RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

+2
That-Awkward-Kid
Fire-Wolf
6 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Should Luna die?

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 12 Vote_lcap0%~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 12 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 12 Vote_lcap0%~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 12 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 12 Vote_lcap33%~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 12 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 12 Vote_lcap67%~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 12 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 12 Empty Re: ~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed May 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Alex-"ok"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 12 Empty Re: ~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

Post  Awney Wed May 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Ariana looked back at him. "So, what now?"
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed May 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Alex-"I need to go hunt, you should find Angel around camp somewhere or you can wait and meet Luna" runs off into the forest

Hope-some how found a way to look like Luna so she walks into camp and walks to the new wolves "hello I'm Luna the alpha of this pack"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu May 05, 2011 8:12 am

I need guard to get on to rp Angel and Dark Knight
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Name: Moonlit Pool.
Mate: None.
Crush: ^^
Pups: ^^
Siblings: Thunder. The rest are unimportant and somewhere else.
Personality: He is a silent, observant kind of wolf. He is extremely reserved and if you bug him enough he can snap at you. He has a quick temper but is mostly patient. He seems to think before speaking, but will easily blurt something out. He acts well under pressure, and when he listens to you, the reason he is so silent is because he wants to catch every word. Moon really isn’t social but can open up within time and show his nice side. Sometimes you can't help but care about what he says because he's so judgmental.
History: Moon did something. Something wrong. He was kicked out of the back and shunned by the other wolves. Moon regrets it, so very much. Thankfully, Thunder went with him. She gave the pack up for her brother, her favorite one. They had each other. Sometimes, he hated her presence. He felt guilty for ruining her life and chance with their old lives. Every time they encountered another pack, Moon left immediately. Moon has been traveling for a while and now he has this pack. But he still stays by Thunder, never really talking to anyone.
Rank Wanted: Whichever Alpha gives.
Parents: Unimportant and somewhere else.
Adoted Pups: None.
Looks: He has a dark, dark brown pelt with a splash of light brown near his muzzle and on his chest. His eyes match the color of his fur and are usually emotionless, and just a deep pool of brown, with no bottom. You have to search well to see real, wolf eyes. But at times, can be read easily and you’ll know what he’s feeling. He’s a large brute, with a good amount of muscle beneath his dark pelt. He has a large, soft tail and still slightly large paws.

Name: Thunder Secrets.
Mate: None.
Crush: ^^
Pups: ^^
Siblings: Moon. The rest are painful to remember.
Personality: She is more outgoing than anything, and acts like a mere pup at times. Sometimes she tends to babble on and on. This is more of when she is very excited and usually seems cute. But it can be annoying too. She’s cautious and pretty open. A weird mix, huh? She’s caring and kind and fun and usually is able to get you to smile. Thunder doesn’t really seem to have a truly bad side, and she’s always been good-natured. But when she hunts, she is serious. When she talks to you, she can be serious. There is where Thunder’s real emotions come from. She often is sad, and it seems she’s carried the weight of her loved one’s sadness. She couldn’t bear to see them sad, so she lifted their weight, and took it for herself.
History: When her brother was kicked out of the pack, she went with him. Her parents sadly said good-bye to the two and they left. Thunder loyally followed Moon wherever he went. At times, it was rough, and moon often hated her presence. But Thunder sometimes found herself comforting him. They weren't exactly loners since they had each other. Thunder sometimes regretted leaving the pack. They actually met other packs but none really suited Moon. Until they found this one. Now Thunder is eager to fit in once more, and ready to prove herself.^
Rank Wanted: Whichever Alpha gives.
Parents: Too painful to remember.
Adoted Pups: None.
Looks: She has a soft, light brown pelt with dark brown streaks in it and the occasional black one. She has light grey eyes with small flecks of brilliant green. Her build was made more to run, than anything, yet she is not the greatest hunter. She seems to be clumsy at times, but she’s worked hard to be where she is in hunting especially. She’s a smaller wolf, but still seems “ferocious”. She has certain defined features to her, like her rounded ears and her fluffier tail. It all seems to be a bother to her, but she looks normal enough.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu May 05, 2011 6:18 pm

accepted
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 05, 2011 10:48 pm

~~ Sparrow ~~

I walked up to "Luna". "Hey Lu--" I sniffed. Luna, Luna, Luna. She usually can't be smelled... So not Luna... I need Alex. " E'cuse me but were did Alex go? "
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu May 05, 2011 10:51 pm

