden urge to hug Jace, a feeling I haven’t have since my family and friends ran me out.

wild one, I have a guy that im not playing here yet if you would like to rp with him
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon May 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Brad: Her soft, musical voice snapped me out of my reverie. "I am!! Gosh, Mrs. Bossy!!" I say playfully as I sat beside her.

Mal: I looked up at him. "It's not you. You're amazing.. I've just... Well I mean... I've never done this before and... I don't know. Im scared..." I bit my lip again. Yes, I wanted to do this with him, but it was still kind of a scary thought.

Jace: I laughed as Ember (female) landed and raised her huge, firey red head. Her eyes, more of a goldish red, flicked back and forth between me and the 2 new creatures. "Hello" She spoke guardedly. I raised an eyebrow. "Ember. This is Rory, and her dragon Star." Ember dipped her head and said "well met.."

((Well met, means the same as hello.))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Tue May 15, 2012 2:19 pm

(Ik what well met mean XP)
Rory: Ember was a magnificent dragon, I bowed back and mumbled a greeting, I’d never seen another dragon. Star dipped her head cautiously and extended her nose to smell Ember. I held my breath hoping Ember would return the gesture. I look at Jace to see what he thinks.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next