RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

+2
That-Awkward-Kid
Fire-Wolf
6 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Should Luna die?

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 21 Vote_lcap0%~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 21 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 21 Vote_lcap0%~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 21 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 21 Vote_lcap33%~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 21 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 21 Vote_lcap67%~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 21 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 21 Empty Re: ~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

Post  Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Layla: "I think i'll rest now.Cya around" She walks away and lays under a tree
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 21 Empty Re: ~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Luna-"Ash stay here"

Ash-"ok"

Luna-walks off to the border
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Luna-walks along the border
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Sparrow: "Yeah. What is that smell?!" *walks off to find what is causing it.*

Zeph: "ya' know, whatever. Your hurt and i'm not sitting here for the rest of the... hour to get an answer. Here," *shoves medicine into the wolves mouth* "chew that don't spit it out, Kiniki leaves on the effected spot, a new bandage, et là vous l'avez! Your good for now. That medicine you ate should numb the pain long enough so you can walk. Excercise, but don't over do it and you'll heal in no time." *sighs and lays head down just in case someone else gets sick or hurt and he needs to be there.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Ash-follows Sparrow quitly
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Sparrow: "It smells like a pole cat crapped itself and sprayed at the same time." I looked at Alex. "You do know what a pole cat is RIGHT??" I continued towards the smell. "Oh god, it's getting stronger. That's really," i stopped and sniffed, "BAD. I'm standing still and it's getting even stronger." And wouldn't you know it, a pole cat walked around the corner. "Run!!" I yelled. I was NOT going to talk to Zeph about how i wound up smelling so bad.

Zeph: I raised my head and sniffed. "Is that a pole cat?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:02 pm

Alex-runs after Sparrow

Luna-"yah it is" she looked around "Where's Ash?"

Ash-hideing in a bush
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Sparrow: "Luna! Do not go around that corner!" I yelled as i passed her. I crossed to the other side of the camp and slowed to a stop. "I...hate...skunks..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:54 pm

Alex-"we all do"

Luna-"Guys Where is Ash?!?!"

Alex-"she was in camp"

Luna-"she's not here now and i can't sniff her out because of the skunk"

Ash-stays hidden watching the skunk scared
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 21 Empty Updates

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:07 am

not many

Season
(X) Spring- This is when all the little pups are born. Winter is finally over and it’s starting to warm up outside.

Weather
(X) Raining

My new Co-owner Is THE Stalker of Sesshomaru

As for ranks Angel is now Gamma Female, Thunder is now Delta Female, Sparrow is now Beta Female, and Alex is Lead Hunter
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Sparrow: I looked around for the pup. "She's over here..." i stopped. the hair on my spine stood up as i turned towards Ash. "Did you follow me?" 'Cause if she did then that was one quiet pup.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:46 pm

Ash-"yah i did"

Luna-"oh thank godness"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:57 am

in Redwillow

Cody-paces around the camp "its been 4 weeks and Hope and Ash aren't back"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 21 Empty RedWillow

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Rudy-"do you want us to send a serch party?"

Cody-"no not right now"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:44 pm

bump
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:47 pm

Hello?
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:30 am

Hello?

I'm going to be gone a few days don't delet this
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:50 am

bump
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:50 am

well your never on it
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:41 am

ok what ever witch ones are your wolves i'll delete them
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Name: Akira
Mate: single
Crush: none
Pups: none
Siblings: none that i know of
Personality: Meet me
History: i don't remember my past
Rank Wanted: uh......anything
Parents: im not sure who they are
Adoted Pups: none yet, but i'd love one or a few!
Looks: black wolf with white streaks in my fur and green eyes

Name: Saban
Mate: single
Crush: none
Pups: none
Siblings: none
Personality: Meet me
History: I left my pack and was looking for a new one when i saw Akira being attacked by a bear. I fought the bear and rescued her but she had hit her head and now has no memory of her life before meeting me. She has traveled with me in search of a pack and she is my best friend.
Rank Wanted: anything
Parents: dead
Adoted Pups: none
Looks: brown wolf with green eyes
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:36 pm

accepted
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next