'luna'(Hope)-"I think he went back to hunting, Do you need something Sparrow"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Sparrow~~

"Uhh.." I looked at her, "No." I blinked a couple times. In a really soft voice i muttered "fur not dark enough. no cresent moon... eyes not right..." while staring at the imposter. I wirled around a started running to Alex.

~~
When i caught him i pretty much did a tackle from behind. "Alex, go back to camp, NOW."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri May 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Alex-"ok ok i'm comeing. What's the problom?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Sparrow ~~

" Imposter Luna. No moon, GREEN EYES. Luna doesn't have green eyes. SO GET BACK THERE NOW OR I WILL MAKE YOU."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri May 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Alex-"ok ok ok" Takes off to camp

"luna"(Hope)-walks around the camp "this is to easy"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Sparrow ~~ I stepped in front of "Luna" and growled. "I want the real Luna. Until she is back, go the heck away. If i find out who you really are, and you're not a good person, be prepare to lose something." I backed up a small distance and waited for Alex.

Zeph~~

* as he sleeps even more he dreams of a rabbit saying: Nyānyānyā meow. Wanwan no wan woof. Būbūbūbū oink. Etc.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri May 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Alex-looks at 'luna' and growls "Hope leave!"

Hope-snarles "why should I? it looks like Luna is gone and you need a new Alpha"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Sparrow~~

I growled even louder at Hope. "Alex, can i throw her out? Like, a bit violently? Please? I don't know who she is adn i hate 'er." I crouched. I looked at Hope and continued my growling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri May 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Hope-looks at Sparrow "oh me, I'm Alex and Luna's sister"

Alex-"and you tryed to kill Luna"

Hope-"details"

Alex-snarls

2more wolves come out of the bushs and stands behind Hope
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Sparrow ~~

I looked blankly at Alex "Can I kill her now?" But then i just shrugged and tackled the nearest body guard, slamming his head into the ground. i stuck a claw next to his throat so if he moved he would die. " Amatuers."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri May 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Alex-takes out the other wolf

Hope-sits there watching bord
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Moon

He padded through the territory, trying to remain silent. Thunder trotted alongside him, easily snaking through the trees without making a sound. Moon's ears perked up as he heard a rustle. his head snapped towards Thunder's direction, and he dipped his head. He watched as Thunder stuck her nose int the air and sniffed. moon did so too. He nodded. There were wolves. They were in pck territory.

Kind of lazy, so shorter posts
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat May 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Alex-looks at Hope and growls

Hope-"finlly a challnge" Growls and lunges at Alex

Luna-some how got seprated from Dark Knight, Jumps and knock Hope out of the air throwing her agenst a tree

Hope-stands up and looks over Luna "your still hurt"

Luna-"so are you" she growls

Alex-sniff the air "More wolves" runs out of camp and into Moon and Thunder
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Thunder

She went into fighting position immediately, a slight growl coming out of her chest. Her ears were pressed tightly against her skull as she snarled. "Hello," Moon next to her was mroe calm, though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat May 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Alex-growls "Where are you from?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat May 07, 2011 6:59 pm

awwww ok bye
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 3:34 pm

Thunder

She glared at the wolf. "We're loners, we come from no pack." She stated matter of factly. She exposed her sharp teeth again, snarling. Moon next to her, nudged her, trying to calm her down, the more mellow of the two. She ignored him, standing low, ready to jump onto one of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next