RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Amanda: "Oh .. in your own bathroom? That's better.."

Jacob: "Alright..." I sigh softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:24 pm

Akira pulled him inside. People were dancing, drinking, making out, etc.

Ash nodded. "You can put it there if you want."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Jacob: I look around and frown. This was nottt my kind of place. xD

Amanda: "Alright. Uhm. Is there anyone else I should meet?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Ash winced. "My brother ..."

Akira heard some drunk voices say her name but she ignored them. She looked at Jacob.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:36 pm

Jacob: "Do you know those peoples?" I shout over the noise.

Amanda: "What's so wrong about your brother?" I frown.

Rp on goalies too? I reposted
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Ash opened his mouth then closed it. He walked to his brothers room and opened the door a little. His brother was having 'it'a with a random girl. He saw Ash and got up. He put his clothes on and walked out of his room. "Whats up?" He reeked of beer.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Akira sighed and nodded. "I know about everyone here....anyways....do you want something to drink? Like water?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Amanda: My eyes went wide and I shake my head. "Now I see .." I then frown smelling his beer. "Le t's just go back to your room.."

Jacob: I nod a little and frown. "Sure ..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:29 am

Akira walked over to the bar and talked to a guy about their age. "Hey Max. Can you get us 2 water bottles that are not spiked please. The guy smiled. "Sure Akira." He gave her two unopened bottles. He looked at Jacob. "This your uh...boyfriend." akira smiled and nodded.

Josh turned his bleary gaze to Amanda then grinned naughtily. "Ooh you brought me a new one." Ash pushed Josh. "No. She's mine. Keept your pervy hands off of her."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:24 am

Amanda: I frown a little and hide behind Ash. "Just stay away from me ..." I frown. "Please..Ash .. let's just go ..." I say reffering to not wanting to be around Josh anymore.

Jacob: I nod and smile. "Yep. I'm her boyfriend." I say and take a sip of the water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:35 am

Max nodded. "Cool."

Akira smiled and kissed Jacob. Happeh happeh happeh xD

Ash nodded. He reached behind him and took her hand. He backed up into his room, pushing her with him.

Ugh i don't want to go to school. I have all new classes today and no friends in any of them Sad i was having nightmares about my new classes and going to school.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Awwh. D: Suppahhh. </3 Look. School is important and I know how you feel. But belive me. You'll miss so much that you wish you weren't apsent. Sad Just go and it'll be okay.

Jacob: xDD Happehh. I smile a little. "Soo .. whatcha wanna do?"

Amanda: I frown a little. "I am never going near that room ever again.." I whisper. "Never ever..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:52 pm

It. Was. Horrible. I have gym for an hour and a half everyday and all we do is run. Nonstop pretty much. Honors english is kinda annoying. We have to go out and buy a million books then we have summer reading. Bleh.

Akira shrugs and looked around. She usually danced but uh...we don't need to get into those details..anyway! xD She looked at him. "What do you want to do?"

Ash nodded. "Thats why i didn't want you to meet him....he's a weird one..i don't know why they wanted to adopt him..."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:57 pm

DDD: Supppahh.

Amanda : I sigh and hug him tightly. "I don't know why either... " I then lay my head on his chest. "He scares me .. he really does.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Ash nods and hugs her. "I know...just don't go anywhere alone...okay? Stay away from him...and his room..."

Whuuttt???
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:12 pm

I dunnooo. xD

Amanda: I nod a little. "Don't worry. You don't have to worry about me going anywhere near him without you." I kiss him.

Jacob: I shrug. "Well .. what else is there to do?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Tiger 8 wrote:I dunnooo. xD

Amanda: I nod a little. "Don't worry. You don't have to worry about me going anywhere near him without you." I kiss him.

Jacob: I shrug. "Well .. what else is there to do?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Thanks <3

Akira giggles. "I'll name some stuff...theres a lot to do here but its not all...good...dance, get drunk, buy drugs from the guy out in his van, go into a bedroom, join a grinding group, spin the bottle, or just talk." She smiled.

Ash smiled and kissed her. "Okay. Thanks."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Amanda: I nod a little and smile. I then rest my head on his shoulder. "Whatcha wanna do?"

Jacob: I frown and shake my head. "I think I'm just going to stay here ..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Akira nods. "Okay....i'll be right back..." she walked away through the crowd.

Ash smiles. "You pick. You're the guest here."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Amanda: I smile a little. "Do you have a pool?" I ask. "I'd love to go swimming .."

Jacob: I frown. "Wait ..." I then sigh. I wondered where she was going.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:25 pm

Akira came back and smiled. "I'm baaacckkk."

Ash smiles and nods. "Yep. In the indoor porch.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:48 pm

Amanda: I smile. "Well can we go swimming? Pleeaase? I don't have a bathing suit though.." I frown a little.

Jacob: "Where did you go?" I frown.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Akira shrugs. "Bathroom."

Ash shrugs. "Akira might have one...she comes to visit and has some stuff here."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Jacob: "Alright. Come hwere." I pat my lap. "Pweese?" I put on the puppy dog face and smile.

Amanda: I nod a little. "They're one piece right? I don't feel comfortable in a two piece..." I frown.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next