RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

+2
That-Awkward-Kid
Fire-Wolf
6 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Should Luna die?

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 4 Vote_lcap33%~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 4 Vote_lcap67%~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 4 Empty Re: ~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:51 pm

Luna-Walks over to Alana "hello"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 4 Empty Re: ~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:53 pm

● ●Alana● ●

I bowed my head respectfully and nudged Char to do the same. "Hullo. We were from another territory, but the hunter's invaded. We were hoping you would let us join your pack." I said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 4 Empty wolves

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:59 pm

( hey school seems like your lucky day)

(hello joining member. How are you?)

Sparrow -- "Wow, lucky day Luna. Four newbies total. I'm gonna go see if i can outrun Zeph, O.k? By the way I am Sparrow, the idiot is Zepherian. Just ignore his annoying~ness if he starts talking to much."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:59 pm

Luna-"Yes you may" looks at Sparrow "ok"

Alex-"I'm Alex"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:04 pm

ok
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Uhnkay. Back

● ●Char● ●

I looked at Sparrow and smiled, then turned back to Lani, sheilding my face from sight in my little sister's fur.

● ●Alana● ●

I nodded at Sparrow and gave a small chuckle. I turned back to Luna and smiled. "Thank you." I said, walking away, leaving Char all exposed and what not xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Luna-looks at Char "hi I'm Luna"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:26 pm

aww ok
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:14 pm

● ●Char● ●

I looked down at Luna, as I was much taller than her. I was taller than a lot of wolves, acshully. I flicked my ears back and nodded. "I'm Char." I said in a gruff and hoarse voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Luna-"Nice to meet you"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:18 pm

● ●Char● ●

I nodded and sat, my tail curling arond my back paws. I sniffed the air and looked around for Lani. When I couldn't find her, I slid to the ground, resting my head on my front paws and sighing heavily.

● ●Alana● ●

I splashed in the river, laughing. My fur was slick and wet and I shook, spraying crystallic water-droplets everywhere. I chortled and let out a happy and short howl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:21 pm

Alex-quitly watchs Alana then jumps and lands on her knocking them both into the river he stands up and laughs

Luna-Walks to the middle of the camp and sits down
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:29 pm

● ●Alana● ●

I screamed and laughed. I climbed out of the river, only to jump back in on top of him, nipping at his neck to pull him under with me. I stood and shook, a broad smile on my face. "I'm Alana. Call me Lani, if you want." I said breathlessly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:35 pm

Alex-"I'm Alex"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:38 pm

● ●Alana● ●

I giggled and swiped my tail under his chin as I walked past him, going back to the main part of the territory. I sat under the shade of a tree.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Alex-Smiles and shakes the water off of his fur
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:01 pm

ok bye
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 4 Empty wolves

Post  Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:21 pm

Sparrow -- "Do you use somthing Zeph? By god your quick. *pant* So, one question Luna. Where can i sleep?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:23 pm

Luna-"the dens are over there go pick one"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Sparrow --" Thanks. Zeph! Get your lazy butt over here and pick a den!" *Smiles at Luna and nods for another thank you.*

* Zeph walks to the dens rolling a rock*

Sparrow -- "Zeph WHAT are you doing with that rock?"

Zeph -- " The rock is my pet. His name is Peanut Butter."

Sparrow-- * Rolling Eyes * * mutters something about kicking his arse in the morning and how idiotic a pet rock is*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Luna and Alex-Laugh quitly
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Sparrow -- " nite idiot. Good night Luna and Alex."
* Sleep *
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next