RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

+2
That-Awkward-Kid
Fire-Wolf
6 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Should Luna die?

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 3 Vote_lcap67%~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 3 Empty Re: ~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:27 pm

accepted
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 3 Empty thanks!!

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:36 pm

Weee!! thanks wildcat! u so awesome!!

ok so ummm.... lets start this somehoww......

*Sparrow walks up to Luna* Hello friend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 3 Empty Re: ~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:53 am

Luna-"Hello"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 3 Empty wolves

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Sparrow- I hope that you'll will not mind my coming to your pack, alpha.

*Zepherian runs into Sparrow*

Zepherian- Hey SPARROW! Thats where ya went to.

Sparrow- Alpha, this is the forgetful biscuiteater. that. i. was. TRYING. to . avoid....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Luna-Laughs "Yes you can join and I'm Luna by the way"

Alex-Walks into camp with 6 deer
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 3 Empty wolves

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Sparrow- thank you Luna. My name is Sparrow. The nutcase is Zepherian. Try to ignore him when he gets annoying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:48 pm

Luna-"ok"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Zepherian- "Dan da da! Yeah!"

Sparrow- *rolls eyes and whacks Zeph over his head* "Idiot. You're so childish Zeph, just like the little brother i almost had."

Last edited by Spice-and-wolf on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bold didn't work)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:10 am

Alex-walks over to them "hi"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Luna-"hello Alex"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Sparrow- *blinks at Alex for a minute* "Hello,um, Alex? Is that your name Friend of Alpha?
Seems you are a hunter with great talent,considering all of the deer you have brought in. Nice job."

*Zepherian glares at Sparrow like she's a criminal*

Sparrow- "I feel your glare Zeph. So BACK off or I will throw you in a corner and forget about you till three days for now. Understand ZEPHerian?"

Zeph- * In a small voice* " Yes, ma'am. I understand completely."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:00 pm

Luna-"Well Alex is my Brother, But you got the Hunter part right"

Alex-"yep" he looks at the buetaful she-wolf(Sparrow) infrount of him
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:48 pm

Sparrow- *Sparrow grins* My mistake. It- um.. -will not- *really weird giggle* -happen again.
*She busts out laughing*

Zepherian- "Wow, great outcome. You know she has this really SPECIAL ability for reading facial expresions. It gets more annoying than me sometimes, and that's saying something. Rolling Eyes 'Cause with her she can read faces sooo well sometimes that she practically reads wolves thoughts."

* Sparrow slaps zeph over the head and a new round of laughter spills out from her*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:52 pm

Alex and Luna-"ok"

Luna-"What ranks do you two want?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Sparrow - "A hunter. If nobody minds."

Zeph - "Healer. Please."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:15 pm

Luna-"ok"

Alex-"Cool we needed more hunters"

Luna-"yah we did but we needed healers even worse"

Alex-"True"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Sparrow - "Yes! :D Hey Zeph, bet five human bucks i'll be a somewhat better hunter than you within 2 hours."

Zepherian- "Your on Birdy!"

Sparrow - *stops smiling and looks at Zeph with a dark 'im gonna kill you' look**starts growling* "Don't call me birdy Zeph. You know very well that I HATE being called that."

Zepherian - *Zeph's eyes get big and he jumps behind Alex and Luna* " Save me. 'Cause last person who called her that... let's just say he went to heaven."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Luna-Steps fowerd "ok Stop"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:06 pm

Sparrow -- "Okay by me. I'd rather not create naturally red grass."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:08 pm

Alex-"th........."

Luna-Cuts him off "ok lets keep it that way"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Star
Like a Star @ heaven
Name: Alana, sometimes called Lani//Char
Mate: None
Crush: None
Pups: None
Siblings: Char//Lani
Personality: Alana is an exceptionally individual wolf. She is not like others and has this calming vibe about her. She is a very easy-going wolf, but is very protective of her family. She has senses like no other, and her fighting skills are top, although she. She is sweet and very friendly.//Char isn't too friendly, and mostly likes to keep to himself. He seems kind of scary, but once you get to know him he's actually quite nice. He is very protective of Lani, and is a very good fighter.
History: We both came here on accident. Hunters had invaded ou territory, and drove everybody out. We're lucky that we were able to stay together, and here we are.
Rank Wanted: Beta Female//Lead Fighter
Parents: Dead
Adoted Pups: ---
Looks:

Alana:
~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 3 BlondeWolf
Char:
~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 3 Black-wolf

Last edited by ihugfireflies on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:31 pm

ok

Accepted

Last edited by schoolwildcat on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:44 pm

like i said Acceped but if they want those ranks they need to start in the pack
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:46 pm

Okie pokie(:

● ●Alana● ●

I trotted into the territory, more daring than my brother. I searched around, and saw a few wolves. They all looked at me curiously, and my ears darted back a forth, regretting that I had entered so forcefully. I could hear Char's breathing growing closer until he stood next to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next